fostered {h.s}

By stockholmkiwi

"I love you with all your baggage." - - Your typical best friends falling in love story but with a twist. - ... More

Cast
-Prolouge-
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
UPDATE SCHEDULE
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
ideas and new fanfics
035
036
037
038
039
040
harry show!
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
epilogue
thank you!!
sequel is out!!

016

3.4K 67 10
By stockholmkiwi

(A/N: just a reminder i updated my prologue for the LAST TIME I PROMISE. Go and read it so you'll be waiting for that scene :))

{not edited}

isabelles pov

When I got home after school, I showed Anne and Robin the bullshit ass referral. Of course Harry had to stay and watch. He loves to taunt me. Even when he says sweet shit, he ruins it by doing this.

"Are you serious young lady?" Robin scolded me in his serious tone after he read about the incident with words I used today.

"What does it say?" Anne asked and Robin began to read it out loud.

God help me.

"'Miss Isabelle Reyes was playing volleyball with one of her friends in gym and once she had a faulty play, she screamed "f***ing da**it. This action is not tolerated at our school and she will be punished with 1.00 hour of after school detention tomorrow.'"

Anne gasped and I could see her bite her lip, trying to refrain from laughing. Harry on the other hand, was full of laughs today.

"It's not even that bad." I spoke quietly.

"Not that bad? You should never curse like that at school. Especially in front of a whole class and teacher. What were you thinking?" Anne asked me.

"You know mum, I think the problem was that she wasn't thinking. Like right when the ball hit the ground..fucking dammit..if it helps, everyone thought it was hilarious."

"No, Harry. That actually doesn't help. Go to your room."

"Okay." I spoke and started my run for our room.

"Not you!" Robin and Anne yelled at the same time.

I groaned and Harry shrugged before he walked to our room.

"I'm sorry. Okay? I am. I wasn't thinking."

They both stared at me and told me I needed to do the dishes to make up for this.

If that's all I have to do to make up for this, then fine by me.

I was wrapping up with doing the dishes when my phone started ringing. I looked down at it and saw Quinn was calling.

I turned off the faucet and dried off my hands, swiping the 'slide to answer' on my phone and putting it on speaker.

"Yellow?"

"Hey! So I have a quick question. Would you maybe want to go after school on Friday to Brit's house and have a little hangout? There'd be drinks like your favorite Sve-"

I quickly turned it off speaker incase anyone was listening in. I held the phone to my ear and heard the rest of her sentence.

"And Brit wants you to bring pot." She finished and then I asked who was going.

"Uh. You, me, Harry, Niall, Jace, of course Brit..and I think Drake."

Perfect. No Derrick and I'm good.

"Great! I'll bring the shit for anyone who wants it."

"Ok I'll tell Brit..oh before you go.."

"Yeah?" I asked, really wanting to get these dishes done, but I cant take the risk of putting her on speaker again.

"Did you really almost blow up on Coach Simone today? And Harry had to calm you down?"

"Yes. Because he gave me a referral."

"Ahh..yeah never liked him anyways."

We both laughed and she soon hung up, leaving me to the rest of my dishes.

☏ ☏ ☏

The rest of the week flew by quickly. Harry kissed me on the cheek for the first time during this bet thing. It was weird, I have to admit, but felt kind of nice and genuine.

My detention was boring as hell. Not that detention is supposed to be fun. I didn't know what I was expecting.

I had never been in detention before, but saw all the troublemakers and people who smoke and drink literally at school in detention.

If you're dumb enough to drink or smoke weed on school grounds, then you deserve to be in detention. I don't even feel sorry for you.

It was now Friday and I was in the last period of the day. I was ready to leave and go to Brit's house.

There were ten minutes left of class. I already finished my assignment so I'm just sitting here because I don't have any friends in this class.

Although, I do see Logan in the back with Alysa. When I peered back there, she saw and decided to stick her tongue down Logan's throat.

