And If... {completed and edit...

By CissyItsMe

Tinashe Kash and Richard Willkingston were once in love, but their relationship suddenly had to come to an en... More

And If...
And If... I hadn't told him ?
And If... You let me live ?
And If... We agree on it ?
And If... You could stop talking please?
And If... You tell me what is going on ?
And If... You just let me go ?
And If... You simply let me help you ?
And If... It was just a dream ?
And If... We stop there ?
And If... We forget about it ?
And If... You mind your own business ?
And If... You just stop there ?
And If... You stop lying ?
And If... You give me the answers ?
And If... We die ?
And If... You get out of here ?
And If... You stay here with me ? | Pt. 1
And If... You stay here with me ? | Pt. 2
And If... I let you know ?
And If...You listen to me ?
And If... He had NEVER done this to us ?
And If... I come with you ?
And If... We help each other ?
And If... We just chill ?
And If... He stayed away ?
And If... You paid attention ?
And If... You keep your head up ?
And If... We stop arguing ? | Pt. 1
And If... We stop arguing ? | Pt. 2
And If... I finally deal with you ? | Part. 1
And If... I finally deal with you ? | Part. 2
And If... I shock yall again ?
And If... You spend the rest of your life with me ?
And If... We stay together forever ?
And If... I thank yall ?

And If... You go somewhere else ?

14.8K 522 133
By CissyItsMe

•Chapter 13.

__________________

TINASHE'S POV:

Why was she here ? Who invited her ? Who was that dumb to do that ? Apparently this chick. I couldn't believe that she really had the nerves to do that ! How many people was I going to murder today ? How many years I'll have ? At this moment, I really didn't mind going to jail for killing her.

A million of thoughts were going through my mind as I was approaching her, with my hands formed into firm fists. I felt like I was possessed by a demon and that nothing nor nobody will be able to stop me from the carnage that I was going to make.

I could feel this anger burning my bones.

I couldn't calm down, I had rage in me, I was ready to destroy everything and everyone around me.

"Mommy ! "

I stopped in my track, and came back a bit to reality. I caught up on my breath, still madly staring at her.

"Mommy ! "

She got some nerves ! What did she want ? Was it not enough to sleep with my boyfriend ? I mean, ex-boyfriend. Now she had to get my entire life too or what ? I didn't know that I was that important. Couldn't she go and make her own friends ? Why was she here ?

"Mommyyyyyyy ! "

I finally looked down, seeing my baby. He looked so happy and like he was having so much fun. Aw, why was he so adorable ? Forget what I said earlier. There was a person who could cool me off no matter what. Someone I cared so much about that I couldn't ruin my life for a bitch and mess up by going to jail.

I cleared my throat, "yes, baby ? "

"Look what daddy got me. It's a minion ! "

"Oh, wow. It's big. I hope it'll get in the car."

"I'm not leaving without it." He said before to ran off. "Carlos, come here ! " He screamed. After talking to his parents, Carlos stopped bothering RJ and they actually became friends. I was glad this little situation ended up so nicely.

I took a deep breath and continued to make my way towards her, but this time I wasn't as mad. I was just going to talk and tell her to leave because she could obviously not stay here.

Did Richard have the fucking audacity to invite her here though ?

I had to do a little breathing exercice before to fully get there. If the answer was yes, I seriously didn't know what will happen next.

"Tinashe, please don't do this." Before I could take another step, Richard was blocking me and I couldn't go further.

"Move." I demanded with a calm but stern tone of voice.

"Please, it's RJ's birthday."

"Richard, after that I'm not going to repeat myself again, move."

"Are you going to fight her ? "

"I hope not." We heard a voice behind him, which belonged to this witch. She was getting bolder more and more.

"You need to leave, NOW ! " I told her, looking at her behind Richard.

"Damn, you're not about to do my girl like this, again ! She's staying." Doug said, putting his arm around her waist.

I frowned, wondering who he thought he was. "Shut the fuck up ! It's my son's birthday and if I want her to leave, she is fucking leaving. You can go with her, nobody is gonna miss you here."

"You need to chill. Yo, Rich ! Get your baby mama."

"Rich is about to get nobody ! Y'all leave or I'm making you leave." I warned, stepping towards them.

"Oh, Lord." Richard mumbled before to grab my arm and force me to walk away from them to a corner. "This is not the time, and not the place to be doing all that. Stop it."

