A Spark of Hope [BNHA x Male...

By asdhfhddhgkff

A boy who can't express emotions and a class full of people who never stop- recipe for disaster or something... More

[chapter 1]
[chapter 3]
[chapter 4]
[chapter 5]
[chapter 6]
[chapter 7]
[A/N- love interests]
[chapter 8]
[chapter 9]
[chapter 10]
[chapter 11]
[chapter 12]
[chapter 13]
[chapter 14]
[chapter 15]
[chapter 16]
[A/N]
[chapter 17]
[ chapter 18 ]

[chapter 2]

20.3K 641 297
By asdhfhddhgkff

The League's hideout wasn't a very lively place. It was a dull-lit bar attached to an old, abandoned housing unit, meaning there was scarcely enough room for all ten of you. They gave you all two rooms upstairs, the five younger kids staying in one and the five older kids in the other. This was only because the rooms were so small that all ten of you couldn't have possibly fit into one- if the younger kids hadn't stopped complaining, you all would've been sharing a room.

You'd been there for around 3 days now, staying in a room with H24 and three girls. J12- age 14, D5- age 17 and C3- age 18. The girls weren't much happier than you and H24, if anything, it was him that attempted to do most of the talking. J12 did contribute, but she was always shaking and sounded like she was about to cry, so it wasn't easy talking to her. D5 was bad tempered, constantly pissed off about something, so conversation with her was out of the question, and C3 was just plain weird.

Despite rooming with them, the only person who's quirk you knew was C3's, and that was because it was on display constantly. She had a third eye on her forehead that stayed closed all the time, yet was on full display between her white middle parted bangs- you didn't know what the details of her quirk were, but third eyes were usually tied to future vision and stuff, so you'd be willing to bet that she was some sort of oracle.

D5's quirk was complicated- she had a strange physical appearance, but her quirk itself was a mystery to you. She had dark skin and electric blue hair that sat in short, messy dreadlocks around her neck. Along all of her joints were stitches, whether they were due to her quirk or otherwise, you couldn't tell. All in all, she had the appearance of a raggedy doll. As for J12, you weren't even sure if she had a quirk at this point. She was plain looking- brown hair and eyes, a bit short for her age, but that was it.

H24's quirk wasn't something you could exactly name- he produced a sound wave that could travel up to 100 ft when he clapped. The volume of it depended on the strength of his clap, but you'd seen him shatter glass, push through solid steel and make people's eyes and ears bleed due to the pitch. You knew not to get on his bad side, at least, but the same could be said for any one of the ten with you. You tended to stay out of everyone's way.

Either way, the five of you hadn't tried at all to get to know each other. Not that you were expected to. You simply nodded at each other when passing by around the League, fought against each other in quirkless combat, and that was it. At least you wouldn't have to work with anyone when you attacked USJ.

Speaking of, you weren't sure when that was going to happen. 'All for One', the leader who had yet to show his face to you, was apparently waiting for the right moment. You were becoming less and less patient as time went on, you just wanted this attack to be over and done with. Not that you were getting bored- that never really bothered you, you were just concerned as to what was going to happen after the attack.

You couldn't imagine the League would have much use for all ten of you afterwards, caring for ten children was troublesome, even if you weren't really doing much for them, so you didn't see them exactly taking you in. All you knew was that they needed you all for the attack, and that they saw each and every one of you as some sort of expendable pawn. In a sense, they were right. You were just ten villain kids- your deaths would have no impact on the world. As for you, nobody would even be affected by your untimely demise. You had no friends, no family; as a matter of fact, you didn't have anyone who had ever thought of you in a positive way.

This didn't exactly sadden you. If anything, it relieved you. Because of your situation, it would be all too easy for you to run away and start a new life. There was only one thing holding you back- the chip.

That was also the only thing keeping you from thinking of an escape during the USJ attack. The moment they found you gone, they'd press that dreaded button. The spike would jam through your throat, and you'd die a slow and painful death. Unless...

'I could get it out,' you thought to yourself. You suddenly sat up in your 'bed', once again simply a pile of makeshift sheets on the floor, and stared around your room. H24, D5, C3 and J12 were all asleep or doing their own thing, none of them seemed disturbed by your awakening, so you allowed yourself to scheme. 'One of the students we're attacking might take pity. They're heroes, after all. Or, if not, I could trick one of them into getting it out during a fight. All they'd have to do it rip into my neck a little. I just need an incision, and then I could take it from there.'

A chill coarsed through your body at the thought of getting that dreaded chip out of your body. You often asked yourself why you couldn't just do it on your own- you'd motivate yourself for days, but when the time came you could never bring yourself to claw into your own flesh and tear it out like an animal. It was the initial thought of you peeling away your skin with your own nails that put you off. The pain would be unbearable. You just weren't ready.

'That settles it.' The corners of your mouth turned up slightly. Not in a happy smile, more of a sadistic twitch of the lips. 'I'll remove this thing. And as soon as I do, I'm getting out of there through any piece of wire I can find.'

-

When the USJ attack finally rolled around, you couldn't have been more ready. It had taken a solid week since you'd all arrived, but that week had been eventful at least, and the event was worth the wait. They'd fattened you all up to the best of your ability, which wasn't much, but you could admit you were feeling a little less dead.

