Tone It Down

By drunkonforthbeam

Beam didn't know which one was the worst, him wearing skirts or Forth's unblinking eyes on his freaking flapp... More

Forewords

Tone It Down

10.3K 586 216
By drunkonforthbeam

Beam didn't know which one was the worst, him wearing skirts or Forth's unblinking eyes on his freaking flappy skirt now.

For hell's sake, Beam did never ask to have this tight baby pink short sleeved off shoulder top to reveal his pale shoulders in such a public place, and darker shades of pale pink skater skirt to wrap just half of his thighs. He did never think that he will waxed all of his leg hairs and wearing this pair of flat low top red sneakers. What worse, the dark brown soft lock hairs displayed so neatly to half of his back was kind of itchy on his revealed shoulders.

Beam shifted uncomfortably on his feet. He tried to pull down the short flappy skirt to cover the rest of his thighs. Red nail polish was polished neatly on eight of his fingers, leaving his left ring finger and his right pinky finger nail with pale pink color. He did never think that the angel gang could apply make up on his face this neatly. Light eyeliner that made his eyes bigger and rounder, the pink lipstick, the pink colored blushes smeared on his pale cheeks. It was such a natural make up, but it really didn't change Beam's mind about hating everything on him right now.

"P'Phaa!" Yo waved his hand as he run to Phana and Kit walked calmly to Ming who was waving so furiously at him. But there, Forth was just standing on his feet, staring at the flappy skirt wrapping just half of his thighs and basically him.

"Aw, what the heck happened to you, Ai'Beam? Didn't kmow you're into something like this, no offense tho," Phana asked as he and his friends walked closer to Beam. He held the dark brown hairlock on Beam's pale shoulder and chuckled with everyone except him and Forth.

"Stupid!" Beam hissed.

Beam couldn't help but to glare at Kit and Yo who made this kind of dirty gambling. He was sure Kit and Yo had told Pha and Ming before. And there, standing, Forth who seemed to know nothing about it. And that thought made him a little bit sad. He was actually scared, and he was very nervous. Although he tried to tone it down and be the usual brave Beam whose Forth can be proud of, the infinite possibilities of how Forth's will react to him being like this really shook his heart with fright.

Until suddenly he the sun light was shaded from him and Beam looked up just to find Forth's eyes staring at him. Fuck the flat sneakers, that made the tall Forth with his thick heeled timberland even taller than he usually was.

Forth's face was unreadable. He looked kind of surprised but the effort to tone it down was obvious, it made him looked rather cold.

"I'm... I'm..." Beam hung his head low, steepled with his fingers nervously. "Ai'Forth, I'm sorry, I lost to the satan..." Beam said with frown on his face, still hanging his head low.

But there was no answer, instead, he saw Forth shifted in his feet. So Beam looked up to see what Forth was doing. And he saw Forth took off his black leather jacket and then he tied the sleeves around Beam's waist, to cover the revealed back thighs of Beam.

"Sorry, it's cute but i'm afraid it's a little bit too short for your comfort..." Forth said as his hands tidied up the jacket on the waist.

"Ooooiiii~!" everyone chirped while Beam blinked nervously, and hanging his head low again, so low that his head almost touched Forth's chest.

Then Forth swiped the long hair falling on the air, because he hung his head low, with his long fingers to stuck it behind Beam's ear and Beam looked up. He froze when Forth gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Beam pushed Forth's chest in surprise with both of the side of his fists. Beam knew that Forth knew about him disliking this kind of PDA. But he saw Forth smiled gently.

"So, a girlfriend today," Forth said with his calm smile as he held the hair lock on Beam's pale shoulder, stared at it and even sniffed it in front of his nose, probably out of curiosity.

Forth probably won't know about this, but the calmness put Beam into a calmer state, it toned down his nervous heart.

"You know what, since you're no boy today, I'll hold you and kiss you in front of everyone as much as I want today," Forth said again as he held Beam's hand and wrapped it around his arm. "So, hold tight, would you, milady?"

Beam didn't know if the blushes on his cheeks was able to cover the real blush or maybe it got redder already, but he was sure that he really wanted to kick Forth's ass or back. Until he remembered that he didn't wear anything under the skirt except for his underwear.

"Aw, N'Yo, he is right, why can't you be the one wearing those?" Phana asked and Yo hit his chest gently. Meanhwile Kit was already punches Ming's chest with his fist even before Ming could open his mouth up to say anything in his mind.

