One In A Milyon 3 (Urban Fict...

By RoialWriting

Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved *READ 'One In A Milyon' and 'One In A Milyon 2' BEFORE READING THIS... More

One In A Milyon 3 (Urban Fiction)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
One In A Milyon 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N:
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
The End

Chapter 15

188K 4.3K 3.2K
By RoialWriting

Chapter 15

Author’s Note: Yes, I changed the cover. No, Draya is not a part of the story but I felt like the picture fit the story. Also, I will be writing a part of this chapter in first POV, just to try something new so, let me know if you guys like it or not. I don't really like it so I didn't do it all the way, I apologize if that causes any confusion. I also apologize for any errors.

Ps. Read my Do's & Don't book if you're in need of any writing tips. Follow me on Twitter @trillafx, and IG @xtrillafx. Kai and King in the Multi-Media. Will try to update in like another week or so. 

Kai

I peered at the truck hard, trying to see through the darkly tinted windows on it but to no avail. The truck soon sped off down the street and I was slowly losing sight of it. It was so weird, seeing that guy again. He was even more handsome up close and in the natural light of day.

He had deep caramel toned skin, and the dark shades that he wore confined his identity, only making me more curious as to whom this nigga was. I’ve been living around this way for some years and I never recall seeing him or the guy Tay.

Thoughts of Tay’s friend consumed my thoughts. He was just appealing, and mysterious. He had a tall stature and he walked with a certain confidence. Like, he was that nigga.

What was my aunt doing dealing with guys like this? And then it hit me… I felt my face twist up as certain thoughts crossed my mind. People probably thought I was crazy as I took my time going back to my building which was about ten minutes away, and about six blocks.

But everything was all adding up. How could I have missed it? My aunt had lost weight and her behavior changed drastically as the years went by. I guess that since I avoided her as much as possible and was rarely ever at home, I never had time to put two and two together until now.

I didn’t know much about drug dealers and all that stuff besides what I’ve seen on television or heard. But, there were something’s that hadn’t made sense to me until now. For example, why did Dana have disposable needles lying all over the damn house? They always looked rusty and burnt but I brushed it off. As far as I was concerned, she had some kind of life threatening decease that would soon kill her ass.

I was tripping so hard right now that I was unintentionally walking slow as hell, staring at the ground as I walked which was a habit of mines. Wow, I was damn near dumbfounded right now. I wasn’t sure if my aunt was on drugs or what drug, at that. But what if she was? Had her life been so miserable that she resulted in drugs, of all things? Had I made her life such a living hell that she needed drugs to cope with the reality of her situation?

I’ve heard nasty things about drug addicts and it baffles me that someone that I surround myself with every single day could have possibly fallen victim. If Dana was doing drugs, she couldn’t have been doing them for that long, maybe a year or two. I just couldn’t believe it. A part of me didn’t give a fuck but a part of me— my younger self, the one who still cared for Dana, and loved her… actually gave a fuck.

I shook my head. Maybe I was wrong. I don’t know anything about drugs and drugs users anyways. Wait; was I in denial right now? Why would I be in denial, though? I’m not the one on drugs. I inhaled and exhaled hard, I didn’t even understand why I was going back and forth with myself.

Before I knew it, I was back in my projects. I heard my phone ring, indicating that I’d received a text. I reached behind me and grabbed it out of the pocket off my Levi shorts. It was Elisa. The text read: Girrrl, the D got me feelin like I’m off the shits!

I giggled. It was only funny because if she was talking about the nigga Tay, I didn’t want to hear it. As far as I was concerned, Tay was a damn scrub. And I didn’t want to hear shit about their “sex-isode”. As a matter of a fact, I’m not even going to reply. My mind was still stuck on Dana… I need answers.

***

Mace

I sat inside of the truck, impatiently waiting for Tay. He had me drive him a few blocks away from the trap to see about some bitch who owed me some money. Shit, if it had something to do with my money, it was my business. I just had a feeling this nigga was gon’ pull some reckless shit, and I wasn’t trying to be charged for conspiracy.

I felt my phone vibrating against my thigh. I grabbed it out of the pocket of my pure black Robin’s jeans, and glanced at the caller I.D. It was Carti.

