Magi: The princess hunt ( Yan...

De christianna18

You are the princess of a foreign country, because of your extreme beauty and your dangerous powers you have... Mais

Life in the palace
The voyage.
Meeting the royal family.
The black magi.
Seperations.
Showdown
Rivalry.
Silent tears.
The nightmare begins
Confession
Celebrate and escape.
Realization.
Hidden again.
Mirror shelter
The coronation.
Kidnapped.
Venom of Jealousy.
The plan.
Attention
Broken.
Sindria.
Womanizer of the seven seas.
The dance.
Signs
Dungeon.
Cereza
Queen
A queen's creed.
Assasination No.2
Cain
Djinn equip Pt.1
Djinn equip Pt.2
Thiefs
Royal blood
A couple is born.
Celebration.
Away and await
The wedding.
Judal ending.
Kouha ending
True Ending.

Madness.

521 11 2
De christianna18

As planned Kougyoku now knew everything Judal and Kouha had been up to, much to her surprise, you were quite calm despite the fact that you were talking about things that happened in a very close time period. Kougyoku cared for Judal and Kouha but she also cared about you. She promised to keep your secret and you gave her a hug.

"Thank you, it means so much to me." You whispered and she nodded.

"I will tell Kouen though, he has the right to know where his future wife is."

"Okay but only if you persuade him not to tell anyone." You conditioned and the twins nodded in agreement.

"It will be a problem if they find us because of Kouen." Celene added sharply. Rea gave her an annoyed look and then took it upon herself to make the request sound... well, like an actual request.

"We would really appriciate if you made him promise not to tell a soul. We only trust you and Kouen to this extend."

"It's okay Rea, Celene... you don't like my brother at all, do you?"

"I'm sorry but he... well he is scary, hard to talk to, he looks like a brute..."

"We know, we know... someone like prince Koumei or like Muu Alexius seems close to your ideal." Rea grumbled and rolled her eyes. Kougyoku smiled and looked at Celene.

"What about King Sinbad? He is by all means dreamy!!!" She suggested, her face a blushing mess.

"There's love in the air~" You sang and she looked at you suprised before shaking her head in denial.

"Oh no,no. I mean... um... that lord Sinbad... that he is..."

"He is dreamy and you.... are in love with him." Rea teased and touched Kogyouku's shoulder comfortingly.

"He also has the title of the biggest womanizer of the seven seas. Do you really think he's a good choice?" Celene asked and Rea shrugged.

"Shut it Celene, Muu Alexius is also a brute so don't try to alter a person's view to match your own." She scolded and you came between them to make them stop... unsuccessfully.

Meanwhile back at the palace Kouha and Judal were going nuts, they had been searching every village, city and road for you. 

Judal was still under the influence of Lydia's words but he planned to think more about it after he found you. 

Kouha on the other hand was growing more anxious and even more hard to control with every passing hour. He was desperate to find you and he swore that once he did, he was going to teach you a lesson, a harsh and painfull lesson. 

That somehow managed to calm him down but not until he saw his sister, coming to the palace with a worried expression.

"Kougyoku, did you find anything about (Name)?" He asked as he approached, Kougyoku looked at him for a moment trying to understand how was it possible for two men to develop such an obsession over a girl they met for a few months ago. 

"No but I heard a rumor..."

"A rumor? What rumor?" He asked, his curiousity and obsession were now equally matched as he tried to make sense of his sister's demeanor.

"She... might have gone back to the Kou empire... to confuse you two."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah... it's just a rumor though. Maybe she went to see the twins aunt... I visited her earlier today..."

"She isn't there." A third voice joined in, Judal was slowly making his way to them, his obvious lack of sleep was making even more grumpy than usual.

"How can you be so sure?" Kougyoku inquired.

"I searched the entire place, she's not there. And if what you heard is true then..."

"Then she might really have left for Kou." Kouha continued, shortly after that Kouen appeared, his stern expression was the same as always and the two males wondered why wasn't he also searching for you, you were going to be his wife, shouldn't he at least wonder where you went?

