Unraveling » Stiles Stilinski

By SaskiaRose

❝I wish that I didn't wake up with amnesia, so I could remember all the stupid little things❞ Who was she? N... More

❦Prologue❦
❦ Chapter One ❦
❦ Chapter Two ❦
❦ Chapter Three ❦
❦ Chapter Five ❦
❦ Chapter Six ❦
❦ Chapter Seven ❦
❦ Chapter Eight ❦
❦ Chapter Nine ❦
❦ Chapter Ten ❦
AUTHORS NOTE - MUST READ!
❦ Chapter Eleven ❦
❦ Chapter Twelve ❦
❦ Chapter Thirteen ❦
Urgent.
I'M BACK!
❦ Chapter Fourteen❦
❦ Chapter Fifteen❦
IMPORTANT

❦ Chapter Four ❦

15.4K 497 65
By SaskiaRose

*Disclaimer; I do not own Teen Wolf in any way or form. Sadly.*

Chapter Four

Opal

It's been a couple of days since my little 'episode' in the kitchen. Stiles hadn't told his dad about what I had seen, which confused me a tad because they seemed to have a really close bond. Why wouldn't he tell him? I mean, maybe Stiles didn't even believe me. I don't know who would. To be completely honest I didn't want to believe what I saw either. It's kind of hard to wrap my head around it. Since I woke up in the woods without my memory I'm afraid I'm going to explode with questions. This just adds to the list.

What had me even more confused was that he told me to go take a shower or 'cool down' while he had to make a phone call. Who would he call? Did he know something I didn't. It's like I said, unanswered questions are just piling up in my brain.

I had gone shopping with Mr Stilinski the day before to get a new set of clothes. I had been wearing Stiles' clothes since I came from the hospital and I think it made him a little bit uncomfortable even if he didn't particularly show it. It had been decided that I was going to start school at Beacon Hills High. It was getting boring just sitting around the Stilinski's house all day and every day. Even if I had lost my memory and my past, I wanted to become social and get to know other people than Mr Stilinski and his son. I still loved the Sheriff, don't get me wrong.

"Have you got all of your things?" Mr Stilinski asked as I put my new school bag on my shoulders. I grinned at his worried face.

"I'm fine. I've got everything I need" I assured him. Stiles was waiting for me patiently at the front door while his father was worrying over me. "We should go," I said to him. Stiles nodded and with one last smile to the Sheriff I followed Stiles into his baby blue Jeep. After buckling myself in I squeezed my hands together in my lap.

"Are we picking your friend up?" I asked Stiles quietly.

"No, I'm meeting him at school," he answered simply before starting the car and driving out of the driveway.

The drive to the school was a short one. Once I had gotten out of the Jeep I stood on the pavement awkwardly. Stiles had already started walking up the front stairs of the school. I didn't know where to go, or even where the front office was. Apparently I needed to go to the front office to pick up my class schedule. Just as Stiles was about to enter the front doors he stopped and spun around.

"Are you coming or not?" He called out to me. My eyes widened and tightened the grip on my backpack before rushing after him.

The school secretary was lovely. Stiles told me she acted like a 'witch bitch' and to watch out, but truth be told she was an extremely kind old woman. She gave me my class time-table and combination to my locker. Right after our visit to the front office, Stiles was already directing me to my locker.

"You got lucky," Stiles grumbled. "She's usually scolding me or telling me off for something I didn't do."

I laughed at him. "So where's this locker of mine?"

"Ironically, it's right next to mine and Scott's," he said with a smile. When we got to my locker, I used to combination to open it and peered inside. It was completely bare with the exception of graffiti on the inside of the door. I pulled out an English Literature book out of my backpack before stuffing my bag in my locker and closing the metal door.

"Ms Pickard is an easy teacher and not that strict, you'll be fine. However, you have Harris with me and Scott and he's a complete dick." Stiles explained as he walked me to my first period.

"I'm sure he's not that bad," I commented, gripping my English book tighter to my chest.

He scoffed. "You don't know what you're saying. Anyways, are you coming to lacrosse practice during second period?"

I turned to him as we reached a classroom door. "Lacrosse?" I quirked my eyebrow.

Stiles opened the door for me, "it's the sport we play here. So..."

"I'll come," I said quickly with a smile.

Stiles gave me a grin, "I'll see you then, I guess?"

I nodded and gave a small wave when Stiles started to leave. I took a deep breath before turning around and walking into the classroom. "Hi, my name's Opal. I'm a new student here."

First period went by quickly. Some nice guy who was in my English class walked me to the school field where Stiles' practice was taking place. When we reached the bleachers I spotted Stiles sitting on a bench with a boy that I kind of guessed who was his best friend Scott. They were deep in conversation when I walked up to Stiles.

"I seriously don't know how you survive without me sometimes," Stiles said patting the brunettes shoulder. Neither of the boys had noticed I had taken place in front of them.

"Hey Stiles," I greeted. He looked up with a surprised expression.

"You came!" He said in disbelief. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I had told him I was coming, wasn't I?

"I said I was," I reminded him. He nodded quickly when a whistle sounded.

"Let's go! Line it up!" A man yelled with a whistle in his hand. I'm taking a good guess again and guess this is the coach.

