My Adorable Hug Stealer

By STILLYOURGHOSTREADER

(English/Unbetaed) KimBas Fanfiction I hope you enjoy it. Thank you and sorry for the errors. No proofreadin... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Last Part

2.5K 142 37
By STILLYOURGHOSTREADER

Bas's POV

Hi! I'm Bas Varodom and the person sleeping beside me is my handsome teddy bear. His name is Kimmon Varodom and I'm happily married to him. 

I snuggled closer to my husband and inhaled his scent deeply.

I can feel my heart swells in content and happiness as soon as his smell hits my nostrils.

We've been together for 5 years, 4 years of being lovers and a year of being married to each other, yet he can still manage to make me fall in love to him.

They way how we met is still fresh in my mind as if it only happened recently.

Funny how that sneaky way of stealing his hugs since day one will lead me in this position. I really pushed away all the shame I have just to make him notice me and I'm glad I did it.

It's only fair though! I mean me hugging him is fair enough since he stole something from me too. My heart. Errr... I shivered at my on thoughts.

He slightly stirred and adjusted his left arm which is wrap around my waist. I wish we could stay like this forever but being with him every Sunday and every break is enough for now.

He's already working in a construction company as a Project Manager and I'm still studying to get my master's degree while working at same time. We're both busy these days but we still find time to be alone in each others' arms.

I stared at his gear that's been sitting on my wrist ever since the day he asked me to be his boyfriend. I never removed it unless when I'm taking a bath or doing something that requires me to be in the water. I look at it together with our wedding ring and the promise ring he gave to me.

(A/N: This is the promise ring Kimmon had given to Bas after he graduated in college.)

(A/N: Sorry I don't want to have a problem in using the gear in Sotus so let's just imagine that this is Kimmon's gear)

I traced my index finger on his exposed cheeks. His nose slightly scrunched automatically and I covered my mouth to hide my chuckle. He's so cute sleeping like a baby. He calls me baby but in fact he's the real baby when it's just me and him. Although he takes good care of me, he also loves being spoiled by me a lot. Like a lot.

Who would've thought that this stubborn and cold hearted former head hazer can make my heart melt like a goo whenever he acts shy and cute? He's my dorky teddy bear after all.

I gently steal a peck on his lips. Gosh I can feel my face heat up instantly. I giggled when he just groaned and tightened his arms around my torso.

Our 5 year relationship is not perfect but we still l came this far. We argue and fight like other couples and in the end he still come back home to me. Well that's all I ask for. All I want is him staying by my side even in my darkest days.

I know I've said that I will not give up on him but some things just makes me weaker than I expected.

One of the major fight we had and made me almost lose him was when I learned that he's my cousin's ex. He is the infamous ex boyfriend of the family's favorite.

Sprite and I are not really close because we're always compared to each other ever since we're young. She doesn't just look good but she also excels academically and our relatives just decided that it was a great idea to pressure me using the 'they're at the same age' card.

Believe me when I say that I was glad and relieved  when they moved and migrated to another country. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her, it's just I don't like being compared to anyone. It's makes me uneasy and uncomfortable even until now.

I can't blame her with what happened because even if they constantly par us with each other, she didn't really care and she also stated that I should just ignore those things they say to me. She also said that she doesn't hate me for it, we just choose to avoid being in one place together to escape from their never ending juxtaposition.

Look what they've done to us. We could be close since we enjoy the same things but that barrier made us grow apart and what happened a year ago made us even more awkward.

Last year, when she and her family came back here for a vacation my Dad planned that we should have a dinner with them without me knowing it.

It was okay until we learned that my boyfriend and her had a past.

Kimmon and I argued after that night and it ended really bad. I got insecure and jealous when they teased me. She meant no harm but I took it seriously. I snapped at her and Kimmon took her side. I mean that's how it looked like that time and I can't call a good judgment because I'm to busy minding my heart breaking.

Who wouldn't get angry? I mean I just got scared that she still have the same effect on him. It's been years and they didn't end up in good terms yet he still reacted like that. He protected her.

The biggest question that hit me hard that night was if I'm not enough to make him forget about her and if our almost 4 years of relationship will end up just like that because she's back.

I cried all night and let my insecurities eat me. I tried thinking positive but I can't focus since I know their history.

I tricked P'Tee on telling me the day I noticed that Kimmon's necklace was missing. Since, P'Tee's not really good in controlling his tongue, he fed my curiosity easily. The only mistake I made is that I did not asked her name.