"Stop it ? It's your fault ! " I pushed his hand off me. "Like why ? Whyyyyyyyy ? Why is she here ? Why is it normal for everybody to see her here ? She shouldn't be here ! "

"You're making a big deal out of nothing. You're just being extra right now."

"EXTRA ? " I screamed, not caring if I was making a big scene or not.

"Grow up, Tinashe." He said, getting me even more upset than I already was. I was so pissed off that tears were coming to my eyes. Why wasn't he on my side ?

"Man, fuck you ! It wasn't enough to disrespect me six years ago, you have to keep doing this, huh ? "

He sighed, "Tinashe, it's RJ's birthday, we don't need to bring all that mess around him."

"Then tell her to leave." I insisted. I wasn't going to cool off until she was out of here.

"Okay, okay, she's leaving." He finally gave in as we went back to them. "Douglas, Fanny, I'm sorry but you both need to leave."

"Really, man ? " He smacked his teeth, "c'mon now ! This shit happened six fucking years ago, get the fuck over it." He told me, with an harsh tone.

"Hey, chill and watch how you're talking to her. Leave, this is the last time I'm saying this."

He looked at us, then shook his head, grabbing Fanny's hand. "Y'all doing the most. I can't believe you're going along with this shit, Richard." And with that said, they left.

"Happy now ? "

"Don't talk to me." I walked away and went back to the table I was sitting at with my mother and sister. Brettany and Stacy had joined and they were talking to Tamicka.

"What was that about ? " Tam asked me.

"Nothing."

"Are you okay ? " Stacy then asked concerned.

"Yeah, yeah. Are y'all having fun ? "

"Chad is here." She answered, rolling her eyes.

"Did you talk ? " She shook her head, "why ? Y'all were organizing your wedding and suddenly he decided to cancel everything, and I don't think it's just because of his mother. You need to know what's going on with him and what's on his mind."

"I'm scared though. What if..." She trailed off, looking in his direction. He was with Richard and Lance and they were having their own conversation, standing next to the basketball hoop shoot game.

"I agree with Tina, you should go talk to him, but now isn't necessary the right time nor place." Brett commented.

I nodded, "true. Send him a message and tell him to meet you up somewhere."

She bit on her bottom lip, still staring at him as she contemplated in her mind. "Okay, y'all right. I'm sending the message right now."

We kept talking as the kids were playing, and soon it was time to sing Happy Birthday and cut the cake.

"Happy birthday to you..."

***

The party was done and it was now the evening. We were at my house, eating our dinner, which was some Burger King. Neither one of us felt like cooking tonight and RJ wanted some fries, so here we were.

"Mommy ? "

"Yes, baby ? "

"Are you mad at dad ? " He asked before to grab his drink.

"Uh, no. I'm not." It was a damn lie. I was impatiently waiting for him to leave because I couldn't stand this man any longer. He was irritating me to the soul.

"Are you sure ? You gave him the side-eye more than once since we left the carnival." This kid was too grown for his own well-being.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"Finish your food, baby." I told him sternly and he stopped insisting. I stood up and went to the refrigerator to take my ice cream, eager to eat my favorite dessert. Hopefully, it was going to better my mood because I was annoyed with my current one. I frowned when I realized they were all of banana flavor. Richard bought them as RJ and I went to get our food at Burger King.

"Richard, really ? "

"What ? "

"I don't like banana, and you know it." I slammed the refrigerator door, getting even more mad. He was lucky RJ was here with us.

"Oh, oops. Well, more ice cream for RJ and I." He smirked, as I rolled my eyes. I was so close to hit his face with my foot.

I knew he did it on purpose, just to be petty and aggravate me. I sighed, not wanting to start an argument, mainly not when our son was around. He was very lucky.

And I was the one who needed to grow up.

We were silent until RJ spoke, what I wished he never did. "So...when am I going to have a little brother or sister ? " He asked innocently, then dipped two fries in the ketchup before to bring it into his mouth.

We shared a look, then looked back at him, not knowing what to say. We couldn't tell him about the pregnancy scare, not that it was necessary anyways. And we already explained him our situation, so I didn't know where this was coming from.

I cleared my throat, "uh, you got a lot of gifts. Which one did you prefer ? We'll write thank you cards tomorrow."

