Raizada Vs Sheetal [Completed]

Par AngelPu0

This story begins after basketball match when everyone in raizada mansion were busy praising arnav ,arav and... Plus

Outburst
Raizadas
note
Raizada
Let's begin
The game continues
What's the problem???
I'm back
Khusi
Match
New entry
Miss Madamwa and Mr Snakewa
Shocked
The End

truth and guilt

19.8K 635 99
Par AngelPu0

Thank u everyone for voting and commenting on previous chapter. Here is new chapter hope you'll like it.

Thank God everything went well in puja. ............ anjali said joining her palm and looking upward while other looked at her with smile.
Everyone had gathered around dinning table for breakfast after completing puja which they especially organized for their khusi. Whom according to them was under bad eye of sheetal newly found chudel.

Haa di. After so long we performed puja in raidaza mansion. It feels so good.......... khusi beamed jumping in her seat making her husband roll his eyes at his crazy wife.

Khusi, what is the need to jump? Your ankle is still not completely healed........ arnav frowned at khusi who in return twisted her mouth in annoyance and glare at him. And what could he do other than diverting his gaze.
Since yesterday he was receiving silent treatment from her. He was fully prepared to talk or rather say fight with her during dinner but to his utter disappointment she completed her food without any fuss and slept having her medicine without uttering single word. In morning also due to so called Puja he couldn't talk with her.
And now she was talking with everyone but him . He was the one who was ignoring her to teach her lesson but now the table was completely turned and he was on receiving side of ignorance.

Chote..... chote...... anjali shout brought him back from his self talking zone which he was doing quite often those days.

Why are you shouting di. I'm here only........arnav annoyedly replied looking at his family who were looking at him with wide eyes and open jaw.

What???????

Chote anjali bitiya called you so many times but you were busy talking with yourself.......... nani teased him for his newly developed talent.

Yes Bhai you were completely looking like khusiji......... akash too joined nani.

What nonsense.........

Nannav mere Bhai they are saying truth. You behaved like khusiji........ nk too supported them.

Hey devi maiyya.........
Everyone averted their gaze from arnav to khusi with sudden call for devi maiya.

What ???? It was not me.......... khusi shrugged her shoulder .

Hey devi maiyya............again the same call for devi maiya made everyone turned towards the actual source of sound and what they saw made them smile and us not to forget some shock as well . There stood a little girl dressed like khusi, wearing Chudidhar, pom pom hanging here and there, hair tied in one braid. She completely portrayed mini version of khusi.

Ji Namaste hum gunjan........same little girl introduced herself joining her palm and smiling fully.

Hello hi bye bye mini phati sari..........mami said in her usual tone making arnav look at with horror.

Namaste bitiya. Who are you and what are you doing here? Nani asked smiling polietly.

Hey devi maiyya..... just now I said na I'm gunjan........ little girl replied in little annoyed tone.

Gunjan is this the way to talk with elders........ someone shouted from behind .

Hey devi maiyya. .........

Everyone looked at little gunjan who just shrugged her shoulder saying it was not her.
This time it was their own khusiji who was jumping and wincing in pain simultaneously.

What the ...khusi, what's wrong????????arnav asked looking at his jumping wife.

Not listening to arnav khusi made limping run ya limping run since her ankle was still not healed, towards same someone who was scolding little gunjan.

Rk ,Is that really you?????? khusi asked same person.

I think so....... replied the person looking at the crazy girl infront of him and in no time he was engulf in a tight hug by same crazy girl.

Crazy girl let me go. You'll kill me by your tight hug........ rk tried to free himself from her hug who eventually let him go with cute pout.

First nk and now rk. These k will not allow me to live peacefully...........arnav muttered to himself clenching his jaw.

Bhai did you said something. ....... akash asked who was just behind him but shut his mouth receiving glare from his brother.

Jiji come why are you standing there.......... khusi called payal who was smiling at them.

