Unsustainable [VKOOK]

Autorstwa HanMinGi_7

After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance. Więcej

House of Cards
Young Forever
Sofa
Save Me
Reflection
Butterfly
Hold Me Tight
I Need You
War of Hormones
Love is not Over
Fire
Rain
Talk - Part One
Talk - Part Two
Stigma
Move
One Night in a Strange City
Boys Meet Evil
Danger
Wings
Tomorrow
Let Go (Sequel)
Illegal (Sequel)
Make me your doll (Sequel)
Not today (Sequel)
Boys with luv (Prequel)
First love (Prequel)
Peaches and cream (Sequel)

Blood, Sweat and Tears

6.6K 261 42
Autorstwa HanMinGi_7

 Taehyung has never been this frustrated in his life.

He's been in the library for two hours now, and he already can't wait for the day to end. Indeed, he and Jungkook have decided to do another scene tonight, and to try out a lot more things than the first time. His husband hasn't granted him his release since that time, so that Taehyung sometimes feels like giving up and relieving himself in the nearest empty room he can find. But he knows that it will ruin all their efforts and that frustration will make his next climax way better, so he's willing to wait until tonight. He can't prevent himself from fantasising, though.

His mind is clouded with sinful thoughts of Jungkook praising him and dominating him, which makes him sigh every so often. Not to mention he's dying to know how bondage and blindfolding will feel, amongst some other things they planned to do tonight.

"Excuse me? Sir?" He's shaken out of his reverie by a young girl asking him where she can find the Harry Potter series, so that he tries to gather his thoughts and does his best to act normally. But really, all he wants is to relieve this intense frustration that has settled in his abdomen for what seems like an eternity. The brown-haired male has never wanted to have sex so much, never wanted Jungkook to take him that bad, never even thought that he could crave sexual relief to the point he would literally spend the whole day dreaming about it. It's like Jungkook is everywhere into his mind, controlling each and every one of his thoughts.

Unfortunately for him, there isn't a lot of people at the library today, so that he's left focusing on his denial from the other day. He's saved from boredom when his phone buzzes in his pocket though, and he knows who texts him before he even looks at his phone: indeed, Jungkook told him earlier he would send him some instructions for tonight. That's why he grabs the device as quickly as he can, unlocking it with feverish movements.

From Jungkook:

Wait for me in black briefs and choker in the bedroom tonight. You don't have the right to relieve yourself in any way.

Taehyung bites the inside of his cheeks at the thought of what is waiting for him, wanting to be able to accelerate time in order to be tonight already. It will be hard to prevent himself from touching his neglected shaft until Jungkook comes home, he tells himself, but if it is to reach his high thanks to his husband's hands, Taehyung thinks he can to wait a week more if he has to.

----

It's with a quite impatient movement that Jungkook closes their apartment door, silence surrounding him right after. He walks in the semi-obscurity towards the bedroom, heart beating at a crazy pace into his chest as the thought of Now is the time swirls into his mind.

The raven-haired male pulls the handle down and the bedroom door opens to reveal a cosy atmosphere, the bedside lamp being the major source of light inside of the room along with the faint luminosity provided by the candles burning here and there. Taehyung is here, lying on his belly with his head into his arms. He wears nothing more than black boxers and a choker, just like Jungkook asked him to, and it makes a feeling of satisfaction settle into the man's chest. His husband looks sinful, and he can't wait to ravish him.

The brown-haired male rolls onto his back at the sound of Jungkook stepping into the room, a bright smile illuminating his face so that the man can't help but grin back. He kneels onto the mattress and leans forward to kiss his husband, needing that to gather some courage for what's to come. He's the one who has to make sure Taehyung spends a good time and is safe at any moment, which makes him feel a bit pressured. What they will be doing tonight is more dangerous than orgasm denial, so that he hopes everything will be fine. There is no reason to be nervous though, he tells himself, they both took their time to prepare everything.