I answered the phone, holding the phone to my ear. “What up?” I spoke into the phone.

“Aye, fall through later. I gotta holla at you about some shit.” Carti said.

This had to be some business shit, his tone was too serious.  “A’ight. You at home now? ‘Cause shit, I can be on my way in like fifteen minutes.” I said. I wondered what was up.

Carti was quiet for a moment. “Yea, that’s a’ight. I’ll see you when you get here.” Carti said before ending the call.

I had been around Carti, Mil’, and King so much for the past year so I can tell when something’s wrong with that nigga. He usually get to acting like that when he and Mil’ are into it or some shit. But if he wanted me to come through then this must be about business.

The fam’ and work have been keeping my mind off of shit… shit like Shy. I zoned out, absentmindedly staring off into space while sitting in my car. I missed her but with each passing day; I learn to put it in the back of my mind. Her absence motivates me to work harder, makes me strive harder, and hustle harder. I’m at the top now, but I’m trying to be on top of the world and not just Detroit.

I miss her… she was all a nigga needed. I found myself becoming frustrated, I hadn’t been sexually active since she died and this shit was beginning to fuck with me. Maybe I needed to move on… but with who? Ain’t nobody to move on with, these hoes not wifey material. Maybe I can’t find anybody because I’m not looking and honestly, I don’t want to start looking. I think the shit will come to me if it’s meant to be.

I remember when I had to put Shy’s stuff in storage.  I can’t even look at any of her things without feeling emotional. To keep it three hunn’ed, I didn’t even move the shit out, Capo and Tay did. The shit was just nerve wrecking sitting outside of that building. I actually paid the condo off for the rest of this year, well, just because I can. I’m not in a rush to let it go. I’m just not ready to go back there yet. Shy meant a lot to a nigga, and vengeance will be mines. The bitch ass police aren’t even doing shit to solve her case. They knew that the bomb was planted, therefore, Shy was murdered. Yet, her case was closed after not finding any leads on possible suspects. Their services weren’t needed anyways. The less they know, the better.

Right now, I’m working on having my house built. I don’t want a house off of the market; I want a house built from scratch. I looked at the time on my phone. Damn, where this nigga at?

***

Kai

Oddly, when I reached my floor, the door was already unlocked.  A part of me was on alert but it’d happened before because my aunt hadn’t locked it back after coming in. So, I wasn’t really worried.

I walked into the house, and closed the door behind me.  I reminded myself to move out of here ASAP, I should have already done it but my check was so small every month that I wouldn’t be able to afford a single bedroom apartment. I was also in school; it was currently summer break so that was a relief. I attended a community college around the way. This was the one reason that I was thankful that my aunt was broke because all of my tuition was completely covered, consisting of all free money—scholarships and grants.

Just as I was heading towards my bedroom, there was an eerie feeling in the air.

POW!

My heart jumped out of my chest, and I stumbled backwards and into the wall. Fear seeped into my mind, and I knew that the gun shot had come from my aunt’s bedroom which was right next to mines. Her door was closed slightly so I couldn’t see inside. I slowly switched my steps back towards the door; something told me to get the fuck out of there. I covered my mouth with my hand, and quickly turned on my heels, heading straight for the door.

I tried to run lightly but I guess that I hadn’t tried hard enough because when I looked back, I saw Tay coming out of my aunt’s room. I couldn’t believe this shit. I quickly unlocked the door and snatched it open.

I could hear Tay running after me. “Why you making me chase you, birthday girl?” he called out.

My heart was racing and my adrenaline was pumping, so my small legs were jolting down each stairwell. I couldn’t tell how far Tay was behind me because I was too afraid to look. How did he know where I lived? Did he follow me? He must’ve gotten there before me. Why hadn’t I seen the truck outside when I was walking inside? Maybe because I hadn’t paid enough attention.

I was heading to the entrance because there were people outside. No one would be able to hear my cries for help in the back. But just as I was reaching the last flight of steps, I heard a big thud that was right behind me. I was still afraid to look but I had to see. I turned my head slightly while I was running down the last flight. I was shocked to see him right behind me.

