Daryl Dixon x Reader

By thedevilssnarls

you are on an adventure to save your family mostly your little sister (if you don't have a little sister then... More

beginning note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter after prison.
chapter 21
chapter 22
if you didnt leave ty and carol

chapter 20

248 6 2
By thedevilssnarls

You guys must've been wondering why it takes me so long to update. I'm going g to tell you why. 1. My chapters are long. 2. I share my phone with my sister. 3. My fingers hurt after a bit of writing. 4. I've been looking for a job for the past 3 years. And lastly. Do you see how many uncompleted stories I have to update. Ok now we got that covered. Read forward my friends.
_________________
I was woken up by sn shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "What."

"Why didn't you say you were back."

"Well sorry. I only just got separated from my husband and he's being tortured by them as we speak."

"Slow down sisy. We will get Daryl back. One way or another." She said and Carl came in and leaned against the wall. "What's wrong."

"Nothing. We just need to talk. Come find me when your done." He said and she nodded. He left and I got up and walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit. The one outfit that Daryl liked on me the most. The plad  shirt tied into a belly shirt and some skinny jeans. SN had already left and I began my way up the stairs. In pain might I say.
----------
Three days later.
----------
Negans truck came into view and I frowned. Great. Trouble. I climbed down from the watch tower and I opened the gate. They drove in and I stepped away avoiding any contact with any of them.

"Where do you think your going." A girl said.

"Away from here." I said walking away.

"Negan want to talk to you." She said and I flipped her off. From behind. I walked into my house. I have moved out of the basement to a house. All our stuff were brought here. I did get my guns back some how. I sat on the couch and began crying once I see a picture of me and Daryl one the coffee table that someone drew for us. We were just sitting on the porch holding hands and we were laughing. Having a good time. I miss him. I continued to cry when I heard a knock on my door. I walked over to it. I unlocked it and walked back over to the couch. I grabbed the picture only to drop it when I see Negan and Daryl at the door. I quickly got up and ran over to Daryl. I was about to hug him when negan stopped me.

"Whoa what do you think your doing."

"Don't touch me." I said and I push passed Negan and hugged Daryl. He didn't hug back. I pull back and I looked at him. He looked broken. Tears weld up in my eyes. "It's going to be ok." I said and I stepped out of the house Negan following me. They started taking almost everything. Except for the food. SN and Carl were in the infurmary and I ran in when I heard shouting. "Carl put the gun down." I said wiping my eyes.

"You saw him didn't you." He said and I nodded.

"I can't fight anymore carl. Just please put the gun down."

"Their taking more then half." He said.

"I don't care right now. I'm tired of fighting Carl. Just please." I said loudly and Negan and Daryl and Rick came in. I looked at Daryl and walked out because I just could look at him. He was so broken and just not him. I sat on the stairs and I hid my face in my knees and just bawled my eyes out. I just want him back. The Daryl I know, is not the Daryl that is standing with Negan. I continue to cry untill they all left. SN sat next to me.

"We'll get him back."

"I just want to be left alone. Please can you do that." I said.

"If you do something for me in return."

"What." I asked looking at her. She smiled.

"Let me name the baby." She said and I shook my head.

"Daryl wanted to name it. I'm letting him."

"Then another thing. Fight alittle longer." She said and I just looked at her.

"I cant. Not when Daryl is still his fucking prisoner." I said and I stood up and walked to my house and walked to my bedroom. I laid on the bed and cried into my pillow.
---------------
Time skip woohoo
---------------
Negan came back with out Daryl this time and Spencer just put Rick and I under the bus. "What are you trying to say. That you should be leader over us. Need I remind you that it was your mom who asked me to help lead this place. Don't put us under the bus, just because you dont like the way it turned out." I said and walked away.

"And what a great leader you are. All you do is cry in your house. I'm surprised your even out of the house." He said and I froze in place. Negan began talking but I had multiple things running through my head. I held up my hand and stormed over to only punch spencer. Negan walked past me and said something to him that i couldnt hear. Spencer was stabbed the next. My eyes go wide and I threw up when his guts fell out. I heard a bang and I look towards and I see Rosita holding here gun out and Negan started flipping out because his bat had a bullet hole. I stepped back and Rosita refuse to tell him. Olivia was shot for it. Carl was standing next to her. I jumped at the sound. That's when Rick came.

"We had a deal."

