Dominant Book 2

By Mo0n_AiRies_011

Dominant. A person of aggression, disrespect is never in their tolerance. Prideful, strong, and fearless... n... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Seven II
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Forty-Nine II
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Sixty-Nine II
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy Two II
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Epilogue I
Final Epilogue
NEWS!

Chapter Eighty-Six

1.5K 48 2
By Mo0n_AiRies_011

AN: Not good with epic battles so forgive me if this doesn't satisfy you 😭😭

************************************************************

*Third Person's POV*

Breathe in. Breathe out. You can try to act brave. You can try to pretend you're not afraid but the fear will always find its way back to you. You can try and shuffle on your feet to shake off your uneasiness, you can try to breathe in calmly but that fear won't leave. You can try and shake your head to leave the haunting thoughts off your mind but the tremors of fear won't leave you.

It is chilling. The night is chilling and so are the bones of thousands of men as they ascend to the ruins of the Riley's mansion. It was the dark out. The moon was clouded by thick dark clouds as if the darkness itself is present with them. The air is stale and still, the eerie howling of it deafens the ears of the army like a ghost screeching.

They couldn't stop shaking as they move forward, feet slowly crunching up debrises and other things, a distraction they welcome to take their minds off the terror that they'll soon face.

Goosebumps and sweat does nothing to hide the fear they're trying to hide. Feet shuffling uneasily, heart pounding in chests, breathings getting deep or shallower, eyes darting side to side...they're scared. Shithead terrified since even the air screams fear and terror.

Something is not right.

It's what all of their instinct has been warning the moment they step foot in the Riley's territory. It's what their intuition has been telling them but they moved forward in blind obedience. This could be the path of their destruction or something else entirely.

The shadows that lurks in the remains of the once beautiful mansion gave them the chills that only pure terror could give. They feel their legs shaken as they move more and more to the depths of the destroyed mansion.

Pounding hearts, deep breaths, scents of fear, uneasy shuffles reached Zach's ears as he remained stoic in a shadow at the center of the mansion. He could feel the fear radiating from the thousands of men that is ascending towards them that entices the dark nature of him. He could feel the bloodlust, the sickening satisfying urge to bring terror to people, he could feel himself edging closer to the world of savagery as they ascend.

He felt Ducleus' aura a few feet behind his left, he could see his eyes poking on the shadow; wearing that same feral smile he wore.

His eyes then stared straight ahead, ears honing on the others from his side, hearing their calm heartbeat, their breathings are silent. There are no uneasiness to them, just confidence in their own strength. Zach knew all of them are not afraid of death, he knew they'll face death itself with smiles on their faces...without fear. They're true warriors. Zach is lucky to have them. Yet he can't help but feel remorseful of what this battle might lead them.

This is a battle against hundreds to five. Zach have trust into his friends and family's strength but he knows this battle could be the end for them.

He doesn't want that. He doesn't want them to die when the world has more things to show them, more memories they could make, more moments they could share, and more things to explore. He doesn't want it to end for them, not this soon. Especially not for his sake or Lex's. He knows Lex won't want anyone to die for her sake. She fights her own battles the way he does and if he could, he wants to fight all of them himself. Not include his family or Ducleus or Lucia or anyone.

This is his fight. His war to win. The evil he has to stop.

This is his battle.

He tried sending them away so he could just face them alone but they came back. It didn't work and now...he'll suffer the consequences.

Breathing in. Breathing out. He closed his eyes, putting his body in a state of stasis as he tuned his senses.

He directed his senses towards the underground basement, hearing Lex's healing breath and Lucia's caution. He redirected his senses towards his father as he felt his mother's aura approaching him. They shared a look, love and worry and trust coming off of them in waves before they kissed passionately like this is goodbye.

He redirected his senses away from them, his emotions starting to get heavy. He tuned out to Ducleus as he remains stoic in his pose. His aura is of silent savagery yet his eyes hold a longing to them...a longing of normal life.

Checking on Fernando as the men edge closer, he remained hollow. No emotion crossed his face, no more light in his eyes. He's already dead inside yet he still keeps on living.

As the first man came into view of the dim light of the night, his eyes snapped open to reveal the bloodiest color of eyes in the history of men before he lunged at his target, tearing his throat out with his fangs before the man could even scream.