“Argghh—” I tried yelling out but he’d reached in front of me, and covered my mouth, he pretty much had me off of my feet.

I wished that there were people around. Usually, there would be people in and out of the building. Why not today?

I heard him panting. “Shit, you fast.” He said. I clawed at his hand but he wouldn’t move. I was crying and I hadn’t even realized it. He damn near dragged me down the rest of the steps. I tried walking while attempting to release myself from his strong hold but I would always stumble or trip because I was unable to look down. I cried while simultaneously trying to catch my breath from running. I was still trying to move his hand but it seemed to have no effect on him.

“Now, listen to me. We’re goin’ to go out here, and you’re going to act fucking normal. You hear me, birthday girl?” he asked. Just then, I felt something hard as steel poking me in my side, I just knew it was a gun. Never felt one before in my life but I knew that he was pointing one at me right now. I stopped attempting to remove his hand from my mouth, it hadn’t fazed him anyways. I uncontrollably sobbed into his hand and nodded my head up and down, slowly.

“That’s my girl, I know you feel that shit poking you in yo’ side. That could’ve been this dick buried in yo’ guts right now, so be thankful.” He said sinisterly. He chuckled, feeling amused by his own joke.

He then removed his hand from my mouth, cautiously. I pressed my lips together, tightly. I wasn’t going to scream even though I wanted to, badly. He then wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and pulled me close to him as if we were a couple. His other arm was across his abdomen and tucked off to the side where no one could see that he had a gun pointed at me.

He stared at me for a moment. “I promise you that I’m trained to go, ma. I do not want to kill you… but if you try some slick shit, that’s yo’ ass.” He warned.

I nodded my head up and down, and cried silently. I looked straight ahead, and out of the glass entrance door. “A’ight. Lets go… we going straight to that black truck sitting across the street… hands in front where I can see them.” He said. I brought my hands to the front, and held my left thumb with my right hand.  He began walking, and I dragged my feet next to his. But the weight of his arm and the gun being pressed into my side made me actually pick up my feet as he opened the door for us both to walk through.

We were then welcomed by the brightness of the sun, and the humidity of the June air. Had it gotten hotter out here?

Suddenly, I felt Tay kiss my check, softly. It was then that I side-eyed him as if he were crazy. I didn’t move my head though, or any other part of my body. I didn’t want to put him on alert.

Kids ran past us, playing Tag. Adults mingled outside, and sat on lawn chairs in front of the building. I let more tears slide down my face. I couldn’t believe no one was paying attention because had anyone looked hard enough, they would see him stabbing me with this damn gun. I looked down at my feet as I continued walking. I was trembling as I held my hands directly in front of me.

We approached the curb, and stopped for the oncoming traffic before crossing the street. I kept my eyes on the ground with my heart still beating out of my chest, it almost hurt. Maybe it was because I had been running.

I so badly wanted to try and get away but I didn’t want to risk my life. But I had a feeling that my life was already at risk. Just as we were going to cross the street, I found the courage to sprint for a different direction then I was directed to.

I used all of my might while pushing my legs as far as they could go. I could see more cars coming in the distance but I didn’t care. I could hear Tay cursing at me; I knew he was coming after me. I continued running, I was just about to reach the curb so I closed my eyes and ran harder.

POW! POW! POW!

My eyes popped open as I heard rounds being let off. I pushed harder, in fear that this was it for me. I then felt a sharp, burning, penetration to my right shoulder. I tried fighting through the pain as my back arched, but I couldn’t. I slowly came to a halt and dropped to my knees.  I felt the hot lead traveling through that spot in my shoulder, and melting my insides. I lied on the ground, face down. I turned my head to the side, the heat of the concrete ground was hot on my cheek but I didn’t care. I could feel my neck and ear burning as well. I wanted to feel the damage but I couldn’t bring myself to move. I was in so much pain that I couldn’t even move the rest of my body as I lied there on the ground, practically in the middle of the street, but closer to the curb.

My vision blurred as I stared at the ground. I could also hear sirens in the distance but Tay would get me before they could make it, I just knew it. I heard car horns sound off and people yelling and screaming. I closed my eyes, and let the tears fall. The pain was something like I’ve never felt before. I could feel my eye lids getting heavy, and my shirt getting soaked with my own blood. I let my eyes close as I felt myself becoming weaker, and my breaths becoming shorter.  

