Faults ~Levi x Reader AU~

By NoelRoss777

~Levi x Reader AU~ Book 3 of 3 *Began: Monday, January 22, 2018* *Finished: Monday, April 23, 2018* Y/N L/N h... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: Worlds Collide
Chapter 2: A or B
Chapter 3: Heartbeat
Chapter 4: One Choice
Chapter 5: Breaking
Chapter 6: Good Luck
Chapter 7: When Life Grows
Chapter 8: Maybes and Maybe Nots
Chapter 9: Flutters
Chapter 10: Distractions
Chapter 11: The Sunshine
Chapter 12: Baby L/N
Chapter 13: Xx or Xy?
Chapter 14: Name
Chapter 15: Liar
Chapter 16: Fragile Realization
Chapter 17: Broken Jar of Hearts
Chapter 18: Cold Black Tea
Chapter 19: Ignorance is Bliss
Chapter 20: Here
Chapter 21: Her Name
Chapter 22: Coincidence
Chapter 23: Okay
Chapter 24: The Longing
Chapter 25: Ecstasy
Chapter 26: Stormy Seas
Chapter 27: Rescuer
Chapter 28: The Order
Chapter 29: Justice Will be Served
Chapter 30: Beginning of the End
Chapter 31: Testimony
Chapter 32: The Strike
Chapter 33: Type A or B
Chapter 34: Beautiful Surprise
Chapter 35: Oxygen
Chapter 36: Sorry
Chapter 37: Peiper Serenity Ackerman
Chapter 38: In Love
Epilogue

Bonus: Fun Facts!

2.4K 76 104
By NoelRoss777

**Bello my lovelies. Though we reached the official end of this trilogy, I thought it'd be fun to have a random section dedicated to some fun facts about the story, random things, and my relationship with AOT/anime in general. Ready?? Okay!!**

1.) My favorite anime genre is horror. I love the gore in it.

2.) Though gore in anime doesn't bother me, seeing saliva does. Yeah...THAT'S what makes my stomach flip. No lie.

3.) My top five favorite animes are: 1.) Tokyo Ghoul 2.) Attack on Titan 3.) Death Note 4.) Noragami 5.) Assassination Classroom

4.) The character Andy Adler was inspired by a real person I've dealt with in my own life.

5.) I was originally going to have Y/N and Levi go their separate ways after losing Peiper, but decided against it.

6.) I actually am not a fan of romance stuff regardless if it's anime or not.

7.) Though Tokyo Ghoul is my favorite anime (Juuzou being my favorite character there) Levi is my overall most favorite anime character ever.

8.) Jean is my second favorite AOT character.

9.) Also, originally I was going to add a love triangle, but found it too cliché and ultimately decided against it.

10.) Though I had an overall story planned out, minor details were not thought of until typing.

11.) To help me type, I would either listen to music or scary stories via YouTube.

12.) The hardest part was naming the chapters.

13.) 90% of the time I have chapters pre-typed and just revise them the night before posting (though I still miss stuff...I'm only human).

14.) I have minor OCD and want to keep my stories clustered with each other based off the books (ex: this trilogy) because I hate when series are mixed and matched. That's why I prefer doing one project at a time.

15.) A lot of my stories end up taking on a life of their own. (Like, back in tenth grade I was writing a short story that was only supposed to be five pages long. Yeah, well it very quickly turned into a six book series.)

16.) I like to interact with readers because I want them to know I genuinely appreciate them. Yes, that means you guys!

17.) I like to incorporate as many things as possible that I like into stories (ex: whenever I mentioned kpop or other animes in one of the chapters).

18.) I like writing angst and cliffhangers, but as a reader they piss me off.

19.) I probably wouldn't survive very long in AOT.

20.) I sometimes use filler chapters because I can find no better way to progress a story.

21.) I came up with this story pretty quickly and outta nowhere, honestly.

22.) I grew up watching anime like Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, Yu Yu Hakusho, and many more, but I kinda quit watching it for a long time until a few years ago.

23.) In all reality, though some don't view AOT as an anime meant for shipping, I ship so that way I can try to imagine all my favs surviving...even if they don't.

24.) I'm actually a Levi x Eren (Ereri) shipper lol. Though, I know not everyone ships em. We can all agree to disagree. 😂

And

25.) The very first fanfic I ever wrote was in my freshmen year after I read The Mediator series (6 books at the time) by Meg Cabot. I loved it so much that I wrote the short fanfic extending to when Jesse de Silvia (my first ever character love) and Suze Simon would be married. It was super, super, SUPER corny lol. Like, if you think this Levi x Reader fanfic was corny/cheesy, then you'd die laughing at that Jesse x Suze fanfic.

**Well my lovelies, I hope y'all enjoyed that! I know it was random, but I figured it'd be a fun way to close the book. After all, this fanfic was pretty serious. That said, I know I said this in every chapter of all three books, but I'm being serious when I say I truly appreciate your support because I do. You have no idea how much I smile interacting with you guys. So, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I know for some this will be the last you will read something of mine, and if that's the case, I wish you happiness and abundance in your life! Thank you for your love and support! If you're choosing to come with me on the next journey, then know I still wish you that same happiness and abundance and I still thank you tremendously, but our paths will cross again. Very soon (June 4th). I look forward to taking you on another adventure! So, that said, thank you. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! You all are absolutely amazing!! Wuv yous!! <3**

-Noel Ross

P.S. Next journey is: Bet ~Jean x Reader AU~ coming Monday, June 4th. So, stay tuned for that! Thank you again so much!! <3

P.S.S. Have something else ya wanna know about the story or future projects? Comment your question(s) down below and I'll answer em!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 19.4K 38
This story is about the life Levi and (Y/n) have from when they were kids raised by Kenny to when they were reunited as members of the survey corps...
3.7K 142 44
~Juuzou x Reader AU~ Book 2 of 3 *Began: Monday, April 4, 2022* *Finished: Monday, July 11, 2022* Twenty-one-year-old Y/N L/N's world has been rocked...
9K 170 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
31.6K 423 12
Fem reader x Levi Ackerman Y/n has been part of the Scouts for a few years now and has made friends with the new recruits (Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and t...