Taehyung answers his kiss by winding his arms around his upper body and pulling him even closer, the bare skin of his torso meeting the soft fabric of Jungkook's shirt. A curious hand runs over the raven-haired male's side and ends on his butt, squeezing the flesh so that Jungkook chuckles a little into the kiss. He then pulls out, lips remaining only a few centimetres away from Taehyung's.

"Safewords?" He asks, wanting to make sure the brown-haired male didn't forget them.

"'Orange' for warning and 'Red' for stopping." The man answers diligently, like a student to his teacher.

"Good." Jungkook gets up from his spot before kneeling next to the box they decided to use as their toy box. They've bought some items on the Internet, Taehyung being less embarrassed to order on the web as he can remain anonymous that way.

Jungkook picks a blindfold made of black silk along with a cockring of the same colour before closing the lid, noticing the eager spark that ignites in Taehyung's eyes at the sight of the items.

"Master wants you to touch yourself while he watches. Can you do this, Baby boy?" Taehyung immediately nods, letting Jungkook wrap the blindfold around his head. "Answer with words." The raven-haired male reminds him, so that his husband immediately stammers an answer.

"I-I can do it, Master.

-Oh, and you don't have the right to touch that pretty little cock of yours, understood? You can't even graze the fabric of your boxers." He hears Taehyung stifling a little whine of impatience, but the brown-haired male quickly gathers his thoughts as he answers positively.

"Yes, Master.

-Good boy." Taehyung looks perfect like this, lying on the bed while being blindfolded, the black pieces of garment he's wearing enhancing his skin tone. The raven-haired male's hormones are already kicking in at the sight, skin prickling with warmth at the sight of his husband.

He places the cockring at the base of Taehyung's shaft that is already hard, taking it out of his briefs for a few seconds. Satisfied with his work, Jungkook then leans back, settling an armchair in front of the bed before comfortably sitting in it. He has the most wonderful view from here, watching as Taehyung slowly runs the tip of his fingers over his neck, shivers blooming on his skin.

"Your other hand... I want it to tease your nipples." Jungkook orders with a calm tone, feeling a surge of power into his chest when the brown-haired male obeys him, starting to roll the bud between two of his fingers. "Yeah, just like that, Baby boy. You're doing so well for me..." Taehyung stifles a whimper at the praise, but Jungkook notices, clicking his tongue in disagreement. "I want to hear you, Baby boy. Do that again and you'll be punished, understood?

-Y-Yes Master." Taehyung answers, breathing starting to quicken the pace as his free hand is now grazing slowly all the way down his torso. His back arches a little, head sinking back a bit more into the pillows so that Jungkook gets a better view of his exposed neck. The taller man feels like his whole body is flaming, cock already straining his briefs as he feels more aroused than he's ever been. Never had he thought that such an exchange of power between two people could be this good. He's the one overpowering Taehyung, but the latter rules over each and every of his thoughts, Jungkook's attention entirely focused on him.

"Master..." Taehyung whimpers, nipples red and body quivering under the ministrations of his other hand that is brushing all over his stomach and waist.

"Touch your thighs, Baby boy." Jungkook says, imagining how amazing it would feel to graze his husband's beautiful legs, how they would tremble under his fingers, how Taehyung's shaft would twitch from arousal. He wants to indulge in his desires more than anything else, to get up and soil this beautiful body himself, but he forces himself to remain in his seat, wanting to enjoy the view a little more – but more than anything, Jungkook wants Taehyung to beg for his touches.

Shaky sighs escape the latter's lips as his fingertips run over the skin of his thighs, the blindfold over his eyes making him focus ten times more on the sensations coursing through his body. He can feel Jungkook's gaze over him, and this makes him feel so exposed, so vulnerable, but so good at the same time. Every part of his body belongs to Jungkook at this instant, and every thought into his mind is focused on Jungkook. It's like the raven-haired male owns him mentally and physically, and nothing could make Taehyung feel more aroused.

Something is missing, though: Jungkook isn't the one touching him.

"M-Master, please..." He starts begging, but the ghosting of his own fingers over a particularly sensitive spot makes him lose tracks of his thoughts, the man forgetting for a second what he initially wanted to say.

