Enemy's or lovers? Ink x Erro...

By ilikeundertale492

Ink x Error in high school. This is my first book so sorry if it's crappy. More

Chapter 1: 1st day of highschool
Chapter 2|| Meeting

Chapter 3||Meeting

194 16 10
By ilikeundertale492

Errors pof
It was morning and I had it all planned. I was going to go talk to Ink and I even have some notes of what I want to say. It sounds creepy but I'll do anything to get this dude. I gathered my notes and got ready for school. I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door more nervous then ever. Pray to lord this goes well.
Time Skip
Still Error pof
I was sitting in detention staring at my notes this time instead of Ink and rehearsing what I was going to say in my head. I would start up a chat with Ink and after a while ask to be their friend. If they say yes i will ask for their phone number so I could talk to them outside of school. Yes I've got this in the bag!
Time skip
After detention ended I walked up to Ink. I was so nervous and I didn't felt like I was ready. I was blushing like a mad man which I hope he didn't notice. Oh god. "H-Hey I-Ink.. I've seen you around the school recently.. you seem I-interesting.." I said nervously. (Ink is the bold text) "Are you just here to bully me like the rest of the school..?" Ink sighs "What? No! I just wanted to chat! That's all! It seems
like you don't have a lot of friends so I thought I could be your f-friend..?"
"Oh! Why didn't you say so! I'd love to be your friend!!" "R-really?!??" I replied. I couldn't believe it! But don't get ahead of yourself Error.. just because they're your friend doesn't mean they feel the same way.. "Can I have your phone number so we can talk outside of school" I said quickly trying to rush out of there. "Yeah sure here" Ink handed Error a piece of paper with their number on it "I gotta go now see you tomorrow!" Ink said and walked away"

To be continuedddd-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...