"I really want to know about what is under those tho...," Forth said as he gave the fake boobs a pointing glance.

"Not funny," Beam said as he hit Forth chest with the back of his palm when Forth chuckled. But then his tightened his hold on Forth's arm.

"Ok, now, that we're complete, with some extra cute glittery sweetie here, should we look for something to eat?" Ming asked, and Beam glared at him.

"Good idea. Anyone craves for anything?" Kit asked and turned his head to Yo, because usually Yo made the call.

"What do you want to eat?" Forth asked quietly and Beam looked up.

"N'Yo..." Beam said softly.

"You," Forth said calmly.

"Umm... Pasta..." Beam answered quietly.

"We want some pasta. Anyone?" Forth asked a little bit loudly enough for everyone to hear while he wrapped his arms around Beam's waist.

"Ah! I think that's a good idea!" Yo chirped. "Let's go eat pastaaaaaa!" he said again as he held Phana's arms and dragged him to the nearest pasta house in the mall.

Everyone was now walking to a pasta restaurant on the corner of the second floor of the mall.

"What if Yo didn't want pasta?" Beam asked quietly as they walked to the restaurant.

"I'll still have pasta with you," Forth said calmly.

"What about you? what do you want to eat now? You want pasta?" Beam asked.

Forth shook his head.

"You," Forth said again, calmly, and with a smile. "I want to eat anything with you."

"Ai'Forth," Beam nudged Forth's rib with his elbow and he turned his head away.

But then he saw a group of guys were staring at him from head to toe, especially his thighs. Even winked and secretly smiled at him.

To be very fucking honest, Beam didn't even understand what was inside of those seemed to be empty heads. But if he were them, he won't do anything like that. That will make any girl and woman uncomfortable. Obviously did them no good at all too in the women's eyes. Too fucking stupid. For God's sake, he believed that he looked so ugly and still manly and those guys seemed straight.

Until suddenly, Forth's arms escaped his hold and wrapped around his waist, gently pulled him even closer to Forth's warm body.

He saw those guys turned their eyes away and Beam turned his head to Forth. He saw Forth didn't stop glaring at them even after they turned their eyes away from him. Not until they walked pass by them.

"This is dangerous, you're really pretty," Forth said quietly as he rubbed his thumb on Beam's waist.

"The fuck are you talking about? I'm no—".

"Trust me, Baramee, you look really pretty. Maybe a little big for an average Thai girl, but with this kind of height, you looked like a model instead," Forth said. "And those thighs—" Forth heaved a sigh.

"What's with my thighs?" Beam asked suspiciously with a hard frown on his face, expecting some insult or subtle diss from Forth.

"They're mine," Forth said sternly altho the effort to tone it down was obvious. "No one else should see the pretty view...," Beam could hear a rather big annoyance in the small voice and he could only bit his lower lip in a feeling he didn't even understand.

Beam blushed hard, that was for sure. He wanted to nudge Forth or scold him but Forth looked so freaking serious, he could feel the possesiveness crawled under Forth's touches.

So, he held Forth's hand on his waist. He wrapped his other arm around Forth's back and clutched on the dark blue flannel shirt on Forth body along their way to the restaurant, tried to tell Forth that he was completely his, but subtly.

Kit sat across Ming, Pha and Wayo sat next to Ming, and Beam sat between Kit and Forth at the restaurant.

"Been a while since the last time I ate pasta," Phana said and the waitress came to give them four menu books.

Kit opened the menu book while Ming stared at him and the menu book in turns. Ming was obviously trying to read Kit's face, if Kit was comfortable with the menu because they didn't usually eat pasta.

Meanwhile, Phana and Yo were having their own menu book and were busy flipping the pages and discussing about their knowledge about the menus' taste.

Beam was putting the book in the middle of him and Forth so he can see them too. He flipped the pages slowly to give Forth some time to take a look.

"This looks too greasy.." Beam said softly. "This... umm.. is there anything with seafood...?" Beam said softly again as he held the page, wanted to flip it. "You done here, Ai'Forth?" Beam asked, and he looked up to Forth.

There, Forth was having his chin on top of his palm, eyes were focusing on watching Beam's every move, and probably the revealed shoulders. Beam pressed his lips together 'till it looked thin before he smacked Forth's head.

"Hey..." Forth said as he looked at Beam's eyes.

