Mine All Mine|tk

By taetots

Kim Taehyung is the feared leader of a mafia gang. Jeon Jungkook was kidnapped, at an early age, and was clim... More

0| disclaimer
1| you're mine all mine
2| he's mine now
3| not a general, you punk!
4| one scoop of strawberry and one scoop of vanilla
5| give it to me
6| get a room
7| you're going to hell for sure
8| he's not dead!
9| i'm the golden boy here
11| i love you, too
12| you're being paranoid, babe
13| it was driving me crazy
14| how can i still call this bastard my father?
15| he would never betray me
16| i have topping qualities
17| jungkook...
18| you're real, right?
19| never again
20| married? married!
20| hobi, can you shut your trap, and let the couple kiss properly?
[author-nim's note]

10| who is this?

6.5K 275 84
By taetots

Jungkook—

"Who is this?"

"It's been awhile, hasn't it, baby?"

The voice sent shivers up my spine, and goosebumps crawled across my skin. What the hell?

Whoever told this girl what a seductive voice was, she got played. I pulled the phone away from my ear, to look at the number.

There wasn't one.

Damn, I thought. Sneaky little bitch.

"I'll repeat myself one more time. Who is this?"

"Hmm. How demanding of you. That's no way to speak to your girlfriend."

That made me frown.

What girlfriend?

For as long as I've known, I've never had a girlfriend before. Being kidnapped, at an early age, into a rival gang didn't really offer any dating opportunites. Especially, when all the girls in said rival gang all looked down on me, with sneers painting their faces. Like I was worthless. The irony was that they were all blown up to pieces. Thanks to a certain someone.

"You're, absolutely, fucking hilarious. Sorry, but I've never had a girlfriend before," I replied smoothly. The girl on the other side was silent for a moment, before responding. "Nice try, babe, but I'm your girlfriend."

"Mmm, that's cute, but you're wrong. One, like I've said, I've never had a girlfriend before; and two, I'm gay as fuck, so if you have anything to counterattack that, please try me."

"What the fuck, you're gay?" The girl on the other line screeched. I pulled the phone away from my ear, as she went off, at some unknown person, in the back.

"You told me that this was going to be all in good fun, but he's fucking gay, like you!"

Sighing, I put the phone next to my ear, and cleared my throat loudly, waiting for her to stop screaming.

"Excuse me, but is this some sort of prank call? If so, do not call this number again, you hear me? You'll regret it."

There was a pause on the other side, before a sassy male voice replied, this time. "Why? Are you threatening her? I can call the cops on your ass, you know that right?"

I smirked.

"Try."

With that, I ended the call.

"Who was that?"

I turned my head, to find Jimin, staring at me, arms folded across his chest. He had an eyebrow arched, and a foot, tapping on the floor.

"It's just some kids trying to prank call me," I snorted, and tossed my phone to him, which he caught smoothly. "You're just the guy I need, right now. Can you make sure that they won't be able to contact me? I can't risk them tracking me down."

"Got you covered," he said, suspicions gone, thumbs flashing across the screen. He handed me the phone, once he was done. "Geez, kids these days and their dumb trends," he rolled his eyes. I shook my head, grinning.

"So, have you heard from Taehyung? He's not back yet."

Jimin shrugged his shoulders, "it's a meeting. So, he might come back a little la—"

"Baby."

Jimin huffed, and glared at the one who interrupted him.

"You little son of a bitch," he muttered, when Taehyung stepped into the lobby.

I had staked out here, all day, waiting like a puppy for his return. A smile graced my lips, and I eargerly sprang into his open arms. "Hyung, how was it? What happened?"

Taehyung gave me a tired smile, "calm down, babe. I'll tell you, soon. I'll tell everyone."

Jimin frowned, "why? You usually don't tell us what happens during meetings."

That made Taehyung snort, "there's nothing to say about those meetings. Either they're annoying and boring, or I get pissed and kill everyone off." I furrowed my eyebrows, "then what's so different about this one?"

"Later. I'll talk later. Jimin go gather everyone up; and by everyone, I mean everyone."