The battle had begun.

☆☆☆☆☆

Color of serpentine yellow stare back at him, his slowly wrinkling fingers curled over a small vial that holds the yellow substance in his hands. He smirked as he inhaled the satisfying smell of death before releasing it with a joyous sigh.

The sound of crunching leaves alerted him of an approach as he turns around with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

"Dom" Jackson greeted him with a slight nod that has him rumbling internally in insult. He doesn't like the way this guy doesn't give him the respect he deserves. Nonetheless he swallowed the growl that threatened to come out.

"You know I like to keep things tight when it comes to time" he stated as he played the yellow-colored filled vial in his hands.

His words nearly made Jackson snort, remembering how he wastes his time getting pleased by his whore instead of getting ready for battle.

When his goon didn't utter a word, he rolled his eyes and threw him the vial.

Jackson caught the vial in his hands, already taking note of the coldness of it like it had been buried in the snow for years. The yellow color has goosebumps rising on his skin, his other side growling; not liking the substance a bit, a deep ingrained instinct telling him it's not safe.

"What is this?" He asked his Dom, already having a bad feeling of just a harmless vial filled with a yellow substance.

"That, is our winning key. Go get the chest in the car trunk and coat all the bullets with those things" his Dom brushed off like it's no big deal but with how much his other side roar and rattle his cage, he knows it's something fatal. But what? What got his other side reacting so panic-stricken to a vial?

"What is it? Tell me what it is and I'll go" he prompted as his Dom rolled his eyes in irritation.

"You're in no condition to negotiate, boy" Jackson's jaw ticked in that name. "What makes you think I won't have your throat for defying me?" The dom asked, his black eyes that once brought him terror now doesn't hold that same intimidation. What intimidates Jackson more is the youngest version of him that is just behind the midst of all these trees.

"What makes you think that someone else is worthy to take my spot when that happens?" He retorted back that has his dom shutting his mouth.

With a sigh and a roll of his eyes from the dom, he replied. "Viper venom with blaze" he answered as if that explains everything.

Jackson only raised his eyebrow before his dom rolled his eyes again and elaborated. "If blaze alone can make a dominant vulnerable, how much more with venom in it?"

Jackson's eyes widened in realization. His suspicion and his acquaintance's are confirmed. He knew his dom will pull something like this out in order to win. Since when did his dom played fair anyways?

"Victory is in our midst" Jackson murmured with a feral smile that has his dom smiling with his canines glinting in the setting sun.

"Aye. Now get it done with" his dom prompted with a wave of his hand as he nodded and turned to walk away.

"Oh and..." his dom stopped him as he turned his head back to look at him. "...I would like that back"

Jackson stared at it in reluctance before throwing it to his dom in restrained hesitancy. He should've just threw it in his face so that he could swallow the venom himself was his last thought as he left the old fool in the middle of the forest with an evil glint in his eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Get it done! The battle's in a few hours coat all the bullets with those!" Jackson yelled as he ordered men after men to get the work done.

Men in different heights and build scurries around doing as he ordered while the other group of men, the more savage than the group watches the others with keen eyes.

'Traitors' he thought as he looked away to bark more orders while he constructs a plan on how to escape those savages' ever watchful eyes.

When he saw the substance in the trunk, he knew another thing is wrong again since the color of it is more faded than what his dom held. He knew, he has to do something. He knew he had to help in stopping this mad man's plan of evilness. This needs to end.

With a few more pretenses, and a cunning excuse, he was able to withdraw from the group with no suspicion at all as he hides in a rocky area in the forest as he presses call to the people he knew needs this information more than anyone.

"You're right. He pulled something like that so you'll have to find a solution while you're at it. It's just like what you described, yet when I looked at the substances in the trunk, they're more faded in color than his. There's more to it than he lets on. This is the only scale my help could give you" was what he said on the phone before hanging up.

☆☆☆☆☆

Screams of pain. Blood shed. Life taken. Light fading.

It's a game of hide and seek they played. They try to catch the prey, the prey kills them first. You hide, you die. You try to find them, you die.

It's a never ending cycle. The predator becomes the prey while the prey takes the kill. It's a good strategy.