"Yes, Baby? What do you want?

-Please, t-touch me...

-Tell me how much you want it." Jungkook teases, making Taehyung want to whine in frustration, but he knows better. If he does this, Jungkook will never agree to touch him and will settle on watching him until Taehyung comes all over his body.

"I-I want you so much- I need you to touch me, Master, I want it so bad... M-My hands don't feel good enough compared to yours, you're the only one who can s-satisfy me. Please, Master..." He begs with a pitiful voice, not even having to force the desperation in his voice. Every fibre of his body is craving for his Master's touches, and if it keeps going like this, Taehyung knows he's going to start crying from frustration. The brown-haired male isn't usually so sensitive, but right now he's aware that there is something different in his behaviour, an intense need to satisfy his Master and to be a good boy for him.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight..." Jungkook drawls, and Taehyung's heart threatens to explode when he hears the rustling of fabric that indicates the raven-haired male is getting up from his seat. He feels a firm grip circling both of his wrists a few seconds later, and he can't help but moan because Master is touching him.

His hands are pinned above his head, shivers racking through Taehyung's body as he feels the raven-haired male's proximity.

"Don't move your hands." Jungkook murmurs into his ear, voice low and dripping with lust so that Taehyung hears himself whimpering. The man hasn't even touched him yet, but he can already feel his cock twitching in his boxers. He suddenly feels glad the cockring is here to prevent him from climaxing, or he would surely have come all over himself in a matter of a few minutes, Taehyung tells himself.

He feels like crying in relief when the raven-haired male's lips graze a particularly sensitive spot on his neck, two large and reassuring hands grabbing his waist firmly. Jungkook starts kissing his neck, kisses soon turning into nibbles which turn into bites that leave a stinging sensation in their wake, but Taehyung loves it. He already knows hickeys and bruises will be scattered all over his body tomorrow, each one a reminder of how good his husband is currently making him feel.

The raven-haired male takes his sweet time mapping all of his body with his hands, teeth and tongue, leaving him trembling and begging for more. Jungkook isn't known for his patience, but today each one of his gestures is tortuously slow, making Taehyung's heart hammering against his ribcage.

The first tears of frustration fall after fifteen minutes of that treatment, Jungkook following his own order and never touching Taehyung's shaft in any way. But it's not what bothers Taehyung the most: Jungkook doesn't allow the brown-haired male to touch him, while the latter craves to pleasure his Master, to hear his praises while Taehyung goes down on him.

"M-Master... Master please let me touch you..." He begs for the umpteenth time, but Jungkook doesn't surrender.

"Such an impatient boy... It's only you for now." He smirks, fingers hooking up under the hem of his briefs before sliding them down, so that Taehyung almost sobs in relief, thinking that Jungkook is at last going to indulge one of his desires. But Jungkook keeps on avoiding his cock, applying kisses everywhere around it so that he feels like whining childishly. Between feeling his husband's body under his hands or being touched by Jungkook, he doesn't know what he craves the most.

Before he can stop himself, one of his hands is moving from its spot, and he almost manages to touch Jungkook when suddenly a firm grip stops him.

"Seems like someone needs to learn how to stay still when his Master orders him to." Jungkook says coldly, leaning away from his husband's body so that this one can't help but whimper pathetically. Still blind, he listens attentively in order to understand what Jungkook is doing, shivering when he hears the toy box being opened anew. The raven-haired male is back barely a minute after, Taehyung hearing the familiar ruffling of the sheets as his husband sits on the mattress.

"On your knees, Baby boy."

Taehyung scrambles on the bed to get in the said position, and if he leans his weight over his palms at first, Jungkook is quick to show him that it's not what he wants. Grabbing a fistful of his hair, he tugs at the strands, making the brown-haired male lift his upper body until he's sitting straight.

That's when he feels Jungkook starting to tie his wrists together on the front of his body, the man proceeding slowly as it's the first time and that he doesn't want his husband to be hurt in any way. They have prepared a lot for this, not wanting to do something bad that could lead them to the hospital.

