Victim [K.SJ]

By TaelienSKookie

"Put the past behind us, let me help you Y/N." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

8

221 13 0
By TaelienSKookie

"Hello Y/N, nice to see you again," you smiled leaning on the wooden table across from my bed. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"If you think that it'll be any different from yesterday then you should leave," I layed back down onto my bed and faced the wall.

"Even if I said that we've found evidence that it was not you who did it but your sister?" My eyes widened and I hesitantly turned and got up.
"You're the same old liar that you were, why should I believe you?" I stuttered a bit.
You chuckled and took the laptop out of your bag," did you know that your stepmother has a nanny cam?"

I was confused inside my mind. Why would she want a nanny cam, she doesn't need one. He played the video that clearly caught my sister whacking my father in the head with a vase but it was clearly self defence.

"See Y/N, you don't have to lie anymore because I'm going to do whatever I can to get you out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.9K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
702K 53.7K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
161K 5.9K 49
He loves her... She loves him.... BUT They lost each other in just a blink of eyes. Please read, comment and vote
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...