Frost Bite 》Legends Of Tomorr...

By lovethebreeze

Ray Palmer: The Atom Sara Lance: White Canary Leonard Snart: Captain Cold Mick Rory: Heat Wave Jefferson Jack... More

Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Goodbye 2016
Let's Get Ready To Rumble
I Didn't Know Dr. Evil's Here
Breaking In with Idiots
Spiral
Funny the First Time
Mini Argent and Little Snart
Hawk vs. Wolf
I'm No One's Date
I Don't Do Jealousy
Get It Out!
Bratva
Hello. Werewolf.
Not An Update
Flame On, Bitch
My Money's on the Assassin
Oliver Queen
Dumb and Dumber to the Rescue
Saving Green Hood...Oops, I Mean Arrow
Where's Morgan?
Fighting the Voltron Twins
The True Alpha
You're Just Getting Old
Everyone Meet Sara
Time To Go
Don't Talk to Me
What You Got To Do
Trouble In Paradise
Show Them Who's Boss
Left Behind
He Started It
Let's Kill Him
Wish You Were Here
IRobot
Bar Fight! Bar Fight!
Not An Update ☹
New Sheriff in Town and It's Not a Stilinski
Admit Who You Are and What We Are
Let's Throwdown
The Hunters
Young Mick and Sara
Not Again
Rip's Home
She Took Him?!
Charge!!
Tag, I'm It (Not an Update)
Stronger Than Me
Show Her the Truth
Alpha vs. Beta
We Should Be Partying, but We're Not
Should Have Stuck with Plan A
He's What?!?!
Pinkie Ring
Ah!
They're Still Beautiful
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.
Not Your Fault
You Actually Did It
Final Goodbye

Another Werewolf

4.2K 132 49
By lovethebreeze

London, 2166.

I thought time traveling would be a bit easier, it's not. We always end up hitting a bumpy road. Like right now, the moment we appeared in 2166 these fighter jets started shooting at us. Not even two seconds later one of the blasters hit the ship's wing.

"Oh! We're gonna need to find a safe place to set down, Gideon," Rip yelled.

"I don't believe there are any safe places, Captain," The computer replied.

"Then why the hell did we land here then?!" I snapped. "I thought we were suppose to be in London."

"We are, Morgan," Rip rushed out. "We're just over what's left of it."

"Why's London shooting at us?" Jax asked.

"It's Savage's forces that are doing the shooting. Here in 2166, they've subjugated most of the globe."

"No shit!" I yelled.

Another laser was fired at the Waverider causing a small explosion.

"Maybe picking up here wasn't the brightest idea," Sara pointed out.

I gave her a look. "No. What makes you think that?" I can feel my inner Stiles coming out.

"Unfortunately, we no longer have the luxury of blindly searching for Savage throughout history," Stein said.

Rip nodded. "Indeed; we have to target Savage at the time and place that we're certain he will be, which is -"

"Right before he wastes your family," Mick finished. The team gave Mick a shocking look. I just gave him a nod of approval, at least he's getting smart. "What?"

"Yes, Mr. Rory, Savage will kill my wife and son in three days' time, but we can save them and the world by stopping Savage now." So basically, all of our old missions were pointless. Good to know.

Gideon kept dodging each attack, but that didn't stop some explosions from the other beams hitting each other.

"Captain, I've managed to slip beneath their artillery fire," Gideon said.

I sighed in relief as Rip spun his chair around. "Set us down on the outskirts of the city, Gideon, near the encampment of the remaining resistance forces," he ordered. The team and I undid our seat belts. I stood up and cracked my neck, making Kendra cringe. "We are going to need to proceed swiftly."

Rip stood up and was about to make it towards the exit. "I realize your family is in jeopardy, but perhaps some deliberation -" Stein started.

"We really don't have the time, Martin. According to Gideon, Savage is going to be out in the open tonight - vulnerable. Now, in order to capture him, I require the services of -"

Mick cut him off. "A killer, Claws, klepto, and pyro?"

Rip nodded. "Bingo."

》》》》

I hate these uniforms Savage is making his army wear. Although black suits me best, I prefer something a bit less... uniformy. Although Savage is the bad guy in this, he sure makes one hell of a speech. I might as well join.

"There's no way we can grab him here," Sara whispered next to me.

"Not with an army standing between us," Snart added.

I didn't remove my gaze from Savage. "So we just need to wait till he's alone."

Mick shushed us. "Shh, I'm trying to listen to this guy." I smirked at the look Rip sent him. "He gives a hell of a speech."

"Onward to victory!" Savage yelled. His little army raised their arms up. "Onward to immortality!" And again.

"Present arms!" One of his soldiers commanded as Savage got off the stage, proud vicious smile plastered on his face. "Quick time. Move!"

"All set on our end. Jax is in the Jumpship, ready to extract you guys," Kendra informed us through our communicator.

"Especially if - and by if, I mean when - this thing goes south," Snart said.

I gave him an annoyed look. "Thanks for having complete faith in us."

Snart just smirked at me before looking ahead. As Savage's soldiers marched towards us, a blonde chick starting staring. A little victorious smile on her face when she saw us.

"Savage's lady friend just made us."

"Have faith, Mr. Snart," Rip told him.