Zach and the others knew that they don't have the strength in numbers but they have the strength and skill to kill thousands.

The ruins of the mansion became a maze of death. You turn the wrong way, the monster eats you. It's a game of who could kill the other first. There's no rule, no limits, just kill.

The only rule in this battle is kill, or be killed. Either way, death is inevitable.

Zach basked in the glory of death as he tore throat every throat, drink from the throat of life and take every light away from the enemies. He had become the bringer of death. He didn't care for the blood that soaked his shirt, nor the blood that paints his face in a terrifying vision. He didn't care how many lives he take, he didn't care for the way they die; be it gruesome or quick.

All he cares about is the satisfaction he felt as the bloodthirst in him is being quenched yet he still wants more.

Jumping to the next victim, he dug his claws in his nape, taking hold of his spinal cord before ripping it off his body as his head tilts forward limply. A dark chuckle escaped him as more and more men start to crowd around him. He let his self indulge in the thrill of battle, his muscle bunching and tensing underneath the flesh as he becomes bigger and bigger with all the power that's pumping in his veins.

He killed them all without a blink; tore their throats out, shoved a cracked bone to their chests, clawed their body, ripped their heads off, tore their limb, broke their spine...he could go at it forever.

He darted to the other area of the ruins, watching in satisfaction as his mother kill each and every men who made the mistake of stepping on her territory in the ruins. She doesn't have the ability to use claws and fangs but she has her ivory daggers and knives that are deadlier and faster that what the enemy could withstand.

Ducleus is wreckless and as merciless as him, not hiding in the shadows anymore as he steps into the light, spilling blood everywhere with a feral smile on his face. He loves the satisfying feeling of fresh kill, that much Zach could tell as his eyes burned with firey lust for kill.

Fernando is standing his ground better than Zach expected. He moves in a fluid motion, his blows are confident and sure on what spot to sink in to inflict the best damages and kill. He has this natural stealth in him that even with a dominant hearing strained for his movements, you still won't be able to tell where he is before he is already tearing your throat out.

His dad is someone you could call the professional and nonchalant killer. He is either in the shadows or in the light, just sitting on the slabs of broken walls with his leg crossed over the other. He's in no rush to kill, he let the enemy come near him as he fights with a grace and fluidity of a calm water. There's no hesitation in his kills, no uneasiness, only confidence as he rips head to head, not once having a splatter of blood in his suit, just his hands that are covered with the crimson liquid.

500...536...610...Zach counted his kills to keep his mind off the darkening urges that is trying to consume him. There's no pain now...just demons whispering sinister things to him that has his control slipping from him from time to time.

It was nearly dawn when the enemy number died down yet Zach has this nagging feeling that something is wrong, that there's something missing.

As the five of them gather in the middle of the ruins, all bloodied and tired...that nagging feeling intensified as he sensed the evil in their midst.

Pile after pile of dead bodies litter the ground, blood pools around in puddles that hurts Ducleus' and Antonio's nose. Nothing had remained to the battered mansion, just the remaining of the sturdy posts and some hardened walls that are painted by death.

As all their eyes connected, they knew this is not the end.

Knowing Damien - Zach's grandfather - he doesn't go down this easy nor does he go into battle this easy to defeat. Damien is a cunning wise oaf and also a Harrison, that ought to be something else entirely and Damien never loses. Damien always wins his battles no matter the cost.

Zach knew there was more to it when he realized that none of Damien's trusted goons had showed up, not once and Damien himself hadn't shown up at all.

"Damned shit" Zach cursed as he realized that they were played.

His head snapped to the forest line at the back of the Riley's property and his instincts were proven right. He could feel another hundreds of enemies, stronger than they previously fought and dominants all the same as them.

A guttural growl rumbled from within his chest that shook the trees that hide the enemy within.

A resounding clap echoed from the trees that has the others jerking in alertness. Their body tensed in preparation of another battle yet you could tell they're still tired with how their shoulders sag a bit and how the fire in their eyes are dimmer.

From the darkness emerged the man they all loathe with all of their soul and heart; wearing a mocking grin dressed for battle. His body is covered with black leather with guns and various types and sizes of knives and daggers lining his outfit.

