Manage Me (A Matt Espinosa Fa...

Von NashGrier_CamDallas

Mehr

Manage Me (A Matt Espinosa Fanfiction)
Chapter two

Chapter one

33 2 1
Von NashGrier_CamDallas

Rebekah's POV

'' Bekah, it's time to get up. Your breakfast is gonna get cold."My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay. I'll be right down."I scream getting out of bed. I grab my phone off its charger and run downstairs to the kitchen. I sit down on a bar stool and out my phone on the granite.

" Hey little sis. Your waffels are in the microwave. I didn't eat'em this time."Sawyer said sitting on the couch.

"Thanks for not eating them. What kind are they?" I ask my mom.

"Blueberry.Your favorite.'' She says putting the plate in front of me with a side of orange juice.I grab a fork and start eating my waffle. Then i get a text.

Kenzie:Hey bek can you come over????                       Bekah:Sure. let me finish breakfast first.         

I finish my breakfast and throw my stuff in the sink and run up to my bedroom to change. I gra my black highwasted shorts and my CALI crop top with a bandeu top underneath it. I quickly put on my black vans and throw my hair into a high pony tail. Once im done getting dressed I run down the stairs putting my phone in my back pocket and grabbing my penny board beside the front door.

"Where do you think your going?" My mom asked.

"Kenzi's." I say opening the front door.

"Okay but be back when your brother texts you." She said washing dishes.

"Why me?" Sawyer wined.

"Because I said so." She said stern. I laughed and waved goodbye as I ran out the door. I throw my penny board on the sidewalk and ride to blocks to Mckenzie's house. I stop my board and walk up to the front door and knock.

"BEKAH!" Mckenzie screams when she opens the door.

"I have big news.I wanted to get you a present for being the bestest friend ever so here you go."She said handing me a box. I take off the lid and there's a paper bracelet sitting inside.

"It's a DigiTour bracelet and I got one for you and me. I thoought you would like it." She said smiling.

" I freaking love it. Thank you so much." I say hugging her. " When is it?" I ask.

"Tomorrow." She said letting go.

'Even better. I can't wait till i wake up so I can ride over here and then leave to go see my babes." I tell her screaming.

"You know for a couple of fifteen year olds we sound like we're eight." She said making us both laugh.

"Oh well I got to go.Sawyer just texted me and told me to come home. Bye. I will see ya tomorrow." I say leaving her house.

When I got home I told my mom all about it and went strait to bed after taking a shower so that I wouldn't have to in the morning. AHHHH. I am so excited. I turn off my phone putting it on the charger beside my bed and laying it on my bedside table.

_________________________ hEY GUYS PLEASE VOTE:)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

930K 42.6K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
298K 9.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
132K 7.4K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
323K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc