Akira Kurusu x Reader Oneshots

By TheKarmaCafe

Requests open ! Oneshots cover a range of different topics, including things outside of the P5 universe. The... More

Soulmates AU (Lime)
(Part 2) Soulmates AU
Hopeless Romantic
Babysitter
Aesthetically Pleasing
Rainstorms
Curious
A/N
Lucky Bastard
Jokes
A/N (again + SPOILERS)
(A/N I'm so sorry)
And then I fainted.
Rumors
(Part 2 of "Rumors") Of Mints and Cherry Blossoms
My Fair Lady
(Part 2) My Fair Lady
Info-(Y/N)
(Part 2 of Info-(Y/N)) Love Beyond the Grave
OC x Joker
Accidental Partners in Crime
A/N but important so uh look please :)
St. Patrick's Day Special thingy
Tease
A/N
Woosh. (short joke version for funsies)
Yakuza
Pranks
Lady Luck
Darling It's Better, Down Where It's Wetter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hhhhhhhhhh angst? but im not good at angst,,,,,,,,,,
Shujin High School Host Club/Senpai, just leave me alone,,,,,,
Partners in Crime (on purpose this time)
Plot? What Plot? (not porn)
That's kind of a big thing to leave out...
Oops?
Songfic
But Senpai-!
Uh, What are We?
Untitled Part 42
Tired
Update
Respectfully,
Very Confusing Marks
Sass
Helpless
Muse

Woosh.

6K 107 99
By TheKarmaCafe

(A/N: Y'all I was looking through writing prompts and one was literally "woosh" so I went with it lmao. This was also a suggestion: LaLaLoner3 "Could you write one where reader thinks Akira is going out with Ann or Makoto, but he really likes her?" HERE YOU GO MY FRIENDS and on Sunday as promised)

Woosh. The wind swept by me, pulling at my loose hair and clothes. My eyes watered a bit but I kept them open, wanting to watch the city below for as long as I could. The night was the clearest I'd ever seen it. My legs swung back and forth from my perch, lightly hitting the hard material this building was made of.

I took in a deep breath through my nose, loving the feeling of crisp air in my lungs. I exhaled through my mouth in a puff of white, watching my breath twirl and twist away into the dark. The corners of my lips tugged upward and my eyes softened at the sight.

It felt good to get away from things like this and simply sit. Just sit and stare at the bustling metropolis below.

Though it was nighttime, there were still plenty of people on the city streets, moving from place to place. I feel so small but also... I dunno. At peace? I let out a quiet laugh at myself, the sound being drowned out by the wind. My eyes looked down of their own accord to my left wrist. My worn watch fortunately still ticked and read 12:00. My focus changed and I was watching the streets below.

How easy would it be to just scoot forward a bit and fall off? It was a relatively tall building. It wouldn't take much. A small movement and I'd be free-falling. At that moment I thought about it. I seriously considered jumping off. I mean, why not, right? What else is there? I bit my lip and urged my hands to push me off the edge. Alas, they couldn't be forced into action. My hands gripped tightly onto the ledge with white knuckles. I sighed and pushed myself back to safety and off the ledge.

Standing up now, I looked to my right. Guess I'd better get to work. I shed the feeling from before like a second skin and pulled up the mask hanging around my neck so it covered my mouth. I threw my hood over my head and let my backpack fall to the ground. Rummaging through it, I pulled out a couple of spray cans and some rope.

Tying the rope tightly around a pole and hooking it to my belt, I grabbed the cans and took a step backward, towards the edge. I took in a deep breath of that cold air, letting it calm me. I took another step back and felt myself fall. My feet touched softly against the side of the building, steadying me. I looked around quickly, seeing that a couple of people had noticed me. I had to work fast.