"Oh I just helped you out. Carl here snuck into my truck and shot down some of my men. So I brought him home and guess what. I fed him speghetti and Im not going to take any food this time. And by the looks of it. I help you big time on that one." He said and him and his men started leaving. Rick stabbed walker Spencer in the head. I walked in my house and I was about to close the front door when Rick barged in.

"You were supposed to prevent all this."

"I'm sorry, I'm only one girl." I said and Rick got in my face.

"Because of you. Olivia is dead and Eugene was taken."

"That's not my fault." I said and I turned to walk away.

"It is."

"You know what. Go fuck yourself. I promised to fight as long as I could. That's what I'm doing. I think that's what we need to do. Fight." I said and he stepped back. I walked away.
I changed and walked out and I see everyone going to the gate. "What's going on."

"Were going to the hilltop." Rick said and I nodded.

"I'm coming." I said and he motioned to the RV. I stepped in and we made our way to hilltop. The RV stopped and Rick told everyone that we were walking the rest of the way. I saw Meggie on the wall and the gate opened. We hugged eachother. Meggie gave me a look and that's when I saw movement in the back. Rick grabbed my shoulder and I looked at him and he pointed to someone. I look in that direction and I cover my mouth. I never ran so fast in my life. I jumped on Daryl and wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him. I was crying at this point. He hugged me back and I pull back and kissed him. He kissed back eagerly. I pulled back and he still looked broken. Rick came over and said something and Daryl hugged him. They pulled apart and he handed a gun over to rick. I grabbed Daryl arm and he flinched alittle. I frown. I let go and place my hand on the back of his neck. I felt him relax under my hand and I grabbed his hand. "We're going to war" I said and Daryl smiled alittle. He tightened his grip on my hand and we all began walking towards the house. Once we were in. I pulled Daryl away from the group. "Are you ok."

"Better then before." He said. I looked into his eyes and there wasnt that light in them that I always loved.

"What did they do to you. Your not you."

"What do you mean."

"Your not the Daryl I know." I said placing my hand on his cheek.

"Again what do you mean."

"You just seem.... Broken. What did they do to you." I said.

"I don't want to talk about it." He said and I felt tears come to my eyes. I fought against them as Daryl came closer to me. "I missed you." He said and I nodded and looked down. "What wrong." He said.

"I just want to know what they did to you. You got beat up. That much I know."

"How did you know that."

"The cuts on your face." I said and he nodded.

"It happened when I tried to escape the first time."

"First time? So you tried multiple times."

"Just twice. The second seccessful. I killed one of them." He said and I nodded. I hugged him again and he hugged me tightly.

"You'll tell me what happened to you at some point right."

"Yes I will tell you but not right now." He said and I nodded. I pecked his lips and he place his hand in my stomach. "Are you still-"

"Yes. I am. Now that I'm thinking about it. I shouldn't of ran to you like I did." I said and he smiled. "I love you Daryl."

"I love you too." He said and we rejoined the group. I sat with Daryl and we planned our strategy. Soon Daryl's head was resting on my shoulder and I noticed he had fallen asleep.

"Rick is this going to take much longer."

"No. We should be heading back. Daryl must stay here though. Alexandra will be the first place they look for him."

"If Daryl's staying here then I'm staying."

"That's up to you." Rick said to Meggie.

"They can stay." She said and I smiled. I shook Daryl and he startled awake.

"Maggie can you show us to the room we will be staying in." I said and Gregory came into the room. I glare at him. Maggie nodded and she showed us our trailor/house. Daryl thanked her and Maggie hugged him, then hugged me. "Thank Maggie. Have a good night." I said and we walked in and Daryl immediately laid on the bed. I laid down next to him and I pecked his cheek. "Good night Daryl." I said and he hummed tiredly. I rested my head on his chest and just listened to his heartbeat before letting myself fall asleep.
________________
Hello people. That would be that end of this book.

I'm just kidding the next chapter will be up soon. Love ya byeeeeeeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 770 74
mankind is a virus, and walkers are the vaccine. a young girl y/n, immune to the bites of the walkers. her mother died before the whole thing went do...
154 5 9
ON PAUSE FOR NOW I'm just writing this for fun πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ dont yell at me to update i have a life πŸ˜‡
40.5K 1.3K 11
Hurt, pain, torture; that's all you've ever endured. Never, have you felt ecstasy or pride. A life with your parents made sure of that. Friends... ar...
88K 2.3K 34
Avery has a job in mind, to find out why she's immune to the bite. Was it the walker or does she have a special gene that keeps her from being infect...