His dramatic appearance wasn't what shocked the five of them but the army behind them.

"Traitors!!" Ducleus roared as they all stepped into the line of their vision.

Behind Damien are no other than the Spartans. The dominants that were suppose to be by their side, their ally, the dominants who are true to their honor and loyalty...not somebody siding with the devil.

"Aaaw...don't burst now Ducleus. We're just having fun. Don't wanna be the party pooper now, do we?" Damien mocked as Ducleus jerked to lunge at him but Zach held him back.

"Fucking bastard!!! I'll kill you!! When I get my hands on you, you'll face my wrath!! You hear me?!!!! I'll kill you!!!" Ducleus roared and struggled in Zach's grip as the pscho just laughs in amusement.

"You see that, gentlemen? That is the music of a person who can't accept defeat." Damien announced in sick happiness as he paces slowly in front of the army of the Spartans.

"That is the sight of an easy victory. No longer should you be led by an abomination. No longer should you be led by a weakling disguised as a leader. No longer should you live your life in blind loyalty and pathetic excuse of honor. You shall now live with freedom, no limits, no rules. This time....no leader should control you. You shall follow what your heart desires. You shall lead yourselves!" The cry of hundreds of men manipulated by the cunning mind of Damien resounded in the still surroundings. Each of them hold the determination and greed in their eyes. Whatever Damien did to have them turn their backs on their beliefs is beyond what Ducleus and Zach could ever comprehend.

Damien's evilness knows no bounds.

"Don't you have shame brothers?!!!" Ducleus' deep voice resonated around as everything died down.

"Was your greed for something trample over your honor as a Spartan? Was what he offers you weigh more than your love for your blood and home? Was all those pain and struggles you faced mean nothing for you to just turn your back on what you are born to be, in what you are made to be? Have you forgotten the promise we made? Have you forgotten the meaning of Sparta? Have you forgotten our brotherhood?! Does any of those mean so little to any of you?"

No sounds voiced out their stand. No voice raised to lash back at him. What greeted the five of them was a deafening silence. They couldn't tell if the army is pondering over Ducleus' words, they couldn't figure if somehow a part of them feel remorseful of their act.

"I'm not going to judge you brothers. You're free men. Just answer me, were his offerings worth more than your dignity?"

That struck a nerve on the others as they flinched. Zach let him go as he stood in front of them all. Ducleus might be covered in the blood of his enemies, he might look like an indestructible barricade but he has a soft spot for the Spartans even with all the pain and suffering they put him through.

Some have realized this as they broke the line of the enemy, walking towards theirs as they got back to the side they knew is the right one. Damien's outraged words had fell on deaf ears as they continue to surge forward back to the side of good.

Most stayed back but Ducleus couldn't care less. He cares more to his brothers that were once lost and now has been found.

They didn't expect it.

They were focused on basking on their relief of the others finally siding them to even be on guard of a possible fraud.

Things happened so fast.

One moment all of them stood their ground, bracing themselves for the enemy; not knowing one had snuck on their back and stabbed them. The next, a gunshot resounded before Ducleus fell on the ground with a yellow liquid tainted in blood oozing out from a wound on the right side of his chest.

Zach's enraged roar started the second battle. The Spartans on their side had taken care of the backstabber, his body now on the ground along with the others; only torn limbs, wretched organs and pools of blood are what's left of the savage's body.

Damien's evil laugh resonated through the whole place as the two sides clashed together.

"Thea! Take Ducleus to safety!" Fernando called out through the yells of battle cries and through Zach's bone-chilling roar.

Thea rushed to Ducleus as she tried to pull him away from the wreck with only her strength.

"You see that, Zach?! You see what I'm capable of?" Damien yelled in pure evil with a sinister chuckle as they clashed.

The battle isn't even close to fair as they clashed with the army behind Damien.

Claws had grown. Fangs had elongated. Eyes had dilated.

Both sides clashed like two tectonic plates clashing with each other. Growls had resounded. Grunts of pain had filled the air. Flesh were torn. Limbs were pulled off. Throats were slit. Organs had been wretched out. Lives had been drained.

Blood were everywhere.

