๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ŽCrystalizer๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘‘ (KATSUKI...

By sofiasoriasenpai

ยฐยฐY/N was a recommended to the prestigious school called UA highยฐยฐ She meet a certain hot head boy, and she m... More

CHAPTER 1:PAST
CHAPTER 2: UA
CHAPTER 3: ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER 4:NEW SCHOOL
CHAPTER 5: HEROES VS VILLAINS part (1)
CHAPTER 6: HEROES VS VILLAINS (part 2)
CHAPTER 7: FORGIVEN
CHAPTER 8: DREAM
CHAPTER 9: MOMENT
CHAPTER 10: RESCUE
CHAPTER 11: LEAGUE OF VILLAINS
CHAPTER 13: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 1)
CHAPTER 14: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 2)
CHAPTER 15: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 3)
CHAPTER 16: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 4)
CHAPTER 17: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 5)
CHAPTER 18: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 6)
CHAPTER 19: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 7)
CHAPTER 20: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 8)
CHAPTER 21:CRYSTALIZER
CHAPTER 22: INTERNSHIP (part 1)
CHAPTER 23: INTERNSHIP (part 2)
CHAPTER 24: INTERNSHIP (part 3)

CHAPTER 12: RECOVER

4.9K 106 85
By sofiasoriasenpai

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

After the USJ villains attack, the students were send home.
An then classes were cancelled the next day. And during that time, Y/N and all might has already allowed to go home.

Because both of them, healed perfectly without a Trace.

It was around 8:00am in the morning, When Y/N and all might arrived home, all might told Y/N that his going to do something somewhere. Y/N nodded and all might Left Y/N and headed somewhere.

Y/N walk up to her room and she jumped on her bed and cuddle her pillow.

Y/N was cuddling the pillow she accidentally fell down from her bed. She was now on the floor and when she tried to stand up, she noticed that the floor was quite Dusty.

Y/N decided to clean her room and she pulled out the vacuum and some cleaning stuffs and started cleaning her room.

After cleaning her room she decided to also clean the entire house.

It took her 2 hour and a couple of minutes to get the job done and now the house is clean.

She placed back all the cleaning stuff and vacuum back to its original place. And she walked towards the kitchen to take a glass of water.

Y/N took a sip from her glass of water, and headed to the fridge to take out her (favorite dessert). She pulled it out and placed in on the table in front of the TV.

Y/N turned on the TV and she started eating her (favorite dessert). While she was eating,she was watching the news about the sudden attack of the villains in USJ.

Y/N recalled all those things that happened and the fact that All might was really hurt during the fight against THAT nomu.

She was also worried for aizawa and thirteen who's also hurt like her.

But most importantly she was worried for Bakugou, she didn't saw or even heard of what happened to him during the attack.

But Y/N was confident that Bakugou isn't weak enough to be hurt like her. Without noticing Y/N has already finished her (favorite dessert).

She turned off the TV and headed towards the kitchen to clean her plate.

She then walked up to her room and took a bath to relax herself.

When Y/N was in the bathtub she remembered all the things that happened to her when she enrolled at UA.

She was happy and even though some of those memories where bad. She still wants to cherish them and be closer to her classmates.

She remembered that time when she saw all might at the USJ. Her heart almost skip a beat, she know that the villains were after him.

"I'm such an idiot" Y/N exclaimed while shoving her face to the water.

After a while...Y/N Walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around her body.

She walked towards her wardrobe and pulled out a white t-shirts and black shorts.

She dry her hair up with the towel.

After wiping the towel on her hair,she took out her hair dryer to perfectly dry it.

After doing so,Y/N grabbed her phone to check the time. It was already 11:35 am and she decided to text all might that she we'll eat outside in a nearby restaurant.
_______________________________________________________________________

Y/N🌸: I'm going to eat outside, I won't be home,so you can go eat somewhere else.

All right then,I guess I'll be eating here!be careful ok!😀:DAD MIGHT

Y/N🌸: I'll be fine, thanks for your concern!!! Bye bye 😘

See yah!too👍😀😘:DAD MIGHT

After texting all might she Y/N pulled out her royal blue jacket and wore her white shoes.

She took her phone and wallet with her and head out. Y/N took the train to get to the mall.

It took her a few minutes but now she arrived at the mall, she entered inside a popular restaurant and took a sit near the transparent glass window.

Y/N can easily see the people outside the restaurant. The Waiter walked towards Y/N's table and ask her on what's her order.

She picked scan through the MENU and she found her (favorite food).
She ordered it, and the Waiter listed it and told Y/N to wait for a couple of minutes.

Y/N felt kinda bored,so she grabbed her phone and played some games.

After a while,the Waiter came with her (favorite food) in his hands with some drinks.

The Waiter placed Y/N' (favorite food) and drinks on her table and left.

Y/N tasted the food and it was super delicious,just as she expects.

After a while of eating Y/N could help but think of her first time eating this meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy,what are you cooking? It smells nice!!!" Young Y/N said while tugging at her mother's apron and smiling at her.

"It's a (favorite food)!!! Sweet heart!!!..." Y/N's mother exclaimed happily and grab a spoon full of (favorite food).

"Do you want to try it!?" Y/N's mother asked while placing the spoon right in front of young Y/N's face.

Young Y/N then nods and her mother feed her, young Y/N could feel the amazing texture and sauce of the (favorite food).