I shook the cans and started to work. I painted the image that had been stuck in my mind all day. It wasn't too elaborate--it barely had any color at all. I should be done with this one faster than I the others. (A/N: pic above)

I heard some commotion come from below me, a smile forming underneath my mask at the sound. I'd made a bit of a name for myself, having put my name on places that were hard to miss. Not my real name, of course, but a little code name. Shutter clicks came from below me and my smile grew. My art by itself thrilled me and having an audience only fueled that fire. I nodded to myself. No jumping off of buildings yet, (Y/N). I joked. I did have people to live for. I'd even found websites where people idolized me.

I finished the last stroke and stretched up to the corner, drawing the outline of a chess piece: the knight. It had always been my favorite in the game... I shrugged to myself. It just felt like it fit. That was my name to these people. Knight. 

The noises from below got louder. Right. Time to go. I clambered up the wall easily, hopping on top of the roof. I hastily stuffed my things back into my bag. Before I left, I peered over the edge again, at the people below. I saw some people wave their hands at me. I smirked and saluted, making sure that they could see my silhouette. Some squeals came from below and I hopped across the space between this building and another, landing perfectly. Now it's time I get back.

I sprinted across the buildings and leaped across alleys, not taking any care to watch my step. After all, I'd done this about a million times.

Not too far from the site of my art, I conveniently misstepped, for once. My eyes widened and I felt my voice leave me. I started tumbling through the air, my breath caught in my lungs. I was terrified. A snarky voice in the back of my head snorted, saying that it was bound to happen at some point. I got too cocky. I forced my eyes closed and braced myself for impact.

Impact came, but not in the way I thought it would. I felt strong arms supporting my back and legs. I peeled open my eyes to see a kid from my school staring at me in awe. I stared right back, feeling my hair slightly fall out of its place in my jacket. I blinked. My hood! It must've fallen off during the fall. I tugged it over my hair and coughed. "Uh... th... thanks. I'm just gonna go now." I spoke awkwardly. My hands slightly shook.

I felt myself get hugged closer and I felt my face heat up a bit. I glanced up to see this guy holding me protectively. "You just fell from God knows what kind of height. Are you okay?" he asked incredulously. I found that I was gripping his shirt in white-knuckled fists and immediately let go, almost falling out of his hold. Fortunately, he didn't let me fall.

I let out an uncertain laugh, "Ha, yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I'll just go." I squirmed a bit in his arms.

His eyes narrowed, "Wait... I know you from somewhere."

My eyes widened, "What? No, I've never seen you before in my life!"

He shook his head, "No, I have..." he paused and his lips slightly parted in realization, "You're that one graffiti artist, right? Never thought you'd be so young."

I gasped, pushing myself away from him to stand up on my own. I brushed myself off. "I have no idea what you're talking about." HOW THE HELL COULD HE FIGURE IT OUT THAT FAST?!?! I mentally screamed. He took a couple of steps towards me, not pinning me against the wall, but... I still felt as though I couldn't move. My eyes felt glued to his own. His hand reached up and he tugged down my mask. His eyes widened.

"(L/N)?" he blinked.

I snapped. "HOW?! I've spent my entire life concealing myself and you just go and do that?!" He blinked again, taking a step back. I stepped forward and shoved my finger into his chest. "Listen here, buddy. You speak a word of this to anyone--AND I MEAN ANYONE--I will personally castrate you! Are we clear?"

"Crystal." he laughed, winking at me.

I sighed. Mondays.

~le time skip brought to you by ms new booty~

I grinned, thinking about how I met Akira. Damn, feels like only yesterday. In reality, it'd been a couple years ago. He's still the only one that knows about me being Knight. I've been ever-grateful that he kept my secret and have gotten him out of a few binds with teachers. Not to mention that I basically owe him my life. Just another reminder that I'm forever indebted.

Speak of the devil, I turned the corner and glimpsed him leaning against the lockers, chatting amiably with his friends. I adjusted the grip of my bag on my shoulder before I froze. Is that what I think it is? I squinted, studying Akira's eyes. I studied the way his pupils roamed over Makoto's face and the way his lips tugged upwards while looking at her. My smile softened. Aww, little Akira has a girlfriend? Cute.

