The Warrior and The Omega { B...

Oleh PeachNightmare01

WARNING!THIS STORY MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING! ******** This is the new versio... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Nine and a half
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Epilogue
Note
Sequel

Chapter Twenty Five

16.1K 714 55
Oleh PeachNightmare01

Sylis POV

My heart felt heavy in my chest as I looked at Atticus who lay unconscious in the hospital bed before me. I stood at the end of his bed with my hands clenched tight as I waited impatiently for one the pack doctors to arrive. 

There was a lump in my throat that refused to go down no matter how hard I tried to make it disappear. 

"Sylis? Are you alright?" Elijah asked cautiously as he entered Atticus's hospital room, holding two cups of steaming coffee.

"Y-Yea." I said softly, my voice hoarse and shaky. 

"Here, I brought you some coffee." he said, holding out one of the cups.

With a wavering hand I gently grasped the warm Styrofoam coffee cup, taking it from his grasp and taking a small sip.  I could feel Elijah watching me as I walked over to the side of Atticus's bed and sat down in the chair next to it, never taking my eyes off of him. 

"He's going to be okay Sylis." Elijah said softly.

"I should've been there." I whispered. 

"Sylis, you had no way of knowing this was going to happen. Nobody did." he said, doing his best  to convince me it wasn't my fault.  

"Elijah, after all that he has been through, I should've known I couldn't leave him when a storm was supposed to hit." I said taking another sip of the bitter coffee in my hand.

"Sy-"

"Sylis Black? What brings you here?" the pack doctor said, interrupting Elijah.

"This i-is. This is um. This is my mate." I stuttered, struggling to get the words out of my mouth as I watched Atticus's sleeping face.

"I see." he said, trialing off. " Well it looks like your mate here has PTSD. It seems the storm triggered a memory and as a defense mechanism, his brain has taken it upon itself to protect him by placing him in a state where physically hes asleep, but mentally hes awake and in a safe place. The only bad news is, we don't know when his brain will allow him to wake up physically. He could stay like this from a few days to a few years. It all depends on when his mind determines its safe enough for him." the doctor explained, my heart dropping to the depths of my stomach.

I stayed quiet, gently taking a hold of Atticus's cold hand. I could feel their eyes on me, yet I didn't care. All I wanted was for Atticus to wake up.

Hours past before I was left alone with Atticus, the only sounds that could be heard were my breathing and the heart monitor.

"Come on baby. Wake up for me please? Come back to me. I-I don't know what to do without you. I-if your mad at me at least wake up for Valentin. He's so worried about you little pest. We both are." I paused, searching Atticus's face for any sign that he heard me. " If you wake up, I-I promise I'll never leave you alone like that again." once more I looked for a sign, but found none.

I couldn't stop the tears that rolled down my cheeks as I brought his hand to my lips and gently peppered kisses all over his soft skin.

"I guess I'm not all that good at this mate thing huh? How many times do I have to screw up before your brain decides to do this to protect you from me?" I whispered, my lips brushing against his flesh.

********

"Sylis stop! What are you doing?!" Elijah as he entered the hospital room.

"He's trying to touch him." I seethed, pinning the male nurse to the wall by this throat.

"I wa-was just tr-tryin-g to b-a-the him." the nurse choked out, from under my grip.

"Only I'm permitted to do that." I growled, my anger boiling the blood that rushed through my veins. "Nobody else but me is allowed to see him like that." 

I could feel Valentin's teeth pushing through my gums, and my fingers deforming into his demonic paws.

"Sylis stop! He was only doing his job!" Elijah yelled.

"No! He's trying to take him away from me!" I screamed, throwing the nurse across the room.

"Sylis nobody is trying to take him from you!" He yelled.

"Yes they are! They think they can be a better mate than me! They know I've fucked up! They think they can give him a better life than I can!" I hissed as I felt my bones shift beneath my skin.

Every step I took towards the nurse, my body grew and my clothes struggled to wrap around Valentin's muscles. Doctors and nurses flooded into the room, commanding me to stop.