***

Mace

I watched as Tay walked out of the building with a girl, and as they got closer I could see that it was the same girl that was just at the trap. Was this the girl that owed money? Or was Tay just trying to smash?  I’m confused and I shouldn’t be confused when it comes to my own operation. I was going to get answers when this nigga got in the car. I hope that the chick hadn’t given into his bullshit because that would be a bad move on her part. Shorty was pretty, and I found myself eyeing her every time I saw her. Scratch that, she not even just pretty, she’s gorgeous.

I watched them walk towards the curb; she had her head down, and wouldn’t look up. It was then that I noticed Tay pointing his Nighthawk T4 9mm at her, pushing it into her side. What the fuck? Was this nigga stupid? I shook my head, looking away. I needed to hurry up and take this nigga somewhere before he make me kill his stupid ass. Not to mention, I heard his gun go off a few minutes ago. I’m sure that somebody called the police, and that they would be on their way soon.

When I looked back towards him, the girl was gone. “Stupid bitch!” he yelled. I watched him run off, pulling out his pistol. I heard the sirens nearing the scene so he needed to hurry the fuck up. The girl was just about to make it across the street when Tay let off three hot ones. I’m sure she got hit because she fell to the ground. I saw him stop in his steps; he looked as if he were debating what he should do. I blew the horn at him, hoping he would hurry up and make up his mind. I started the car, and rolled my window down.

“What the fuck you doin’?! Come the fuck on!” I yelled, my foot was already on the accelerator as I watched Tay snap out of it and jog towards my truck. I’m sure that the police were no more than a few blocks away and we needed to make a run for it, now. Tay opened the door, and climbed into the truck but before he could close the door, I pulled away from the scene. My plates was jank so I wasn’t worried about nobody checking for them.

Tay slammed his door shut. I could hear him breathing, heavily. “You better pray that bitch is dead.” I said, simply.

Tay shook his head. I knew he was angry. “You just don’t know, bruh.” He stated. I didn’t know what that was supposed to mean, and it didn’t matter because I meant what I said. He was bringing heat to the team and this operation so he was going to clean his mess if shit hit the fan. Carti wasn’t going to be happy about this.

***

The next morning, Carti sat in his black on black Mercedes Benz C-Class coupe with Tay. “I expected more of you but I guess that was a misjudgment of your character. This is a business, Tay. This ain’t for your entertainment, nigga.” Carti spoke sternly.

Tay avoided eye contact, looking out the window. Carti heard him chuckle. Carti stared a hole into the side of his face. “You think I’ma joke? Yo, why the fuck you disrespectin’ me? Be a man and look at me when I’m talkin’ to you.” Carti said, speaking through clenched teeth.

Tay threw his head back onto the leather headrest and inhaled and exhaled, his pride wouldn’t let him get hoed by a nigga who was only two years his senior. But, if he wanted to continue to live this lifestyle, he had no choice. Tay reluctantly looked over at him with his head still resting on the headrest.

“You got mad balls today, huh? I see I’ve made the mistake of inviting you into my inner circle, letting you eat wit’ me and my family. Now, I see I gotta treat you like the rest of these lil’ niggas. Do you really want me to do that shit? Is that what you want? I’m being nice enough to ask you, so you better answer correctly or shit ain’t gon’ be lookin’ too bright for you, homie.”  Carti said, looking Tay square in his eyes, daring him to say some slick shit.

Tay rolled his eyes in the back of his head, and sighed. “Nah, bruh. I’m good.” Tay said, reluctantly.

Carti nodded his head. “That’s what I thought. You will be held accountable for your actions and you gon’ fix this shit. This is business, and I could give a fuck about a friendship when it comes to my business. Understood?” Carti said.

Tay’s jaws flexed and he nodded his head up and down.

“What was that? Speak the fuck up, nigga!” Carti said, raising his voice slightly.

Tay’s tongue visibly ran across his inner cheek. He looked away for a moment then back at Carti. “Yea, I got’chu.” He said.

