Broken Promises|Jimin FF|Edit...

By KawaiiKiara20

A promise is a promise, but what good is it if it only gets broken? Don't worry Promises are meant to be bro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

58 4 6
By KawaiiKiara20

I wake up from the sun shinning through the curtains. I turn around and realized that i was in jimins arms. I looked up to see jimin sleeping peacefully. It's cute how he sleeps even with his chubby cheeks it makes it even look more cute.

Jimin:" Good morning precious~" he said with a sleepy voice

Chae-rin:" Morning jiminie~" I smiled

He opened his eyes and let go of my waist to rub his eyes. He then looked at me and smiled. I sat up and was about to go to the bathroom until jimin stopped me by holding my waist. I turned to face him and he was pouting.

Chae-rin:" why is my jiminie pouting?"

Jimin:"Stay in bed with me"

Chae-rin:"But jimin.."

Jimin:"  fine but morning kiss instead?" he pointed at his lips

Chae-rin:" I will give you a kiss but I will get out of bed first okay jimin" he nodded

I kissed him in the cheek to tease him but then he still pouted. I kissed him on the other cheek and then his lips. I smiled making jimin smile also

I got off the bed and walked the drawer, picked out clothes and walked in the bathroom for a nice fresh shower. After that I put on some makeup, curled my hair and wore my clothes. I decide to go for a cute and casual also a bit of nerdie outfit because it looked sunny outside.

Once I was done I got out of the washroom and see jimin waiting for me. Once he saw me he stood up and walked to me and hugged me.

Jimin:" you know that you take too long in the bathroom"he broke the hug

Chae-rin:" yeah I know"

Jimin:" you look cute with glasses. you should wear them often, I miss them"

Chae-rin:" whatever you say jiminie"

Jimin:" How about we have breakfast together? I will pay"

Chae-rin:" Is this a date?"

Jimin:" it can be~" he smiled

Chae-rin:" okay let me just text serenity that we will be going out"

Jimin:" okay, I will go call the driver"

Chae-rin:" okay jiminie"

As jimin left the room to make a call I took out my phone and texted serenity.

~$erenity~

Chae-rin: wake up sleepy head

It took minutes for her to reply.

*$erenity*: Hello

Chae-rin: good you are awake now anyways me and jimin will be going out so just to let you know

*$erenity*: are you guys going on a date?

Chae-rin: yes

*$erenity*: okay tell me the details when you get back. I will tell the others where you guys went somewhere when they wake up

Chae-rin: okay bye bestie

*$erenity*: bye

I turned off my phone and just in time jimin came in the room just in time.

Jimin: " the driver is here already, ready to go?"

Chae-rin: "yeah"

He walked to me and took my hand and we walked out of the hotel building. We both got in a black car and jimin told the driver to drive us somewhere.

< 20 minutes later>

we finally arrive and get out of the car, walking to the place but before that jimin closed my eyes.

Jimin:" let me lead you"

Chae-rin:" okay jimin"

he lead me inside and then we were walking for a while until he stopped.

Jimin:" I will take my hands off okay" i nodded

He took his hands off my eyes and I see a cute and sweet breakfast set up. On the table there was was a message that said " I love you" and it was really cute. the sky and the sun brought everything together and I just made me smile.

Chae-rin:" aw jiminie, you didn't have to do this"

Jimin:" But I did it anyways" and with that he kissed my cheek and smiled.

he gestured me to the seat that he pulled out and I sat down and jimin pushed me in. He sat down In his own seat and he clapped his hands. Waiters came in and gave us food and I smiled.

Jimin:" Lets eat?"

Chae-rin:" okay"

we both started eating, have a nice conversation and when we were done I said thank you to him and we both left to somewhere else.

Chae-rin:" where are we going?"

Jimin:" secret" he smiled

Chae-rin:" okay"

A few minutes later we arrive at a place that looked familiar to me.

Chae-rin:" jimin.. this park looks familiar"

Jimin:" because it is" he got out of the car and took my hand and took me out of the car.

As we get out I now remember...the place where me and my parents had picnics on and...where jimin gave me the promise ring. 

My tears were threatening to fall because I missed this place.. the place full of memories. Jimin faced me and looked at me then smiled.

Jimin:" good memories right?" he wiped my tears

Chae-rin:" yeah I missed this place" I smiled

Jimin:" come on" we held hands and intertwined our fingers and walked to a nearby bench. We both sat down and we looked at the beautiful scenery around us.

Jimin:" Remember this place, where you had picnics with your parents and the promise ring I gave you"

Chae-rin:" yes I remember" I looked at him

Jimin:" Well Chae-rin..."

Chae-rin:" Yes?"

He took my ring finger and took my ring off and he took off his promise ring.

Jimin:" I want to do this again, without no mess up. I know that I have giving you a hard time and that I left you without a reason but that was the past. I want to make new memories with you hwa-young and I mean it. Whatever gets in our way, we will still be there for each other and we will never let go of each other, even if we really need to, even if we don't believe each other, even if we need space. I want you to be mine forever Chae-rin so..."

he put the promise ring in my finger

Jimin:"promise me that this time, you won't let me go and that we will always be together, and we will never let our love fade away" I smiled

Chae-rin:" please promise me that this time I'm the only one"

We both smiled and said

" I promise.."

Chae-rin:" but jimin...isn't promises meant to be broken?" Jimin chuckled

Jimin:" Nonsense, for us never since we have each other and nothing can get in our way since we are strong together"I smiled at that

Chae-rin:" I love you jimin"

Jimin:" i love you too Chae-rin"

and with that we hugged each other and kissed.

THE END

IF YOU PROMISE ON SOMETHING, TRY TO KEEP IT

IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, FIGHT FOR IT

IF YOU LISTEN TO YOUR MIND, LISTEN TO YOUR HEART INSTEAD

AND IF YOU COULDN'T KEEP THE PROMISE, DON'T WORRY

BECAUSE IT WAS MEANT TO BREAK TO BRING SOMETHING ELSE BETTER IN YOUR LIFE

" PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN" MEANS THAT THERE WILL BE SOMETHING BETTER

~Lee Hwa-young

KikerzSnickerz: Vote and comment if you want. Pictures and videos don't belong to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 9.9K 81
YN : I AM PREGNANT ! *sadly chuckles* but it was all for fun for him . I won't let anything happen to you baby . Jimin : Where the hell she disappea...
117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
50.4K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
58K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...