Turn of Life

By menaka92

Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we... More

Turn of Life
Prologue
1.Priya!!
2. Murder plan
3.Twist!
4.Flashback
5.Sneaking out of hostel
6.Kiran's birthday
7. Birthday celebrations
8.Teasing eachother
9. Meeting them
10. Confusion
11. Last
12.Thank you
13.Shock
14.Reveal
15.Pranav's dad
16.Unexpected Proposal
17.Broken
18.Again
19.The phone call
20. Game
21. Process
22.New Task
23.Success
24.Unexpected support
25.Long time
26.Blame
27.Irresistable Attraction
28.First day
29.Treating him
30.Stubbron
31.Prince Charming
32.Unknown feelings
33.Little did I know
34.The day
35.Fate
36.Destiny
37.Friends talk
38.Deadly virus
39.Drunk
40.Long
41.Her antics
42.Emotions
43.Answers
44.Brothers
45.First kiss
46.The proposal
47.Unexpected care and comfort
48.(Un)Pleasent Surprise
49.Secret revealed
50. I know
51.Why?
52.The bet
53.Anything possible
54.A night to remember
55.Her reply
56.A day with her
57.Bad feeling
58.The news
59.I like him?
60.The meet
61.New member in the gang
62.Happy? Not happy?
63.Marriage?
64.The complete day
65.My heart
66.Break
67.Waiting
68.Missing
69.Hurt
70.Mystery
71.Can't be happening
72.Loophole
73.Almost there
74.Peace at the end?
75.Not so romantic proposal
76.The final verdict
77.Fire girl
79.Party
80.Wishes
81.Dean to dad
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Epilogue 6
Questions and Answers

78.Lie

661 73 23
By menaka92

Kavya Pov

After two months

"I can't believe they let us hangout alone" Akshaya squealed and I nodded my head agreeing.

"Today is gonna be fun!" Ritu said but her eyes were stuck at the road. We took Akshaya's Jeep and are planning to go to the mall to have a full girls day.

It has been two months since the final verdict and the boys didn't let us hangout alone. Usually these two months we were restricted to go anywhere cause it was very dangerous.

A month ago, the boys made sure all those politicians and the big shots are no more powerful. Their accounts were hacked and tons of money was confiscated. Their men were taken in prison where they turned as an approver. And finally they are in prison forever or hanged to death.

I was so shocked to hear what Shweta did. After she came to know who those people are and their head being the transport minister, she sneaked into his house like a worker. She added a chemical in his account generator and made sure that area had a power cut. And at night when the chemical made him unconscious, his servants called for a doctor.

She entered in and took out all his confidential files and information from his laptop and computer. She gave him a more sedative drug which keeps him unconscious for next two hours. It wasn't harmful and thus she performed her work of sending all those files to her email and to the CBI. That's when the CBI raided his home and all his secrets are out.

He had billions of money in his Swiss bank and some more in Dubai, some in New York and some in New Zealand. The net worth crossed 500 billion dollars and all were found to be black cash. Gosh! This is insane.

Also she came to know from Preeti about the case file which she unlocked on Harish's request. She wanted to ensure the data isn't spilled. So she spied on the friend of Harish and as predicted, he was attacked by the big shots. Shweta helped him and hit the case file too.

She's incredible!

She was appreciated for her work by our girls gang. But the boys still don't know anything she did. Even the CBI didn't know cause she sent it from an anonymous account. Once she sent it, she permanently deleted that account and I'm glad she did it cause they can anytime use an ethical hacker to track down the person.

I can't believe she did it! I'm so proud of her... She's so perfect for my hot head Harish brother.

Coming to them, she still doesn't talk to him. I know she's gone through alot and the worst part is she wasn't informed by them earlier. In case of me, I was atleast aware at the last moment that Yash is gonna get into this matter but Harish never opened his mouth related to this. That got her mad and she's equally a hot head.

I'm so happy that all this mess is over now. All the enemies are behind the bars and the terrorists group is completely shut off. The leader was sentenced to death and some of them was released after they revealed all the secret.

After I confessed to Yash, he was in cloud nine. We went on several dates, alone sometimes but mostly with Pranav. He moved in to my house and we are back as a family. We started living happily like years ago and adding Pranav to it, it doubled our happiness. He never leaves any chance to show his love to me. Also never misses a chance to spoil our son. Even though every now and then he gets scolded by me, he ignores it when Pranav shows his puppy eyes.

These two months were hectic but I'm glad we made through it together. We spent our tears, blood and sweat but it was all with at the end.

"I'm so glad that it's over" I spoke out, getting a bit emotional.

Shweta hugged me and I relaxed.

"I'm glad you're back with Yash" Priya said and I blushed.

"Look, someone is blushing" Preeti joined her and I smacked them both.

"So when are you both tying a knot?" Akshaya asked and even I don't know about it.

"We are taking it slow. We have, especially he has been through a lot, much more than all of us. So I really want to give him time to overcome all those and start afresh with me. I don't know how long it'll take but I'm happy to have him beside me now" I spoke.

"Pranav loves him way too much" Ritu chuckled.

"Yea, that bastard took my cutie pie away from me" Shweta said. I laughed lightly. Everyone loves Pranav a lot and the fact that he's naughty than his usual age makes all of us protective over him. He always keeps everyone on his toes but he has a soft corner for his dad. That makes them jealous of Yash.

"I'm so hungry right now that I can eat a whole cow" Priya whined.

"Pull over to the nearby the dominos" Shweta said and Ritu stopped at the dominos. We entered and ordered quiet a lot. We took selfies and had a lot of fun. Later we decided to shop for Harish's inauguration function.

Oh yea! I forgot to tell you all this. The saddest part is Harish can no longer serve in army. The iron rod which hit his leg, had a deep impact. Though he can walk run and do all activities like others, he's not eligible for serving the army. He was shattered when he heard that. That was the only time Shweta was beside him. She comforted him and explained him. She suggested him to take over his dad's business and after a lot of argument and complaints he agreed. After that she's back to her hot head.

So coming Thursday is when he's officially gonna take over his dad's business. The office board members wanted to throw a huge party and Yash's mom, also Harish's aunt too wanted the same. We got her to Mumbai and she's not staying with me, Yash and Pranav. As usual, Pranav wrapped her around his fingers since he's the duplicate copy of his dad, both in looks and manners. Although he inherited my stubbornness and naughtiness, he's still a little Yash.

"This is so amazing" Ritu pointed at a red dress which had a diagonal strap on the shoulder. It was short, sexy but at the same time elegant.

"You're taking it" Shweta said.

"I'm so taking it" she squealed.

"Here, this is for you" Priya handed me a black gown and it's so pretty.

"Thank you"

"Black or white?" Akshaya asked, showing two dresses. The black one was pretty but it's style is very old fashioned.

"The white one is better" Preeti said as she entered the trial room to try her dress. I was helping Shweta select her dress when my phone rang. It's Yash.

"Hey" I answered the call.

"Babe, Pranav is sick" he said and I panicked.

"What's wrong?"

"Come quick" he hung up the phone and I'm hell worried now.

"What's wrong?" Ritu sked.

"Pranav is sick"

"Let's go" Shweta drove us to my house. I ran quickly to Pranav's room and he was sitting on the bed, biting his nails.

"Are you alright honey?" I asked him, checking his temperature.

"I'm fine mom" he said. He quickly handed me a letter and ran out of the room. Something is weird.

Wear the dress on the table and come to our garden

It was Yash!

I saw a beautiful light blue dress with frills on the chest area.

I quickly changed into it and ran to the garden. It was very well decorated and the sunset made it look breathtaking.

I searched for the person who freaked me out and suddenly I heard his voice.

"Turn around love" there he was standing in all his glory in black suit and a blue tie, matching my outfit. He smiled at me but I can sense hesitation in it.

I walked to him and he suddenly kneeled before me. Omg!

He removed a black box from his suit and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. I face palmed myself.

"Kavya, I know I have taken a lot of time to do this, but I can't wait anymore. I want a life, a beautiful future with you. I have always thought you as my wife and I want to make that dream true. I promise to love you forever and beyond forever. I'll make sure you get your jasmine tea the first thing in the morning, you'll get my support throughout your career. Though I might get jealous, I'll bare it for you. I love you Kavya, I love you with all my heart" he said and tears rolled down my cheeks.

He forwarded the ring and asked me.

"Will you marry me Kavya?"

Suddenly Pranav ran to us and did the same thing as Yash, asking me.

"Mommy, Will you marry daddy?"

I chuckled and hugged Yash tight.

"Should I take that as a yes?"

"Yes yes!" I squealed as he broke the hug and smiled the ring on my ringer finger. He kissed my passionately and I heard some squeals and shouts form behind.

I saw our friends, Yash's mom and everyone present there. The girls soon attacked me with hugs and I can't be anymore happy. I saw Harish looking sadly and hopefully at Shweta. I walked to him.

"Congrats" he hugged me lightly.

"Thanks brother" I pulled form the hug.

"When will you propose Shweta?" I asked him directly.

"She isn't even talking to me" he sighed.

"She's just angry at you for hiding things. I agree her ego is like a mountain just like yours but she loves you more than that. She truly cared for you and that's why she supported you in your hard time. I'll give you an idea, work according to that" I said trying to cheer him up.

"What is it?"

"Propose her on your inauguration party" I said and he thought for a while and finally grinned widely.

"Thank you Kavya" he kissed my cheek and I hugged him.

"I know you love her bro and she too loves you. So don't waste time and tie a knot soon" I teased.

"Sure, after yours which is on the next month" he said and I looked at him like I have seen a ghost.

"Omg! Don't tell me I spilled the beans!" He asked.

"Yash!" I shouted as I ran to him.

"What happened baby?" He hugged me lightly. Thankfully everyone left, giving us privacy.

"When is our marriage?" I broke the hug.

"Harish isn't it? That idiotic brother of mine!" He scratched the back of his neck.

"Tell me"

"Next month baby?" he said but it sounded more like a question. I narrowed my eyes at him, faking my anger. His expression was so cute!

After a good few minutes of glaring, I broke out laughting.

"Shit! You scared me to no end. You'll get your punishment baby girl" he said and hugged me, slipping his hands around my waist and holding me tight.

"And what is it?" I smirked.

"This" he said and smashed his lips on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 506 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
84.1K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
5.2K 172 17
Looking at her sleeping figure he knew he is doomed "She is trouble personified and i love trouble" jagjeet mumbled to himself..... Her tears can ch...
312 46 9
A girl,forced into marriage by her parents and family is now determined to never in her life have a normal relationship with her parents now, she hav...