I sauntered over and hooked my arms around Makoto and Akira. "How are my favorite people!" I laughed boisterously, causing the group to whoop along with me. Being friends with Akira really integrated me into his friend group. Hell, I'd say that Ann was my best friend.

Speaking of the Hollaback girl, she wiggled her eyebrows at me, "Yo, (Y/N), what do you say to coffee down at Sojiro's?" I released Makoto and Akira from my death grip--they were both too damn tall anyway.

I rubbed my chin thoughtfully, "Dunno, is it free?"

"Oh, please, (Y/N), you know I give all my friends free coffee." Akira scoffed.

"Yeah, when his old man isn't looking!" Ryuji sniggered and Akira elbowed him playfully.

"Then I'm totally on board!" I smiled.

~le time skip brought to you by thugisa who just got outta prison~

Sojiro left the shop the second he saw us all walk in. He had waved and told Akira to close up for him. I laughed and plopped myself down in a booth. The rest tried to squish in but some ended up having to sit on the stools. Akira gave us all coffee not long after.

I let out a sigh of contentment at the smell, breathing it in deeply. "It's always so much better here, with you guys." I smiled at my friends.

Futaba raised her cup, "I'll drink to that!" We laughed and clinked our cups together.

We all talked for what felt like hours and suddenly it was dark outside.

I smiled, placing my now-empty cup on the table. "So, how's the new couple doing?" I asked innocently, waiting to see what I could discover.

The rest of the group looked at me in confusion. Haru tilted her head to the side, "What do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes. "Are you telling me you guys don't see it too? Makoto and Akira keep looking at each other like lovebirds. Tell me I'm wrong." The group looked at the two. Makoto just deadpanned her friends while Akira cocked a brow. I faltered, a light pink dusting across my face. "Oh, geez, don't tell me I read all of those signals wrong!" I exclaimed, causing Ann to break out in laughter.

"Ha! You wouldn't know love if it hit you in the face, (Y/N)!" she giggled, winking at Akira. I frowned, even more confused.

"Then, are you dating him?"

She blinked and laughed again, this time everyone else followed suit. I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. "Rude."

"Anyway, I gotta pack up." Futaba stretched and hopped down from the stool.

Yusuke checked his watch and grimaced. "She's right. It's getting late. I'll be leaving as well."

"Aww, gonna walk me home, Inari?" she teased.

"In your dreams."

"Zing!" Ann laughed and stood up, pulling Ryuji with her. "We gotta go, too."

"We?" Ryuji and I said simultaneously. Ann blushed.

"Uh, yeah." she shot me a scathing look. "And don't you say a word, (M/N)!" I laughed and held my hands up in surrender. The group slowly trickled out the door, voicing their goodbyes. Akira was at the door, bidding everyone farewell. I rested my head on my arms on the table, pretending to have fallen asleep. The door closed and the shop was quiet. I heard him walk towards me. I felt a poke on my shoulder.

"Knight? You're an awful fake-sleeper." he joked. He always called me that when we were alone. I sighed, pushing myself back up.

"And here I was hoping I'd be able to steal some food." I moped.

He tapped my nose and laughed, "Ah, now who said you couldn't?" Akira moved away to go get me something.

I giggled, "That was so gay, Akira." I paused, blinking in realization. "Oh. My. God. That's it!" I turned to him, placing my fist on my open hand, "You're gay! I shipped you with Inari this whole time anyway, so it really works out, doesn't it?" I smiled happily.

He walked back over, (insert food item) in hand. He handed it to me and sighed, "No. Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not gay."

I snapped my fingers together. "Drat. I thought I was onto something there." We sat in a comfortable silence for a bit, content to just sit and be in each other's presence. I glanced at my watch. 12:00. I usually went out to "paint," as I called it, around this time. I looked up at him, only to find him staring at me intently. I smiled, "You should come with me."

"Where?"

"To go painting. Knight hasn't had a partner in crime yet." I grinned. He nodded silently. I pulled an extra mask from my bag and handed it over.