Carti nodded his head, and looked ahead at the road. “A’ight. Get out, I got shit to do.” He said, starting his car while Tay climbed out. Tay wanted to slam the door but thought against it and walked back towards the trap house.

Carti was irritated beyond belief that one of his most loyal, and respected niggas was moving sloppy. He didn’t expect it from anyone in his camp, but he damn sure hadn’t expected it from Tay. Carti knew he probably was a little hard on him but he was frustrated. He had other shit on his mind, and this only added onto it. Not only did he have to worry about his uncle, but now the little chick that was in the hospital, too. And if they didn’t get her out of the hospital before the police got to her, he would have to shut his operation down in a hurry. Tay’s senseless actions may cause a domino effect, and it wouldn’t end in Carti’s favor.

***

Tay told the receptionist that he was there to visit his girlfriend—Kai Moore. Tay asked around, and managed to find out her name, and her aunts name whose life he unmercifully ended with the swiftness of a single bullet. The receptionists asked him to wait and informed him that a nurse would be out shortly to escort him to her room.

Tay waited, anxiously for eleven minutes before the nurse approached him. She was a short lady, of Asian descent. She introduced herself as Nurse Zhao. She explained to him that Kai was doing fine, and that she’d been shot just beneath her armpit. She said that Kai was lucky that she hadn’t been shot elsewhere. The nurse said that she’d lost some blood, but she would recover fine while being bound to a shoulder sling, of course.

Tay listened quietly and then followed her to Kai’s room. The nurse stopped when she reached room 243. The nurse paused, and then looked at Tay. “There would usually be an officer standing guard at most gunshot victim’s doors but we prefer to have the consent of someone such as a parent, or spouse before we do so.” She said, while opening the door.

Tay didn’t respond, he just followed her inside of the room. The curtains were closed and the lights were off, making the room dim. The room smelled sterile and looked still. He heard the nurse saying something to him but he tuned her out. His attention went to Kai, who was now awakening from her medicine induced sleep.

“Hey, Miss Moore… How’d you sleep, hon’? Feeling better?” the nurse said in her high-pitched, squeaky voice. The nurse was writing something down on her clipboard while Kai was still coming to. She removed some tubes and adjusted some cords.  Kai shifted her position in the hospital bed, her eyes still closed. She groaned, and slowly settled in one position while opening her eyes.

Tay stood at the very end of her bed with a smirk on his face. Kai glanced at the nurse with her eyes barely open. She didn’t know what she was talking about at all so she didn’t respond.

The nurse chuckled. “Slept well, huh, birthday girl? Well, looks like you’re doing fine; should be out of here soon. Oh, I’m sorry, you have a visitor.” The nurse said, smiling at Tay.

Kai hadn’t noticed him at first because she had been in such a deep sleep. But when Kai looked at him, she felt like she’d just seen the devil himself. As if the horns on his temple had grown several inches, and the red in his eyes had become much more intense than when she last seen him. She instantly became alert, her eyes grew wider than what she realized, and her heart rate sped up.

The nurse noticed her sudden mood change, and became worried. “Um, is there a problem Kai? Isn’t this your boyfriend, sweetheart?” the nurse asked Kai. But Kai’s attention was on Tay, and Tay only. She was surprised he hadn’t pulled out a gun by now.

Tay walked over to her bedside, and sat on the bed. Kai almost jumped out of her skin by the way she’d flinched so hard. He slowly reached for her left hand— her free hand. She didn’t realize that he’d grabbed it until he had it intertwined with his hands. He cuffed it tightly, and looked her into her eyes.

“Baby, I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry, ma… I just need you to forgive me.” He said, looking her directly in her precisely slanted eyes. He was putting on a Grammy-award winning show, and for a moment there she thought he was serious. She felt tears welling up in her eyes, and a growing frog stuck in her throat. Tay cautiously lifted his hand to her face, and gently wiped an escaping tear away.

The nurse looked at the two. “Um, I’ll give you two some privacy. I’ll be back to check on you shortly, Miss Moore.” The nurse said, looking at Kai who wasn’t paying her any attention. That was the nurse’s queue to exit the stage, and that she did.

