Unsustainable [VKOOK]

By HanMinGi_7

After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance. More

House of Cards
Young Forever
Sofa
Save Me
Reflection
Butterfly
Hold Me Tight
I Need You
War of Hormones
Love is not Over
Fire
Rain
Talk - Part One
Talk - Part Two
Stigma
Move
One Night in a Strange City
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Danger
Wings
Tomorrow
Let Go (Sequel)
Illegal (Sequel)
Make me your doll (Sequel)
Not today (Sequel)
Boys with luv (Prequel)
First love (Prequel)
Peaches and cream (Sequel)

Boys Meet Evil

6.1K 271 80
By HanMinGi_7

Jimin heaves a sigh, wiping away the condensation on the mirror. Little droplets of water are running to the tip of his dark locks before diving on the floor, leaving a little puddle over the tiles around his feet.

"What am I even supposed to do..." The man mutters to himself, his reflection looking lost. Not being able to help it, he opens the cupboard under the sink and removes from a box the very thing that has been haunting his thoughts for the past week.

"If someone had told me a dildo would make me feel so worried one day..." He thinks with a hint of a smile on his lips at the stupidity of the situation, before the corners of his mouth turn into a frown again. Since their night in Shanghai, he hasn't been able to stop feeling pressured. Not by his boyfriend, who hasn't uttered a word about their conversation ever since, but by the urgency of his need for Hoseok. He wants him, more than anything, and he's starting to want to know how it feels to go all the way with him. Using their hands and mouths to pleasure each other is good, there is no denying it, but he more and more feels like something is missing.

Until now, Jimin has totally been against the mere idea of bottoming. He has always loved having control, always craved to feel powerful whenever he pounded into a whimpering man underneath him. Besides, the thought of having something inside of him made him wince in disgust, and he's never had no desire to know how it felt to reverse positions.

However, if he wants Hoseok and him to properly have sex, he knows one of them has to make concessions. Unfortunately for him, Hoseok is a very patient and quite stubborn man, and Jimin knows it's no use trying to compete.

He turns the red toy into his hands ceaselessly, examining it from every angle. It looks bigger with every seconds passing, and he wonders how he can even push this inside of his body without even bleeding to death.

It might feel good in the end though, he can't help but tell himself. After all, people who bottomed wouldn't accept to do so if they didn't find any pleasure in it... Which is why, with enough prepping and a lot of time, he might be able to enjoy it in the end, right?

"Right," Jimin answers himself, yet stores the toy back into its box, "But not now." He thinks with his heart pounding into his chest, too afraid to dare trying anything today. "Tomorrow, I'll try."

The black box remains untouched for the whole following week, Jimin not even daring to open the cupboard anymore.

----

"Alright," Jungkook starts with a joyous tone while plopping on the bed next to his husband, "Time to write the kink list!" Taehyung smiles at his happy attitude, glad about the fact the raven-haired male is still willing to do this with him.

Taehyung spent the last two weeks reading everything he could find about BDSM, and he has learnt a lot. Last night, he thus spent the whole evening making a lecture to his husband about his researches.

"You should think about it like this: both the dominant and submissive have power over each other.

-But how? I mean, the submissive can't give orders to the dominant, right?

-Well, the dominant is indeed the one who gives order, but he will never do something the submissive doesn't like. He has to understand what the other needs and give it to him, and he can't force him to do anything. That's what safewords are made for: if the dominant pushes the sub's limits too far, the safeword will immediately alert him that he has to stop. Trust is essential, I mean, you wouldn't do this with someone you're afraid won't follow the rules you established. Anyway, the submissive actually controls the scene, because the dominant follows his rules." Jungkook nods, latching to every one of Taehyung's words so that he can learn as many things as he can. If there is anything he doesn't want, it's to do something Taehyung doesn't like, or worse, to hurt him.

"Can there be several safewords?

-Yeah, like 'yellow' for something that is a bit too much and 'red' for something the sub absolutely wants to stop. If the sub is gagged or can't talk for some reason, there can be physical ways of telling you don't like something, like for example dropping a ball on the floor or snapping your fingers." The image of Taehyung being gagged suddenly appears in Jungkook's mind, and the man has to force himself to think about something less appealing or he knows he's going to have a little problem over the lowest part of his abdomen.

