Two for one (Tyler sisters x...

By ArlanHanson

Y/n was once a normal duelist from standard until he lost to Yuya before his duel with the sledgehammer and t... More

Cyberdark vs Radraptor
Blue and Red vs Cyberdark
A timeless arrival
Darkness vs Darkness part 1
Darkness vs Darkness part 2

Rise of the darkness and taking of Venom

8.7K 69 62
By ArlanHanson

Third P.O.V
It's a dark and eerie night in the standard dimension and we look to see a figure watch as Yuri had arrived in the standard dimension and began to follow Yuri in the shadows for awhile and then Yuri stopped moving he then activated his duel disk.

"I know someone is there so whynt come out and face me" Yuri taunted was the figure who was following him and the figure stepped out of the shadows to reveal a person with Blonde spiked hair with a black mask covering his face and he had a black coat with black pants and black boots.

(This is your appearance in this story, if you know who the character is and what series then put it in the comment section, also I don't own the outfit I give all rights to the creators)

"I know who you are, your a copy of the person I hate in this dimension I'm going to enjoy this so much" the mystery figure then activated his duel disk and put his deck in it which then got shuffled and he draw five cards which Yuri did the same aswell.

(This is your duel disk, yes I know it's the professor original duel disk but it work for your dark persona and I don't own this I give all rights to the creators)

"Let's duel" Yuri and the mysterious figure spoke at the same time.

???? Life points: 4000
Yuri life points: 4000

"I will start things off by summoning Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio" a plant like scorpion appears on Yuri side of the field "next I will play the spell seed of deception this lets me summon a level one or level 2 plant type monster from hand to the duel so say hello to my Predaplant Dralingtonia Coba" a plant like serpent monster appeared next to Yuri other Predaplant monster on his side of the field "thanks to my cobra effect I get to add a Polymerization card from my deck to my hand" Yuri duel disk pops out the polymerization spell card and he added to his hand " but why should I stop there when I activated polymerization to combine my TWO PREDAPLANT MONSTERS TOGETHER TO FORM A BOTANICAL NIGHTMARE I FUSION SUMMON STARVING VENOM FUSION DRAGON!" Yuri two monsters enter into a vortex and combine into a Purple plant like dragon and it lets out a deadly and powerful roar.

Level: 8
Atk points: 2800
Def points: 2000
Monster type: dragon
Attribute: Dark

"I think that all I shall do for now, so I will end my turn your move my friend" Yuri ends his turn and he has a smile on his face thinking that he has won this duel but little did he know he was wrong.

"Well Yuri I got to say you have been an interesting opponent but like all good things there must be dark times so I draw" the mysterious guy draws a card and it glows a dark aura "from my hand I play the spell card call Rageki with it I can destroy all of your monsters so far well Starving venom fusion dragon" a bolt of lightning struck down on Yuri only monster destroying it "next I will play monster Reborn to bring back the dragon I just destroyed so WELCOME BACK STARVING VENOM FUSION DRAGON" Yuri dragon appeared on the mysterious figure side of the field and it let out a roar at Yuri.

"NEXT I SHALL PLAY THE SPELL CALL CYBERDARK RITUAL!" A black and purple portal open next to Yuri dragon and a fire shot out of it "BY SENDING THREE MONSTERS WITH CYBERDARK IN THERE NAME FROM MY HAND TO MY GRAVEYARD I GET A POWERFUL BEAST!" The mysterious figure sent Cyberdark Horn, Cannon and Keel from his hand to the graveyard and then he pointed his finger into the vortex "WATCH AS THREE BEAST OF DARK AND DESTRUCTIVE POWER POOL THERE DARKNESS INTO A SIGNAL UNSTOPPABLE FORCE I RITUAL SUMMON FORTH MY CYBERDARK RITUAL DRAGON!" A purple and black firey creature shot out of the portal and took shape of a mechanical dragon like creature with red glowing eyes, four black mechanical wings on its back, a black long mechanical tail with spikes on it and 2 black and green arms on its sides, when it looked at Yuri it let out a powerful and twisted roar that shook the field but it also made Yuri and the Mysterious figure clutch there hearts in pain but both soon got over it.

