Watty Writer's Guild Writing...

By WWG_FAMILY

WATTY WRITER'S GUILD presents WRITING BATTLE What is Writing Battle?  This will be a battle between members... More

GENERAL MECHANICS
Criteria for Judging
Round 1 Mechanics
The Elimination Round
Battler #1: A Writer's Desire
Battler #2: Maligno
Battler #3: The demon Inside me
Battler #4: The Cursed Vampire
Battler #5: The Stellar Professor
Battler #6: Killed by Blood
Battler #7: Hindi ko pala kaya
Battler #8: 17 years
Battler #9: The Wedding
Battler #10: Baliw
Battler #11: Bangungot
Round 1 Winners
Round 2 Mechanics
The Real Battle
Action Battler #1: Toryo with his Racing Thoughts
Horror Battler #1:The Bullied
Mystery Battler #1: Rosaryo
Fantasy Battler #1: Sins World
Fantasy Battler #2: Her Feelings
Science Fiction Battler #1: Possible
Science Fiction Battler #2: A Little Lost
SPECIAL ROUND Mechanics
Battler #1: Meet T,H,E,M
Battler #2: Plutonium
Battler #3: Deceived
Battler #4: Huwag mong kalimutan na palaging nasa tabi mo ang panginoon
Round 2 & Special Round Winners
Round 3 Mechanics
The Final Battle
Final Battler #1: The Cycle of Love
Final Battler #2: Pied Piper
Final Battler #3: Fate Diary
Final Battler #5: Muli
Final Battler #6: Hot n' Cold

Final Battler #4: Replication

24 2 2
By WWG_FAMILY

Description: About a girl who wanted ease from the pain that is killing her.

Why: Hindi ko talaga kasi gusto ang mga drama sa totoo lang kasi feeling ko ang OA. Tapos wala akong Idea sa theme na napili ko at sa elements kung pano pagtatagpiin. Pero I decided that ito nalang na concept ang gagawin ko dahil dito ako mas comportable (kahit medyo bago sa taste ko) hahaha.

How: Ano... nakahiga lang ako na nakapikit ang mata tapos nag-iisip ng concept (dahil deadline na, hahaha) tapos ito ang naisip ko. Pahirapan pa dahil matagal-tagal nang hindi ako nakakapagsulat dahil medyo busy tsaka nakalimutan ko kung pano magnarate, kaya ito ang kinalabasan. So read at your own risk, LOL.

--

"It's nice to see her again in front of me, but I can't deny the fact that she is here again pretending to be happy." These are the words that echoed in the mind of Azalea.

"How long would this pain lasts, which drag me down on my knees and let myself disappear in front of my reflection?"

Those thoughts consumed her and she continuously reminisce the things she fears to be repeated.

Azalea used to be happy before, being around with her friends. But things change drastically. She'd never knew it would happen because she receives lots of admiration before.

Unknowingly tears on her eyes slips into her face. She can't help but to remember all the sad things happened today. "I want to die!" she cried out and lie down to her bed.

She can't take the embarrassment she felt today, who would have thought that her best friend will destroy her reputation in the school? Their friendship was fade away just only because of a man they are admiring with.

Azalea don't have any plan to go in school tomorrow, or even to have dinner tonight. With the sound of the rain and the loud clap of thunder, she thought it would be better if she will fall asleep, or just sleep till forever.

All she want now is to end her life, but the image of her mother suddenly popped into her mind making her stop in a moment. Seeing her mother cry would be a worst things she would ever do.

She cleared all those negative thoughts floating inside her head. She loves her mother a lot and her mother can't take any more burden. The death of her father is enough for a long grief.

Azalea shut her eyes and decided to fall into a deep sleep. Thinking that sleeping would be the best way to escape the world from haunting her.

Suddenly, there was a light that scattered in the four corner of her room and she noticed that it is coming from the mirror. She was curious about it and decides to go near in the mirror.

As she walk through it, she had observed that the mirror is glowing. Facing the mirror made herself surprised.

"What the..." before uttering the words completely, she was drag inside the mirror. It takes seconds for her to touch down into a floor, making her to wonder what happens next while floating and falling inside a Portal. But the sad thing is, after her long journey inside the portal that dragged her, her butt was landed first making her to talk some shits and says. "Ouch!"

After her emo feeling, she scan the place. Then she witness the perfect world for her to be happy in spite the past she had experience.

The lips of Azalea starts to curve because of happiness that rolling around inside her heart. She thought she can't experience to be happy again and thought that all her days was all just a worst, but she was completely wrong.

The new world she is standing right now is the same as the real world. It's a reflection but the different is, all that she wanted to have in real life is in here.

She starts to roam around wearing a wide-smile in her face. "This world is perfect!" a phrase that rang inside her mind.

As she continue to wander, she deeply felt the magnificent amusement. The tiles floor, the side-table, the walk-in closet and everything she's always been dreaming-of is luring her to touch them.

"Who would expect I will experience this kind of stuff inside the mirror?" she exclaimed while remembering the mirror.

She wonder why the mirror turned into magical, but it is not important anymore. The important is, she can now experience the wealthy life she'd always dreaming of.

Azalea felt excitement on discovering another wonderful and unbelievable things so she go down stairs. The chandelier, the red carpet, the expensive designs, and many foods didn't disappoint her because all these things are placed like what she had dreamed.

But Azalea stops to walk when she realized that all this things are not a totally perfect. She think it would be better if all this things are shinning, shimmering, and sparkled with a twinkling dust.

Surprisingly, her wish was granted when she noticed that all the things, anywhere she see, are turned into a things that are totally shinning, shimmering, and sparkled with a twinkling dust like what she have thought it could be. Then, she realize that she can manipulate and wish everything in this world using her mind alone.

Azalea wish everything that comes from her mind, and she noticed that even the most expensive gown that can make her like a Disney princess is possible to have in this world. The ten layer strawberry cake, the mountain of chocolates, expensive shoes and dresses suddenly appeared in front of Azalea in just a one snap.

She wonder what would be the reaction of her mother if she witnessed this things. "Maybe an epic face, I guess?" said Azalea and chuckled.

To make her mother happy and witnessed this things in front of her, Azalea close her eyes and say, "I wish, my mother will be here in the magical world!"

But after a minute of waiting, she didn't feel the presence of her mother. So she say it again louder "I wish, my mother will be here in the magical world!" but the place remain in silence.

She thought maybe the only way to make a human enter in this world is the portal coming from the mirror. So she decided to go upstairs to see the mirror but she was shocked when she didn't saw the mirror in its right place.

"Where did it go?" she worriedly said. "That mirror is the only way to go home, what will I do now?"

The eyes of Azalea stops into a wide-glass window. She saw the city outside and she witnessed many buildings that almost touches the skies. The high technology is wraphing the city, but she noticed that no more human to see except her.

Azalea decided to go outside. while walking down the street she noticed the place that almost the same as the real world. The basketball court, the market, the buildings, the houses, it is almost the same! But it is just almost because of higher technology here than the real world.

She wondered if the time brings her into the future like she have always wish... But why there isn't human here to talk with? Is it because of her heart saying that she want to be alone? Alone till forever?

Azalea worriedly walk into a branches and slowly sit with a heavy sigh. She wander her eyes around and said. "Yeah, I have all this things but..." she uttered, "without mom and everyone, this still feel so empty. I can't live in this world with myself alone."

Suddenly, something caught her attention. At the edge of her sight, she saw a woman standing, glowing beautifully in bright light bringing her a sweet smile. She felt alive again as the woman walks toward her. She think this woman, that she guess is a fairy that granting all wishes, can help her.

"How are you Azalea?" the woman said.

"Who are you? How did you know my name?" she replied. "I mean, I want to go home to see my mother. Please bring me back to her."

The woman smiled. "This is all your choice, my dear. And this choice tends to give you happiness. Aren't you happy?"

"I want to get out of here! I want to be with my mother. This is all useless without her. If you could only bring her for me, I would rather be happy."

"No, your mother is contented of what she have. She want a simple life that's why I can't bring her in this world, because the only way to easily enter in this world is the desire of the heart."

"I want to live here, but it would much better if my mother is here. I can endure any pain when I'm with her. And if you can't bring her in this world, please bring me to the real world." She begged.

Her tears rapidly fall. The woman wipe the tears coming from the eyes of Azalea and embrace her while whispering something, and all turned into white.

The ticking of her clock make her to wake up. She got up from her bed gasping and catching her breath. She rolled her eyeballs scanning the room, looking for the portal coming from a mirror she had entered last night. But all of things are placed in its order.

Azalea wondered if that was true, and reminiscing how could the mirror turn to a portal of heavenly view. The mirror is behind the corridor of her room. Unaware of her sense, her feet is bringing her closer to the mirror. She touches the mirror as if she had gone crazy for thinking that it is a real portal.

But her eyes widened when abruptly the mirror glows.

"Noooooo!" she shouted and don't know what to do. What if she will be stocked again into that place?

"Azalea?" her mother worriedly asked and go near her. "What happened? Is there something wrong?"

Then Azalea realized that the mirror glows because of the light coming from the open window making her to feels relief.

She hurriedly hugged her mother very tight when it comes near her and said, "I love you, mom."

Her mother was surprised to hear Azalea saying I love you to her because it is often to hear these words coming from the mouth of Azalea. But instead of wondering, her mother give her a sweet smile and hugged her in return.

Story written by: Jaycematic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 61.2K 58
Caroline Vixelle De Carlo, a 23-year-old woman, finds herself heartbroken after being dumped by her first boyfriend. Seeking solace, she drink alcoho...
140K 5.3K 54
Braelyn vargas ang pilyang babaeng trouble maker na naglayas mula sa kanyang tahanan..adik na adik siya sa nobelang trending na usapin sa social medi...
8K 169 22
Thebe Dawn Yrenea, a woman who has seem to caught the eyes of Leigh Nasrin Hiraeth, is a singer songwriter who had a past relationship with someone v...
1.4M 25.8K 53
Isang babaeng magiging personal maid ng anak ng billionaryong pamilya. Mabibihag ng dalaga ang puso ng kaniyang boss at hinding hindi na siya pakakaw...