" Delicious!!!..." Young Y/N exclaimed happily and jumped up and down.

Her mother was pleased to see her daughter's reaction and she was so happy.

"Mommy I want more!!!.." Young Y/N said while trying to reach the pot full of (favorite food).

"All right then,how about you call Daddy that it's lunch time and we're going to eat!!!.." Young Y/N's mother said and crouch to be at the same level as her daughter.

Young Y/N then nods and ran towards her father's room and slammed open the door.

"Daddy food is ready,now come on we will eat already!!!...." Young Y/N shouted at her father.

Young Y/N's father sigh, and he took her daughter with him and they both went downstairs to the kitchen.

When they arrive they can already smell the food that young Y/N's mother cooked. And young Y/N and both her mom and dad eat together peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Y/N it was some of her best memories of her childhood,with her mother and father together.

She finished eating and drinking her food and she decided to pay the bills to the counter.

After paying,Y/N walked out of the restaurant and she saw Bakugou sitting on a bench drinking some juice near the center fountain of the mall.

She walked towards him and tried scaring him from the back.

Y/N stealthily moved in the back of Bakugou not making any noise or what so ever.

When she was already behind Bakugou and was about to tap or smack his head on the back.

"I know that your behind me you little shit!..so don't even dare to do something stupid!" Bakugou exclaimed in a irritated tone.

"What!?.how did you know that theirs someone behind you Bakugou!?" Y/N asked dumfounded.

"Baka!!..I can fucking see you through that shitty assed mirror in front of me, dumb shit!.." Bakugou blurted out unimpressed with a bored tone while pointing out the mirror in front of him.

Y/N felt disappointed for the failure of her plans, but she didn't gave up on her enthusiasm. She wanted to talk or have a normal conversation with him.

"So Bakugou what are you doing here!?" Y/N asked and faced the hot headed blonde.

"Cooling off,what else dip shit!" Bakugou replied in a bored tone.

"Man I saw that one coming! better think of something!?" Y/N said her my head.

"So Bakugou did you came here alone?" Y/N asked while sitting down in the bench Next to Bakugou.

"Yeah!!!..." Bakugou replied and after that it was a complete silence between Y/N and him.

"Well,this is awkward" Y/N blurted out and playfully tapping her knees.

"What did you say dip shit!, it's not my fucking fault that were in this kind of situation!!!..." Bakugou retorted.

"Ok,ok,I get it Mr.sparky, it's my fault!" Y/N said sarcastically.

Bakugou was pissed off from the nickname Y/N gave him. And the conversation Y/N wanted to happened became argument.

Y/N sigh in defeat against Bakugou and she came forward to Bakugou and apologize for the troubles she had caused. And then Bakugou just " tch" and Y/N took it as an forgiveness word.

Y/N then moved a little closer to Bakugou and grinned at him. And then moved her lips towards Bakugou's ears.

"Bakugou Katsuki is the name of my.." Y/ N whispered but she didn't finish her sentence and she flicked Bakugou's forehead with her fingers.

Bakugou got crazy mad and was about to explode Y/N, but Y/N instantly run away from Bakugou, using her super speed. She knew that she had completely teased Bakugou today and she was contented.

💙💙💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💙💗💙💙💗💗💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
THE NEXT DAY

Y/N wook up and got herself ready for school by wearing her uniform. And her socks.

Y/N entered the room and she was talking with Izuku, Uraraka about the sudden villain attack in the USJ.

And then she answered the question that Izuku was asking her before during her fight with the nomu.

Izuku and Uraraka couldn't believe about Y/N's demon eye quirk. So Y/N activated her other quirk just for a little. Her (H/C) colored hair turned white but her (E/C) Eyes didn't change, like before Izuku saw her.

"So what can you say about me now?" Y/N asked a bit worried.

Izuku and Uraraka didn't respond and just stared at her.

"I looked weird am I!?" Y/N exclaimed with sadness to her voice.

"No!Y/N-chan your wrong,you look amazing!!!.." Uraraka complemented Y/N, while Izuku was flipping through his notebook and started mumbling something.

That made Y/N and Uraraka a impression changed to a bit creeped out face. Uraraka touch Izuku's shoulder and that wake him up to reality.

Y/N then decided to change back to her original look. And continued answering izuku's questions.

Uraraka and Izuku were worried for Y/N and that how was she doing lately after the attack.

Y/N relieved them by saying that she was perfectly healed and now ready to deal with the devil.

And by saying "devil" she glanced at Bakugou,which took notice of her and glared at her.

Y/N then quickly avoided Bakugou's Eyes and smirked. And then she got this feeling that she already need to sit down on her chair and so does Uraraka and Izuku.

Y/N seated down on her chair and then tenya suddenly popped open the door and rushed in front of all of them, standing in aizawa's original place.

" Everyone morning!!.. homeroom is about to start so take your seat!!!.." Tenya shouted.

" Yeah!,were already sitting, your the only one who's still up!" Sero stated.

And then tenya immediately sit down on his chair. Gripping both his hands, looking like he is trying to poop or something.

And then suddenly the door swung open and their entered the bandage covered aizawa.

"Why on Earth are you here while your still not completely healed!..you looked like a MUMMY!" Y/N muttered underneath her breath.

"Morning" aizawa plainly said while walking inside the room.

"Your back already Aizawa-sensei!?" Everyone shouted surprised.

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 25.1K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
298K 17.1K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
404K 8.4K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.1M 109K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...