Name: Cyberdark Ritual Dragon
Atk points: 3000
Def points: 4000
Level:11
Monster type: Dragon
Attribute: Dark

"NO THIS CANT BE YOUR MONSTER IS BASED ON A SUMMONING TECHNIQUE LIKE MINE BUT THAT WOULD MEAN YOUR LIKE ME!" Yuri exclaimed as his face was ridden with terror for the first time in his life as he stared at his opponent who had a dark and twisted smile on his face.

"Well look who put it all together at last but I shall be absorbing you and then we will be stuck as one forever so I ACTIVE MY CYBERDARK RITUAL DRAGON ABILITY I GRT TO CHOOSE THREE DARK TYPE MACHINE OR DRAGON TYPE IN MY GRAVEYARD AND EQUIP THEM ONTO MY DRAGON WHICH WILL BOTH PROTECT HIM AND MAKE HIM STRONGER, GO CYBER DARK ENHANCEMENT!" The mysterious figure dragon made a roar and the three monsters used to summon it appeared on the side of the field but cords are attached to them and the dragon let out a roar as it got even stronger.

Cyberdark ritual dragon atk points: 3000 + 1600 + 800 + 800 = 6200

"NOW YURI I THINK ITS TIME WE BECAME ONE GO BOTH STARVING VENOM FUSION DRAGON AND CYBERDARK RITUAL DRAGON ATTACK YURI DIRECTLY AND END THIS!" Both dragons open their mouths and shot two very powerful blast at Yuri that sent him into a wall.

Yuri life points: 4000 to 0000

"Well that was a bit fun but it's time to become one" The mysterious figure told Yuri as he walked up to him and stood infront of Yuri who had a smile on his face.

"That is true I guess this is the end for me well I had a good run but I got to know one thing before I'm become part of you what's your name?" Yuri asked the person that beat him with his smile on his face as his rival took off his mask to reveal his (Y/n) colour eyes that stare at Yuri beaten self.

"I'm Y/n the ritual counterpart of you and Yuya and soon I will have my revenge against that circus freak Yuya Sakaki for what he did to me" y/n eyes glows a dark purple and so did Yuri own, then a dark shadow like dragon appeared behind Y/n and it merge both Y/n and Yuri into one level only Yuri dragon in Y/n hand and Y/n put his mask back on his face then he began to walk with Yuri talking in his mind.

"So I got to ask how did you lose to Yuya our other counterpart" Yuri asked Y/n from being next to him in a spirit form.

"Simply with those annoying Performerpal monsters along with his new summoning technique called pendulum summoning and his Odd eyes dragon" Y/n told Yuri as they arrive back at Y/n place which was a penthouse of a hotel because he is enter into the duel tournament that had been organized by Declan Akaba.

"By the memories I seen your deck was nothing like your cyberdark and why play Dark Magician I mean seriously" Yuri complain to Y/n who took off his mask and coat, he put his coat on a chair next to his bed and his mask on the nightstand next to the bed, he then set his deck with his Ritual dragon and his new Starving venom fusion dragon on the nightstand aswell.

"Well I felt like it be interesting not playing something that wasn't my usual deck but clearly I was wrong power and victory are all that matter in this game, soon I will face Yuya and i shall have my revenge on him" Y/n told Yuri as he got into his bed and he let sleep consume him.

(First chapter of this new story of mine is up, I hope you enjoyed it and I wonder if you like the two cards that I made for the cyberdark deck in this story, please hit that vote button, comment your favourite part in this chapter and if you want share)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 51 14
200 years before zordon imprisoned Rita there were two being who fought alongside each other against their enemies called kuuga and agito but when th...
1.3M 54.8K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
41.9K 552 44
Sarge, Caboose, Tucker, and Grif magically get teleported into the RWBY universe, so yeah tucker is gunna have some fun with team RWBY Tucker: BOW CH...
185K 5.4K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...