"Okay... Shouldn't we know beforehand what the other doesn't like, though?

-Sure, it's strongly advised to make a list of your kinks and mood-killings, but there can be things you have forgotten to write down. Also sometimes things can be a bit overwhelming, for example I can like over-stimulation, but if it gets too much, then I need to have a way to say it. Or I might think I'll like something before a scene, but once you do it to me I realise it's not that great." Jungkook nods diligently again, Taehyung finding his serious face pretty adorable. He's like an eager-to-learn pupil, except he's in a very different kind of school right now.

"Why do you call it a scene, by the way?

-Oh, it's just the name given to the moment you 'play' with a partner.

-Fine... Other important things I need to know?

-Aftercare.

-Aftercare?

-During a scene, the submissive's state of mind changes. It's like a trance which is called the sub-space, and it's a moment during which he can lose control as he lets someone else overpower him. It's very powerful, so it's important for the dominant to make sure he doesn't completely crash down on Earth when he comes back to his senses. That's why you must take your time at the end of a session and take care of the submissive. You can cuddle, talk to him, massage his body, whatever the submissive told you he wanted before a scene.

-I get it... Have we reviewed everything?

-Not at all... I mean, there are a lot more things to know about BDSM, but I only remember the key points. If you want to know about the details, you should read the book." Taehyung says, patting the book he bought at the sex-shop that he hasn't stopped reading the whole week, trying to absorb as much information as he could.

"I'll definitely read it. I think we should also write a list of what we want and don't want, alright?

-I can't wait to do that."

Jungkook has indeed remained true to his words and read the whole book, now understanding a bit better this concept that he was so unfamiliar with. Actually, the more he read, the more the idea of BDSM appealed to him: it wasn't like he imagined or had seen in porn videos, where the submissive was wrapped in leather in a dungeon and was treated like an animal. BDSM could suit everyone's tastes, from light bondage to knife play.

"Let's do a 'yes/no/maybe' list. I found one on the internet that seems rather complete... For each sexual practice, we say if we'd like to do it or not. 'Maybe' stands for 'I would like to try, but I'm not sure I'll like it'. Actually, I'm supposed to be the one answering all the questions, but I want to know if you're okay with everything too." Jungkook smiles, finding it cute that Taehyung cares about his opinion while he's going to be the one experiencing everything.

"Let's start then... The first one is 'Blindfolds'.

-Yes." Jungkook tells himself that it's going to be tough, to imagine Taehyung in all these kinds of situations without jumping on him. The mere idea of blindfolding his husband has his mouth going dry. "If you don't like something, just tell me...

-Alright. The next one is 'Bondage'.

-Yes.

-'Orgasm denial'?

-Yes.

-Really?" Jungkook asks with a surprised gaze, Taehyung nodding a bit shyly.

"I-I'd really like to try it... I heard it makes it even better the next time you come. Next one?" He says, eager to change the subject.

"'Cross-dressing'?

-No way. Except if you'd like it?" Jungkook shakes his head, scrunching his nose.

-Nah, I'm not into this kind of things.

-Great... Next one?

-'Public places'." Jungkook reads, red blooming on his cheeks, something the brown-haired male notices immediately.

"Jeon Jungkook... Do you have a thing with outdoor sex?

-I-I might, I have to admit..." The man confesses, feeling his hands becoming sweaty. He had never had the guts to tell his husband about his kink before this moment. "Especiallyofficesex." He adds quickly with a little voice, which has Taehyung grinning at his husband's bashfulness.

"Hey, you never told me about this...

-Yeah, I know... I wanted to, but it's easier said than done. D-Do you think you'd be okay with it?" Jungkook asks hesitantly, hoping his husband won't be repelled by the idea.

"Let's put 'Maybe' for this one." The librarian winks at him, and Jungkook feels excited at the thought of defiling Taehyung between two bookshelves. Maybe they can even do that at the university he works in, Jungkook tells himself dreamily, spending a few seconds lost into his thoughts. Taehyung's fingers snap in front of his eyes, making him startle so that his husband laughs at his surprised face.

"S-Sorry.

-No problem..." The brown-haired male smirks, "Next one?"