Once the door slammed, Tay quickly erased the smile from his face and stood up from the bed. Kai watched his every move but she hadn’t expected what he did next.

SMACK!

Tay had powerfully sent a backhand blow to her left cheek. Kai placed her hand directly over the spot, and cried aloud. She dared not move in fear of what he would do next.

“Bitch, you thought you could get away from me? Huh? That's how you rockin'? You think I'ma fool or somethin’, ma?” he asked, hovering over her and speaking through gritted teeth. He pulled his black, leather strap-back hat lower over his eyes.

Kai cried softly into her hand, afraid for dear life. Her breathing became irregular as she tried to calm herself down.

Tay let out a sinister chuckle. “It’s a’ight, though, shorty. You got a debt to pay so I ain’t gon’ kill you today.” He said.

Kai looked at him while still cuffing her stinging cheek with her left hand because the other was being held in place by the shoulder sling. She was all ears now that he wasn’t going to kill her. She let her tears fall but she didn’t make another sound.

Tay stared at her as if he hated her very being, her soul, and her life. Kai looked down, insecurely. He made her feel like dog shit on the bottom of his shoe, and he didn’t even know her.

He licked his lips. “When this lady come back in here… I want you to sign whatever you got to sign so we can leave. Please, don’t show ya’ ass ‘cause I won’t hesitate to body a bitch in the ER and personally deliver they ass to the morgue. And I swear to God, I’m gon’ shoot to kill this time, and you gon’ be flyin’ wit’ the fish just like ya’ crack-head ass auntie. I’m already havin’ a bad day, and believe me, ma… you don’t wanna add fuel to the fire. You got it?” he asked, looking her directly in the eyes.

Kai hadn’t said a word thus far and didn’t plan on it. Her brain and mouth weren’t working in unison today, so she would keep it closed until it was necessary. She nodded her head up and down ferociously.

He stared at her for a moment, and then spoke up. “Good girl.” And just as he said it, the room door opened.

The nurse had her head peeked around the door. “Miss Moore?” she called out. Once she noticed that it was clear for her to come all the way in, she did.

Tay stood off to the side. The nurse approached Kai’s bed, and began rambling about her medical condition.

Kai thought about what Tay had said. She then looked over at him. He gave her an impatient look and raised his wrist, displaying his Audemars Piguet self-winding wrist watch. He looked at it for a moment and then tapped the face of it: indicating that time was ticking and he was becoming annoyed with waiting.

Kai brought her attention back to the nurse. “Mmm, U-umm. Can I discharge myself? I’m ready to go.” Kai stuttered, her voice dry and hoarse.

The nurse stopped what she was saying mid-sentence. She looked like she was in thought before she finally responded. “Uh, Miss Moore... I don’t think that would be a good idea. I and the doctor think it would be best that you stay for at least another day.” The nurse tried stressing to Kai.

Kai quickly glanced at Tay who took another peek at his watch. Kai looked away and back at the nurse. “No, no. I need to leave today, please.” She said in her soft-spoken voice. She gave the nurse a pleading look.

The nurse sighed. “Miss Moore, it is highly advised that you don’t discharge… at least not today. But, if you wish to… I will go and get your discharge papers. I’ll be back in a moment.” She said.

Kai nodded her head. “Thank you.” Kai said, lowly. The nurse then headed out of the room. Kai took a deep breath and then slowly released it.

Minutes later, the nurse returned with some forms and Kai’s doctor—Dr. Wells. Her doctor explained to her in detail the damage that the bullet had done. He tried convincing her to stay, she refused.  So, he then moved onto her treatment. He said that she needed to be in a sling so that the muscle above her armpit could reconstruct itself. He prescribed her some medicine, and high dosage painkillers were one.

After she signed the forms, the doctor and nurse left. Kai looked at Tay, she didn’t want to make the wrong move.

Tay looked at her as if to say What are you looking at?. “What the fuck you lookin’ at me fa’? Get dressed.” He spat.

Kai then quickly scrambled to her feet. She grabbed the neatly folded clothes off of the end of the bed that the nurse had placed there. She then she realized that she only had a pair of shorts, and the long sleeved button up that she had tied around her waist the day before. They had to cut her shirt off during surgery. She carried them into the adjoined bathroom and closed the door behind her.