"All of them and I really like the new game uncle Doug and auntie Fanny got me." He answered and my brain almost tried to get out of my head to live its own life.

What did he say ?

"Auntie who ? Baby, honey, sweetheart, this is not your aunt. Don't call her like that. Don't call her at all." I mumbled the last sentence under my breath.

"But why ? She's uncle Doug's girlfriend. What's the problem ? I called Angelica, auntie."

I shoot him a glare, causing him to look away as he continued to eat his food in silence. He looked up real quick, noticing that I was still staring hard at him. "Daddy, help."

Richard chuckled, "okay, Tinashe, stop that. He's just a child." I sighed and went back in the refrigerator to grab another dessert, "son, in the future, if your girlfriend acted crazier than your mother, run, let it go." He gave him this stupid advice, making him laugh.

"I love y'all." He kept laughing.

"I love you too." Richard said smiling.

"And I love you more." I stuck my tongue out at Richard, sitting back at the table. When RJ wasn't watching, we gave each other the middle finger.

This man was so annoying.

[ Two • Days • Later ]

"Oh, damn ! " I was running through my room, trying to rush out the house since I was late. I stayed up last night, reading L?VE and before I knew it, it was already two in the morning and past my ''bedtime''. I wasn't one of those people that could stay up super later and still be able to wake up early in the morning --at least not on my own, so I didn't hear my alarm and gave myself almost an hour of additional sleep.

Ten minutes later, I was on my way out, but got stopped when I opened the door and saw my father standing on the porch. He was about to ring the doorbell, but I opened the front door before he could do so.

"Dad ? What are you doing here ? "

"Hey, sweetie. I came here to bring RJ's birthday present." He handed me a bag. I grabbed it, then peeked inside, seeing a box.

I kissed my teeth when I realized what it was, "a Rolex ? "

"What ? He doesn't like watches ? " He seemed really concerned by that. What the hell ?

"Dad, he's only six not sixty. You can take it back, he doesn't need it." I gave it back.

"Then what does he need ? "

I crossed my arms over my chest, putting weight on my right hip and leg. "Hm, how about a grandfather ? How about that ? He would like to spend more time with you and get to actually know you, you know." I explained, hoping he'll finally make an attempt to be in my son's life as he should've already done that a very long time ago.

"Oh..." Was his only response.

"Oh ? " I raised a brow, "dad, he's a member of your family. Your blood. He's growing up so fast and you're missing everything. Can you please make an effort and spend some time with him ? He's persuaded that you don't love him, and it hurts him. If my son is unhappy, I am too."

"Well, I'm unhappy as well. Welcome to my club, sweetie." I knew exactly what he was talking about when he said that.

My father and I had never really been close, but when I hit sixteen and he realized my relationship with Richard was more than serious, everything changed between us. He became so cold and for awhile I felt like one of his biggest goals in life was to intentionally hurt me.

"Okay, you're mad at me for the choices I made and you hate Richard, okay I got it. But RJ is innocent in this situation, he has nothing to do with all of this."

He shook his head, "I know. Trust me, I know. But..." He sighed, "...he looks so much like his father and it bothers me, a lot."

"Are you serious right now ? " I asked in disbelief, folding my arms. "You hate Richard more than you love your own grandson ? Are you for real ? "

He nodded his head slowly but surely.

I felt like crying, but I didn't do so. I cried enough because of this situation in the past and I was done doing that. He was the one missing on something, not me. The fact that I was begging him to be in my child's life, his grandson, was already ridiculous at a highest level, and I was done looking stupid in front of this man.

"You know what, go away and never come back. Bye." I motioned for him to leave.

"I'm sorry, baby girl."

RICHARD'S POV:

**'' I had one, two, three too many

I'm fucked up, four chicks with me

I'm loud, took about five shots

Six bottle I just copped

Twisted, turnt up, 24/7

That's more bad bitches I'm getting

They know I hit em and quit em

And go past what they came here for''**

"So, what's going on with Stacy ? " Lance asked, stopping the music as we took a break from working out. We were at Chad's house, in his gym and the kids were watching Nemo upstairs. There was a problem at school with the AC and it was too hot for them to attend classes, so they decided to cancel it for today.

"Yeah, you're still cancelling the wedding ? "

"And we still don't know exactly why." Lance added, before hydrating himself with fresh water.