"Feel comfortable, Baby boy?" Jungkook asks genuinely once he's done, and if Taehyung was a bit stressed of being tied up for the first time even though it's not much, he feels immediately reassured by his husband's concern.

"Y-Yes, Master.

-Good..." He feels Jungkook guiding him down again, until Taehyung is lying on his stomach, leaning his weight over his elbows. That's when he understands that he couldn't have done that with anyone else than Jungkook; as arousing as it is, being restrained is a bit scary to him, and he surely would have freaked out if it had been anyone else than Jungkook. "What do you want now, Baby?

-I-I want to suck you off." Taehyung's answer is immediate, eagerness audible into his voice, so that Jungkook smirks.

"Too bad... I kind of feel like eating you out instead." He says, Taehyung emitting a whine of intense frustration. "As always, don't try to relieve yourself in any way, or you'll be punished, understood?" Taehyung emits a pitiful 'Yes Master', making an evil grin spread on the raven-haired male's face. He loves torturing Taehyung by denying him what he wants... But of course, he'll grant his wishes later, Jungkook tells himself.

Taehyung tries, he really tries to ignore the almost painful need to touch himself, but how can he when the mattress is pressing against his cock, when it would just take a little buck of the hips to feel immensely relieved? Not to mention that the raven-haired male's tongue and fingers are making him see stars, sensations heightened thanks to the blindfold that is still preventing him from seeing even the faintest ray of light, and the need to come is too strong for him to handle.

That's why, barely five minutes after, Taehyung finds himself starting to rut against the sheets, moaning in delight at the delicious friction it provides. The fingers in him and the tongue on his rim are gone in the second, so that Taehyung stops all movements, suddenly realising he's done something wrong. Guilt eats at him, and he feels so bad for not being a good boy, so bad for making his Master feel disappointed, that tears start pooling into his eyes, pitiful pleas leaving his mouth.

"M-Master I'm sorry- Please, I'll do better, d-don't punish me..." He begs, heart pounding into his chest at the thought of what Jungkook is going to do to him.

"I warned you several times, Baby boy... There is no second chance." Taehyung's tears start rolling down his cheeks, and deep down in his mind, he knows he must look like a mess with all the marks, bruises and saliva on his body, with his tears flowing down his cheeks and the layer of sweat on his skin that makes his hair stick to his forehead. "Up." Jungkook orders while patting his butt, Taehyung obeying him quickly. He feels exposed in the position, but Jungkook must appreciate the view since he emits a little groan of appreciation at the view.

Jungkook takes the flogger into his hand, exhaling a shaky breath as it's his first time using it; he knows that it can cause serious damage if he does something wrong. They decided to use it only on Taehyung's back for the first time, minimising the risks as the tails wouldn't be able to reach the most fragile parts of his body.

The raven-haired male starts by running the straps very lightly on the whole expense of Taehyung's back, this one emitting a little mewl of pleasure at the new sensation. Shivers bloom on his body that is littered with marks caused by Jungkook's hands and teeth, so that this one feels pride bloom in his chest. He's enjoying being a dominant even more than he'd have thought, having Taehyung so pliant and eager to please making him feel more thrilled than he's ever been in bed.

The raven-haired male is eager to please as well, so that he spends the next few minutes making Taehyung used to the contact of the flogger, making the tails brush over his whole body as gently as he can. As much as he knows Taehyung must be impatient to try out being flogged, he must make sure his husband gets used to the feeling of the toy on his skin for it to be enjoyable and not scary the slightest bit.

"You're going to count to ten, and each time you'll reach the number ten, I'll hit you.

-P-Please Master- I'll do anything, please don't hurt me..." Taehyung sobs, too far gone to care about how miserable he looks, crying and begging in a sinful position, ass exposed and hands restrained.

