Love Made Me Do It (Hiccstrid)

By numblxve

"So? What'd you say?" Hiccup asked, hoping she accepts. "It will mean a lot to me.. I-I know this will sound... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]

[ 4 ]

77 3 0
By numblxve

Hiccup managed to be all by himself around Seoul, he had forgotten his camera, so he used his phone instead. Astrid would come up to his mind every 5 minutes. He was very happy that Taemin dared him to get up and go talk to her, she was interesting.

Throwback to that same morning..

--------
"Dude! Why is it so hard for you to go talk to her?!" Tae whispered loudly at Hiccup who was avoiding the blonde girl.

"As much as I want to go talk to her.. I can't!" He responded back, in a loud whisper.

"Why can't you?" Tae asked raising one of his eyebrows and places both of my arms on the table, waiting for a good and true answer.

"Because.." Hiccup began but he glanced at the blonde girl, "I... What if  Merida finds out?" He asks a bit desperate.

"First...Merida is your ex. Second, you are single like a springle again. And third, you disliked her after those incidents when you two were on dates. You were embarrased!" Tae said, "Just go over there and talk to her!" He continued in a loud whisper, looking like a mad mom.

Hiccup let out a loud sigh leaning his back on the chair, he shook his head slightly and thought about it, until he finally  dared to get up and go  talk to her..

---------

Hiccup smiled since he was happy about himself. The fact that Astrid accepted his small conversation and went along with it made his day 10 times better. He met up with Taemin outside his building, and they literally talked about that very diminutive moment he had with her.

" This is where you say ' Thank you TaeTae!!' ", Teamin said sarcastically as he was looking at his best friend as his face had a huge smile. "Can you still feel your face? " , he continued. 

" Why?" , Hiccup asks as he finally looks up to meet Tae's eyes. "It actually hurts.." , he said touching his cheeks and giving them a slight massage. He looks back at Tae.

"Duh, of coursse it does.. you have been smiling for about 25 minutes straight," Tae said and shook his head, " I guess talking to her did make you happy." He watches the way Hiccup nodded, smiling again.

"Mhm..", he hummed and sighed. "We are seeing each other tomorrow again," he says and saw Tae roll his eyes.

"Yes, you already told me," Tae said a bit bored.

The two male had dinner at his place and watched a movie. Before heading to bed, Taemin wished him luck while Hiccup was practicing his speech to make an interesting conversation tomorrow. He is a photographer, yes, she said it was nice, but maybe she pretended to like his job. He needs to impress her. It worries him.

                                                                                  oOo

Astrid 's day went great, she was in a good mood that she even accepted for the first time ever to sit with Heather and the rest. She took care of a few patients. She got out off work at 5 pm. She stopped by Carl's Jr. and bought herself a big meal. As she was sitting down on the couch with her food, she turned the TV and watch a funny reality show. She bit her hamburger and enjoy the flavor spreading all around her mouth, then, Hiccup came up to her mind, she remembered that blissful face he made when he tried the sandwich. She smiles chewing and focused on the show again.

She entered the bathroom and looked at her pills, and then looked at herself in the mirror, she thought for a long moment before placing the small orange bottles and took her toothbrush instead. After doing her teeth, she took a quick and warm shower, she wipe the blurry watery mirror and looks at herself again as she was getting dressed.

"Not today, you are fine," she breathe out softly and pat her own shoulder before walking out, leaving the pills behind. Getting comfy inside the warm covers, she listen to the cars pass by, she always left a window open, except when it was raining or snowing, it didn't matter to her if it was cold or windy, that's why sheets exits, to cover yourself. It was hard to drift to sleep, that Hayden was keeping her awake. She thinks about him.

She had to think on what to say if he asked her questions, which was pretty obvious, so she began talking all by herself, asking random questions, trying to keep an a smile in her face and most importantly, trying to keep it cool. She wants to impress him. Is this her true love? Wow wow, hold it there.. You barely met him Astrid.. Not so fast..

She clears her head and whines softly as she covers her head with a pillow, this time, actually trying to fall asleep. 

Her alarm clock went off and made her jump. She ughs sleepy and smash the snooze button. She lay there a bit grumpy since..

" Thank you freaking alarm," she says annoyed, but still sleepy. " I was in the middle of an amazing dream with the handsome guy," she continued as she sat up and did her messy hair into a messy bun. "Hayden..." she sighs and went to get ready.

She did her lashes and put on her glasses, her coat and took her backpack. She fixes her headphones and choose a song, she was feeling romantic, which was very unusual, she did not have that many love songs, but enough to choose. She finally pressed play on one.

(Always Summer by Jordan Fisher)

She enjoys the beat and imagine herself with Hiccup, the two spending summer together, doing bunch of things, having fun, literally everything. She grips her phone slightly to distract herself. The closer she got to the cafe, made her nervous. I mean it was not a date, it was just a regular day, she was going to meet up again with him, unless he changed his mind?? She slowed down. What if he does not show up? Okay Astrid, relax.. it's just a normal day, the usual morning, everything will be fine.

She took a deep breath and speed again, she glances inside the cafe when she passed by the window and saw Hiccup sitting at a table for two. He was distracted looking around with a cup of coffee around his hands and moving his leg, like if he was waiting for someone. OH MY! HE'S WAITING FOR YOU ASTRID! 

She felt her heart skip a beat and turns the music off, she walks inside and turn her head at the same time he did and they lock eyes. She saw the way his lips formed a smile and she felt relieved. She waves once and he did the same. She orders and headed to him slowing down. He gadly got up and adjusted his coat still smiling. 