He sighed loudly, cleaning his sweat off with his towel. "Man..." He sat on the bench, "I fucked up."

We gave him our individual attentions, "what did you do ? " I asked, looking at him as guiltiness appeared all over his face.

"I told Stacy some bullshit about my mother not wanting us to get married, but actually, I cancelled the wedding because...I cheated."

We both smacked our teeth, "what the fuck man ? What's wrong with y'all ? You have good women and still manage to mess everything up. Why did you do that for ? " Lance sounded really angry. Didn't know he would be that touched, and why was he anyways ?

"Well, as bad as it's gonna sound, it just happened." He answered, not looking up at us. He was so ashamed.

"It just happened ? No, I don't think so. You made it happen and now you lost the love of your life. You two ain't shit."

"You two ? " I frowned, "this is not about me right now."

"I swear y'all get on my nerves." He exclaimed, shaking his head in disappointment.

"What should I do ? " Chad asked, finally looking up, with a little hope in his eyes.

"Pray." I simply answered, "pray that she takes you back, bro. If she doesn't, you can't get mad at her. You knew what the consequences were going to be when you decided to have sex with someone else. If she chooses to give you another chance, make sure to not mess that up." Right after I finished my sentence, my phone started ringing. I pulled it out my bag and answered. "Hello ? "

"Richard, I can't do this anymore."

I closed my eyes, counting to ten in my head, so I could calm down. I went outside for privacy, "Fanny, I need you to not fuck this up. I gave you your money, so why are you complaining ? Stop whining like a little baby."

She groaned, sounding frustrated. "It's becoming a lot to have everybody hating on me. I'm tired of this shit."

Is she fucking kidding me right now ?

"People ? Fanny, there's only Tinashe, and her friends sometimes, but it's nothing. This is not ruining your life."

"There's not only Tinashe. All your entourage has an image of me that isn't true."

"Correction, not completely true."

"Shut up." She sighed, "Richard, I'm starting a serious relationship with Douglas and I don't want this whole situation to create unnecessary tension between everybody, like Saturday at RJ's birthday. I don't want to be a source of problems. And RJ doesn't need to grow up around all this drama."

"Well, since you're so concerned about RJ, keep playing your role."

"When are we going to be done with this ? "

"Soon, I promise." I wasn't too sure about this, but I had to reassure her someway.

"When is soon, Richard ? You already told me that, years ago."

"Soon. Now don't call me again."

"At one point, I'll be totally done with it and tell the truth, with or without your approbation." She warned before to hang up.

I groaned, going back inside, then I threw the phone on my duffle bag. I had to be quicker and come up with something.

"Daddy ! Daddy ! " RJ called, running in with Dorian and Kavon behind him.

"¿Qué pasa? " I asked when they stopped moving.

"They found him ! " Dorian responded excitedly.

Found who ? Nemo ?

"What are you talking about ? Who did they find ? " I confusingly questioned.

"They found who did it." He said, without really answering my questions.

"Who ? Did what ? "

"The person who did the joke and tried to send you to jail." RJ spoke, grabbing the remote to turn the TV on.

I was even more confused because I knew he wouldn't let himself get caught so easily. What did he do this time ? Or maybe he actually had nothing to do with it.

We watched the news, carefully listening to every information that was giving to us.

"...he turned himself in this morning, in hope to get a deal. I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but at least he tried."

"Do we have a name, Charlie ? "

"Yes, a certain Patrick Dohnson."

Shocked wasn't even the word right now. It couldn't be possible. It couldn't be Patrick. I knew it wasn't him. What was he getting out of this ? Or better yet, who was getting something out of it ? How did this Patrick got thrown into the mix ?

"But, it's mommy's friend." RJ stated, looking at me while my phone started making all types of noises.

What in the hell was going on ?

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ 

Thanks for reading !

CissyItsMe 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2.2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
9.9M 325K 52
On the WATTYS 2017 SHORTLIST and Featured in COSMOPOLITAN!!! A Wattpad featured story with LOTS OF STEAM! A new life, new friendships, new love...
157K 4.6K 45
In order to have a full understanding of this book I suggest you read the first part to this book 'Treasure' ◇♡◇ "You and I would always be unfinishe...
22.8K 1.1K 60
Teresa Smith is a fearless passionate girl, who worked hard for achieving a life of her dreams. Little did she know that her vacation trip to pairs w...