"But you've been such a bad boy, Baby... You deserve to be punished." Jungkook smirks, utterly enjoying their little roleplay. "Now count, or I'll make sure you never come..." He drawls, a shudder racking the brown-haired male's body when Jungkook delicately runs the end of the flogger's straps over his cock, a bead of precum leaking on the sheets.

"One, Two... Th-Three... Four... Five... Six, Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten." Taehyung says with the steadiest voice he can manage, a cry leaving his lips when Jungkook strikes. It makes a delightful stinging sensation bloom on the upper part of his back, his forehead sinking in the mattress at the mixed pleasure and pain he feels. He counts again, and this time the same sensation blossoms over the lower part of his back, like his skin is burning.

Heat is pooling in Jungkook's stomach and his pants are straining so much that it's almost painful, but the raven-haired male doesn't care – the only thing that counts right now is how good it feels to see Taehyung's skin become red under the assaults of the flogger, how obscenely he's moaning and squirming, in a state of utter debauchery only for his eyes to see. It's a different kind of pleasure, and Jungkook loves it.

Flames are dancing over Taehyung's back and licking at his guts at the same time, and after a moment the man starts to be unable to make the difference between pain and pleasure, these two mixing together to form a new sensation of delectable agony that has Taehyung begging for more.

"Oh, you want more now? You're such a fucking slut, Baby boy."

Jungkook keeps going, flogging different parts of Taehyung's back so it's not too overwhelming, and alternating between different ways of hitting to keep the man stimulated. When the whole expanse of Taehyung's back is red and that he feels like the man won't be able to handle his assaults for much longer, he puts the flogger on the mattress, gently brushing his back.

"You've been good, Baby... Let's have a little break." At these words, Jungkook starts stroking his husband's cock, the utterly different feeling having Taehyung crying out in the mattress. After being denied for so long, it feels like fireworks are exploding in his abdomen, his hands gripping at the sheets so hard he almost tears them apart. The wet sensation of Jungkook's tongue threatens to make him explode, but the cockring around his shaft makes a good job at retaining his upcoming orgasm.

The raven-haired male smirks after having licked a long stripe from the base of Taehyung's cock to the tip, enjoying the torture he's making his husband go through. But what he's doing also has a special purpose, as Taehyung couldn't have stood more flogging if he had continued. However, by making the brown-haired male focus on another area of his body, he's allowing Taehyung's back some time to recover. This way, he'll be able to go back to flogging soon, and to make Taehyung feel more of these sensations he visibly likes so much.

That's why Jungkook stops altogether after a few minutes, the flogger's straps starting to run over Taehyung's back anew.

"N-No Master, please...

-I thought you liked that, hmm? Ahh, I see, you miss my hands on you too much..." Jungkook emits a dark chuckle, before Taehyung feels his hands removing the cockring from his shaft. A whimper of protestation escapes his lips, the man knowing he's not going to do a very good job at preventing him from reaching his climax.

"I'll flog you when you reach number five this time. Oh, and you don't have the right to come until I say so, understood Baby boy?

-Yes M-Master."

And then the fire is back on his skin, but this time Jungkook is teasing his cock gently with the end of the tails in between his hits, precum leaking so much on the sheets that they leave a little puddle over them.

"I-I need to come Master- Please let me come! I can't handle it anymore..." Taehyung heaves, feeling his thighs tremble. Endorphins run through his veins and he wishes it could never stop, but he knows that he won't be able to keep up for long. Jungkook seems to sense it in his behaviour and tone of voice, so that he doesn't argue for long.

"Can you come without being touched, Baby boy?" Taehyung wants to say no out of habit, as he's never been able to come handsfree in his life, but the rubberband in his stomach is on the verge to snap and he's leaking more and more, so that he understands he could come here and now if Jungkook allowed him.

"I-I can, Master...

-I'm going to count to five, and you'll be able to come at this moment, understood?" Taehyung nods, too overwhelmed by the sensations to muster a proper answer, but Jungkook lets go for this time.