She washed her face and used the anti-bacterial soap to wash herself up. Her cheek was sore but there were no noticeable bruises on her face. She got dressed in the same clothes that she had on the day prior, but luckily, they’d washed her clothes for her. Her hair looked sort of matted because of the protective bonnet that they’d put on it during her surgery. She played in it for a moment and once she was okay with her appearance, she left the bathroom.

As soon as she opened the door, to her dismay, Tay was standing right in front of the door. He stood tall, and firm like a security guard or someone of high authority. There was really no escaping her situation. She attempted moving around him, but he wouldn’t let her get past. She stood in the doorway of the bathroom and waited for him to move while looking down at her feet.

Without looking up she saw that he moved, allowing her to walk by. She cautiously walked passed him but when she thought that she was in the clear, she felt a her head being yanked back by her hair. She winced in pain at the feeling of single strands being yanked from her scalp. With her free hand, she tried protecting her head but he wouldn’t let her go.

He pulled tighter, making her rise to her tiptoes in her bloodstained Timberland boots. “Don’t… test me, bitch.” He said.

Kai’s eyes were shut tight and she could barely bare the pain anymore. “O-okay, okay. Please, let me go.” She managed to say.

Tay chuckled in her ear, and then roughly released her by pushing her head forward. Kai’s hand immediately went to her head to feel the damage. There was no scarring or anything of that sort but she could feel the pain.

Tay brushed passed her and went to open the room door so that they could exit. He put his hand on the handle, and opened it but not all the way. He looked back at her and shot her a look; she knew what the look meant. She looked away and kept her eyes glued to the ground.

***

Carti sat with Mace inside of his home office. They hadn’t gotten the chance to link up the day before so they were handling it now.

“So, what you think he on? Is there gon’ be an issue?” Mace asked Carti who’d just explained to him the situation with his uncle.

Carti sat back, and sighed. “I don’t know what the fuck he on. But I know he feeling some type of way because he think I killed Qua ol’ bitch ass.” Carti said.

Mace shook his head. More money, more problems, he thought. “Man, the shit never fails. It’s always somethin’.” He said.

Carti chuckled. “Don’t trip, fam. It’s not nothin’ for you to worry ‘bout. He got pull in the streets but ain’t none of them niggas comin’ for me. This ain’t what they want.” Carti stated, as a matter of fact.

Mace smirked. “Nah, that ain’t how the shit go. Yo’ problems… are my problems, nigga. We in this together, you already know if you shoot, I shoot.” Mace said.

Carti nodded his head. He knew this but he felt his uncle was on something personal with just him, and he didn’t want to make things more than what they were.  Just as Carti was about to reply, his cell phone rang.

Carti grabbed it off of the desk, and read the caller I.D. The call was restricted. He received many restricted calls a day so he had no idea who it was.

He answered. “Who ‘dis?” he asked.

On the other line he heard a familiar laugh. “You know who this is, nephew.” The caller replied.

It was his Uncle Julius. Carti sighed, and put the phone on speaker. Mace didn’t know what was going on because he was busy doing something on his cellphone.

“Aw, what up, Unc’? You ready to stop the bullshit and get wit’ the program?” Carti asked. Mace was all ears once he heard Carti refer to the caller as ‘Unc’.

Carti could hear Julius breathing into the phone. “Naw, lil’ nigga. You took something away from me, and ain’t no way I can get it back. You ‘posed to be my blood, nigga!” Julius spoke into the phone.

Carti nodded his head. “Yo, you not hearing me out. You not thinking straight, blood. You ain’t thinking about shit but a nigga who randomly came into yo’ life, and I been there since day one. He wasn’t no more of a son to you then I was, Unc’. So, your loyalty to him overrides your loyalty to me? It’s a’ight, OG. I get it.” Carti said, calmly. He wasn’t about to try and fight for something when he was the only one who was putting up a fight. His uncle’s mind was clearly made.