A lot have been slaughtered on both sides. Zach's side had suffered the impact the worse as their numbers get lesser and lesser. Even with Zach's fast and brutal killing, Damien's armies are still winning.

Their cries of pain and the sound of them taking their last breath had put Zach on edge. He could feel his heartbeat rising, a hysteria bubbling inside. It doesn't even help that his dad had lost that calm fighting demeanor of his. He now holds a slight struggle in facing off the enemies, a sweat trickling down his forehead as blood splatter carelessly on his once spotless suit; a worry line creasing his face.

Everything seemed to slow down in Zach's vision as his gaze zoomed on Fernando who's struggling with the fight he's facing. He now sports a few bruises and a busted lip as he fights off the offenders. The spartans' numbers are winding...they're gonna lose the war.

His distraction was used to advantage as the enemies gang up on him. A gunshot resounded before his right chest jerks with the impact of the shot. The same yellow liquid with blood oozed out from the wound as Zach slowly fell to the ground.

He felt it tingling at first before a searing white burning pain invaded him. A restrained cry left his lips as his head thrown back with the release of the sound. He could feel it running through his veins like his blood is fuel while the substance in the bullet is fire that consumes him, burning him from the inside out.

Before he could get up again, he was swarmed by the endless throngs of Spartans. Their fists lands on him like drops of an angry storm that busts his lips, tore his flesh, and claw at his skin but his focus is only on dealing with the burning pain inside him. His eyes blurred as kicks and jabs attacked his chest and ribs but he could make out a figure of a guy going after where his mother disappeared along with Ducleus' body.

"No" he uttered weakly as his connection to his dark side started to wither and sizzle. Its figure in his head is buckling yet he could make out his anguished cry and the roar of his rage, wanting to be let out and kill.

He managed to prop himself up on his left shoulder but winced when another kick invaded his ribs. Insults and words of loathing reached his ears yet he still continued to get up even with the internal pain consuming him and weakening him at the same time.

He groaned in pain, his face battered and beaten as he tries to sit up again, but instead of the enemies' wrath falling upon him, he was surprised to find them ripped off from him.

Grunts and cries of anguish reached his ears before they faded, a blurry figure of a hand stretched out for him and he grasped it weakly.

He was pulled firmly up as he stood on slightly shaky legs. He sliced one of his arm, deep enough to damage a vein but not enough to cut it.

He felt the burning pain slowly fade away as his body responded again. He started to heal, the wounds faded like they were never there at all, replaced by flawlessly smooth tanned skin he has. His vision had gone back to its clear view and he was shocked to see the face who had helped him.

"Never really dreamed of being in this scenario with you, Harrison" a certain blonde haired guy remarked with a playful irritation in his face yet Zach could tell he doesn't mind 'being in this scenario with him'.

"Anderson?" He asked bewildered as he blinked to check if he was hallucinating. Anderson? The guy he had a conflict with and fought with Alexandrielle by his side is here? And helping him? What in the frog's world is happening here?

"I'll bask in your constipated look later. For now let's kick some ass since you're good at it. Correction: I'm good at it." Was all he said before he speeds off to 'kick asses'.

Zach stared at him frozen in his spot for a few seconds before he shook his head with a chuckle. 'That guy cares even if he doesn't admit it' was Zach's thought before he sprung in action, all the while noticing the herd of warriors that came along with Anderson.

☆☆☆☆☆

Swish. Splash. Whoosh.

The sound of Thea's struggling movements and Ducleus' heavy body being dragged on the ground filled her ears as she grunts with every tug on Ducleus' body.

The trail that his body made looks like a blood red path as the blood makes a trail for them. Thea willed herself not to look at Ducleus' wound but temptation always got the best of her that has tears streaming down her face at the sight.

Finally being able to pull him in a secluded area, she gently laid his head down on a slab as his face contorted in pain. His temperature had risen to inhumane degree that makes her panic more. Sweat had fell from his forehead like waterfalls as he jerks and writhed in pain at times.

"Ducleus" she whimpered in worry as she covers his wound with her hand, trying to will it to stop bleeding as he grunts and groans in pain.

"Ducleus open your eyes. Come on open it, you big brute. Don't you dare fall unconscious with me or God forgive me I'll kill you myself!" Thea tried to have him keep his eyes open yet only a groan was his reply.