"Good morning Astrid," Hiccup says, looking extremely happy.

"Hi.." She says smiling at him and places her stuff down as she sat down. "Am I too late?" She asks smiling friendly at him, and he shook his head.

"Oh no of course not.. I think I uhm.. I was the one who got here..a uh.. bit early," he says as he scratches his cheek and looks at his watch, soon nodding. "Yep," he says and chuckles as he looks at her again.

"That's kind of you," she says smiling and soon Jihoo places her drink and sandwich down, she thanked him and he bowed slightly before leaving them alone again, she looks around too see if his friend was there. "I don't see your....bud," she says.

"OH well.. he did come but left right before you arrived," he says glancing at her sandwich. Astrid caught him and looks down at her sandwich and looks at him.

"You want some?" She asks and watch him freeze, he looks away clearing his throat. She smiles.

"No no no, please enjoy," he says smiling at her.

Astrid smiled and took the one half of the sandwich and wrapped it in a napkin and handed it to him. He looks at the sanwich and shook his head, leaning back, she nodded at him and lean closer. He looks at the sandwich and sighed, taking it from her hand gently, feeling his fingers brush hers. She felt her cheeks heating up. He let out a soft laugh.

"Thank you so much...." He mumbles and looks at her thankful.

"Is no problem.." she answers smiling, he bit into his half and did the exact same face. She tries not to giggle.

"Mmm," he looks at the sandwich as he chews. He then looks at her after swallowing. "This is so good... Thanks again.. I didn't know how to order this, and Tae only ordered coffee," He explains and he smiles.

"I suppose Tae is the guy from yesterday," she says and he nodded smiling. "Well, if it helps you to cheer up, I once said 'Can I have a butt please?' " She says and he laughs, she started laughing too, "Turns out the word I tried to say was pretty similar to the butt one," she continues and watches him laugh some more.

"Oh God," he managed to say before wiping a tear away. "I am sorry but that was funny," he says chuckling this time. "Well I am glad I did not order." He teases smiling. "Anyway.. So..You did not finish your sentence.." He says meaning yesterday.

"Oh! Right... I help people but mostly kids," she simply said, waiting for him to ask her what kind of help she does but he nodded slowly and smiles. "And you said you are a photographer?" she asks and he nods again.

"Yes, I started ever since High School, I took the best yearbook photos," he says smiling. "Then in College, I took pictures of everyone participating in events, competing, etc.." he continues.

"Hm, I see," she nods smiling. "Any siblings?" she asks.

"Only child," he responds, "You?" he asks her this time.

"Only child...as well," she responded smiling. "What a coincidence," she laughs a bit and drank her coffee. He chuckles nodding and bites his sandwich.

"So... you are just visiting?" she asks curiously.

"Just for 2 weeks, I actually came to take some photos, I wanted something different..and because I want to use them for this big project," he says.

"Wow," she simply says smiling and looks at him interested. "A big project huh," she says, somehow looking even more friendly.

"That's right, it's a festival, called "Photos 2018" pretty simple, because you know.. it's about photos..haha," he explained with a light awkard chuckle, then smiles again when she heard her laugh a bit, "But, the people who attends to this kind of events are..  rich.. since.. they all use expensive suits and dresses I guess, it also takes place in L.A," he says shrugging.

"It's not a public festival?" She asks and he shook his head drinking his coffee.

"Mm-mm, you need tickets," he says wiping his mouth with a napkin. Astrid nodded softly as she thinks.

"Sounds like a fun job," she says smiling.

"It's what I love to do," he says. "Do you like yours?" He asks.

"I do, it's interesting, like my mom used to say," she says, her face slightly changing from happy to a serious one. He noticed.

"Your mom sounds like a wonderful person," he says, hoping to see that smile again.

"She was.." she says and he freezes. She smiles sadly and drinks her coffee.

"I am so sorry," he says feeling bad, "Really sorry..U-Uhm... D-Do you want to hang out this Saturday?" he asks, changing the subject. Astrid looks at him.

"Uh..well.. I am not sure.." she thinks about it.

"Come on, you could show me around, I mean, I don't mind Tae showing me but.. someone different would be more exciting," he smiles at her. She was about to say something but he interrupted. "Please?" he smiles. She looks at him and then smiles.

" Alright," she says and smiles, he laughs and breathes out, sounding relieved. She took his phone from the table and dial her phone, few seconds later her phone rang, she saved his number. She smiles and handed him his phone, "There," she says.

"Awesome," he says impressed and smiling at her. "I'll text you and call you," he says and Astrid nodded right after he says that.

They talk for a few more minutes before getting up and walking out together. They said their good-byes and walks to different directions. Astrid was so proud of herself, she would have never given her phone number to a guy, until this one. And the way she did it made her feel cool, she went to work, feeling more happier than ever and already wishing for Saturday to come...

                                                     ....................................

I deeply apologize for not posting, I lost interest! But I forced myself to come back and give you hiccstrid :v

by:

hottferson

By:

 hottferson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3.6K 47
The darkness suffocates me. I can't see anything, and I don't remember anything either. I just remember falling. Falling. And now I'm here. An unb...
3.2K 187 20
I tried to reach the spark that was burning inside of you, not knowing if it would bring warmth or cold. How do you find love without finding hate wh...
37.7K 816 18
'Hiccup?...' Astrid whispered. Then more strongly. 'Explain. Now.' 'I...' Hiccup shut his eyes as a quiver racked his tense muscles. 'I... Can't...
461K 6.7K 41
A story about Hiccup and Astrid on Berk. They are now 21. Takes place after httyd 2. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Sorry if I hav...