----

Taehyung rubs his eyes while sitting up into his bed, groaning at the cold space that is his bed without Jungkook. The man had to leave early today, unfortunately having a meeting on the very day of Taehyung's birthday. Thus, he's a bit grumpy as he gets out of bed, groaning as his little toe bumps in the corner of the nightstand.

The moment the brown-haired male enters the kitchen, he raises his eyebrows as he spots two envelopes labelled 'One' and 'Two' waiting for him on the table. Thrilled, Taehyung opens the first one, lips more and more curving upwards.

"Happy birthday! You're a big thirty-five-year-old baby now, congrats!

I'm sorry I had to be at work this morning, but don't worry, I'll make it up for it later. I'll bring your favourite burgers and a cake tonight so we can get fat together, how's that for a birthday meal?

Oh and, you know I'm not into cheesy stuff or anything, but I'd like to remind you that I love you.

See you later!

Your stupid husband who's not very good at writing birthday letters."

The fondest smile stretches on Taehyung's lips as he reads Jungkook's message, when he notices a sentence at the very bottom of the page.

"PS: Read the second letter only if you're ready for a night of BDSM fun."

Taehyung's throat runs dry in the second, heart slamming against his ribcage. He all but tears the other letter open, unfolding the paper inside of it with fingers almost shaking from impatience.

"Baby boy," These are the first two words Taehyung's reads, but it already tears a little sigh of arousal from his lips. This is the name he told Jungkook he wanted to be called by during their scenes, and he can already guess by which name his husband signed this letter. "Last night, I put a box inside of your nightstand drawer. I want you to open it now, then keep reading this letter." Taehyung puts the piece of paper down immediately, not wanting to disobey Jungkook, and he all but runs towards their bedroom. There is indeed a box inside of his nightstand, with a post-it note stuck on top of it once again – Jungkook has always liked leaving little messages around the house. It had been a long time since the last time he had done it, Taehyung tells himself, and a nostalgic feeling spreads into his veins for a second.

"Remember that time at the sex-shop where I bought something for you?"

Taehyung had almost forgotten about it, but now he remembers that he had indeed questioned Jungkook about this mysterious item he had bought during their vacation. Impatient to discover what it is, he lifts the lid, before quickly closing it in shame at the thing he spots lying inside of the box.

It's a black dildo, something he never imagined would be in his house one day. They had never tried any toys in twenty years together, never even spoke about it. How vanilla, Taehyung thinks a bit bitterly. If he had managed to get rid of his embarrassment and had spoken to Jungkook before, their sex life could have been way more exciting, just the way he had always wanted it.

He raises the lid anew, releasing a shaky breath as he takes the toy into his hands. Was he really going to use this today? Would it be pleasurable?

Taehyung notices a little remote next to the toy along with a notice, that he grabs as well. He goes back to the kitchen, the weight of the toy into his hand feeling unfamiliar, and keeps reading Jungkook's letter.

"I hope you like my present, because you'll have to use it pretty soon. Take your time getting used to the idea, and whenever you feel ready, I want you to put it inside of you and set it on the lowest setting. It might feel weird as you never used anything of this kind, but you don't have the right to remove it, neither to move it inside of you. You don't have the right to touch yourself either, or to come, even without being touched. Last thing, I want you to take a shower before I arrive home; don't dry your hair, and wait for me in only a hoodie and briefs.

I hope you'll be a good boy for me,

Master."

Shivers run over Taehyung's skin, cock already starting to twitch into his briefs. He knows they haven't even gotten to the real deal yet; they haven't started the scene, they're just preparing for it, but he's already way too aroused. Will he even manage to retain himself from reaching his high before Jungkook comes back, he doesn't even know.

The brown-haired male turns the toy into his hands, eventually deciding to push one of the buttons on the remote control. He startles when the thing into his hands starts to vibrate, the tip moving in circles. Not being able to help it, Taehyung starts laughing, thinking about the ridiculousness of this situation – him being at home trying to figure out how to use a dildo. He fiddles with the remote and eventually manages to stop the toy's movements, before reading the notice thoroughly.

It takes him a few hours to finally settle on trying out the toy, the man going to the bathroom and snatching some lube from the cupboard before entering the shower.