"What do you want to eat?" Beam asked. "This? This? This? This? This? This?" Beam asked as he pointed his index fingers at the picture of the meals on the menu book.

Forth just smiled before he sat properly and wrapped his arm around Beam's waist. He pulled him closer.

Beam bit his lip to calm his heart beats down once Forth's scent filled up his lungs.

"So, nothing with seafood?" Forth asked as he flipped the pages and looked for it.

Ah, so he listened.

"Here," Forth said as he pointed the only seafood menu. "Two portions of this for me and you.... And....." Forth said as he flipped the pages. "This," Forth said as he pointed a pitcher of mojito. "So it won't be too greasy," Forth said. "How is it?"

Beam bit his lower lip.

"Hmm... nice..." Beam said as he nodded sheepishly and Forth informed Phana about it.

Beam's fingers busy played the long sleeves of Forth's leather jacket that placed on his thighs. He heaved a sigh. Forth was always listening to him. It was unbelievable, the level of Forth's attentiveness towards him. Forth was perfect, he was so perfect when he thought that Forth can't be any better.

"Uncomfortable?"

Beam looked up hearing the gentle voice.

"Hm?" Beam asked when Phana ordered the meal.

"Too tight?" Forth asked as he hook his finger to the tie and pulled it gently to loosen it up around Beam's waist.

"No, it's fine..." Beam said softly as he tried to close his thighs together and pull down the skirt to cover them.

"It's fortunate that they didn't give you any high heels right?" Forth chuckled and a piece of flannel shirt covered Beam's lap.

Beam looked up and found Forth only had his black t-shirt on, wrapped that firm chest, smiled at him. 

Beam nodded as he tidied up Forth's shirt on his revealed thighs. One more thing and he will make Forth topless in the middle of a mall.

"Thank y--" Beam stopped his soft thank you when Forth put his index finger on his own lips.

Then he pointed his cheek while stared straight at Beam's eyes.

Beam widened his eyes as he looked around and shook his head.

But Forth held him close by his waist and leaned his cheek closer to his face already.

So, Beam pecked it gently, quickly.

And while he tried to tone down his heartbeats and blushes by hanging his head low to stare at his lap, Forth was toning down his heart beats and smile  by biting his lips.

Forth caressed his waist and pulled him even closer, he let Beam hid his face behind the firm shoulder. And that unexpectedly calmed both of them down.

"Stupid..." Beam whispered while he looked at Forth's eyes and Forth just chuckled softly.

"...But, Ai'Beam, is that itchy?" Forth asked and Beam looked up to him.

Beam lifted his brows.

"Your necklace," Forth said politely without touching anything.

Beam took a look at his sparkly small flower necklace. He found the skin under it became reddish. It was plastic and he got it from the angel gang.

"Hm... not itchy.." Beam shook his head.

"But that's red, you should just take it off," Forth said softly.

"Is it ok if I take it off? They said this...." Beam said as he touched the revealed collarbones with his finger. " will look empty if it isn't here,".

"Totally fine," Forth said softly as he patted Beam's waist gently.

So, Beam tried to take off the necklace. He slipped his hands between the long hair and his nape. And he was actually having a hard time doing it. Until Forth held the hair gently and swiped them to the other shoulder of Beam.

"Let me do it," Forth said and Beam turned his back to Forth, revealed his pale nape and a little bit of his back to Forth's eyes. Forth took it off. "Wait," Forth said again and then Beam could see Forth gear and dog tag necklace wrapped around his pale neck.

Beam held the gear and the dog tag where he found Forth's name and date of birth written on it. He tried it once  some days ago when Forth asked him to keep it with him for a while.

"Not pretty at all!" Phana protested and Beam could hear Forth chuckled.

"It's cool, you asshole!" Beam pull a fist to Phana while staying still in his seat and scowling.

"Hey, behave, lady," Kit said softly and Beam really hated the crazy doc gang.

Beam was pouting until a gentle kiss landed on his nape that made his eyes wide and his friends chirped and mocked them both. Beam nudged Forth's rib with his elbow once again, scowled again, but this time with face flushed red.

Forth was holding his hand when the meal came. He kept his eyes on Beam's face and he kept on smiling at him. Beam was blushing that was obvious even without those blushes. But Forth really didn't seem going to stop any sooner.

"Eat your meal," Beam said softly.

Beam was trying to shove Forth's face away with his pale hand but Forth was just chuckled as he caressed Beam's head.

