Wilted [ Sans x Flowerfell! R...

By morrow-

You were afraid. For the first time in your life, you were truly afraid. You weren't afraid of the never-endi... More

/Prologue\
/1\
/2\
/3\
/4\
/5\
/6\
A/N
/7\
uHm gUys...
/8\
/9\
/10\
/11\
Epilogue
Book Announcement - Wave II
Book Announcement

Announcement

2.6K 62 23
By morrow-

Thank you guys so much for all the support I've gotten over the time I've been doing this. Every vote and comment means the world to me and I can't describe how awesome it is to actually see people willingly reading my writing.

That being said, I'm really happy to announce that I just released two new books! They will begin regular updates starting May 1st (mainly so that I write the next few chapters and keep on schedule)

These are the covers for the new releases:

Feel free to check them out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 627 29
You are saved from being physically abused in public by a skeleton walking by. He helps you but your journey isn't over. From having a sex addict boy...
19.3K 465 13
~~~ [COMPLETE] After being set free from Frisk, Chara finds herself shoved into a new life that she didn't ask for. She's cold and distant for days...
91.4K 2.9K 18
The monsters have been liberated from the Underground by Frisk. You didn't mind the monsters, they were nice. You befriended Frisk, Toriel, Nabstablo...
305K 8.1K 39
You woke up on bed of golden flowers without having anything to remember. Going to an adventure where you met with many monsters to go home. Easy, ri...