"Ah! Big brother Kouen, I'd like to talk to you for a bit." Kougyoku exclaimed and left with Kouen, Judal and Kouha looked up in the blue sky and wondered if they'd find you soon.

"I swear, I'm going to tie her up and lock her somewhere. That way she'll never be able to pull that kind of nonsense again." Judal hissed.

"When we find her... she'll suffer for thinking she can escape." Kouha continued and the two males left to search for you again.

Kouha however decided to visit this so called aunt that Kougyoku mentioned. Maybe she knew something and simply kept her mouth shut. He left immediately, having no reason to remain in the castle, something that was enough to convince Judal to go with him as well.

As he made his way with his attendants towards the mansion in the deserted lands, he didn't notice a pair of eyes that had been watching him and Judal since Kougyoku appeared. 

The person left quickly and reached the mansion faster than the third prince. With a quick jump she entered through the window and looked at (Name), Rea and Lydia.

"Kouha is coming here. He probably plans to ask you about us, auntie." Celene informed and Lydia nodded.

"Then you must get back inside the mirror." She instructed and the three of you nodded, the whole process was now easier since you've already done this before. 

This time though, Lydia planned to use her power, especially if the prince planned on threatening her. She went up and sat in her room looking through the window all the while until she saw Kouha. She left the mirror in her room and went downstairs to greet him. The two of them had a quick introduction before Kouha began asking.

"So, you're the aunt of the twin servants, (Name) has?"

"Yes, I am. Is there a reason why a prince such as yourself came here today?" She asked, completely ignoring Judal.

"I want to know where (Name) is."

"Well, that's nothing new. A young man came here earlier and asked the same. He even made a big mess around here in his attempt to find her." Lydia scoffed, giving a quick glance at the magi before returning her attention to the third prince.

"Well, he searched the house just in case they were hiding here but... what I want to know is if YOU know something." He replied as he touched his metal vessel hinting that she was not in a very pleasant position. Lydia kept her cool and decided to keep up her defense instead of attacking.

"Sorry but I must dissapoint you. (Name) hasn't spoken to me since her father's death. Hmm... come to think of it, soon it will be the anniversary of her mother's death. Maybe she went to her grave?"

"Why would she do that?"

"(Name) loved her mother very much, it is thanks to her mother that she became such a gentle and sweet girl. Go look for her there, if she's not there.... then you might ask someone else for information." Lydia adviced.

Judal and Kouha nodded, they gave the older female a warning glare and left as Kouha's maids followed them without a word. Once Lydia was certain they were gone for good, she went up and freed the girls from the mirror.

"Well?" You asked.

"They're going to your mother's grave, maybe this year you shouldn't visit her."

"No way, I will go, You can take us there while we're in the mirror. I wont allow this madness to ruin the memories I have with my mother!!!"

"(Name) this is for your own good. By going you'd only make things worse."

"But-"

"Your mother would have said the same, you know how much she worried about your well being, going would have broken her heart."

You bit your lower lip... Lydia spoke the truth but... 

"Once the wedding with prince Kouen is over, you won't have to worry about them again. Patience is essential here, as long as they don't discover what is really going on, we'll win." Celeste finally told you, that did make sense, as painfull as it was for you to agree, you knew what you had to do.

"Very well, so be it... I'll be patient. Once this madness is over, I wil go and pay my mother the respect she deserves".

And with that, you went to the room you used to rest and decided to sleep and try to find some peace in your dreams. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2K 309 42
Aurora has never been outside her home and she barely knows how the outside world works. When Aurora joined in the participation of the royal selecti...
2.2K 76 21
-Currently being revised to be longer- Evangeline has been locked away from the world for most of her life by the evil wizard, Vladmire. When her fam...
257 0 12
A young girl discovers what happens behind closed doors. Though she tries to remain strong, she finds true comfort in a friend.
120K 5.2K 18
[Yandere!Knight x Princess!Reader] When a knight meets the only person he thinks it is worthy protecting, nothing would stop him to keep her away fro...