She obviously knows me and Logan we're together back then. Or maybe she's just an ignorant bitch.

The bell rang and I walked to the atrium where all of my friends and fake boyfriend was. I stood on my toes and kissed Harry on the cheek and we walked to our cars.

"Hey Izzy. Bring the stuff rolled okay? Come over whenever you're ready."

I nodded and got into the passenger seat of Harry's Jeep. He put the keys into the ignition and exited the parking lot.

"You're bringing the pot tonight?" He asked and I nodded while scrolling through my phone. "Are they paying you?"

"I-Hmm. They better be. Now that I think of it. They want five grams. They better be paying me."

He nodded after I asked him to turn onto a different street explaining I needed to get the pot from my dude.

He gives me pot for half off when I do his homework, I charge at full price..I make the profit.

After I picked up the pot, we went home and got changed into our 'party outfits.'

Even if it's just a chill hangout, I still want to look good.

I wore a baby pink cami top with white denim shorts, topped with a long cream cardigan and white girl converse.

Harry wore the same thing that he wore to school because he's boring, but whatever. I walked down the steps and into the kitchen where Harry was sitting.

"Aw. Don't you look cute with your baby pink shirt!" He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you ready?" I asked and he nodded as we left for Brit's.

☏ ☏ ☏

We walked inside, not bothering to knock, and went into the living room where everyone was. I gave Brit the pot and she scolded me.

"I said rolled, Izzy."

"Oh yeah. I was busy getting it all the way across town. So that's $65."

"I have to pay?"

"Yes! That was a lot of money. Five grams. It would be $75 but Harry and I are having some."

She groaned but gave me the money in cash and I thanked her, pocketing the money.

I strolled into the kitchen and poured me half a glass of lemonade, then filled the rest of the glass with Svedka.

I saw Harry and Niall rummage through the fridge getting a couple beers to bring to everyone.

We all got back to the living room and only 30 minutes later, everyone was giggling.

Harry was sat on the couch and I was sitting on his lap with his arms locked around my waist, holding me from falling.

I'm on my thirdish cup maybe fourth of Svedka and everyone else is drinking beer. They get the vodka for me and I love them for it.

"Let's play truth or dare." Quinn spoke besides me and everyone agreed.

"I wanna start. Brit truth or dare."

"Truth."

That little..It's fine whatever.

"Okay...are you a virgin?" I asked in a monstrous voice, already knowing the answer.

She laughed and nodded.

"That one was so good, Izzy. You couldn't think of anything else?"

I shook my head. I suck at truth but I'm really good at dares.

"Harry truth or dare."

He responded with dare and took my drink out of my hands when I started playing with his cheeks and whispered "yeah that's enough for you."

"No." I whined but he chugged the rest of it.

Dickhead.

"Okay I dare you to go in the pool with Izzy."

"Uh. When was I involved in this dare?" I slurred as Harry attempted to pick me up but I slapped his hands away from my thighs.

"You're not throwing me into a pool," I yelled at him and he huffed asking for another dare.

"I just noticed you and Izzy have never kissed in front of us. I dare you to kiss her."

I never thought our friends would genuinely want to see us kiss. We've never kissed before and It'd be weird if we did right now.

Before I could register what was happening, Harry's lips were inching closer. I don't know if it was my drunken mind or the fact that he was just dared to kiss me that made my next decision.

But due to the height difference from sitting on Harry's lap, I leant down and pulled him in for a kiss.
---------------
authors note:

AYEYYEJSND THEY KISSEDDNMC

this chapter was written while i was in class so sorry for any typos or anything

comment
vote
and follow :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 443 13
Ten one-shots of Harry and Cameron's relationship- and it all started over an autograph. EXCERPT: "Oh my god it was Cameron, she's smiling." Harry s...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
5.3K 118 6
Kiara Carrera and JJ Maybank had an arrangement. Neither of them mentioned it out loud, yet each knew the other understood. But when John B's trea...