Even my P'Tae got angry at me. He also said that I need to talk to my boyfriend and I should stop being unreasonable.

I know I was being childish but I can't help it. I got depressed for weeks but Kimmon didn't give up on me. I clearly remember the words he told me that made everything okay.

"You once said that love and pain always come hand in hand and you didn't want give up on me even if I'm hopeless and coward. So now don't expect me to give up on you because I won't, never in my life. Baby sometimes the past is meant to be forgotten, and I did. The present is something that I really cherish and for my future,  maybe you should help me with that. I can't imagine being with someone else other than you." He said softly while giving me an assuring smile. I cried harder when I looked at his stressed state. I know he was tired too but he didn't really give up on me.

The moment he handed me a small velvet box, I instantly felt my own knees weakened and my tears flowed continuously.

He opened the box gently before asking if I want to marry him.

My Engineer asked me to help him build his future with him.

(Bas's Ring)

(Kimmon's Ring)

I nodded my head frantically.

He wiped my tears and slip the ring on my finger. He handed me the other band and urge me to do the same to him.

"I want to give my adorable hug stealer a surprise but I guess I'll just let him plan our wedding instead." He chuckled and pinched my cheeks softly.

The longest love making happened that night. He made sure that I feel every love he has for me. He treated me as if I'll break anytime when he was holding me and he washed away every uncertainties and fear I had.

The only thought I had that night is 'this man is the one I want to spend my life with.'

I know I should've not questioned his feelings for me and I feel guilty about it. I apologize to him and to my family. They all accepted it and they said that I shouldn't be sorry since they are also in fault.

I apologized to my cousin and she did too. She also said that I shouldn't worry since she's already engage and they're already expecting a baby.

Although they didn't became friends, Sprite and Kimmon had talked and they're in good terms now.

I shook my head and I feel embarrassed on how I overreacted and jump into wrong conclusions that time. After the problem was resolved, my brother laughed hard while asking if I am a frustrated novelist or writer since I love to complicate things.

Can I trade my brother for another one? Nah I still like him to be my brother since I'm smarter than him and I can still trick him to do things for me.

Kimmon and I got married after some preparations. We held a simple ceremony with our close relatives and friends.

It's the happiest day of my life.

(A/N: Let's just assume that same sex marriage is legal in their country. Since this is a sensitive topic I won't go further with it.)

My reverie was cut when my Kimmon opened his eyes. He his eyes adjusted with the light and I looked at him fondly.

"Goodmorning love~" I mumbled while caressing his face.

"Hmmm Good morning~ Babe? Why are you up early? We don't have work today. Come on you need to rest more." He mumbled while checking the time on the digital clock in our wall.

"I love watching you sleep. Go on just sleep more if you're tired~" I whispered as I soothe his back gently.

"Hmmm. Don't act cute. You're turning me on~" He whines while he gripping on my waist tight.

"Really?~" I teased him and he just growled louder before crawling on top of me. I see a glint of tiredness, lust and adoration in his eyes.

And yes we really had an exhausting morning rather than resting like how we originally planned.

-Fin-

(A/N: Hi! 👋🏻

I'm sorry if it took so long to update this. I find it hard to end this story and up until now I'm not really satisfied with this chapter. I really want to apologize to everyone. 🙇🏻‍♀️😔

My work is stressing me out and I really need to find another job. It's taking a toll on my body already. I just want to resign. 💔

I'll stop writing for a while but I promise to come back after clearing my mind. 😭

I still hope you enjoyed reading this story.

I want to say thank you to everyone who supported me while writing this work. I appreciate every votes and comments you gave me. Your efforts became my inspiration to write more and to improve my skill. 🙏🏻😊

I hope to see you in my other future works. Thank you 💕)

STILLYOURGHOSTREADER💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.1K 17
WARNING. May contain lemon. This is my first fan-fiction. Don't be too mean. comment any mistakes. Any requests send me a message. I do not own the c...
20.1K 561 23
{ Edited ✔️ } 。 Started: 3/6/19 。 Finished: 12/16/19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* (The pics in the story aren't mine! Credits goes to owners! ) Having a happ...
1.9K 75 11
This is my first fanfict story so i hope you all enjoy reading my story and i'm sorry if there's something's wrong in my grammar it's just this is my...
192K 4.7K 20
Well, it's a Kuroko No Basuke Fanfic. I got into in and decided to write for Aomine. I apologise. I will close requests from now on because I can no...