"Yes, sir."

Taehyung wrapped an arm around my waist, and leaned most of his weight on me. "I'm really tired, Kookie," he mumbled. "Help me to our room?"

"Yeah. Come on," I murmured, feeling worried. This was so unlike him; it made me concerned.

Taehyung—

"Taehyung, what's going on?" Hoseok demanded.

I rubbed my eyes, wearily. "I suppose, I'll start from the top."

The gathering was held in the auditoriom, a massive room, with a high-domed cieling. It took ages to dig, but it came out pretty nice, and practical for events like this.

"I went to that meeting with the other gang. Apprently, they didn't want an alliance after all." I snorted, at the memory. "In fact, those idiots thought that they could attack me, once I've stepped in the room. Fucking bastards."

"Anyway, once I've put a bullet in two of them, the leader laughed at me, and told me that I have spark." I swung my gaze towards Jungkook. "Apparently, the leader of that gang appears to be Jeon Jungkook's father."

Jungkook's eyes widened, and his jaw dropped. There was an unreadable emotion on his face. Something between shock, and disbelief.

"No fucking way," he murmured.

Judging from his reaction, I took that he had no idea that his father even existed. I let the cool feeling of relief run through my veins. Now, that I've diminished my doubts, that Jungkook could be betraying us, I could continue on.

"Old bastard threatened me to step down from my position. Said he wants his top spot back; nice and cozy. Son of a bitch thought that he could win his throne back, just because he got his gang back together."

I grinned, letting the snickers and scoffs whisper among the auditoriom.

"As a result, Jeon said that from now on we're enemies, which isn't really new, since we have a bunch of enemies." I smirked, "let them try to find our base first. If they manage to infiltrate, then I'll take it as a proposition to full-on war with the Jeon group."

The room erupted in cheers and clapping. People hooted and whistled.

I, finally, glanced back at my friends, who sat at the front, along with me. Jin casted a worried expression to me, and darted his eyes to Jungkook, in a meaningful manner.

Take him out of here! He mouthed.

Nodding, I stood from my seat, and pulled Jungkook up, gently.

"Come on, baby. Let's talk a bit," I murmured, soothingly.

He nodded, dazedly.

I led us off the stage, and back upstairs, to our room.

"Kookie, are you alright?" I asked, pulling him down, on the bed with me. He sighed, and pushed his fingers into his hair.

"Can I be honest, hyung?"

I nodded.

"I don't feel good at all. I feel sick and I'm worried that if my father finds out that I'm here with you, it's only going to bring you trouble." I cupped his face, and brushed his cheekbones with the pads of my thumbs.

"There's no way I'm letting you go, at this point, Kookie."

"You'll get hurt," he protested. "Hyung. Let me go. It's better that I die, than you. You. You have a whole entire opperation to run, while I'm replaceable. You don't need me—"

"Shut your fucking mouth, right now," I ordered, moving my hands, to grip his wrists tightly. He closed his mouth, but furrowed his eyebrows helplessly.

It hurt to see Jungkook like this. I don't want to lose him. There's no way that I'm letting him walk out of here.

"You are anything but replaceable," I spoke harshly, looking straight into his eyes. "You can't leave now. You can't leave when you've stolen my heart."

There.

I've said it.

Jungkook's eyes widened, slowly, as he processed what he'd heard.

"No way...don't tell me that you—"

"I love you."

Prepare your hearts for the next chapter :)

Don't worry, Jungkook isn't going to leave or anything like that. You'll just have to continue reading to find out ;)

Oh, by the way. I was listening to Don't Leave Me and New Heroes, while writing this chapter, just to get into the mood :D

-Author-nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.5K 28
Jeon Jungkook, a very well known man for his dark characteristics. He can extenuate any situation he has done, he's a Mafia Boss afterall. Seeing dea...
388K 11.1K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
53.9K 2.2K 41
The feared mafia, V, needs his money back. Instead, he finds a precious gem who has no clue about the dangers of the world. V takes what he wants and...