The raven-haired male starts counting, one last slapping sound resonating in the room when he reaches the number five. Taehyung comes at this moment with a broken cry, sensations swallowing him whole so that he completely lets go, trembling and shivering madly until the burning in his veins subsides, only leaving a pleasant thrumming under his skin.

Taehyung's legs give up at this moment so that he falls on his right side, chest raising and falling at a fast pace. He looks wrecked, and Jungkook takes a moment to admire his masterpiece before kneeling next to his husband's head, applying a few kisses on his hair.

"You've done so well..." He murmurs, beginning to untie his husband's hands with careful gestures. He kisses the slightly red wrists as well, a blissful smile starting to spread over Taehyung's face. The blindfold is soon removed from the brown-haired male's face as well, this one blinking a few times for his eyes to adjust to the light.

"Y-You too Jungkookie... You've been perfect." Taehyung says, voice strained but smile becoming wider and wider. Jungkook can't help but apply a tender peck over his lips, lying next to his husband so that this one winds weak arms around him, breath gradually going back to normal. They share a moment of silence, forehead against forehead, the two of them slowly coming back to Earth. The raven-haired male runs one of his hands up and down Taehyung's waist, bringing the hint of a smile over the latter's face.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" Jungkook inquires after a while, having troubles keeping his eyes open as his husband is currently stroking his hair.

"No... But my back is burning a little.

-Wait, I prepared some lotion." Jungkook sits up, grabbing the said bottle on the nightstand before squeezing the liquid into his palm. He spends the next minutes lathering Taehyung's back with it, starting to feel a little bit guilty when he sees how red the skin is.

"Maybe I've been too harsh..." He can't help but say once he's done, Taehyung immediately denying him.

"No, Kookie, it was great! That was exactly what I wanted... You don't feel bad, right?

-I... I don't know, I just felt guilty for a second." Jungkook admits, the brown-haired male gently cupping his face with both of his hands.

"Don't... You should feel proud." Jungkook grins at his husband's words, feeling way better now that he knows Taehyung loved what he did to him. This one climbs on his lap with slow movements, limbs still a bit weak, and he wraps his arms around his neck. "There is one thing that bothered me, though...

-What?" Jungkook asks, wanting to do better for the next time they do a scene.

"You didn't let me touch you..." Taehyung pouts, so that Jungkook suddenly realises that he's still hard.

"Oh... I was planning to, actually, but I was so focused on pleasuring you that in the end I forgot..." The brown-haired male chuckles, his butt starting to slowly draw circles on Jungkook's clothed bulge. The taller man's breath hitches, eyes fluttering close when Taehyung applies open-mouthed kisses on his jaw, tracing a path towards his ear.

"Thank you, Jungkookie..." He murmurs, Jungkook nuzzling into the crook of his neck as he feels joy wash over him. He was afraid to do something wrong, but in the end everything went well and now he feels like they are even closer than before.

Not fighting his upcoming release, Jungkook allows his orgasm to wash over him, his broken moans muffled by Taehyung's neck. His whole body goes limp, and he lets Taehyung fondle him during the next minutes, the man gently running his fingers through his dark locks and stroking his back.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook calls after a while, cheeks a bit red at the thought of what he's going to ask.

"Hmm hmm?

-N-Next time, would you let me try being a sub?" Taehyung's eyes widen for a second, but then images of Jungkook being blindfolded and restrained at his turn appear in his mind, and suddenly playing the dominant once in a while doesn't feel like such a bad idea anymore.

"I think that wouldn't hurt to try..."

****

Thanks a lot for reading :)! I hope you liked it!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

544K 26.9K 32
Jungkook has been married for 10 years, But Jimin dosent love him Taehyung is a 24 year buisnessman, whose wife died while giving birth to their chil...
11.6K 629 10
Sweet love story of two lovers. All picture credits to their owner.
36.1K 643 20
"Jeon Jungkook and Kim taehyung faught for a project and tried kill each other" Then what made them marry each other? ??: I WANT TO DIE!DON'T SAVE ME...
344K 24K 37
a boy who gets abused by his parents and an addict just don't work out. © JJKMONO // 2020