A World That Doesn't Exist

By Keysha30

A 14 year old girl with a lot of inner issues, finds that the life you thought she was living wasn't what it... More

Annoucement
Chapter 2
Author's Note

Chapter 1

10 1 0
By Keysha30

Hello my name Kage Williams. I'm 14 in my first year of high school. I'm a normal troubled kid with much experience in the martial arts. I feel outta place and useless because my family is opposite from me while half my friends are fake. My story starts two years back when I meet the boy that changed my life forever. Before I met him, I never thought I could feel any other emotions besides feeling anger,useless, and rejected. Back then, I had just turned 12 and I thought it'd be a great idea to go shopping. I walked to the mall and all I can could find were girly stores,I only got one dress(for when my mom makes me)and few dark blue jeans.while I was walking I came across the store Hot Topic.I was interested at the sight and walked in.It was awesome!so while I was there I picked out three MCR shirts,two FOB shirts,and three jeans with some jackets. After I left I went to buy two snickers and a pair of black flats to match my dress. I was on my way home around 7:30 pm. The sun was setting it was getting a little chilly. I saw a young boy running and two older boys chasing after him, but I shrugged it off thinking it was his brothers. After about 2 blocks I heard yelling and grunting from the alley way. I saw the two older boys beating the crap out the younger one. Just when I was gonna go get help a van pulls up and two more guys comes out to help beat him. So I dropped my comic con backpack (which had all my stuff in it) and jumped on a guy, kicking another. Two of the guys I hit started coming after me and I held my own for a while, but when another one joined I quickly got tired and thrown in to join the other boy. The we're kicking the living crap outta us, I looked over and the boy was looking worst by the second, so I quickly crawled over and covered my body with his. After what seemed like forever the boys stopped and left in the van. The young boy I was covering was barely breathing and I was getting scared. I slowly crawled over to get my phone from my backpack, and dialed for the police. I went back to the young boy and stayed with him until the authorities came. Two ambulances showed up soon after and I was being strapped up. I slowly started to see darkness but before I went out, I heard the one name I would never forget, 'Michael.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 21.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1M 52.8K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
89.3K 540 23
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...