The warm water in the shower helps him loosen his muscles, the man emitting a sigh of satisfaction as it runs all over his body. He takes all his time washing himself, mentally preparing for what's next. Eventually, when his curiosity is stronger than his nervousness, he takes some lube into his hand, pouring a great amount on his fingers before sitting down.

It's easy for him to stretch himself, as Taehyung is getting laid pretty often these days – he and Jungkook are like two teenagers all over again, jumping on each other whenever they get the chance. Thus, it only takes him five minutes to feel ready, the brown-haired male then taking the toy into his hands, stressed yet pretty much aroused. The idea he's executing his Master's orders makes waves of arousal radiating in his belly, stronger and stronger with time passing.

His breathing quickens as he slowly pushes the toy inside of him, a soft whimper crossing the barrier of his lips as it fits deep inside of him. It feels very different than having his husband in him; it's harder and bigger, filling him up perfectly. Taehyung feels dirty in the best way, and he can't wait for Jungkook's next orders to defile him even more.

Taehyung cuts the stream of water before exiting the shower, having a little bit of troubles walking normally so that he softly laughs at himself. Grabbing the remote on the counter, he then pushes the button that corresponds to the lowest setting.

His eyes flutter close as the toy starts moving, and he suddenly understands why Jungkook chose this one. His sweet spot is stimulated in the best way, making a deep pleasure slowly but steadily rising into his lower abdomen.

Taehyung has never come without being touched in his life, but he might as well do so today, he tells himself while opening his eyes anew. Trying to forget about the toy that does his best at massaging his bundle of nerves, and thanking all the gods he knows that Jungkook hasn't made him turn it on a higher setting, the man puts his clothes on before exiting the bathroom.

----

Jungkook hasn't been able to refrain himself from thinking about Taehyung all day long. He has pictured him in the most sinful situations, having to force himself to focus on his lectures at least a little if he didn't want his students to start asking themselves some questions. Now he's finally on his way home after a whole day of frustration, hoping Taehyung is enjoying his birthday present.

"Baby, I'm home!" He announces while crossing the threshold, closing the door behind him.

"J-Jungkook..." A pitiful whine answers him, making red bloom on Jungkook's cheek as they heat up. Intrigued and aroused at the same time, the man walks further into the living room to discover Taehyung sprawled on the couch, hair sticking to his forehead while his chest rises and falls at a fast pace.

"Fuck, Tae, you're beautiful." The raven-haired male heaves while letting his backpack fall on the floor, eyes devouring his husband's frame that squirms from all the shudders elicited by the toy inside of him.

"J-Jungkookie, please... I n-need to come now." Taehyung pleads, and for a second Jungkook is surprised about the fact his husband hasn't given up already, but then he understands: the brown-haired male has never been able to come from his sweet spot only, he needs to be touched at least a little to let go. Since Jungkook ordered him not to touch himself and that Taehyung visibly obeyed him, he's physically unable to reach his climax. That thought makes a smirk grow on his face, knowing that he is in full control and that Taehyung won't come if he doesn't want him to.

"'Jungkookie', hmm? That's not how you're going to convince me..." Jungkook purrs while kneeling next to the couch, letting his fingers run over the skin of Taehyung's neck that is glowing with a thin layer of sweat. That simple touch makes the other's back arch, desperate for more.

"M-Master..." The whimpering man immediately corrects himself, and the nickname ignites a spark of arousal in Jungkook's guts.

"What do you want, Baby?

-I want- I want to come, Master, please..." Jungkook's fingers travel from his husband's torso to his lower abdomen, before he lets them ghost over Taehyung's cock that is straining against his pants. A broken moan escapes the man's lips, but Jungkook immediately breaks the contact, only teasing Taehyung even more.

"What if Master doesn't let you? Will you be angry, Baby boy?" He asks, grabbing the remote on the coffee table before pushing the button that corresponds to a higher setting. Taehyung's head trashes on the side, hand shooting up into his hair before pulling at the strands so hard that Jungkook is afraid for a second he will hurt himself.

"No... I won't be angry, M-Master." He still manages to utter, eyes squeezed shut.