Julius laughed. “Son? Nigga, as far as I’m concerned… I only got one son. I’m getting out in less than a month with the power of a wonderful attorney. And guess who doorstep I’m coming to first, along with a little surprise.” He said, his voice leaking with so much hate.

Carti hated that things had come to this. It seemed that everyone who he had once looked up to were now trying to knock him in the wrong direction. The niggas who helped him earn his spot, were now the same niggas who wanted his head. Ain’t that some shit?

Carti nodded his head once again, taking it all in. “You already know what I’m ‘bout, Unc’, no lackin' these ways. So, understand... you gon’ have to make it through the gate first.” And with that being said, Carti ended the call.

Carti and Mace shared a silent moment, already knowing what shit may come to.

“I’m tired of these old niggas thinking it’s fuckin’ sweet!” Carti said, raising his voice. He slammed his fist on his glass top desk, making a few of the items on top of it jump out of place.

Mace just sat across from him, nodding his head. He agreed. He let Carti have his moment.

Carti exhaled deeply. “Did Tay handle shit wit’ the lil’ chick?” Carti asked as if he hadn’t just popped off.

Mace leaned forward. “Yea, he just text me saying he was leaving the hospital wit’ her.” He replied.

Carti’s jaws clenched. He was still angry. At that moment, there was a knock at the door. He figured it was Milyon. “Come in.” Carti said.

Milyon walked in with King in her arms. She was glowing, and just her smile brightened his mood. He smirked at her.

“Yo, there go my lil’ nigga. Come to Unc’, man.” Mace said, standing up and grabbing his nephew from Milyon. “Aw, what’s good, sis’?” he said to her as she handed a smiling King to him.

Milyon giggled. “Hey, nigga.” She said, kissing him on the cheek as he held King in the air. King giggled, and held his hands out, reaching for Mace’s face.

Milyon walked over to Carti, and she could almost instantaneously tell that something was on his mind. “What’s up, ma? How your day goin’?” he asked, rolling his chair away from the desk.

Milyon smiled softly at him and sat on his lap. “It’s going fine. How’s yours going?” she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck. Mace dismissed himself along with his nephew, closing the door behind them.

Carti looked into her eyes. He sighed. “Shit, it’s… goin’. What you and King about to get into?” he asked.

Milyon shrugged. “I don’t know. Probably go shopping or somethin’. But what’s wrong? Is there anything I can do to make it better?” she asked.

Carti shook his head. “Nah, baby. I’m straight…” he said, pecking her lips.

Milyon smirked. “You sure, daddy?” she asked, her voice dripping with seduction.

Carti chuckled. “Damn, ma. You never get tired, do you?” he asked.

Milyon smirked once again and shook her head ‘no’ while biting her bottom lip. She leaned in to kiss him again, this time more intense, and passionate. Milyon slipped her tongue into his mouth, and he gladly allowed it entrance, sucking on it.

Milyon proceeded to her knees. She only wanted Carti to feel better; she would do anything for her man. She unbuckled his double Gancio buckle on his Salvatore Ferragamo belt. She then unzipped his pants, and reached into the hole of his Burberry boxers and unleashed the beast.  She admired its mushroom shaped head. She looked up at him and then licked her lips as she held it in her hand. Carti licked his lips in anticipation. He moved a strand of hair away from her face and pushed it to the back. He planted his hand lightly on the back of her hand. Milyon took that as her queue to get to work.

Milyon started off by licking the head and then making a sloppy, wet trail down to his balls. Soon, she was sucking on his soldier with ferocity and skill.

“Fuck, Mil’. Slow down, ma.” Carti groaned. His head was back and his eyes were closed. Milyon did as she was told. She gave him the best head that she could muster, and in the end when he let his seeds spread into her mouth— she swallowed every drop. As a result, Carti was practically back to normal. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.4K 41
"YOU are mine and I DON'T LIKE TO SHARE WHAT IS MINE" As they say once a deal is made there are certainly no loopholes. When everything is put in a...
772K 22.1K 31
Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and her father was an abusive drunk who bla...
22.2K 555 8
"Why are you angry?" I asked him. "It's not like we're a couple." He stopped, and stared at me, boring my eyes with his emerald eyes. "If we are..."...
293K 7.6K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...