"I've got to get out onto the field, I'll see you after." Stiles rushed out putting on his helmet. I nodded and he scurried out onto the field. I walked up a couple of rows on the bleachers and sat on my own. A cool breeze blew on my uncovered skin and I wish I had brought a coat today.

The boy I guessed to be Scott stood in front of the goals in a defensive stance gripping what I think was a goalie lacrosse net because it was shaped bigger than the others. Coach blew the whistle and threw the ball to number eighteen who was at the front of the line. He caught it with ease and advanced towards the goal at a fast pace. At the same time Scott left protecting the goal and charged at the player, tackling him roughly to the ground. I figured by the looks on everyone's faces that I don't think he was meant to do that.

"McCall." The Coach stated. Even though it seemed I wasn't close enough to the field to hear what was being said it somehow reached my ears. And boy, coach did not seem pleased.

"Yeah?" Scott answered slowly backing away.

"Usually the goalie stays somewhere within the vicinity of the actual goal." Coach said pointing to the goal net.

"Yes coach," Scott said and ran back to the goals.

"Let's try that again," Coach muttered and blew the whistle tossing the ball to player eight this time. Once again Scott left the goal and rammed into his team mate with his shoulder, causing the boy to flip over in a hundred an eighty degree spin in the air and landing hard on the ground. Scott bent over the fallen player and put his face near the poor kid. It appeared as if Scott was sniffing him.

I leaned my elbows on my knees and rested my face in my hands and watched the scene unfolding in fascination.

"McCall! The position is goal keeper, not goal abandoned." A vein the coaches neck was starting to show. This was definitely a funny sight to see. I hadn't felt this bubbly in the entire time I had I awoken up with no memory. It felt good to laugh.

After a few more tackles from Scott, coach threw his whistle and stomped over to Stiles grabbing the side of his helmet. "Stilinski! What the hell is wrong with your friend?"

Stiles sucked in a deep breath. "Uhh- he's failing two classes, he's a little socially awkward and if you look close enough his jawline is kind of uneven."

Coach let go of Stiles' helmet. "That's interesting," he said before walking off. I turned my head to the front of the line to see that player number six was fidgeting nervously with his stick. Coach blew the whistle and this new player charged towards Scott, already expecting Scott to knock him to the ground. Player Six lay calmly on the field as Scott sniffed him.

"It's Armani," the boy said.

I saw Scott cock his head, "huh?"

"My aftershave, it's Armani." I had no idea what Scott's reply to that was because I was too focused on Coach's face turning into a cherry.

"McCall! If you come out of that goal one more time you'll be doing suicide runs 'till you die. It will be the first ever suicide run that actually ends in a suicide. Got it?"

Stiles was third in line until the next guy said his shoulder was hurting so he was going to sit that one out. I however thing he just wasn't man enough. Player fourteen caught my eye as he was breathing heavily as he stared at Scott. He caught the ball that Coach threw at him and charged towards the goals, Scott coming straight at him. When they hit each other, you could literally feel the tension from where I was sitting on the bleachers.

Movement from the corner of my eye caught my attention and I saw Sheriff Stilinski walking onto the field with two deputy's flanking either side. Mr Stilinski walked straight up to player fourteen and took him to the other side of the field to speak to him. My eyebrows furrowed. What the hell was going on?

"Stiles, what's happened?" I asked as soon as I ran up to him. He ran a hand through his buzz cut hair.

"Isaac's dad was murdered last night and they're taking him in," he said carefully.

I was taken aback, "they think he's a suspect?"

Stiles shrugged, "I'm not sure. Oh! This is Scott by the way. Scott, meet Opal." He gestured between me and Scott. I gave Scott a warm smile.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I offered him my hand.

He stared at it before taking my hand in his own and shaking it. "Likewise," Scott said with a grin.

My next class popped up in my head. "Do you happen to have Mr Harris for Chemistry next?" I asked.

Scott nodded. "We'll walk you after we get changed out of our gear," Scott said grabbing hold of his helmet. Beacon Hills was really strange. And so were the people in it.

The only thing I could say about Harris was that he was a dick. He was rude as hell when I introduced myself as a new student, and he likes to pick Stiles and Scott which makes me only dislike that much more.

"Everyone please turn to page seventy-three." He said in a bored tone. I glanced over to Stiles who was crunching up a piece of paper.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him curiously. He held a finger up telling me to be quiet, and threw the paper ball at Harris' head. My mouth dropped open as Harris turned around angrily at the faint laughs that flew around the room.

"Who in the hell did that?" He asked dangerously. I swallowed nervously as Scott and Stiles pointed at each other.

They knew that they would get it trouble if they got caught and they purposely got send to the principles office. Why? I have no idea but I have a funny feeling about this, and I'm going to find out what is it.

Updated! I really didn't like this chapter, I don't know what you guys think about it, but I just don't like how it's written. It's unedited, so feel free to point out any mistakes so I can edit them!

Dedicated to my best friend!!

I have no idea when the next update will be, so please don't ask. Also, what do you think of the new cover? Thoughts?

Please vote and comment, and follow me if you have the time!

~ SaskiaRose xxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
456K 28.6K 92
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
401K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
623K 9.6K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...