Byrne Preparatory - Twists An...

By WritingPixels

At the young age of 14, Blaire Willows was accepted into the most prestigious, Australian riding academy. Byr... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Authors Note

121 12 2
By WritingPixels

I'm back with a quick note!

I hope you are enjoying the book, not too much drama has settled in yet but just keep holding your horses!

As you can probably tell I am by no means a professional writer, so I apologise. I am also writing on my phone, and autocorrect is not always very helpful! I try to go back and edit but some things slip by!

I also know it is probably very obvious that I am not a horse rider! I love horses but it's too expensive and hard to get to where I live :(
So therefore the riding scenes are probably very bad! Therefore I want your feedback and help! I already have great help from Horseyhead (check out her book it's amazing, I love it and I'm not just saying that because she helped me!) and people from an equestrian amino.

I am currently working on character profiles in the form of a diary. That should be out soon!

Feedback is what helps me grow, so good or bad, especially corrections, are very much appreciated!

Love you all <3
Please vote and share if you enjoy the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 380 27
Ally Johnsen was an ordinary horse loving 14 year old girl until the day came that would change her life, forever. After a big fall during a competi...
94.9K 4.3K 30
~Book One of the Silverstone Series~ Silverstone Horse Riding Academy. It's the dream of every young rider. Over three quarters of the students...
216K 4.6K 53
Warning: this story has parts of depression. It can be triggering at times. Read at your own risk 17 Cyryn Johnson is just a junior in high school b...
32.7K 1.2K 33
Hunters Grove Riding Academy: the four words that every equestrian in the United States dream of going to. You have a chance to become one of the top...