Forgotten Memories

Von Fan_Fic_Hoe

What if Lucy has a past that she forgot and only one person remember this memory. If you don't like my stor... Mehr

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
CHAPTER 6
A/N
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
Chapter √81
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER L
(håp+€® ㅣ3
Chapter 14
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER 16
©#@P+€® |7
Chapter !*
Chupter Noin-Teyn!
~Filler/Extra~ So some of Lu-chan's flashback make sense~
CHAPTER 20?!
Chapter 21?
Chapter ZZ
Chapter ZE
!!42 RETPAHC
CAPHTER 25
Chapter 26
27TH CHAPTER!!!
~C~H~A~P~T~E~R~2~8~
!X-Mass Special!
Chapter 29
!Chapter 30!
Chapter 31
~The 32nd Chapter~
Chapter 33 >3<
Chapter 34!
Chptr 35!
ae 36~
The 37th Chapter
~Chapter 38~
Chapter 40?! *Spits coke*
Chapter 41
CHAPTER 42
Chapter 43
44 RETPAHC
45
46th Chapter
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
49 o_o
Chapter 50!!!!!!!!
51st Chapter
52
53!
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
😘 EPILOGUE 😘
The Top 5 Of All!

39

852 37 15
Von Fan_Fic_Hoe

-Lucy's POV-

Panting heavily running to east. The 4 wizard saints can't take them down...how am I going to help?! 

Running as fast as I can. Finally I successfully reached the destination. I saw the four laying on the ground. 

I felt a power behind me. I turned around to see no one... but it was behind me again. I turned my head to my surprise it was...Acnologia. God Serena was down.

"Lu-Chan!?" I heard Acnologia yelled.

"E-Ehh?" The 5 of us yelled in surprise. 

"Lu-Channnnnn!!" Acnologia ran to me and pulled me in a hug. 

"What the?!"

"Emperor is going to be furious..."

"Lu-Chan, I feel so happy that you'll be here with me when I do it!"

"Wh-What is going on?!" Acnologia started treating me the way Gajeel treated Lily before.

The 4 wizard saints stared with disbelief. The 2 from Zeref's troop were doing something.

"Ac...No...Lo...Gia...." I felt dark aura behind Acnologia. He turned around with me still in his arms. 

"Omo, isn't this great! I have the dark wizard here."

"Get over here. Now."

"Why should I? Who gave you rights to order me? I only follow what Lu-Chan tells me."

"Lucyyyyyyy, tell him to go here!" Zeref pouted. 

"What the hell is going on here?!" The 4 wizard saints.

Zeref himself pulled one of my arm, while Acnologia had my other. It was a tug of war.

"Lu-Chan is my queen!"

"No! Let her decide!" 

"Lu-Chan, he's being mean! Tell him to go away."

"No way! You're the mean one!"

"Then lets handle things like a man then!"

"Fine! No magic!"

"Can someone explain this to me?!"

"Shut up!" The 2 yelled.

Finally they let go of me.

Now the 2 scariest and well known mages are having a physical hand to hand combat. I was expecting something special on their fight but...it's like Natsu and Gray's rivalry fight.

I took the chance to escape. I summoned Loki.

"Lucy-Chan~" He winked and pulled my hips.

"Gra----"

"Stay.Away.From.My.Lucy." Loki and I felt deadly glares from our side. It was the two mages.

"W-Well it looks like I am not welcomed. See ya later! I'm just gonna go ahead!" Then he vanished.

The two raced toward me and I ran. I ran as fast as I could.

"Lucy, is mine!"

"No she's mine!"

"I'm her husband!"

"I'm the king! You're an emperor go find yourself an empress! That is my queen!"

Wait are they fighting over me...? I stopped and glared at them. They also stopped and gulped.

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled at their faces. In panic the two explained in chorus. For some reason I felt like I have the power to control these two. I hit their heads.

"Lu-Chan... I'm sorry I got you mad!!" Acnologia  cried...with tears...

"Lucy, it-it was h-his fault!!!" Zeref pointed at Acnologia while crying.

"Are you children?! You two are the most terrified mages in the world and I made you cry with just a hit?!"

"We're sorry! We'll make up. Don't be mad!" The two shook hands and hugged each other.

"Stay away from me! If you follow me I'll never talk to you!"

Then I ran back to the guild. They are weird!

-Zeref's POV-

"This is your fault!"

"No it's yours!"

We glared at each other."

"You know what, continue leading your war! I don't care! Just don't get Lu-Chan hurt or I'll ruin your plan!"

"You don't need to say that! I'll do that anyways!"

"Shut up!"

"No you shut up!"

~~~
O/C

This chapter makes no sense....I just wanted to have fun with rivalry!

AUTHOR OUT!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

107K 2K 28
This story is a zerlu story even though I don't ship them. Lucy goes on a job with Juvia. Their mission is to kill some demons and a dragon, but som...
188K 4.5K 36
Lucy is fed up with no one paying attention to her. She decides to leave the guild to train. She ends up meeting Zeref. But the shocking thing is wha...
137K 4.9K 25
This is basically a Gratsu fanfic. They like each other but they don't know what to do about it. There's also Lucy, who's getting in the way. And ch...
20.8K 367 30
Lucy had lost her memories when she was young. when she turn 18 she get her memories back and her mate what will the guild said,will they turn there...