How are you rk......... payal too hugged him nearly giving heart attack to poor akash who was still unaware about who actually this rk was.

Easy girls you two will kill me........rk said giving them teasing smile only to receive slap from both.

Papa........

Sorry....... rk apologised catching his ears receiving glare from his daughter for ignoring her.

Khusi payal meet my little daughter gunjan and gunjan meet my friends khusi and payal......... rk introduced .

Hello beta......... khusi said waving only to receive ji Namaste in return.

Khusi won't you introduce us to your family........ rk asked before khusi could say anything.

Ya meet my family........khusi introduced everyone who politely welcomed him .
And he is arnavji my husband....... khusi showed arnav who just faked smile not liking addition of one more K in their life .

Beta come join us for breakfast. ........nani called them too who gladly joined them .

*****************

Beta what are you searching??????khusi asked seeing gunjan searching something in breakfast table.

Oh I want jalebi.........gunjan replied still continuing her search.

What the........

What the nahi jalebi ja...le..bi.......... gunjan pronounced focusing every word and also glaring at arnav for his what the at wrong time.

Gunjan ......Sorry arnav she becomes little crazy when comes to jalebies.....rk apologised while arnav once again fake a smile.

She also like jalebies....... nani asked looking at rk.

Yes,just like khusi......... rk said admiring both girls completely missing she is mine look from arnav.

But bitiya today we don't have any jalebies.......anjali said feeling bad for little girl.

Khusi whose mouth was already watery with so much talk about jalebies felt bad looking at fallen face of gunjan.

Gunjan don't worry we will make lots of jalebies after breakfast........ khusi said trying to cheer her.

What the... khusi,your ankle is still not cured. You can't make jalebies. ........... arnav opposed before gunjan could say anything.

What the uncle , we don't make jalebies by ankle ........... gunjan said ,annoyed with this what the uncle who was behind her jalebies.

What the uncle....... hahaha chote nice name............ anjali started laughing quickly joined by others

Ok ok sorry.... but khusiji chote is right you should not stand for long. I'll ask hp to make some .......anjali suggested before her chote could blast.

No problem didi we'll have jalebies cooked by hpji........gunjan said looking at fallen face of khusi.

She is exactly like khusiji right chote........anjali suddenly asked.

Whatever. I'm full I'll be in living room......... arnav moved from there without waiting for anyone. Other continued with their breakfast though with fallen face.

**************

What the uncle, we are playing ludo do you want to join us.........gunjan asked arnav who sitting in living room along with nani and mami.

Firstly my name is arnav not what the uncle and secondly I dont play such childish game......arnav said looking at mini version of khusi according to mami.

Gunjan someone knows only to play basketball come we'll play........khusi said glaring at arnav and took gunjan from there.

What the......

**************

They look like a perfect family . Right manorama........... nani said looking at trio who were busy playing ludo and laughing.

Ek dam correct sasuma.........
Mami supported nani throwing winning smirk at arnav who was boiling with anger ,his gaze fixed at his wife.

Chote look khusi bitiya is so happy after so many days. And aren't they like perfect family ........Arnav could only look at his nani with disbelief. They are busy comparing his wife with different person that to asking his option.Not wanting to be part of their so called matchmaking he marched towards his room.

Anjali bitiya he is coming.......... nani informed anjali from her newly bought Bluetooth for this special mission seeing arnav moving toward staircase.

Nk Bhai he is coming Start........... anjali gave green signal to start his act.
They were waiting for arnav near staircase.

Oh di that little girl look exactly like our khusiji.......... nk begun his act receiving green signal.

So true nk Bhai. She looks like daughter of our khusiji. If anyone from outside saw them together they will surely term them as mother and daughter ......... anjali said with serious expression looking at arnav from corner of eyes who appeared as khula saand to her.

Akash bull is coming at your direction........... anjali informed akash who was ready near arnav room with payal.

