Secret Trio

Per lunafreya51

"I have a letter from Madame Athalena sir." My secretary places an envelope on my desk. I stare at the envelo... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 9

57.2K 1.5K 106
Per lunafreya51

Last Update. May 13, 2018

Not Edited.

LEO

"You okay there Leo? You're all tense. What does it say?"

I snap out of the daze I was in after reading Aunt Trish's letter. I look inside the brown envelope and see the familiar white envelope that should have been gone forever.

"Leo?"

I look to Alex and reply "It's about Alena."

Alex looks at me sympathetically, knowing that I avoid taking about her. "What did mom say?"

"She wants me to read the Alena's letter."

"I thought you threw it?"

I take out said letter from the brown envelope and hold it up. "Surprise surprise!" I say with sarcasm. "She wants me to read it."

"Will you?"

I sigh as I deliberate. "I don't know." I whisper honestly.

"Need a drink bro? I could use a drink or two."

"Sure." I stand, not in the mood to work. As we walk to the elevator, I tell my secretary to cancel all of my appointments for the day.

We opt to go to my penthouse a few blocks away to have some privacy. As soon as we arrive, I sit on the coach and run my hands through my hair while Alex immediately goes to the kitchen to grab our drink.

"Wanna to talk about it?" I hear Alex say while handing me a beer.

I accept the beer but do not answer his question. Alex understands and proceeds to sit on the couch and turn on the TV.

Do I want to delve into this again? My thoughts then turn to Alena which I have locked up all these years. Her smile. Her laugh. The way she would pucker her lips whenever she was concentrating on something. Alena ...

Then I remember the photos. The doubt I felt. The pain that shattered my heart. Do I want to relive all this feelings?

I quickly finish the beer and head to the liquor cabinet for a harder drink.

I pour a glass of scotch and quickly finish it in one go.

"Are you sure about that bro?" I hear Alex say from the living room.

I hear the worry laced with his question. I don't respond but decide to slow down with the drinks. I pour another glass of scotch and head back to the couch.

I shake my head and run my hands through my hair. I do not want to. But I have to, for Aunt Trish.

I take out the white envelope and stare at it with mixed emotions of fear and disdain.

"You'll read it?" I hear Alex say beside me.

"Better get it over with as soon as possible." I try to say with indifference. But inside me was a chaos of emotions as I take out and open the letter.

Dear Leo,

Since you will not listen to me, I am writing this down. I love you with all my heart and I never will and never have cheated against you. I do not know where these supposed pictures came from but I hope that you trust me when I tell you that I am not the woman in these pictures.

But to be honest Leo, maybe it's better this way. A marriage must be built on trust. If you don't even trust your wife to the point of not hearing her side of the story, I guess that's very telling. Maybe despite our 5-year long relationship, we were never meant to be married.

I hoped for a happy future with you, me and this child inside of me. But I guess it's not meant to be. What I ask of you though Leo, please accept this child. You may doubt if this child is yours, but I tell you with all honestly and sincerity that this child is yours. If you want tests to be done to prove this child is yours, go ahead I will not object. I do not know what the future holds for both of us but please do not leave this child fatherless. No child deserves to grow up without a father.

Leo, I love you with all of my heart.

Alena

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

53.5K 142 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
79.2K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
69.8K 3.2K 74
❤️
100K 3.7K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !