Manan:Hamesha. Forever.

By freelancer_JS

A continuation From talent hunt..... Life isn't how it looks..... Just a further imagination into the lives o... More

Before Beginning!!
Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16
17
18.
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26.
27

12.

8.8K 674 96
By freelancer_JS

Note the part in italics is Flashback

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Next Morning.

Manik was grumpily sitting in the Fab5 jam room strumming his guitar. Cabir, Mukti, Alya, Dhruv were standing around him. Dhruv and Alya were quietly standing there looking at a sad Manik feeling little sympathy for him. On the other hand Cabir and Mukti were glaring at him. Had it been possible in any way than, for sure, by now Manik would have drilled right to the core of the Earth.

Frustrated Mukti kicked Manik on his leg that caused Manik to almost fall down the stool. Dhruv standing on the left of Manik held him before he could fall on the floor. Manik glared at Mukti who in returned glared at him more strongly making Manik shift his gaze, immediately. Cabir hit Manik's back.

Manik: OWWWWWWW!

Cabir: ek awaaz nikali na toh kasam se yahi tera gala dabba dunga. CHUP CHAP BAITHA REH.

Mukti: mann toh karta hai bandook leke saari ki saari goliyaan iske ander utar doon.

Manik: yaar tum log mere pe kyu bhadak rahe ho. Mujhe toh yeh bhi nahi pata ki woh gussa kis baat se hai.

Apparently from morning Manik was sulking and was not paying attention. While everyone was excited about the new O2 album, Manik was sulking around least bothered about his surroundings.

Cabir: kya haal hai boss!

Manik: kyaaa!

Cabir: kauve ki tarah kya kya karna bandh kar

Manik rolled his eyes at Cabir's another lame joke.

Cabir: aur bata ki yeh thakele jaisi shakal kyu hai? Jhol kya hai boss!

Manik looked at him once again and moved away. He walked towards a window and stood there looking towards the sky.

Cabir: dekh yeh tu bhi jaanta hai aur main bhi ki jab tak tu mujhe btayega nahi tab tak tujhe solution milne nahi wala hai.....you know mere paas har problem ka solution hota hai.

Manik: kaise kar leta hai itni bakwaas tu....woh bhi subha subha.

Cabir: high level ki baate hi tu nahi samjhegi. Ab ho gaya tera yeh "I Am The Angry Man" wala natal toh bata......Waise bhi mere paas zyada time nahi hi....you see I m such a busy person......itna kaam hota hai mujhe.....ufff.....ek bichara cabir kitna kaam Kaa......mmmhhhhhh

Sick of hearing Cabir's crap Manik rolled a paper lying nearby, crumbled it, rolled it into a ball and stuffed it inside cabir's mouth.

Manik: ab chup ekdum. Saala chapad chapad chalu hi hai.....kaam dukh gya mera.....tujhe lagta hai ki teri voice bohot acchi lekin let me do the honours of bursting your bubble......teri voice na dhinchak pooja se bhi gayi guzri hai.

Cabir's eyes widened. He immediately pulled out the paper and looked at Manik angrily. Manik chortled.

Manik: chal chal hawa aane de.

Cabir made a bad face and kicked Manik on his shin.

Cabir: ab isse pehle ki main apne inn nazuk haathon se tera murder karu bak de.....kya kiya tune iss baar jo teri mehbooba tujhse naaraz ho gayi.

Manik: tujhe.....tujhe kaise pata ki humare beech kuch....kuch hua hai??

Cabir: Buskyaaaa biduuuu

Listening to Cabir's tapori reply Manik let out a frustrated sigh and turned around only to dash into Mukti.

Mukti: tu chhod iss khajoor ko......

Cabir scrunched his eyebrows.

Mukti: aur bata baat kya hai....

Manik: yaar kya batao main

Mukti: yahi ki kya hua hai.....

Manik: woh yesterday main Pune gaya tha aur....

Cabir interrupted:Thank you for stating the obvious....Lekin yeh hum sabko pata hai tu mude ki baat pe aa.

Manik closed his eyes to Co trolley himself from not breaking Cabir's bones right there and then. Mukti hit Cabir on his head.

Mukti: aye joker chup tu....aur tu bata Manik kya hua.

Manik narrated all that happened. No sooner had Manik finished narrating what had happened than the evil twins had pounced on him while Alya and Dhruv gave sympathetic looks to him.

Mukti: Kamine woh gussa kum aur hurt zyada hai.

Manik: matlab

Mukti: tune girlfriend rakhi bhi kyu hai. Har cheez toh hum samjha rahe hai tujhe. Matlab mujhe yeh pata tha ki tera upper compartment khali tha lekin itna yeh mujhe nahi pata. Saale Baba Adham ke zamane ki tubelight bhi tujhse zyada fast hogi.

Manik: dekh I m already irritated and frustrated tum log yeh word games khel na bandh karoge.

Alya: Manik.....Nandini is hurt by the fact that you were involved into girls....She is hurt by your casanova behaviour..

Manik: bullshit! Nandini would never be hurt by this fact.....I know her...and come on Alya.....If that was the case then she would have never supported your and my friendship....Infact she was the one sho always encouraged me to be there for you.....so naah I don't think that's the case.

Cabir: ab main sacchi isko maar dunga. I swear! Kameena shabd bhi iski tareef main kam padh raha hai.

Alya: Manik I am different. I was not only your girlfriend but I m your childhood friend. She knows what friends mean to you and also that we have come in terms to our break up and moved on in life. Infact she wouldn't have mind if Nyonika would have mentioned about our past. Coz somewhere she knows.

Manik: exactly my point.

Alya: but she is hurt by the fact that you haven't shared anything about your past and she gets to know all this from Nyonika....A person whom you despise from the bottom of your heart. And on the other hand you know everything about her. And yeah she's a little jealous too. You know!

Alya winked. The rest of them were looking at Manik. Manik's face was worth watching. His eyes widened in realisation while the colour from his faded as he realised what a mistake he had committed. He had hardly ever told Nandini anything about his life. He was the one who demanded transparency in their relationship and he himself hadn't shared stuff with her.

Cabir: Ud gaye tote re, tere to udd gaye tote re.......La la la la….

Cabir started doing weird dance moves around Manik while Mukti Dhruv and Alya were laughing their guts out. Manik was looking menacingly at Cabir. Minutes later Cabir was running around the jam room while Manik was chasing him.

Cabir ran towards the exit and opened the door. He was looking behind to see Manik almost ready to hold him. Scared, Cabir's eyes widened in fear and he immediately ducked down and moved away. Manik who was all set to hold Cabir from his neck, dashed right into Nandini who wa standing on the opposite side of the door.

Nan who saw Cabir running in her direction had put a hand in front of her to stop him. But before she could realise what happen Manik dashed into her making her loose her balance. In fear she gripped his blazer causing him to fall with her.

Both of them fell on the floor with Nandini on the floor with Manik on top of her. Nandini's small frame was crushed beneath Manik's giant body. Nandini's back hit the floor. Manik had wrapped his hand behind Nandini's head to prevent it from getting hurt.

But when Manik fell upon her their foreheads dashed and both groaned in pain. On the other hand Fab4 stood there gaping at the duo. All of them were too busy laughing to realise what had happen. And by the time they realised it was too late. The other side Navya and Aaryaman too stood there gaping at the scene in front of them.

Cabir was the only one who came out of the shock. Seeing their position he snickered and blew a loud teasing whistle breaking everyone's trance. Manik and Nandini who were actually lost in each other looked away.

Cabir: Manikkkkk....Mere bhai....uth jaaa ab....dabb jayegi woh bichari bacchi tere wajhan se.

Manik straightened up and then held out his hand for Nandini. Nandini looked at his hand and then glowering at him, simply got up without taking Manik's help. She turned around and walked out of that place. Manik ran right behind her trying to stop her and calling out her name.