Shigaraki had gone to both of the children's rooms and gotten everybody up at around 8am. Most of you were already awake, but none of you dared to leave your rooms until you were called for.

"Get up, brats." Was the first thing you heard from him as he swung the door open. "We're attacking the USJ." D5 was the first one standing, a rage-filled glint in her eyes as she stared down Shigaraki. You slowly rose next, almost excited for your escape plan to be put into action, before the other three stood up and followed D5 to the door, and then down the stairs into the bar.

"I thought there were going to be other villains with us." H24 spoke lowly to you suddenly, earning a shrug as you kept your gaze ahead of you.

"Maybe they're meeting us there." You droned out, not paying attention to a word you said. You were debating on telling him about the escape plan. Did you really want him tagging along with you? If he was there, there was a chance you'd be slowed down. You couldn't take others with you when you phased through software, and you weren't sure if you trusted him to be competent enough to get himself out. You decided to keep him in the dark- it was too risky for you. Neither of you knew the layout of the USJ, he could blow the whole thing if the plan wasn't executed correctly. It was safer on your own.

"They'd better be," he huffed out, snarling angrily. "I'm not facing off against a bunch of Pro Heroes and their students by myself." You nodded in agreement, not taking in a word he said and keeping your gaze in front of you, as always. "Oi," he called out, to which you looked over at him with your usual blank expression. "I've still got your back if something goes wrong. You'd better have mine."

"I do, too." You lied. You didn't necessarily feel bad, either. He suddenly smiled at you, which caught you off guard, and ran a hand through his knotted hair. You'd never seen him smile before. It sort of... Made you jealous. How could he do that so easily?

"I'm glad. It's nice to have someone you can trust in this shithole." He spoke softly at you, a warm look dancing in his eyes as he stared down into your own e/c ones. A part of you was guilty- the rest of you knew that you needed to keep yourself alive above anyone else. That's just how it was. You nodded at him, before the two of you returned your attention to Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

They were muttering quietly to themselves, before Shigaraki turned to the ten of you. "Listen up, we've been planning this attack for a while now. If it goes bad, we'll kill all of you." Ah, there it was. The answer to the question that kept you up at night. You don't know what you expected, really.

"On my word, Kurogiri will open up a portal here that leads to USJ. He'll also be opening another one for the other villains to get through. Don't bother them if you see them. A9," he called out to you. "You stay by my side until I say otherwise." His hand made a beckoning motion and you nodded, walking briskly over to where he was and standing stiffly by his side. His hand grabbed onto the back of your shirt collar, and Kurogiri tensed slightly. You simply kept your neutral expression and waited. "Kurogiri, now."

With that, his body spread like fog across the bar, revealing a black, swirling vortex that seemed to lead into nothing. Shigaraki suddenly tugged you roughly through it, before the other children followed. D5 was first through the warp gate, trudging so quickly that she ended up next to you in a matter of seconds. You glanced at her, and she returned she glare, before giving you a devilish grin that sent a sick feeling into your gut. She was way too excited for this- what if she had a plan of her own that could jeopardise yours?

No, you were overthinking it. You made it a point to keep your gaze ahead of you into the darkness, until Shigaraki stopped, reaching out his hand and watching it disappear behind a wall. A wicked grin spread across his face, you could see his cheeks curling up from where you were standing, before he pushed through the gate and stepped out. You followed in suite before he could tug you through, only for your eyesight to become momentarily lost in a bright light.

You assumed this was the USJ. It looked amazing, you had to admit, but that wasn't what you could focus right now. Your eyes were drawn to the dozens of villains pouring out of the warp gate- there were so many, you didn't see why there was a need to bring you and the other ten kids along. Namely, you were focused on a huge, grotesque thing with a beak and its' brain sticking out of its head. You could tell it was an 'it' and not a he, a she or even a they because of its damn eyes. They were hollow and bulged- you could tell there was no life in them. It disturbed you, to say the least, but you tried to ignore it and find the guy you were supposed to be fighting.

A small figure stood on top of a hill, seemingly ushering a band of students away from the scene. Was he All Might? He was a little scruffy for a Pro Hero.

"Don't move!" You faintly heard him shout. "Those are villains!" Your heart stung a little at the word, knowing this is what you were pegged as now, but you soon shook it off. You'd be out of there and away from this life before you knew it.

"Eraser-head and No.13..." Kurogiri muttered out, his voice as distorted as ever. "According to the teacher's curriculum we procured yesterday, Mr. All Might was supposed to be here, and yet..." You had no idea what he was talking about.

"I knew it... So yesterday was the doing of you lot." The man known either as Eraserhead or No.13 spat out.

"Where is he..." Shigaraki angrily spoke up, his voice shaking as his hand gripped your shirt even tighter. "We went through all this trouble and rustled up so many of us to bring along. We even recruited some weapons from Russia, you can't tell me All Might... The symbol of peace... Isn't here..." You knew by 'weapons' he meant you and the other nine from Krovnyy. You glared up at him slightly as his grip loosened, him letting out a sigh. "I wonder if he'll show up if we kill the kids?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 612 24
IDK how to do descriptions. Its basically Izuku going around and doing whatever the hell he wants because he can. No art is mine credit to whoevers...
212K 5.6K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...
21K 566 31
- "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘵. 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘦𝘵...
340K 7.2K 73
♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...