Stuck On You

By kywildcat28

Sequel to Stuck In The Middle With You. When Ebony comes home from college, she's told herself that she's rea... More

Excited to see me?
It hurt me too.
I hope your expectations aren't high.
Can I join you?
How many marshmallows can you fit into your mouth?
Quit being stupid.
Night Superman. (Flashback)
It's not a bad idea.
Pull up a chair.
That's so awkward.
You're such a momma's boy.
Déjà vu right?
I always come back.
It's all he knows.
Why are you on my floor?
You're cute.
How do I fix this?
Did you have fun riding my little brother?
They don't kill people.
That's not fair.
Gonna yell at me now?
Take that as a warning. (Flashback)
Cake it is.
Your outfit says otherwise. (Flashback)
I expect this from him.
He took my shoes.
I'm not gonna lie. (Flashback)
I think she's hilarious.
Don't hurt my woman!
No more marriage jokes.
Only on the outside. (Flashback)
Enjoy your free dinner.
You named me after the Dark Lord!

Did I say I was interested?

2.4K 44 10
By kywildcat28

A/N: Sorry for taking so long and then giving you a filler chapter. I guess it's somewhat entertaining in some parts. Anyway the song on the side was suggested by JaclynJudith, and she gave me a ton of songs so I think I'm good for awhile but if somone wants a chapter dedicated to them, you can still suggest them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just so you know there's a huge storm coming in." Josh said, sitting next to me.

I looked out at the sky getting darker and then back at my brother. "I had no idea Josh. Why don't you ruin this trip some more for me?"

The moment we pulled into the hotel it started thundering. Of course that's just our luck. Hopefully it will be one of those short storms where the wind blows like crazy and it pours, but then stops. I want to go to the beach before dark.

He scoffed. "It won't rain the whole trip Eb. Don't be a baby."

"I will be a baby. This is the first time I've gotten to do anything fun and exciting this summer and I won't have it ruined by stupid rain."

"Falling off motorcycles and riding rollercoasters with me isn't fun and exciting?" Tyler asked, sounding offended. Maybe he really was, I mean he has been moody today.

"Not as fun as the beach." I told him.

"What fun can you have at the beach that you can't have a home? You have a pool so you can swim, you have a freaking awesome neighbor to keep you entertained, and you have the opportunity to see me shirtless when ever you want. What more could you need in life?"

I rolled my eyes. "There's sand here."

"You can't like the beach just because of sand."

"I don't. You asked what the beach has that home doesn't. The beach has sand. It also has a variety of shirtless guys to look at while at home I only have the three."

He smirked. "But only one is worth looking at."

"Yeah, Adam is pretty built these days."

He shoved me playfully. "You need to lay off Adam. You're going to talk yourself into marrying the guy for real."

I laughed, but I would marry Adam in a heart beat if he was my age. He's the only one that doesn't completely complicate things in my life.

"Ok," Bently said, walking over to us. "Who's rooming with who?"

Was he stupid? Obviously there is only one way to do this where it won't get anyone killed. "Put them together." I pointed at Adam and Josh. "And I'll take Sarah."

Bently handed me two keys while glaring down at me. Did he think I was going to let him room with Sarah? Maybe he was mad I was making him room with Tyler. Either way he should have known how it was going to turn out anyway.

We all grabbed our stuff and headed to the elevator where we had to pile in with some old couple and of course Tyler has to keep poking me in the side making me laugh for no reason. Talk about awkward situations. I'm going to beat him.

"Baby, you need to come to my room later." He whispered loud enough so everyone in the elevator to hear.

The old lady glared over at us as the doors opened and they walked out. I turned and hit him as soon as they were out of sight.

"Why do you do that? Why can't you just behave?!"

"That's no fun." He pouted, showing no regret at all.

"Ugh!" I stomped down the hallway to my room and opened the door. I didn't even hold it open for Sarah to get in as I took my stuff in and threw it on the bed.