He was passing by the announcement room when an idea struck him and he stopped in his tracks. He ran back to the jam room grabbed his guitar and ran back to the announcement room but not before giving a black look to Cabir.

Nandini was sitting in the canteen.

Nandini: I know Manik doesn't have a clean past then why is it hurting me so much? I also know that what Nyonika said was probably even the entire truth. But then why does it hurt so much to hear about Manik. And why can't I just accept the fact that Manik had so many girls in his life before I walked in. I have never felt this for Alya. Infact I toh have even heard Manik and Alya talk dirty when I was his spot. Then why Aiyappa! Why am I so hurt by the fact that so many other girls have had the right on my Manik before me.

Nandini's self talk was interrupted by a soft humming sound playing through the speakers. All eyes in the canteen turned towards the speaker except one. Nandini was too busy talking to her aiyappa to even realise whose voice it was. Their friends who were standing near the canteen gate where surprised seeing Nandini not recognise Manik's voice. Cabir was recording Nandini's every reaction.

Manik: Mohabbat, ibadat, shikayat
Main jis-se karoon woh tum ho
Tumhi ho jaan-e-jaan

Nandini's eyes shot up as soon as she heard Manik's voice. Manik's each word was calming Nandini's anger and his soothing voice erased Nandini's fear and doubt. A small smile crept on her lips when she realised what he was trying to convey. On the other hand in the announcement room, Manik's eyes were closed yet a small smile was playing on his lips.

Manik: Ghuzarish ya khwaahish Farmaish
Main jis-se karoon woh tum ho
Tumhi ho sathiya

Nandini's smile widened. She got up from the chair and started running towards the announcement room. Everyone in the college had stopped only to listen to Manik sing while Nandini kept skipping steps to reach her love. In that very moment she realised that she meant everything to Manik and all these stupid insecurities could never win over their love.

Manik: Chehra tera maange aakhein meri o jaana
Teri justju mein kat'ta har din mera

Nandini opened the door. Manik opened his eyes and stared in the jet black orbs that were overflowing with love only and only for him. Nandini slowly walked closer  to him and banged herself in his chest. Manik engulfed her in his arms. Both had their eyes closed.

Manik: Jaana ve, jaana ve
Mohabbat karte rehna re
Ho mausam chaahe kaisa bhi
Hamesha mera rehna re

Nandini blushed when Manik called her jaana in front of the entire college. She smiled sweetly at him and nodded her head as an answer to his plea. Her eyes spoke what her vocal cords couldn't.  Manik abruptly stopped singing. Both were looking in each others eyes.

Nandini: Humesha.

Manik: Forever. I love you jaana. I am sorry.

Nandini: sssshhhhhhh.......

And Nandini again hugged him. Smiling to the fullest Manik again hugged her back squeezing her. Nandini giggled.

Manik kissed her temples.

Nandini: I am sorry too.

Nandini held her ears and cutely pouted. Pecking her pout, Manik freed her ears.

Their friends who were standing outside the announcement room smiled seeing them happy. They were walking back to the jam room when Cabir wrapped his arm around Mukti.

Cabir: bet laga rahi hai?

Mukti: kaisi bet?

Cabir: iss baar ka O2 ka album is going to be full of romantic, hot and sensual stuff as my dear friend and Fab5's lead singer is officially whipped.

The evil twins smirked and giggle amongst themselves already making a sinister plan to trouble the two love birds.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I hope you guys liked the update.
Do vote and comment.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 95.5K 114
Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill in the problems and accept their importan...
58.4K 2.3K 33
Realisation of love .Manik and Nandini best friends in college .Whole college admired them as couple..but wait what they was not in love . How they r...
312K 13.9K 47
Hiiii guys.....Its my first story.... Its just my imagination. plssss..ignore mistakes... Nandini:Manik how is our love story..? Manik:I haven't ex...
180K 8.9K 13
Another Manan story This story starts from talent hunt. Fab4 asked manik to choose Nandini and Fab5 whom he will choose.......? To see let's peep in...