"Ducleus! Open those eyes before I kick that Spartan ass of yours!" She threatened before he groaned again, eyes peeking open weakly as she nodded and cupped his face in her hands. "Stay with me" she whispered softly as he nodded weakly in response.

Taking her hands away, she let them hover above his wounded chest, taking a calming deep breath in before she tore the cloth to expose the wound. It doesn't seem fatal in her eyes, just a normal bullet wound but with how it drained Ducleus almost instantly, she knows that this is something beyond her knowledge.

Dominants doesn't get affected much but poison or any substance at all. It affects them on a lesser effect like only feeling a tingly feeling to a burning one.

Whatever that is in the substance is fatal with how weaker and paler Ducleus had become with only a few minutes of being shot.

She tried to stop her hands from trembling but she couldn't. She was invaded by bundles and bundle of nerves as Ducleus' skin turns a blue color of paleness.

"No no no no no! Ducleus stay with me. Come on Spartan brute, stay with me!" She rushed out in panic as she hurriedly started working.

"I'm going to try and save you, Ducleus. So don't sleep on me" she urged before taking out her dagger and slicing his wound open.

His skin had compressed against the bullet wound, trapping it inside in the attempt to heal yet only trapping the bullet in and continuing the distribution of the poison. Thea carefully sliced it open with her dagger, creating a clean straight cut as blood oozes out from the wound. Ducleus groaned in pain again as she hushed him, digging her fingers inside the wound as Ducleus bucks and cries in pain.

She dug deeper when she couldn't grasp the bullet and it's quite a challenge with all of Ducleus' writhing. "Please endure it, we're almost there" she pleaded when she felt the muscles around her fingers going tighter; signifying the bullet is within her reach.

Finally taking hold of it, Thea used her nails to wrap around the bullet; widening the wound in the process as Ducleus buckles with a cry of pure anguish.

Wrenching the bullet out of him has a scream of agony reaching out to the air before his body slumped to the floor. Tears continued to fall on Thea's cheeks as she bandaged his wound with her teared shirt.

His temperature winded a bit but his state didn't seem to improve. He's slipping into slumber again as Thea screamed and yelled at him to stay awake; knowing that once he closes his eyes, he's never opening them again.

"Please Ducleus don't sleep on me. Please stay awake. Stay awake please. Ducleus please." She whimpered hysterically, tears now a free dam exploding in her eyes as she punch, pinch, and slap him...anything to keep him awake but he continues to drift away.

"Ducleus please!" She cried in despair as she clutched his hand tightly in hers. "Don't leave us Ducleus please please please"

With all her crying, she didn't notice someone coming up to them and injecting a bluish violet substance on him.

A gasp of breath left Ducleus' lips before he jolted up wide awake.

"Ducleus!" Thea cried in joy as she hugged him tightly only to pull away when he gasped for air.

"What happened?" He asked breathlessly before Thea engulfed him in a hug again.

"Doesn't matter now. You're alive" was her joyful tear-filled response as their eyes looked over to the guy who saved his life.

Thea's eyes widened in recognition when she saw him.

"Jackson?" She asked in disbelief as he stopped mid stride on his way to leave. He turned his head to look at her in shock, not expecting she knows him.

"You know me?" He asked in disbelief as Thea nodded. How could she not remember him? He was the battered kid she saw when Damien tried to dispose her. He was the kid that wants to put an end to her suffering but was brainwashed and manipulated by Damien.

When she said this, the guy's eyes teared up before tears finally streamed down his face.

All the years of pent-up guilt and pain finally exploded as Thea got up to hold her in his arms, whispering soothing words in his ear while Ducleus rubs his back, saying his thanks for saving him.

☆☆☆☆☆

The battle had now turned into a fair one. Turns out that Grayson had asked for alliances over all dominants, the Collins and Andersons at the top of the list when he was on his way for their aid.

It took him a while to convince the Andersons since the heir of the clan has a grudge with Zach. After a lot of convincing, he finally gave them the allegiance he asked. The Collins immediately jumped to aid at the mention of Zach and Lex. With all the connections and dominions of both clans, they managed to gather an army to go up against Damien's.

The first battle that Damien gave Zach and the four gave Grayson enough time to brief the warriors of Damien's trick. That's why they jump n prepared.

Zach fought in a newfound brutality as he tore limb from limb of the enemies. He learned while fighting that he should avoid getting shot since the enemy has something up their sleeve the way their new alliance does. Fernando had figured that out too as he dodged a shot that nicks at his skin. His dad had found that calmed fight of his as he moves swiftly for the kill.

As blood splatters on the ground, Zach felt that bloodlust rising within him as he watched his surroundings got painted by the crimson liquid. He felt it again...that thirsty feeling to consume...to kill...to destroy.

As he rips head to head, slit throat to throat, he unconsciously succumbed in sync to his other side as they kill everything that moves in their sight.

He jumps from one prey to the other, taking hold of their necks before sinking his teeth deep and ripping his throat out. He drinks from the throat of life, wanting more and more instead of quenching that thirst within him.

As the enemy numbers died down, the more he becomes hungry for more death, getting frustrated when there are no more lives to take...only mangled bodies are left as he roars and roars in rage.

The people on their side stepped away from him, away from the raging beast as his bloody red eyes track their movements. Black veins had already appeared in his hands as his claws turned black.

All of them now regard him in strict weariness, some already showing their neck in submission while the others take on a defensive stance.

"Don't move. Don't do any sudden movements" Antonio warns them softly as to not ruffle Zach's fur any more. He knew this is not his son anymore...he knew he had gone to the Half-Dead zone. He knew he shouldn't be taken lightly. There's no going back now.

They're now facing the beast, not his son.

As painful as this is for him, he has to kill him before Zach could do something he'll regret for life.

"If I turn, kill me" his words echoed in his head that has Antonio shutting his eyes tightly with the tears that escaped them.

The beast noticed and...did his eyes just soften?

"Damien" Antonio breathed out that has Zach rising his head, tilting it back and taking a sniff in the air before speeding off in a direction.

☆☆☆☆☆

Grunts. Fists flying. Growls resonating.

Two bodies wrestle on the forest floor as dawn started to fade.

Blood and bruises littered both of theit bodies as they continue to go for each other's throats.

Grayson is relentless in throwing blow after blow on Damien, his claws digging into his skin; ripping the flesh.

Damien managed to flip them over, taking turn in punching Grayson before he was flipped again as he faces Grayson's wrath.

"Bastard!" Grayson growled in anger as he delivered fist followed by fist on Damien.

Damien tried lowering the impact of his blows by clawing at Grayson's chest but that doesn't seem to affect him as he continues his brute force of punching him.

Damien managed to push Grayson off him as he reached for the gun filled with the venom and pointed it at Grayson. Before he could pull the trigger though, Grayson is already in front of him; trying to knock the gun off his grasp.

Damien already learned his mistake earlier as he grip his gun tighter while they continue to wrestle for the gun, both of them trying to point the gun at the other before a shot resonated as a body slumped to the floor...dead.

The gun fell on the ground next as a terrifying creature jumps out of the shadow and stalked towards the killer, bloody red eyes feasting on him like an eat all you can treat.

An insane laugh resonated from his mouth as his eyes wildly take in Grayson's dead body on the ground and his grandson's Half-Dead mode.

"Oh why didn't I think of that?" He asked, finally losing his mind as his fear had come true. Zach became a half-dead dominant and no amount of greenwood ash could give him the power to control him.

With the last ditch effort to survive, he picked up the gun on the floor at the same time Zach lunged at him and everything went dark.

************************************************************

AN: Whooow! Longest chapter in the history of my history! Lol! 😂😂

Epilogue is next! MILLION THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT YA GREAT PEOPLE OUT THERE! 😎🙏🙏 Love you all lovies! ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 61 23
It wasn't supposed to be like this. With my back pinned against the wall and my hands above my head, tears spilling from my eyes as he took me over t...
205K 6.1K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
791 34 23
//He had my hands pinned tightly above my head as I squirmed beneath him. The blade twisting between his fingers. He held it up to my throat. I was a...
4.1M 131K 41
I flinch as his hand reaches to my face, and aggressively pulls down the cloak from my head. He surveys my tear stained face and jewelry all the way...