Nct Dream Imagines

By strawberrymochi8

Imagines of the dreamies of nct! This includes reactions, scenarios, text conversations, etc. Note: None of t... More

Reaction
Reaction
Reaction
Scenario
Reaction
Scenario (Part 1/3)
Requests
First Kiss
Reaction
Scenario (Part 2/3)
Text Convo
Reaction
Scenario (Part 3/3)
Text Convo
Reaction
Scenario
Reaction
Scenario
Reaction
First & Last
Scenario (Part 1/4)
Reaction
Scenario (Part 2/4)
Reaction
Scenario (Part 3/4)
Scenario (Part 4/4)
Text Convo
Reaction
Scenario
Text Convo
Scenario
Reaction
Reaction
- author's note -
Scenario (Part 1/2)
Reaction
!! vote for a new cover !!
Reaction
Bad news . . .
Scenario (Part 2/2)
Reaction
Author
Reaction
Reaction
Would You Rather
Would You Rather
Reaction
Would You Rather
Author's Announcement
Reaction
Reaction
Stickers
Reaction
Zodiac Signs
Story Path
Story Path

Reaction

10.6K 305 170
By strawberrymochi8

Nct Dream's reaction when they see you reading fan-fiction about them.

Mark:
You were casually reading fan fiction about Mark on your laptop. You were getting ALL THE FEELS while reading it: smiling, giggling, etc. Mark would look over your shoulder, curiously wondering what you were reading and why you enjoyed it so much. He'd be super surprised at whom he was shipped with.

"Ooo is that a story about me? WAIT. They have me dating Jeno?!? That's so unrealistic!! Everyone knows Markhyuck is the best ship!"

Renjun:
This boy didn't even know what fan fiction was. When you showed him the endless list of stories about him on Wattpad, he'd be pretty mind-blown and excited.

"Wow. That is so cool!! The fans must really love me! Alright, so which one should we read first??"

Jeno:
He was really curious what you were reading on your phone while you guys were supposed to be watching a movie. Suddenly, Jeno would grab your phone out of your hands, much to your horror. He wasn't weirded out by the fan fiction however, instead he'd start critiquing it for accuracy.

"So I'm not sure who wrote this, but they got a lot of things wrong. It's not bad!! Just not correct. Alright so first of all, I'm actually allergic to cats, I would never own one myself. Second of all - WAIT Y/N why aren't you taking notes? We have to email the author!!! We have to be accurate for the fans! Think of the fans, Y/N!"

Haechan:
Over lunch you were telling him the new fanfic story you were reading about him. You'd tell him all about the plot: how he was this rich kid whose family takes in a poor underprivileged girl for a better future. It was a very romantic story, and you'd explain it to him with great detail and emotion. Haechan would listen eagerly and dreamily fantasize it actually happening.

"Wow! That is so romantic! You think that girl is out there somewhere, Y/N? Do you think she'd like me? What if we could actually have that! That'd be amazingggg."

Jaemin:
You, Jaemin, and Jeno like to pay this game where you'd read Jaeno (their shipname) fanfiction out loud while the two boys hilariously re-enacted it.

You: "Jaemin met Jeno's gaze with intensity. Jaemin's eyes moved down to Jeno's lips, but he turned his head away for fear of ruining their friendship."

Jaemin would put an end to it because he couldn't stop laughing.

"Alright that's enough! I can't handle this!! It's too hilarious!!"

Chenle:
This kid was being wayyy to cocky. Chenle knows all about what the fans write about him. He loves the attention. He'd pass by you in the kitchen, assuming you were reading fanfiction about him on your laptop.

"Reading fan fiction about this Chinese prince again, are we? What have my adoring fans fantasized about me THIS time?"

Don't worry, he was only kinda joking :)

Jisung:
He would be a little weirded out. It's strange to see someone writing fiction about your life. You'd read some to him, but Jisung couldn't help cringing sometimes.

"Hmmm, ok that's not NOT weird."

- - -

Hope you guys enjoyed this reaction! Sorry if it wasn't my best, I'm still a little rusty :(

Check out my Redbubble Shop: 

https://www.redbubble.com/people/rosemochi8/explore?page=1&sortOrder=recent

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 24K 34
"this is going to be one of those nights wherein you'll wished that it was all a dream." mintyxuxi. 2016.09.24 2017.01.18 All rights reserved. ...
327K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
423 5 15
After getting fired from your job, your friend jokingly applies you to work at SM Entertainment but an unexpected email is sent during your hardest t...
25K 969 38
in which she finally feels bold enough. instagram!au COMPLETE