"Wait, like, right now?" he sputtered.

I rolled my eyes. "Duh, when else?"

He sighed, tying it around his head. "Like, at a reasonable time?"

It didn't take long for me to find a wall. I didn't want to attract too much attention, seeing as I had a newbie with me. Well, I guess he isn't really a newbie, considering he sneaks around all the time in palaces with the rest of us. "How about the Phantom Thieves symbol?" I looked over at him, my smile hidden underneath my mask. We were beside that gun shop Akira always disappeared to.

He shrugged. "You do you. What was the point in me coming, again?"

"To steady my ladder. I wasn't feeling rope today." I dragged the latter over and got to work, Akira holding the bottom. After I'd gotten most of the base done and was ready for details, I heard a cough from below. I glanced down to see Akira's face a bright red as he looked away from me. I frowned. "What's wrong?" I prompted. He looked really uncomfortable.

He cleared his throat and shook his head, "Uh, your... your skirt..."

I peered down at my attire and my mouth formed a small "o" shape. Guess I kinda forgot that I was wearing a skirt. "Eh, at least I got panties on underneath, right?" I laughed, returning to my work.

After I finished, I descended the ladder. Akira was still blushing and refused to look at me as we walked back. I turned to look at him and opened my mouth to say something, when I stopped, my eyes wide. Akira noticed my look and frowned, bringing himself from his silence. "What?" he asked. At that, I burst into laughter, bending over and holding my stomach.

"This is just too much!" I giggled, wiping tears from my eyes. He frowned and looked over to where I was looking. His face turned bright red and he let a grin of his own wander onto his face.

There, leaning against a wall and fiercely making out, were Ryuji and Ann. I felt his hands on my shoulders, steadying me and keeping me from falling over. I recovered from my laughter and looked up at him, expecting to find mirth in his eyes as well. To my surprise, I found him looking slightly vulnerable and nervous.

I frowned, "What? Did you have a crush on Ann or something?"

His grip on my shoulders tightened a bit. "Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Stop... thinking that I like other people. I know who I like." he spoke vaguely.

"Okay? Who is it? Maybe I could hook you two up..." I trailed off at the look in his eyes. "Okay, seriously, why so serious?" I joked, hoping to cheer him up.

He cut me off, blurting out, "(Y/N). I've had a crush on you since forever." I blinked in astonishment. Me? I could only stare at him in shock. He faltered, his grip on my shoulders loosening. "Sorry..." he managed.

I let out a small, awkward laugh, "You... you're not pulling my leg, are you?" He sighed, letting go of me completely. He shook his head and looked away. 

A smile took over my face. I reached out and tilted his chin towards me and kissed him. It was short and sweet. I broke away from him and my smile grew. I took his hand in mine and took out my phone with the other. I snapped a picture of Ann and Ryuji and tucked it back in my pocket.

Before I could skip off with him, Akira gently grabbed my other arm, bringing me to face him. He stared at me and smiled. "Thanks."

"Oh, please, I should be thanking you for putting up with me!" I laughed.

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN' EVERYWHERE ROCKIN' EVERYWHERE ROCKIN' EVERYWHERE I FOUND YOU MS NEW BOOTY GET IT TOGETHER AND BRING IT BACK TO ME. Yo, I've been watching too much 50% Off can you tell??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.5K 78
☆ Random oneshots with characters/ people from: anime, manga, books, k-pop, comics, tv shows, youtube, etc. ☆ Most of the people I love are fictiona...
11K 119 15
I present to ya'll yet another oneshots x reader book and this time, this book will be full of Persona oneshots! Since technically there are six Pers...
107K 948 57
I loved Persona 5 so much I decided to write some one shots for it. I wrote everything from romance, friendship, multi parters and even holiday & bir...
114K 2K 35
One shots from 2k to 4k words One shot book MuiTan / TanMui only Angst / fluff !!suggestions closed!! Re-reading my old one shots is pain- if you wan...