HoO gay smuts

By DaddyGayFics

Enjoy the thrilling reads of smut from Jercy, To Solangelo and Jasico and Percico (those are my main focuses)... More

Drunk night (Jercy)
I love you (Solangelo)
Recommendation
Just this once (Percico)
Open Relationship (Solangelo + Jasico)
6:00 to 7:00 (ValGrace)
Good Morning (Jercy)
Sorry, Darling (Valgrace)
Our First Time(Leo X Frank)
Dinner Time (Jercy)

Dirty clothes (Jercy)

86.6K 560 904
By DaddyGayFics

Quick A/N ok so I felt like writing another Jercy smut just because and so when ever I feel like writing a different smut I'll write whichever ship i'm feeling I want to write about at the time ok so here goes I hope you enjoy!

Top:Jason
Bottom:Percy
Just to switch it up!

After their sparring in the arena Jason and Percy split to take showers, but they were planning to meet up again to hang out later at Percys cabin so as Jason got out of the shower he put on his clothes and went out for lunch. Whilst walking out of his cabin Jason also saw Percy who was walking with Annabeth, they had broken up, but they were still friends the reason was that Percy failed his exams to get into the school in New Rome and Annabeth decided they could still be friends it was currently summer so she was here for a while on vacation. She looked over at Jason and smiled, waving Jason smiled back then went to his table to eat lunch. Full and happy He walked back to his cabin and fell onto the bed he was bored and didn't know what to do without any oracles, their life was basically just boring and with no adventure so naturally when anyone is bored Jason fell asleep, after a couple hours he woke up and looked around his cabin trying to ignore the statue of his dad, but it still somehow got his attention he looked at it and then looked away he stood up and walked outside "the sun's setting, guess I should get to Percys now" so running he ran over to Percy cabin and opened the door "hey, Percy!" He said walking in "uhhh, Percy?" Jason said looking around then he heard the shower running, oh he's still showering, but for how long?
Oh well He walked over to a chair and sat down and pulled out, Jason almost always brought a book with him just because so this time he had brought "To Kill A Mockingbird" he opened it and began reading until he heard the shower turn off finally he thought he had to go to the bathroom badly and was too lazy to walk back to his own cabin so as Percy walked out in a towel Jason said a quick hello and ran into his bathroom and sat down ugh Percy just left his clothes lying there on the floor, but even more strangely was Jasons urge to experiment on them Jason finished up and sat down on the floor picking up at first Percys shirt and giving it a sniff, of course it was all sweaty, but it intrigued Jason he put down the shirt and moved on to his shorts they smelled so familiar, but the sweat wasn't strong enough so finally Jason did something he didn't think he would ever do. He slowly picked up his boxer briefs and gave it a slow long sniff and it hit him it smelled as if you had spent your whole day at the beach running around having fun in the sand and the water from sunrise to sunset Jason found him self with an erection and Percy suddenly knocked on the door "umm, dude you okay in there, you've been in there for a while"
"Ummmmm yeah i'm almost done" said Jason getting up fast hoping to gods the erection would leave and he didn't want Percy to start getting angry from being in there for so long, so he forced a different more relaxed posture unto himself to try and hide it and washed his hands and walked out "hey you finally came out, what took so long"
"Oh i'm uhhh constipated"
"Hahaha, it happens to everyone" said Percy while Jason scrambled over to the chair and sat down which gave him more space to hide his erection. Percy sat down on his bed and brought out a pack of cokes from under his bed and tossed one to Jason "thanks" he said opening it by now his erection had gone down a little which he was glad for "you took a long time in there, Jason" he said taking a sip of his coke menacingly "and you drink way too much water to be constipated"
"It can still happen" Jason said defensively
"I can sense the water in your organs and everything is perfectly fine" Jason was shocked since when could he do this?
"So what is it, Jason, were you jerking off or what?" Percy said slowly standing up
"If I wanted to masterbate I would have done it in my own cabin"
"But the statue of Zeus, remember?"
"I have a bathroom, remember" Jason said
"What were you doing" he asked again
"N-nothing" but Percy just set his coke on the floor and walked up to him and leaned down "again, what were you doing" he said Jason was looking into a beautiful pair of eyes maybe even rivaled to Pipers, they were sea green with small highlights of light blue since when did they change?, their faces were so close together he couldn't handle it anymore he leaned up and kissed Percy, but Percy didn't respond in utter disgust, instead he kissed back Jason didn't know what was happening, but he liked it a lot "what about Piper" Percy said, Jason could feel his breath hot in his mouth "who's going to tell her"
"No one"
"Exactly" said Jason going back into the kiss. Of course Jason Loved Piper, but he was being experimental, it was just this once it would never happen again he thought standing up and pushing Percy against the wall, but right now Jason wanted to focus what was happening currently. He could feel Percys chest and muscles through his hand which he was using to dominate Percy he slowly pulled away to take off his shirt and Percy did the same they began kissing bare chested. Jason had Percy trapped against the wall and he could feel warmth radiating off him Jason loved this so much he couldn't get enough of this "wanna sixty-nine?" Percy asked hopefully "sure" Jason said pulling Him towards the bed and he laid down pulling off his shorts letting his erection pop out while Percy did the same he could feel Percys mouth start working on Jason so he did the same to Percy licking it at slowly at first and then enveloping the whole thing in his mouth Percy began moaning against Jasons cock which made it vibrate making it feel better Jason decided to do the same to Percy to make him get off just as much. After a couple minutes Jason moaned one last time and came into Percy mouth shortly after Percy did the same. Percy faced Jason face to face and Jason leaned into a kiss again "ready for sex" he asked
Percy nodded "i'll bottom"
"Ok" Jason said standing up and going to the bathroom to grab some lube. He came back, walking up to Percy spreading some Lube on his finger he threw Percys, legs around his shoulders and  inserted the first finger making Percy give a little gasp. Watching Percy beneath him he put in another finger "so Percy what kind of sounds will you make me for me?"
"I-I don't know we-we'll see" Percy said as Jason put in the last finger and started opening and closing fingers inside of Percy finally Percy was ready and Jason was getting impatient, he lubed up his dick and scooted closer to Percy "ready" he asked his voice noticeably deeper that usual "yes" Percy gave a pleading reply with permission Jason slowly put his dick into Percy and went in out just a little as to not hurt his poor bottom "J-Jason!" Percy gasped out "go deeper" Jason accepted his command and went deeper making Percy groan in part pain part pleasure. Slow at first then speed up Jason thought time to go at a faster pace so he started thrusting his hips at a rhythm grunting at how tight his bottom was, Percy was giving small moans and mewls of pleasure as the bed started squeaking silently due to the fact Jason was going faster "oh gods, Jason" Percy managed to moan out "I think i'm about to cum" he said Jason was nowhere near done "hold it in, i'm not close yet" he said looking into Percys sea green eyes he started ramming into Percy faster than Percy could probably handle, but he wanted to finish at the same time so he had to do it "J-J-Jason!" Percy moaned out "y-y-you're going too fast"
"It-it's ok i'm close now" Jason said slowing down a tad bit as Percy came all over his own stomach and a couple seconds after Jason came inside of Percy, they didn't have any condoms currently so it was bound to happen "oh gods, Percy" Jason grunted falling beside Him "you're so tight, I love it"
"Let's do this again some time, it's a great way to relax" Percy said his voice soft Jason was tired and his hips were burning from all of that so closing his eyes slowly he fell asleep spooning Percy he didn't have to worry because Piper was with her dad for a couple days so Jason felt free to sleep next to his sweet bottom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 13.6K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
849K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
633K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
91.5K 1.7K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...