Akira Kurusu x Reader Oneshots

By TheKarmaCafe

Requests open ! Oneshots cover a range of different topics, including things outside of the P5 universe. The... More

Soulmates AU (Lime)
Hopeless Romantic
Babysitter
Aesthetically Pleasing
Rainstorms
Curious
A/N
Lucky Bastard
Jokes
A/N (again + SPOILERS)
(A/N I'm so sorry)
And then I fainted.
Rumors
(Part 2 of "Rumors") Of Mints and Cherry Blossoms
My Fair Lady
(Part 2) My Fair Lady
Info-(Y/N)
(Part 2 of Info-(Y/N)) Love Beyond the Grave
OC x Joker
Accidental Partners in Crime
A/N but important so uh look please :)
St. Patrick's Day Special thingy
Tease
A/N
Woosh.
Woosh. (short joke version for funsies)
Yakuza
Pranks
Lady Luck
Darling It's Better, Down Where It's Wetter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hhhhhhhhhh angst? but im not good at angst,,,,,,,,,,
Shujin High School Host Club/Senpai, just leave me alone,,,,,,
Partners in Crime (on purpose this time)
Plot? What Plot? (not porn)
That's kind of a big thing to leave out...
Oops?
Songfic
But Senpai-!
Uh, What are We?
Untitled Part 42
Tired
Update
Respectfully,
Very Confusing Marks
Sass
Helpless
Muse

(Part 2) Soulmates AU

15.1K 274 307
By TheKarmaCafe

(A/N: YO bonus question for the readers that are still here (I love you all to death) what do you think dear author-chan looks like?

Anyway onto the story. I didn't know what to do for this but it was requested a lot. I just took a little bit of advice from HeadphoneHumanoid and wrote it from Akira's perspective. For some reason I feel like I'm gonna need a part 3.. this one feels like it doesn't count for some reason -3-)

Akira P.O.V.

My head bumped against the window, jerking me awake. I groaned, my hand running through my unruly locks. A flash of red caught my eye and I squinted at the red string tied to my pinky.

Everyone in the world was destined for someone. They all had a significant other. A soulmate. And these matches were never wrong. Divorce was unheard of. No one was ever lonely.

How could you tell who your soulmate was? A red string would connect your finger to theirs. Once you've both accepted each other completely, the red string disappears. Should any problems come up, the red string appears again and you both find a solution and become partners again. All very nice, no?

My eyes trailed along the string, watching it wind around poles and the legs of other people on the bus. Usually, a soulmate would be close. Too bad mine was so damn hard to find.

I had tried for a while. My friends laughed at me for not finding them already, so I got on it. I followed that damn string around every street sign and under rocks and wherever but I felt like I didn't get any closer. It still twisted away for miles.

When I learned that I was moving away temporarily because of being a good person, I felt my spirits lift a bit. Maybe I'd be closer to my soulmate. Then again, maybe I'd be farther away. I clenched my hand subconsciously. No. I'll have to find them eventually.

Woah.

Suffice to say, that's not how I pictured my first day at Shujin Academy. Sprinting through a castle, ripping my face off, and seeing my future gym teacher in a thong. I sighed, preparing myself for what I was to face today.

My feet naturally followed the same route as yesterday, tracing the alleys down to the puddle. I paused for a second, staring at the reflection before me. I wasn't extraordinary. I frowned at the thought and twisted a strand of hair around my finger. I glimpsed the red string again, hanging from my finger as limply as ever. I scowled and shoved my hand back in my pocket, kicking through the puddle and continuing the walk to school.

I remember some friends of mine lecturing me. I was conflicted--do I go after my soulmate, or wait to find them?

"Dude, what's taking you so long?"

"Yeah! Found mine ages ago and she's still fine as hell."

I sighed, recalling the conversation. My mind trailed off, finishing it for me.

"Stop bragging."

"Ha, just 'cause you got-"

"Shuddup!"

"Ahem." a deep voice cleared their throat ahead of me. I shook myself from my thoughts and looked up. I cringed, seeing the leader of that castle I was in. "You've been absent from all of your classes. Don't miss mine." he sneered down at me.

I nodded subserviently and watched him stalk into the school, eyeing other students all the while. I pushed myself up the stairs, trailing my hand along the railing.

I felt a hard thud on my back and lurched forward a bit. "Yo!" the rude boy from before laughed, swinging his arm around my shoulders. "Long time, no see!"

I rolled my eyes, pushing him off. "Uh-huh."

"What, are you just gonna act like yesterday didn't happen?" he scoffed. Quite loudly, may I add. I felt some heat rush up my neck and adjusted my collar to hide it.

"Ryuji, please think before you speak. And quiet down, while you're at it." The blond just frowned in response and ran off. I felt compelled to call after him--he was the only person I knew here thus far--but the bell rang before I could. I hurried inside with the rest of the late students.

I snuck into the gym quietly, not missing Kamoshida's harsh glare. He crossed his arms across his chest and I could already picture the billowing cape behind him. He cocked his head to the students and I nodded, jogging over to stand next to the teacher.

"Hello, everyone. Our new transfer student finally decided to show up. But putting that aside," Kamoshida paused to nudge me to the class, "today we'll be focusing on kickball." I froze, my eyes landing on one of the students. She had a bored look on her face and let out a sigh when she pushed herself up to participate. Her (H/C) hair followed her movements. Her head tilted up and her dazzling (E/C) eyes met mine. I blinked dumbly. I saw a faint pink dust across her cheeks. Adorable! Everyone began to shuffle into teams.

Wait. I glanced down at my hand, seeing that it was pulled taut for once. I followed it to see it tied neatly around her pinky. I felt a giddy smile take over my face and I made to walk over, opening my mouth to tell her the good news.