Di, what are you saying? How could bull climb stairs............ akash , confused sole asked not getting what actually she was trying to say.

Payalji we should run bull is coming our way............. akash tried running catching payal hand .

Offo akashji she might be talking about arnavji...........

Look he is here start........ payal said looking at arnav who was about to enter his room.

Payalji who is this rk exactly......... akash asked ok he also wanted to know that.
Arnav stopped listening to akash.

Oh akashji he is khusi 2nd crush after Salman...........payal replied smiling at akash who himself seems unsatisfied at that answer.

What the crush..........before arnav could turn and ask further question both were out of his site.

Where did they disappear........
*********************

How dare they? How dare they say that girl look like daughter of my khusi. Don't they know she is bahu of this house and my wife........... arnav continued his walk from one corner to another.

And what is wrong with khusi how could she so freely enjoy with her so called curse that to in front of her husband...........

The same way you were enjoying with your so called ex and her son........... arnav stood still in his track listening to his di's voice.

Yes chote. How does it feels to be ignored by your wife.........nani asked glaring at him.

How did you felt when we compare khusiji and
gunjan............ anjali too asked glaring at him.

So,this was all your plan. And khusi might be the lead in all this drama right........... arnav asked arrogantly, his anger still at peak.

Chote if you utter single word against khusiji I'll give you a tight slap.......... anjali threatened making everyone look at her with wide eye.

Di.......

What di... You are still blaming khusiji........

Di you don't know what she did...... arnav replied hurt clearly visible in his words.

We know chote she performed DNA test. Did you for once tried to find why she took such step at first place........anjali questioned.

Arnav could only look at his sister with confused expression.

Why are you looking so confused chote. According to you what made her do such thing ..........

Lack of trust what else. She doesn't trust me........... arnav said in small whisper.

Really arnavji. If it was about lack of trust she would not have married you for second time....... payal spoke not liking how he taking about khusi.

It was you who made her do that. It was all of us who compelled her to that. You could not see her with someone else for just few hours but she was bearing your so called girlfriend for so many days. And above all what she got in return ignorance from her husband............ anjali shouted angry with his chote.

And to add to her misery we all like a fool were busy comparing you and arav. What she must have gone through looking at her husband enjoying with his ex whose son resembles excatly like her husband and her family busy finding similarities between her husband and his ex son ......... anjali uttered looking directly in arnav eyes who looked down not being able to meet his sister's accusing eyes.

He was feeling ashamed of himself. Yes he could not tolerate her enjoying with them for just few hours. But what about her. She was bearing all that from so many days. And what he did.... How could he do such thing with his khusi when she needed him the most. Why he always became solo reason of all the misery in her life. Why can't he see the hurt in her eyes without other pointing at that.

I don't deserve her...........arnav whispered his guilt overpowering his all other emotion. Guilt of making her suffer ,guilt of ignoring her when she was at no fault, guilt of causing so much pain.

I don't know chote you deserve her or not. But I know one thing khusiji will not be happy without your presence in her life. Taking this as the last chance ,correct all your mistake before its too late.........giving final glance at arnav anjali moved out the room not being able to see broken form of chote.

Don't take her for granted chote. She is way too precious. Don't lose her............giving final advice nani to moved from there.

Khusi loves you so much arnavji don't compel her to forget her love......... giving final warning payal too moved from there while other too followed her giving one last glance at arnav who stood there looking at their retreating back.

To be continued........

How was it? What do you think what will arnav do? You may be thinking about sheetal and arav don't worry they will come in next chapter with lots of fun.

Pls do vote and comment.
And sorry for mistake I don't know if I reached your expectation or not

Love you all😘😘😘

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

813K 26.3K 24
Five years later he was back to his family, to his love dreaming for a happy future ahead with them. But is it so easy as it sounds? An Arshi story b...
352K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
DESTINY ✔ Par Mamley

Fiction générale

450K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...
53.5K 1.3K 3
1#Understanding Arshi TS.