Lies Don't Hurt

By DNKWRITING

No g!p No boyfriend and girlfriend No vegetables (maybe there are some) Yes gay Yes smut Yes swears Yes yes More

chapter 1
inside of the house + cars
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Resume of chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapther 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

chapter 4

1.5K 28 8
By DNKWRITING

Y/n pov
I woke up with a heavy Weight on my chest. When I opened my eyes I saw Lauren sleeping on me. I tried to move but Lauren grabbed me tighter. I didn't wanted to wake her up so I just laid. I was scrolling trough my Insta feed and made a picture of Lauren sleeping on my chest with the caption 'She looks so peaceful. I don't want to wake her up'. I posted it on my instastory. I looked at my watch to see it it was half past 10. I felt Lauren waking up.

"Morning princess ". I said softly

"Morning". She said turning around to face me better. "Are you hungry"? Lauren asked me.

"Food, I am always in". I laughed. "But we need to get out than, Alec and I didn't had time to do grocery shopping".

"Okey than we first go eat and we go grocery shopping after ". Lauren said standing up.
I just nodded and walked behind her.

"Hey Lauren we slept the night outside together, but what about the rest"? I asked and she turned around.

"We should look". I pulled my hand out for her to grab. We intertwined our fingers and walked to the cinema. We saw nobody in the cinema.

"Maybe they all went home". I asked and kissed Lauren on the nose.

"No they all stayed over. But look what came today y/n". She pointed outside. I walked outside with Lauren next to me. I let go off her hand and ran to the cars.

"OH MY CARS. MY BABY'S ARE BACK. THE GAS OF MY LIFE IS BACK". I yelled. Everyone came outside.
I heard everyone laughing behind me so I turned around.

"Hey do you guys wanna grab some food I am starving". I said going to my range rover hugging her.

"Yeah sure we need to do grocery shopping". Alec said trowing me the keys.

"I actually want to ride my Ferrari". I walked to my Ferrari giving her a hug.

"Are you guys coming with us". Alec ask to the girls. They all nodded.

"Than Lauren goes with me and the rest goes with Alec". I said as I walked to the other side of the car. I opened Lauren her door for her. Once she was in I made sure she was safe and walked to my side of the car. Before I could open the door I heard Alec.

"Are you and Lauren a thing"? She asked as I walked over to her.

"I want to ask her tonight. You and Lisa seemed to be close to". Alec turned right red and hiding her face in her crewneck.

"Yeah, I really like her. But I don't know if I really love her you know". Alec said.

"You need to be quick. She is pretty". Alec nodded.

"How do you gonna ask her". My sister said.

"I think I am just gonna let it be simple". I said as I looked at Lauren who was waiting in the car. Suddenly we heard an honk from the range rover. We looked and saw the window rolling down.

"Are we going to garb food or na"? Lisa screamed loud enough for us to hear. We nodded and walked to the cars. I opened the door and sad down.

"What was that about"? Lauren asked breaking the silence.

"You and Lisa". I answered.

"Ohh okay I know what that was about then". She said playfully. She kissed me on the cheek and sat back. "Where are we going actually. The other ones have already left a long time ago".

"A ihop I think we have never been there. We saw it on the way we went here with a cab". I said and started the motor. I took off and sped up. I saw my range rover. I drove next to range rover for a couple of minutes. I saw the ihop and drove to it leaving Alec behind. When Lauren and I arrived I stepped out of the car. I opened the door for Lauren.

"Thank you y/n". Lauren looked at me.

"No problem Lauren". I walked to the door. We walked inside and took place.

"It's not fair". I heard someone say behind me.

"Alec don't do this right here right now". I knew where she was going. Sometimes Alec and I think about our parents on the most weird moments. It just pop in our head out of the blue.

"What". Alec said like she didn't knew.

"Just sit down". We all sat down and looked at the menu. We ordered our food and waited.

"So y/n what have you been up to"? Amy asked breaking the silence

"Well Not much since we moved here. When the studio is done building I want record some songs". I said while playing with the a straw.

"Have you written some song already"? Christina asked.

"Yeah I have some --". I looked at Lauren who was on her phone.

"What have you done". She suddenly yelled. I looked at Lauren confused. She held up her phone for me to see.

"Lauren Cimorelli currently dating Y/n Garitssen". I was shocked not really knowing what the problem was. "Damn it it was going to ask her tonight. Why are they always a step further". I said to myself.

"What did you say y/n"? Lauren asked. I was shocked. I didn't knew she heard me.

My phone rang I didn't saw the ID butt just answered it. I walked away from the table excusing myself.
"Yo y/n where have you been. I left you like 736 texts". My friend said.

"I am having breakfast with her. You idiot". I was almost yelling. "Do you have it ready"?

"Yeah where should I leave it"?

"Just on the porch". He hang up. I walked back and sat down.

"What was that about"? Lauren asked.

"Nothing for you to worry about". I simply replied.

The food came in and it went silence. Alec and I made weird faces while eating cause it was so good.

When we all finished our food I screamed "My treat". I said while grabbing the check.

"No it's mine". Alec said and snapped the check out of my hand.

"No it's ours". Christina grabbed the check and laid money down.

We left to go buy groceries. When we arrived Dani and I went wild, And with the both of us being childish we ran trough the supermarket. Alec buying healthy things and I'm buying the unhealthy things.

"So I need everything that's unhealthy". I said and Dani nodded. "I don't care about the price just grab it". We ran from Aisle to Aisle.

"Y/N, DANI WHERE THE HACK ARE YOU". I heard Lauren scream.

"We are here princess". I yelled back.

"Princess"? Dani asked while whispering.

"Yeah I know what you think. I am working on it" I whispered back. Dani laughed and walked to Lauren.

We had 3 full carts. 1 healthy. 1 unhealthy. 1 full of drink. I paid everything and loaded all the bag in. When we arrived home. I looked from a package from my jeweler. I hid it in my pocket. We loaded everything out and sat down by the pool outside.

"Guys I am going to change. These clothes are dirty". I said and walked out. I was almost in my room when I noticed Lauren was following me. I closed the door.

"Do you need clothes or something else"? I asked.

"Yeah do you have something for me"? She replied.

"In that box". I answered.

My phone rang. I walked out of the room and answered.

"Kim, what the brick". I answered.

"Nice to hear you to y/n". She said

"Why did you call me". I was getting angry

"Y/n I miss you. I love you". I was getting pissed right now I walked outside.

"You did terrible things". I said. I wanted to punch a wall so badly.

"I know but I love you why won't you comeback". She said like it was normal.

"How could you say love when you don't even know what it means. Bye Kim". I hung up the phone and punched a wall. Blood was streaming out of my knuckles. My whole hand was covered in blood. I broke down on my knees. I punched the wall again. Blood was everywhere. The white wall was now covered in red stripes. I sat down leaning my back against the wall. Someone was running to me when everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 388 20
Kellic- (romance/m-preg/smut)
2K 46 15
𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰...
28.7K 845 28
You live in LA and are taking a vacation to Malibu. There you see a very large family walk into the restaurant you and your family are eating at but...
7.2K 128 18
COMPLETE Danti/Septiplier