Our Life

Von Gummybearnat

The VKs and their spouse's are all grownup and have kids of their own. Couples: LonniexJay JanexCarlos Sorry... Mehr

Meet The Daughter
Meet The Daughter Part 2
No Air
My Baby Girl
Addison's Room
I Miss Her
Why?
Now What?

The Isle

533 6 5
Von Gummybearnat

It was 10 years since the daughters of Lonnie and Jay, Carlos and Jane were taken away far from them to the isle. The families are still devastated by the tragedy.

"Lily... Lily... LILLANA WAKE UP!!!!"  Addison yelled.
  Lillian just sat up and looked at Addison with an evil smirk.
Addison knew that smirk from anywhere. It meant that Lillana had been up for hours hearing her yell for her to wake up but didnt move.

They bothed stared at each other then started laughing.

"SHUT UP DOWN THERE!" Cruella yelled

They bothed quickly got dressed.

Addison dressed in this.^

Addison's hair ^

Lilliana dressed like this.^

Lilliana's hair^

They ran to the window of Addison's room and just started quietly at Auradon as they do everyday. They were never appart

"What do you think life's like over there?" Addison asked.
Lilliana looked at her in surprise. "Well I don't know, but what I do
know is that we're never going to go there ever!" Addson looked at her feet. "Yeah but wha-"  "NO! ADDIE DON'T YOU SEE WE ARE STUCK FOREVER NO EXCUSES!!!!"

Addison looked like she was about to cry but before a tear even came close to her cheek Lilliana was already out the door.

Hey guys I hoped you liked This Chapter next chapter we will be seeing where Lilliana goes and it will probably be short but hopfully you will enjoy it so yeah! BIEEEEE!!!!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
606K 36.9K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...