I lifted my nose in the air. I caught a familiar scent. I followed it to see one of Savage's guards looking at me. His dark brown eyes bore into mine as he let out a little smirk. His eyes turned to a familiar red color before they retreated back to normal.

I leaned closer to Snart. "You see that?"

He glared at the guy's retreating figure. "Who didn't?"

I looked towards Rip and Sara. "Guys, we have another problem. Savage has an alpha."

Rip tensed. "That might actually be a problem."

Sara gave me a confused look. "An alpha?"

I opened my mouth, but Mick cut me off. "The stronger, faster, wolf in the pack. Basically the leader while the others are its bitches."

I glared at him. "Thank you, Mick."

The moment the soldier line ended, we followed them. We made it up a few flights of stairs. We need to move soon.

"If we don't move real soon, we could get ourselves killed," Mick said.

"How about we play this like Chicago?" Snart asked. What happened in Chicago?

"Could work."

Then the next thing I knew, Mick tripped Rip. Sara, Snart, Mick, and I hid behind the pillars as a few guards stopped.

"What the hell did you do that for?" Sara asked.

"Because they're both stupid," I whispered.

The guards and Savage spun around. Savage glared at Rip as he quickly stood up. Rip took out his laser gun and stared firing at them. A few guards went down, but two of them were taking Savage.

"We'll take Savage. You tie up the guards," Snart told me and Sara. He didn't give us enough time before he took his cold gun and ran after him.

Sara gave me a look. "And you're dating that?"

I rolled my eyes as I shifted. "Unfortunately."

I heard a little growl before I ran out of my place. The alpha was fully shifted as his fangs were bared. He roared before he charged. I ducked under his swipe and kicked him. I tried to punch him, but he blocked it with his elbow before his fist collided with the side of my jaw. A little growl escaped me before I wrapped my arms around his waist and pushed him to the pillar. I tried to claw at him, but he grabbed my throat and slammed me on the ground.

I brought my head up and headbutt him. He grunted before he got a firm hold on my shoulders and flipped me over. I tried to get up, but this stinging sensation erupted on my side.

"Morgan!" Sara yelled.

I roared which led the alpha to get the upper hand. He wrapped his hand around my neck and lifted me up.

"Do you have any idea who you're dealing with?" The guy sneered. "I'm the alpha."

"Yeah," I choked out. "So was my brother."

I wrapped my hands around his wrist and jerked them to a hard left. I heard a few of his bones breaking as he dropped me. I grabbed the guy before tossing him towards the pillar. When he fell back down you could see the huge dent it left. The guy quickly got up.

"Fall back!" Rip yelled.

The guy ran at me before he jumped up and slashed my chest. I staggered back a bit, but he just kept coming at me. The burning sensation across my chest as he swiped back and forth, not stopping. My back hit the wall when he yanked me by the collar of my jacket. His claw hovered over my heart. He started laughing as his red eyes glowed more.

Then there was this whirring sound before the alpha was knocked away from me. I fell down with a hard thud before a body came close. Snart wrapped my arm around his shoulders as he picked me up, making me wince. He looked down at my open wounds and cursed under his breath.

"I'm fine," I panted.

Snart glared at the alpha before helping me limp out of there.

》》》》

The moment we arrived on the Waverider, Rip started snapping at the criminals.

"What exactly do you think you were doing back there?" He asked.

"Distracting Savage's pals, which worked, by the way," Snart said while he pulled me closer.

"Yes, well, I could've been killed."

"Never said it worked perfectly," Mick added.

Snart glared at Rip. "You're not the only one that could've."

Sara sighed. "At least it wasn't a complete bust. We found out about Kendra's bracelet."

Rip looked confused. "What bracelet?"

I slowly removed myself from Snart. "As much as I love talking about ancient artifacts, I need to change." I gestured towards my ripped shirt. "Can't walk around like this. People might think I'm dying."

They all nodded at me. I made my way towards my room. The moment the doors closed, I ripped my shirt off completely. I grit my teeth together as my fingers trailed over my cuts. Four deep cuts on my side, blood still pooling out of it. My chest was covered in scratches. I kept on panting as I made my way towards my bed. The room was spinning before I collapsed.

》》》》

A/N: *Chris Argent's voice* Another werewolf!!!

Anyway, the second book for the Frost Bite series is called Frozen Heart. And I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who enjoyed this Teen Wolf/LoT crossover. If you have any questions about Morgan Hale - or me - don't be afraid to ask. I will answer some question(s) in the next chapter, so go ahead and fire away.

Like, is this alpha a permanent character? Idk, let's vote on it. ❤ for yes, ☠ for no.

And no his name isn't Matt. If any of you get that, bravo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.1K 31
**COMPLETED!!** Lexi Heywood. Human historical library. Sister. Best friend. Works with a superhero. Friends with legends. Extremely complicated love...
107K 1.1K 57
These Imagines will be Arrowverse + DC Characters/Actors x Male Reader I don't own any of the characters
7.7K 215 30
Invisible. That's all Elle Anders was. Until Time Master Rip Hunter recruited her and eight others for the journey of a lifetime. oc x oc Seasons 1 ⇨...
30K 866 29
In which Ayla Hale returns to the town she thought she had left behind forever. Book 1 of the Ayla Hale Trilogy Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf Disclaim...