Unforgettable Second Chances...

By CeruleanBlues

When Raine was just a child, someone had promised her that he would one day come back for her and they would... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (part one)
Chapter 8 (part two)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (part one)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (part one)
Chapter 13 (part two)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (part one)
Chapter 17 (part two)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - SPECIAL CAMEO
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Marcus' Wish

Chapter 10 (part two)

8.8K 285 10
By CeruleanBlues

HELLO guys!

Took me long to update since I've pretty been caught up with studying especially pre-midterms are round the corner.  *nods*

Anyways, I should warned you ahead before reading this chapter that most scene are rated and advised not to do the same thing especially for your innocent eyes and mind. *just saying*

I needed some help from a friend to help write me write this scene since, I don't usually write any scene that are restricted but hey! this is romance and this is after all love and not lust!

This is the second part of the cliffhanger from the previous chapter, and yes this is more onto Gregory and Raine scenes and much more intimate than their mutual relationship..

Song of the day: Sometimes Love Aint Enough by Patty Smyth and Don Henley (Why I choose this song? it pretty much stuck in my head ever since I heard it on the radio two days ago...)

Note: not edited

Eternally loving,

~CeruleanBlues~

================================================================

Gregory’s POV

I knew that I shouldn’t have kissed her but I couldn’t help not wanting to taste her luscious lips especially I have been craving for it ever since I capture a kiss from her back from the mountain. My conscience was telling me to break up the kiss because it will only lead to nowhere if there would something happen from just a simple kiss.

Yet clearly, from my current state I deserted my conscience away and just think of my current state of kissing this beautiful woman, who I had compared her to an enchantress. She’s simply captivating especially wearing a lovely dress that match up with her innocent look, and the way she was astounded with this place that I brought her.

I moved her soft body closer to mine, feeling heat rising up from both our bodies and I knew instantly that I’m lost to her. I kissed her more deeply and hungrily that I probed her mouth to open. She let out a soft moaned that I took an opportunity to open her mouth and tasted her tongue with mine.

Slowly and gently, I carried her up way towards the blanket that I’ve lay out without tearing my mouth from hers. I laid her down easily before breaking the kiss as we both find ourselves some air to breathe. I look down at her, and saw her lips were swollen, her eyes were dreamy and her face looks so daze that made me smiled.

“You are so beautiful that I want you so much,” I huskily said, still smiling at our current state.

I went on top on her before she could say anything, and was back in kissing her again. Whatever she wanted to say was long forgotten as she responded to my kiss. I pushed my body near to her, wanting to feel her body and I realized that I want more than just kissing her mouth.

I tore my mouth from hers and proceeded to explore from different areas. I kissed her neck, and I heard her let out a soft sighed as she messed with my hair. I moved down lower that I managed to reach down at her bosom. I wanted to her breasts but I couldn’t managed to do it, since her dress was fully tightened on her and the zipper was at the back portion.

“Raine, tell me stop now,” I told her, giving her the chance to back out while I could still control over my body in wanting her.

She looked at me, and from the look on her eyes, she was lonely and empty. She was longing and somehow needed something to make her feel right. Make her feel the woman that she is.

“If you tell me to stop right now, I’ll stop,” I said, holding myself up for control over my body that desperately craved for this woman’s body. “I’ll stop and forget that this never happen.” Though, I can’t bear myself not wanting to forget this moment.

I was giving her the freedom to choose to back out from what was bound to happen next. I want her to hear the words that we should stop because it isn’t right, even a part of me would be dead if she said stop, because in truth, I don’t want to hear her say stop.

“Gregory,” she said softly, reaching a hand out to my face.

I feel her warm hand, and I knew that if she say no it would kill me.

“Raine . . .”

“I want you to erase all the heartaches I’ve been carrying since I came here,” she said, as she guide my hands at her back where the zipper of her dress was located. “I want you . . .”

At those words, I lose myself in control as I quickly zipped her dress below her hips. I was surprised from what I’ve seen, and Raine made a quick explaination as her face creep a blush. “The dress already have paddings so I didn’t think it was necessary to put on— “

I didn’t let her finished as I cupped one breast on my hand and squeezed it gently, before I heard her let out  a surprised “oh!” that escaped from her mouth. Her breast were firmed and soft, especially her nipples were so round and pink. I twirled one nipple between my thumb and forefinger that made Raine moaned in delight.

I replaced my finger with my mouth, and immediately suckled on her breast. Feeling her, touching her and teasing her was making me want to touch her skin to skin against mine. I did the same punishment on her other breast before I took her dress down and placed it on the side.

She was almost naked before my eyes except her undergarment that was left to cover up the most important part, where it could satisfy my need. I slowly peeled her undergarment away from her, as I resumed back kissing her mouth.

Kissing her was only a distraction, before I lower my hand to touch her womanhood. She jerked but I stop her when my hand began to eased her as I gently stroke on her mound. She was beginning to wet and I knew that I was growing hard, especially thinking that I was still fully clothed while making love to this naked woman beneath me.

I was thinking of taking off my clothes, wanting so desparately to be inside of her, but I need to be sure that she was ready for me, so I took of my shirt while leaving my pants on. I kissed her and slowly made my way lower, from her breast down to her navel and even lower. I placed a finger inside of her and I heard her moan in pleasure.