"Kurusu. Please join the other team so it's even." Kamoshida said with a slightly hostile tone, his hand clenched on my shoulder. I winced, throwing her a dismayed look. She just looked blatantly annoyed and directed the feeling at the teacher. Does she know we're soulmates? I frowned and walked over to the other side of the field.

Throughout the instruction, I felt eyes on me. I allowed myself a small smile, hoping it was who I thought it was. Hell, I don't even know her name yet.

The game began and I participated half-heartedly, mostly focusing on her. I watched her walk over to Kamoshida and gesture to her foot. The gym teacher's mouth curled into a perverted smirk as he eyed her small form. I felt a surge of anger at the man and had to fight every nerve in my body to not go over there and let my fist meet his large nose. I felt slightly relieved to see her walk away with a disgusted look, leaving him looking irritated.

Class ended, and my next class... was unimportant. A hand wrapped around my wrist and I felt myself being pulled somewhere. I was going to protest when I saw that it was her dragging me. I grinned.

We reached the bathroom and she dragged me into the nearest stall, locking it behind her. My grin widened, liking the way this is going. She turned around to look at me. I decided to introduce myself. "Hi. I'm Akira Kurusu, and... Why am I here exactly? Not that I'm complaining." I smiled sweetly, brow slightly furrowed in confusion. I watched that cute blush decorate her face again and my smile grew.

She fidgeted with her fingers, stuttering out an answer, "Well, uh, actually, I don't know who my soulmate is, and I was wondering if you would be okay with me.. Kissing you?" She looked away in embarrassment, taking a step back. She doesn't know. I mentally laughed, watching a look of realization pass over her face at how ridiculous she sounded. She groaned and facepalmed.

I took a step forward and wrapped my arms around her small waist, pulling her as close to me as physically possible. She squealed in surprise, looking up at me innocently. I smirked down at her, my sweet demeanor from before having gone. My heart was beating much faster than I thought it would. Well, I gotta do this right. I leaned down and brushed my nose against hers. I could feel her own heart beating against mine.

"Why didn't you say so earlier?" I let out a breathy chuckle. Before I could stop myself, I caught her lips with my own. I felt my body begin to tingle with a sense of belonging with her. I smiled against her lips. I wasn't planning on letting her leave anytime soon. Not after it took so long just to find her.

Though she didn't seem to be planning on leaving anyway.

I felt her start to kiss back, her hands curling in my hair. I deepened the kiss, slipping my tongue into her mouth, exploring everywhere I could, trying to memorize every part of her. She did the same back, our tongues fighting for dominance.

Eventually, I was forced to part from her, needing air. A string of saliva connected our panting mouths. I gave her a long, lustful look, before leaning down to her neck and kissing it. God, she tastes amazing. I glanced up to see her bite her lip attractively. I felt something coil around in my stomach and attacked her neck. She gasped and arched towards me. I smiled, satisfied with that--for now. I continued to trail kisses along her soft skin, before returning my lips to hers.

She got bolder and slipped her hands up my uniform shirt, tracing my chest. Fuck. I growled into her mouth and pushed her up against the wall so she was at my height. I felt her legs wrap around me.

"Much better." I mumbled between kisses. My hands came to her ass to keep her up against the wall. I squeezed every now and then to hear her small noises of surprise. Her breasts pushed against my chest. I sighed into her. This was definitely a good idea.

Just to ruin my fun, a loud slam came from the other side of the stall. The sound of the door being slammed open. I gently, yet reluctantly, placed her back down, encircling my arm protectively around her waist. I just found her and I'm not letting her get too far away from me so soon.

"WHO'S IN HERE?!" an angry voice yelled. I groaned. Damn Kamoshida is always cockblocking.

He kicked open the first stall. Then the second. Third, fourth, etc. Feet stomped over to our stall, and we waited with bated breath to see what he'd do. Before he could kick it open, I picked up her light body and leaped into the spacious vent above. The door was kicked open and Kamoshida furiously raked a hand through his hair, before leaving.

I held her against my side and continued to look down, feeling her (E/C) eyes bore into the side of my face. I turned to her and gave her a disarming smile. "Would you like to continue the fun elsewhere?" She blushed a beautifully deep red before nodding sheepishly.

I headed to leave with her but stopped myself. She gave me a questioning look. I don't think I'll ever get used to how intense those eyes are. I laughed, cocking a brow, "Y'know, I don't even know your name."

She blushed again. "... It's (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)."

I nodded and continued the crawl, "Ah, so is it gonna be Akira (L/N) or (Y/N) Kurusu?"

I couldn't see her blush but I did hear her start coughing from behind me and smiled.

~le wibbly wobbly timey LIMEY time skip~

I pretended to fall asleep, watching her twist her hand around in front of her. She told me before that she hadn't seen her string before this point.

A small smile flickered across her face and I felt something twist around inside my chest, making me smile as well.

(Y/N) noticed the movement and looked over at me. I fully opened my eyes and propped myself up on my hand. "You're cute. I'm lucky." I grinned drowsily, poking her nose. She faintly blushed but smiled anyway.

Ayy, I'm doin' well on updating every Sunday! *cough it's only been like twice now cough* go me!!! I thought to myself hmm should I work on my essay or update persona? hehehhe... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1K 62
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
326K 4.4K 24
ONE-SHOTS I wanted there to be more male reader ones l take requests (THIS IS MY BOOK) - Moon ⚀ March 24: 7.08k readers!? March 27: 9.81k readers!? M...
14.3K 787 200
I just really enjoy the game and want the fandom to grow -Requests are closed!- And here are some reasons to convince you to read this book! -These o...
4.6K 197 13
Ok so I realised I write a lot of onseshots, and so from now on, if I ever come up with one I'll post it in this xD Most of these have a whole plot...