"He's like a love sick puppy," Sarah said, smirking. "It's adorable."

I rolled my eyes. "No, it's annoying."

"Why can't you just admit you love it? It's not like Bryan will ever find out that you're getting attention from another guy and enjoying it."

"Bryan already knows. He's nice enough not to bring it up."

"Whatever Eb. You love having Tyler coming after you again."

I dropped the subject. Of course I love the attention he gives me. I love the attention any guy gives me because I'm a girl and that's what we want. What I don't love is when he makes it out to be something it's not. It's him joking around and that's all it needs to be.

"Do you think Bently looks extremely sexy today or is that just me?" Sarah asked.

I spun around and looked at her with wide eyes. "What?"

"Obviously it's just me." She mumbled.

"Sarah...please don't be interested in him." I can't handle keeping both of them away from eachother if they both want to be together.

"Did I say I was interested?"

"No, but-"

"But since I'm pregnant with another guy's kid I shouldn't be checking out other guys? You know what Ebony, I'm 22 years old. I'm still young, and as much as I already love this little person growing inside of me, I can't be young and wreckless anymore. I can't go out and party. I can't look at other guys. I can't go out and do what a young adult is supposed to do. My life as I know it is basically over, so please if I want to say that one of my guy friends looks sexy today, let me."

I looked down at my feet. I never thought of it like that, but he life is basically over. She'll never be able to spend all night partying again after she has this kid.

"I don't care who you think is sexy Sarah. You can check out whoever you want, but Bently really isn't a good choice. If you don't remember, he has ways of making people give into him."

"Oh," she said, looking a little guilty. "I wouldn't do that. Not after what he did to both of us. And I would never do that Zach."

"I don't think you will, but weird things happen with those boys. Trust me."

She smiled. "I know how dangerous they are Eb. Don't worry about it. I think you should be worried about Adam though. You keep joking about dating him and he keeps looking at you with goo goo eyes."

I laughed. "Adam is one guy I'm not worried about."

We went back to unpacking silently. Maybe this storm is a good thing. I am way to tired to actually go out and do anything. I would probable fall asleep on the beach, and knowing these people they would just leave me there for the night.

I finished unpacking and sat my suitcase against the wall. "I'm going to go check on Josh."

Sarah nodded. "Ok."

Is it weird that I'm worried about Josh and Adam rooming together? Something tells me they're going to blow up the hotel at some point. I knocked on their door, praying they haven't already trashed the place. That is completely possible for them to do. They've done it before.

Adam answered the door and smiled at me. "You're already checking on us? Why can't you just trust us?"

"Maybe I just missed you guys. Did you ever think of that?"

"Of course you missed us. We're freaking lovable."

I giggled and pushed passed him. Josh was laying on the bed looking at his phone. I flopped down next to him making him look at me.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Waiting out the storm. What are you doing?"

"She doesn't trust us." Adam said, sitting on the other bed.

Josh smiled. "She's never trusted me Adam. I don't expect her to start now."

"That is not true," I laughed. "I have trusted you with plenty of things...I just can't think of any right now."

"Exactly." He said.

The thunder outside made all of us jump. This storm isn't going away anytime soon. Someone knocked loudly on the door and Adam went to let them in.

"I need to talk to you later." Josh said before Adam and Tyler walked back in.

Tyler smirked at me. "Scared of the storm?"

I glanced at Josh one more time before answering him. "No, I came to check on them. Are you afraid of the storm?"

"No," he chuckled, taking a bite of the apple in his hand. Where did he get that? I didn't see anything that you could put apples in when we left this morning. "I came to check on them too."

"Sure you did."

Adam opened the door to the balcony and was almost blown away. I, along with Tyler and Josh, burst out laughing as he struggled against the wind to shut the door.

"There's a hurricane out there." He mumbled.

"Obviously punk," Tyler laughed. "You can clearly see out the window that it's crazy out there. Why would you open the door?"