I was delighted at her silent response before I put another finger inside of her, stroking her, teasing her and stretching her as if preparing her that my fingers were just only one-eigth of the size that was about to touch her soon.

Yes, it would be few moments from now, but I still want to enjoy the pleasure that we were both having. I pulled out my fingers, opened her legs, as I slowly descended my mouth onto her. She immediately bucked up from what I was doing to her that I immediately steady her hips from restraining.

“Gregory, I . . . ah, you . . . ooh,” was all she could managed to say as I torturously licked on her mound, sucked onto it gently and kissing it with pleasure.

It was pure bliss, and I never I imagined how my body would react to this woman. Craving and wanting her unlike other women that I’ve been with, but with her, it was different. Something that brings wonder and excitement to my blood.

This was something more than just wanting her. There was something else.

I stopped from what I was doing, seeing to myself that I was half enjoying myself from what I was doing to her and would be fully content once I embbed myself inside her. My hands went quickly into my belt to undo my pants, when Raine’s hands beat me into it.

“I don’t want you only to give me the pleasure that I need,” she said softly as she carefully pulled my pants away. “I want to do the same thing to you,” she finally said as she guide me to lay down as she took off my undergarment.

I heard her gasped when she saw me fully naked that made me chuckle. “You’ll feel this inside of you moments from now,” I teased.

“You’re quite big,” she said as she chuckled too.

“I’ll take that as a compliment, especially its much more bigger than my fingers,”

She let out a melodious laugh and I wanted to say something, before I didn’t realized I just sucked my breathe from what she was doing. She grabbed manhood, carefully stroking it with her soft and gentle hands, before enclosing it with her mouth.

I let out a sighed of pleasure.

If giving her the pleasure that I did just minutes ago was absolute pleasure, then she just made it equally fair to do the same to me. She licked, sucked and kissing it tenderly. Her warm mouth on me was giving energy to my need and satisfy my bodily needs.

I was beginning to grow hard, and I knew that I couldn’t wait any longer. I gently tapped her shoulder to signal her to stop before I manuevered our positions. I was now on top of her and she was beneath me.

“I want to be inside of you,” I whispered to her.

She nodded but there was a slight hesitation shown on her face. “Gregory, would this hurt? I mean really hurt?”

I just stared at her sinking in the words of what she just said, before it suddenly hit me. “Raine, are you saying you’re still a virgin?” I asked in disbelief.

She nodded again. “I was waiting for the right person,” she said, then look at me straight in the eye, “for the right man”—she reached to cupped my face with one hand— “and I would be most honoured if that man was you.”

A sudden feeling aroused within me. I realized it was not simply wanting her and taking her innocence, but as well as being part in her life. Me being part of her life that was once dull and lonely and . . .

I love her.

Yes, that was the whole truth. I love her more than words can describe what I’m feeling for her and I know this feelings of mine for her is genuine.

“Raine, I believe it must I be the one, who is honoured to be the first one to take your innocence,” I said to her with great pride. She gave me a sweet smile that proves even more how much I love her.

I opened her legs wide as I position myself to her opening. I place two fingers on her to know if she was wet, and stretch her passage open that would soon accommodate myself into her. I nudged myself to her, just letting her feel the tip of my desire. I heard her delight “oh!” before I slowly and carefully pushed myself into her.

I heard her gasped at my sudden invasion. She was too small and took her time to accommodate me inside her body. “Open wide for me, so it would much easier and less pain,” I said huskily to her, while kissing thhe tears away from her face.

She open wide for me and suddenly placed both of her hands on my buttocks, signaling for me to move, which I obliged. At first, I was gentle and considerate especially it was her first time, but then my need grew desparately that I moved fast and hard inside her.

I was more delighted that she respond to my every movement. Whenever I pushed forward, she would meet me half way for the pleasure. Sooner, we were both moving with the same rhythm of our bodily needs. I could feel the tremors of climax for the both of us, as I plunged harder and faster inside her before I released myself into her.

I fell on top of her after our lovemaking as I slowly breathe some air. This was the best moment that I experience in my entire life, and even more special that I did it with the woman who I truly love.

I look at Raine and saw her eyes closed, and breathing slowly. Although, what makes me more happy to see that her smile shown definitely tells me that she was satisfied. My smile widen at our after moments that we did.

I lay myself on my back at her side and pulled her close to my embrace. She didn’t object but even snuggle closer to my embrace. I grabbed another blanket and and pulled it over us for covering in case she was cold, but I highly doubt about it since our bodies would keep us warm enough from the chill.

“Gregory . . .,”

Hearing her calling out my name made me smile. I simply kissed on her forehead, before sleep came over me after our exhaustion of pleasure. I held her tightly as if I never want to let her go, and simply because I love her too much that I’m afraid she might disappear if let I let her go.

============================================================

So what do you think?

Share me your  thoughts through commenting and made my day happ through voting!!!  ^__^

Target update: just by and by and keep tuning in when  :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 40
At Sixteen, Melonie fell in love with Rainey when they spent a summer together. They had no hope of ever making their relationship work because they...
57 0 24
Raine Hope is the only word which makes to live every second. I hope for a better life. Love. Family. But pain is the gift I got in my life. I am swa...
1.4M 50.1K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
32.5K 679 29
"I admit that I don't deserve you, but you know how greedy I am for you, I am selfish for you. Cause I never wanted to give up on you. I almost lost...