•Sucker for love• || Cai Xuku...

By J_Arii

A vampire girl who is clueless about love, becomes friends with her idol. However, that friendship lead to so... More

Introduction (:
Prologue
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24: FINAL.
A few days later...
Special Chapter 1
Special chapter 2
Jeon Ara.

04

1.1K 53 5
By J_Arii

A few more weeks passed by and that word finally left Ara's mind. She felt more relaxed now that her promotions were over too.

Ara POV:

I never felt this relaxed in weeks, glad that i now have time to myself. I was so tired of promoting.

I got a message all of a sudden.

_________

CXK_Kun 💎

Ara. Do you mind coming over. I need to tell you something .

J_Ari💗

Sure.

___________

"Ara where you going?" Jungwoo yelled.

"umm... next door"

"to him?"

"Yeah..."

"Hang on a sec let me come with you"

"kay..." I lazily said

___________

Xukun POV:

Ara finally arrived but that Jungwoo guy was still here. Gosh why does he always have to be here?

"Why are you here again?" I questioned. It pisses me off every time he's here.

"Didn't i tell you before? I have to be with her at all times. Now continue with what you need to tell Ara" He stated, folding his arms.

I continued and talked to Ara about the second reason why I came here.

"So Ara... since you've stopped promoting i was thinking of us maybe collaborating?"

"Is that why you came here?" She responded letting out a slight giggle.

"Yeah kinda... I mean you're singing is great and your mandarin has improved a lot so...?"

"I'd love that but let me ask my manager" She turned back while Jungwoo gave me a cold glare.

"Yeah sure whatever"

I raised my eyebrows at him, grinning.

"Well. I can't wait for this collaboration!! Have you got the song composed or...."

"Actually i was thinking of maybe composing it together and then release a Korean version of it too if you want"

"Sounds great! I can't wait!" She cheered. I cheered along with her until she stopped.

"Wait does that mean we have to spend time together often...?" Looking up at me she smiled.

"I guess if you don't mind haha"

"I'm so glad i'm going to be spending time you like this..."

She looked cute as she smiled from ear to ear. Looks like i had to make the most of my time here. I want to see her happy but with her manager always following her, it's gonna be difficult.

Even after that kiss, we still had the same relationship. Seemed like she never felt anything? I wonder why?

___________

After she went, i immediately began to think about how this song is gonna go.

"A love song? What if she doesn't like it?"

"Hip-hop? It seems to suits her image but what if she doesn't feel comfortable doing it with me?"

"She does enjoy singing ballads but i find them quite boring?"

I continued talking to myself for the next 30 minutes. I wish i was more prepared uff.

Time skip to a few days later (Ara POV)

Kunkun wanted to meet up with me to discuss the collaboration song. Just as i was about to leave Jungwoo grabbed my hand. Honestly ever since Xukun came to Korea, he keeps clinging onto me following me everywhere.  I used to be comfortable, but now i just got more annoyed.

I pulled Jungwoo's hand away from mine and exhaled deeply.

"Jungwoo can you stop following me for just once!" I commanded.

He gave me fierce yet worried look and responded "Why? Am i too clingy?"

"Yes! i'm getting more annoyed at the fact that you never let me out on my own!"

"But what if you get hurt or something? What if a dating scandal comes out?"

"For god's sake! I'm just going next door!" I grunted as i stormed out the door leaving Jungwoo alone.

"Finally..." I muttered under my breath as i knocked on Xukuns door.

He swung the door open, welcoming me with a warm hug.

We sat down together and began discussing the song.

"So uh... i was thinking about what concept we're going for" He stuttered.

"I'm honestly fine with anything. What concept were you thinking of?"

"I was thinking of maybe a love song with perhaps a hip-hop feel"

I frowned lightly.

"What's wrong? Are you not comfortable with doing hip-hop or?"

"No it's not that. I like the idea but i'm worried about how to display my emotions..."

"What do you mean? You're a great singer with great emotions. I've heard your songs before."

"I can do other stuff but i have never sung a love song before..."

His eyes widened after listening to that and then he realised that i haven't.

"Never?!"

"I haven't even had any experience with love."

"I don't know how love feels. How can i interpret any feeli-"

"Do you love me?"

Xukun immediately cut me off and asked me a question which had my heart almost bursting out my chest.

"W-w-what d-do you mean by love...?"  I stuttered.

"I meant do you love me?"

I suddenly froze, thinking about his question. I didn't even realise i zoned out for a few seconds until Xukun spoke to me again.

"Ara... Im sorry to have asked you such a question. I just want to know what i am to you." He mumbled, as his eyes filled up with nervousness.

"N-no you don't need to apologise. I'm should be apologising. You are my best friend and i guess i do love you." I faintly smiled.

"Ah... Im sorry i mean i-"

I laughed seeing how cute he was. He eventually smiled back.

Timeskip...

"I guess we'll leave it here since we decided on what concept we're going to do" He grinned.

"Yeah i actually really wanted to do hip-hop ever since i debuted. I was getting bored of doing the same girly concepts over and over again." I pouted.

I looked at the clock and it was already 11:36pm. I was getting tired already.

"Well Xukun it's getting quite late i think i better go before my manager starts worrying about me again" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Awh... Why do you have to leave so early." Xukun cried, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sorry Kunkun we'll meet tomorrow again i promise!" i waved goodbye and lead myself out the door.

"What a cutie hehe"

_____________

Once again i really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please look forward to what's going to happen next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 116 50
"A vampire did this to you" He said pointing at my neck "What? A vampire? You're kidding right?" Little did I know he wasn't kidding at all... Where...
73.1K 1.5K 21
The majority of this story take place in the Survival Show, Stray Kids. "Rule #1 and the most important rule of them all: You cannot fall in love wi...
251K 6.4K 29
"To live your life to the fullest,you have to do what you love." 100 trainees,99 boys,1 girl like,what?! {Idol Producer s1} | highest rank: #1 idol...
473K 11.3K 43
(COMPLETED) Eight of your friends are vampires and you are all in college together. Your life seems pretty crazy right? Well it gets even crazier whe...