"I didn't think it was that bad. I would like to see you stand out there for five minutes and tell me it looks as bad as it is." Adam said.

Tyler stood up. "Fine, but I'm not going alone. Come on baby."

"What? No!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed. "Tyler, please don't make me go out there. I look terrible already, I don't need to look worse."

"You look fine. Prepare yourself." He pushed me in front of him and opened the door. The wind hit me and was blown back into him as he walked us out on the balcony.

"See, this isn't so bad!" He yelled.

I shook my head and turned to bury my face in his chest. "I can't believe you forced me out here! Let's go back in!"

He wrapped his arms around me and laughed. "Don't be a baby, baby. A little wind won't hurt you."

"It's more than just wind Tyler! I'm getting soaked!"

"You have more clothes. Now turn around and look at the ocean you love so much. It's going crazy right now."

He spun me around, keeping his hands on my waist, and made me look at the water. I pushed my hair out of my face and watched the waves roll on to the beach. I had the sudden urge to go out there and surf them. They were huge.

"We're gonna have fun this week baby."

I could barely hear him over the wind but something about the way he said made my heart beat faster.

"And before you try to pull away and tell me not to talk like that," he said. "I mean we're actually going to have fun this week, not the way you're thinking I meant it. Although I would be totally up for that."

I don't know why he thought I was going to pull away. Right now he's the only thing really protecting me from this weather. "I hope your right." I told him.

I don't know if he heard me because he didn't reply to what I said. Instead he went on with something else.

"You know Melanie was fun. She had everything I like in a girl. She was pretty, she had an awesome personality, she had a wild side...and curls. There was a point when we first started dating that I had actually found a girl to make me forget the past."

I swallowed hard. Why was he telling me this? I don't want to hear about it.

"And then Adam called me one day and I heard you talking to someone in the background. I actually made him stay on the phone longer just so I could keep listening to you, and then you laughed and I knew there was no way I would ever forget. I realize how creepy that sounds but that's just the way it happened."

I spun around so I could face him while trying to hold back my tears. "Why did you tell me that? Why do you keep doing this to me? You left me Tyler. You made me miserable for years. So why do you keep telling me that you can never forget? I have actually moved on which is something I never thought I would be able to do. Stop trying to get me to come running back to you by telling me how much you missed me, because I missed you for so long Tyler. I prayed for years that you would come back and tell me you love me, but you never did. You had your chance and you missed it, so stop trying to get it back."

He stared down at me and wiped a tear away. "I'm so sorry baby. I know that doesn't make it better but it's all I can do. If I could take it all back I would do it in a heart beat."

"But you can't," I said, trying to keep from sounding harsh. "So let it go."

He stepped away from me and pushed the door open. "It's been five minutes."

I walked passed him into the room. Adam looked up and smiled. "I'm impressed. You actually did it. I thought you would come in first for sure."

I gave him a small smile and continued through the room. I know my face showed something was wrong, but I hoped no one would follow me. I needed to be alone. Unfortunately someone was following me.

"Hey," Josh said in the hallway. "If you're going to be upset, you might as well have someone to be upset with. Come on."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Like I said, filler chapter. Next one will have Ebony/Josh time though and I'm excited about it. There's just something about Joshy that gets me. He's kinda like Adam. I'll try not to wait as long to upload next time. I really want more comments on this story though so vote and Comment guys! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.3K 34
*WARNING, NOT EDITED* Ashley was in her Senior year of High school. She is 17. She has had a wonderful high school experience and is ready to finish...
68 9 16
What will happen when unplanned feelings get intertwined and appear at the surface? Will that cause everything between Samantha and Tyler to complica...
9.1K 191 19
Sequel to Numb I LOVE THE SELENA GOMEZ SONG For the first time Karima can remember, she has everything to lose after accepting a career changing off...
19.9K 466 29
When Mrs. P's class gets assigned her infamous "baby project", Kaylee's friend group learns the ups and downs of parenting and all the drama it bring...