"Look at me when you speak, Baby boy." Jungkook thought that it would be harder to take control, that he wouldn't feel confident at all, but in the end it's not that bad. He's a bit scared of doing or saying something wrong as it's the first time they do something like this, but he likes the feeling of power that spreads into his veins, which makes his words come out naturally. "You won't be angry, hmm?" Taehyung's eyes flutter open and he anchors his gaze into Jungkook's, hips rutting up as he does as if it could relieve him from his frustration. Jungkook goes back to a lower setting, making it even harder for Taehyung to answer him as his jaw tightens because of the lack of stimulation.

"I-I won't- I'll do anything for Master." Jungkook knows his husband has understood what he has in mind. Taehyung had told him he would like to experience orgasm denial, and Jungkook was going to give him what he wanted. If anything, it would make it even better when they would next have sex, as Taehyung would reach his high after a long while of frustration.

The brown-haired male emits a long whine of frustration when the buzzing inside of him comes to a stop, head sinking back in the armrest of the couch. His breathing is uneven, and Jungkook can see a stain over his pants where Taehyung has leaked so much precum.

"P-Please..." Taehyung mewls, a hand landing on his husband's belt, and Jungkook is unable to resist after being frustrated for so long.

"Yeah, okay," He murmurs, letting Taehyung unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants. Taehyung looks spent, but he still eagerly dives on Jungkook's cock once the latter is freed from its briefs. The raven-haired male emits a long groan when he feels the heat of his husband's throat around him, grabbing a fistful of Taehyung's hair so that this one whimpers in pain. Jungkook wonders for a second if Taehyung is going to pinch him, as it's what they settled on doing whenever Taehyung can't say the safeword out loud, but nothing comes.

Not being able to help it, Jungkook starts thrusting into his mouth, Taehyung immediately understanding what he wants and relaxing his jaw to make it easier for him.

"You're so fucking hot." Jungkook hisses when he feels his husband swallow around him, relishing the way Taehyung looks so debauched. "Fuck, I'm gonna come..." The way Taehyung lets him use him, and how much he seems to enjoy it is too much for him to handle.

Jungkook comes down Taehyung's throat with a loud moan, making the latter cough a little.

"Swallow." He orders, continuing to fuck Taehyung's mouth until the fire in his belly eventually dies down. A curse escapes his lips when Taehyung leans backwards, opening his mouth to show him how well he obeyed Jungkook.

"God..." Jungkook heaves a sigh while plopping on the sofa next to his husband, embracing his body with slightly weak arms. Taehyung nuzzles into his chest and clings to him, breathing uneven.

"Shh, it's okay Baby..." Jungkook murmurs before applying tender kisses on his husband's temple, hand gently stroking his hair. "You've been so good... I'm proud of you." Taehyung is slowly starting to come back to his senses, but it takes a good five minutes before he can manage to emit a few strained words. Jungkook never stops fondling him during that moment, praising him so much that red patches appear over Taehyung's cheeks. He himself feels like coming back on Earth, and he suddenly tells himself that aftercare might not be useful only for the submissives, after all.

"Fuck... Kookie... That was great." Taehyung breathes out, a tired yet content smile spreading on his lips. His belly quickly draws his attention elsewhere though, groaning in hunger.

"You hungry?" Jungkook asks, chuckling a little when hearing the sound, and Taehyung nods eagerly.

"I just need to clean up a bit and remove this thing from my butt." Taehyung says shyly, standing up on wobbly legs before starting to walk with difficulty, making Jungkook scoff. "Hey, you're not the one walking with a dildo up the ass.

-How sexy." The brown-haired male chuckles, shaking his butt while winking to Jungkook who rolls his eyes in amusement.

How Taehyung can go from overly sexy and needy to acting like an eight-year-old will always surprise him, but he can't say he doesn't love it.

****

Thanks a lot for reading ♥ Please consider voting or commenting, that would be awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 26.9K 32
Jungkook has been married for 10 years, But Jimin dosent love him Taehyung is a 24 year buisnessman, whose wife died while giving birth to their chil...
11.6K 629 10
Sweet love story of two lovers. All picture credits to their owner.
48K 1.7K 16
Yoongi is helplessly in love while Jimin wants to play cupid. Started: 30 April 2020 #1K at 21 May 2020 #10K at 25 October 2020
36.1K 643 20
"Jeon Jungkook and Kim taehyung faught for a project and tried kill each other" Then what made them marry each other? ??: I WANT TO DIE!DON'T SAVE ME...