"You seem to be happier if I were girl," Beam said, scowled again.

"No, yes, I mean, as long as it's you, it doesn't matter," Forth said. "What makes me happy is the fact that I can hold and kiss you freely in public. You usually against it because you are just shy," Forth explained.

"I am still against it!" Beam said as he tried to shove Forth's hand away from his hand. "This is embarrassing!".

Forth just chuckled again as he let go off Beam's hand but wrapped his arms around his waist again.

Beam frowned suspiciously as Forth leaned his face closer to him. Beam's fists were already on Forth's chest when Forth slipped his face between the crook of his neck and the long hair, started to sniff and trail kisses on his neck line.

"Do nothing against me today, would you?" Forth chuckled lowly on his ear.

Beam was warry and his eyes looked around to see if people watched them. Meanwhile Forth held his other hip with his free hand. slowly, that hand moved down to beam's thigh and he hooked his hand behind Beam's knee. He then pulled Beam's leg on top of his lap.

"Forth, Forth, Forth, Forth...!" Beam whispered as his friends started to watch them with mischievous, mocking, happy, annoying facial expression. He hit Forth's shoulder and tried to push him away. but really, it seemed like Forth's grip was everything this earth needed to stop orbiting. He didn't even tone it down a little bit! He was fucking strong, Beam hated that.

Fortunately, Forth stopped after the kiss reached his shoulder.

Forth looked at his eyes with a wide happy grin while Beam again, frowned and scowled. Beam folded his arms on his chest and turned his face away from Forth. He was seriously annoyed.

But then again, what he got after that was really annoying. It seemed like Forth didn't take him seriously at all. Forth was cupping his cheeks and stared at his face.

"Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute!" Forth chirped joyfully and then he hug Beam's arm.

"Hey, Ai'Forth, hurry go to the bathroom if you can't take it anymore, ok?" Phana said with stupid grin on his face. "Don't make any show in front of us, in this poor restaurant."

"P'Forth really likes it right? P'Beam dressing like this?" Ming chuckled.

"I don't know..." Forth said calmly. "But it's teasing--". "-- thrilling, seeing him wearing revealing things like this," Forth chuckled again.

"Pervert," Beam retorted.

"Hey, I will too, Beam, if Yo wears those," Pha said. "I will just—". "Lose control and drag him to the bathroom the first time i see him," Pha chuckled pitifully.

"I can't believe I say this, but really, you're really pretty, Ai'Beam, I feel like changing lane," Kit said and Ming just nudged him.

"Yeah, P', real pretty, I think I'm going to fall in love," Yo said and smiled made Phana widened his eyes to Yo.

"I still think it was amazing P', how P'Forth tones it down like this," Ming said as he gave Forth two thumbs up. "If it was P'Kit, I'll get nosebleed,".

"The fuck are you guys talking about assholes?!" Beam protested. "Are you guys all into thing like this?! What a kinky group of people! I will not feel anything even if it were Yo or Kit who wears these— these flappy things! I mean, these are pretty and cute but guys, why did you say things like that?! Changing lane? Falling in love?! Unbelievable!!" Beam was nagging and he was still nagging meanwhile Forth just rubbed his forehead. He was just super embarassed getting all the attention and the cringey sweet eyes from everyone else. Is this what they called as pretty previlege? Is this even a previlege?!

To be very honest, Forth had never felt this weak. Never once he was felt defeated as much as this. Beam was too sweet for his health. His prideful confidence, his nags, his anger, his shy kisses, warry eyes, pretty heart, pale skin, pinkish lips, blushes on his cheeks, his chuckles, his smile, his body scent.

He thought Beam couldn't look, heard, tasted, felt any sweeter because he was already the sweetest, he swore in the name of the sweetest sweet on this earth. But he really surprised him everyday with a whole new level of sweetness. Especially today, now he thought, if he bleed, he will bleed honey and sugar, really.

And frankly, what tone it down, Nong Ming? Today will be hard. Forth didn't even have any idea how to tone down his hard on.

***

Tone It Down End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 424 41
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
131K 5.5K 48
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
114K 3K 27
"Sweet dreams are made of these. Who am I to disagree," Where Catherine Vanessa McCoy ends up falling for an irritating speedster who keeps getting i...
63.7K 1.3K 15
Ashley Black, daughter of Sirius Black, is reunited with her father after 12 years of him being in Azkaban.