"Sylis calm down!" Elijah screamed, standing front of me and the nurse.

He attempted to stop me by placing his hands on my chest and pushing my backwards. I pushed him back in return, sending him barreling into the nurses and doctors that were tending to the male nurse that started this all. 

"Sylis!" Eric screamed angrily as he walked into the room. "Stand down." he commanded, the alpha in him seeping through every word. 

"Move Eric. I don't wanna have to beat your ass again." my own alpha genes coating every word, challenging him.

He glare at me, our eyes locked together and daring one another to make a move.

I growled as I felt a sharp prick in my neck, my hand shooting up to the spot only to feel a warm substance coat my fingers. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion as I looked at my blood covered fingers. Once again I felt something sharp pierce my skin, this time it was  just behind my ear. 

Confusion filled me as darkness started creeping into my vision and my knees buckling beneath me. I looked up to see Elijah standing there, anger and disappointment glowing in his eyes as he wiped the blood from his mouth.

Slowly darkness consumed me, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. 

********

My eyes shot open with fear, sweat coating my forehead. The first thing I saw was Elijah standing tall behind a set of bars before me. His eyes held no emotions as he looked down at me, his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Elijah?" I asked groggily, making a move to stand up only to find myself unable to.  

I looked down to find chains wrapped around my body, holing me to the ground. My head snapped up to look at Elijah, anger slowly starting to seep through my veins.

"Elijah let me out of here." I growled.

"This for your own good Sylis." Elijah said in an emotionless tone.

"Elijah don't do this. Let me go now you dickhead." I hissed.

"You think I like doing this Sylis?! Do you think I like chaining my own family down?! I don't, but there's no other option if you act like you did yesterday!" he snapped.

"He was trying to take him away from me!" I screamed.

"Nobody was trying to take him away! He was doing his fucking job Sylis!"

"I was protecting him! I promised Atticus I would be a better mate! I was doing that!" I screamed, tugging at my restraints.

"Sylis! Being a better mate does not mean trying to kill someone for doing their job!" he snapped.

"He was trying to touch what was mine!" I seethed. " You don't know how many times I've screwed up mine and his relationship! I've almost lost him more than once because I keep fucking up! I can't do it again! You don't know how it feels to watch your own mate look at you with no hope of having a future together. Constantly doubting your love for them." I whispered angrily.  

I watched his eyes darken as he looked at me, his hands clenching into fists.

"I think you forgot who exactly my mate is. You know, I know those exact feelings. What you don't know is the pain of compelling your mate to forget your mates. The pain of watching them live their life without you, someone else taking your place by their side because of some fucked up demon hybrid named Sylis cant be trusted by himself and has to be in a pack to be watched 24/7 for the exact reason of what happened yesterday." he hissed. "Sylis I have given up so much for you, because you are a danger to everyone around you. Your like my son Sylis. I love you, but I pray to the goddess that Atticus somehow wakes up and doesn't remember you for his own safety and for the safety of those around him." he said, his voice cracking as a tear rolled down his cheek. "Goodbye, Sylis." he said as he turned and began walking away from my cell.

"Elijah! Don't leave me in here!" I yelled angrily, pulling harshly at my restraints.

____________

Okay guys if you've forgotten or are just plain confused on why Sylis passed out after Elijah bit him, it was because a vampires bite is somewhat poisonous to a werewolf. Like i said in a previous chapter it causes allergy like symptoms, but when enough venom is administered the results can be deadly. Since Sylis is a demons werewolf it just caused him to pass out and his mutated genes to quickly get the venom out of his system like it never happened so he had no allergy like symptoms.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.4K 224 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...
116K 4.8K 43
Previously know as The lonely Omega. Chance Night is a werewolf, specifically; an omega. He has snow white hair with one vibrant purple eye and one b...
155K 6.5K 73
I never would wish anyone to lose their mate by rejection nor death. I never would wish this on my greatest enemy or my best friend. I never would wi...
227K 8.7K 58
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...