Living with Justin Bieber

De cwritesforfun

Your mom tells you her best friend from high school and her family are visiting. The thing is are you expecti... Mai multe

Living With Justin Bieber
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Justin's POV
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Justin Bieber Appreciation Chapter
In honor of JB's Purpose Tour
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: The Zoo
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: THE CONCERT
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: See You Later- Justin's POV
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaper 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
1K Reads
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Justin's POV
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A Holiday Imagine
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Justin's POV
Chapter 35
Shoutout !!!!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Justin's POV
Chapter 39 - Triple POV!!!
Chapter 40 - Another Triple POV!!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Justin's POV
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Appreciation #2
Chapter 55 - Double POV
Chapter 56- Justin's POV
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Summer Imagine
Chapter 61: Graduation
Chapter 62- Double POV
Chapter 63: LA Trip: Day 1
Chapter 64: LA Trip: Day 2
Chapter 65: LA Trip: Day 3
Chapter 66: LA Trip: Day 4
Chapter 67: LA Trip: Day 5
Chapter 68: LA Trip Day 6
Chapter 69: LA Trip Day 7
Chapter 70: LA Trip Day 8
Chapter 71: LA Trip Day 9
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76- Purpose Tour
Chapter 77: Purpose Tour
Chapter 78: Purpose Tour
Chapter 79: Purpose Tour
Chapter 80: Purpose Tour/PopUp Shop
Chapter 81- Purpose Tour
THANKS :)
Chapter 82: Purpose Tour
Chapter 83: Purpose Tour
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88: Justin's POV
Chapter 89: Purpose Tour
Chapter 90: Purpose Tour
Chapter 91: Purpose Tour
Chapter 92: Purpose Tour
Chapter 93: Purpose Tour
Chapter 94: Purpose Tour
Chapter 95: Purpose Tour
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99: Christmas
Chapter 100: Valentine's Day
Chapter 101: Purpose Tour
Chapter 102: Purpose Tour
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106: Justin's POV
Chapter 107
Chapter 108: Bachelorette Weekend
Chapter 109: Bachelor Weekend
Chapter 110
Chapter 111: Wedding
Chapter 112: Honeymoon
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
THANK YOU!!!!

Chapter 103: Purpose Tour

93 4 0
De cwritesforfun

Closing With London - Show Day

I wake up to my alarm. I hit it and roll over. We landed in London last night. I'm glad to be back!!
Justin wakes me up by singing One Less Lonely Girl to me. I smile and listen in. He's literally amazing and like the best boyfriend ever.

((Video Of Him Singing One Less Lonely Girl recently- legit listen b/c it's amazing))

After he finishes, he exclaims "Clarissa, I know you love when I sing and I haven't sung to just you in forever. I just wanted to sing to you. I love you." I hug him and kiss him on the cheek. I say "Well yes I love it. I love you too." :)

We eat breakfast together by the window then head to the venue. Today we're playing at 1PM because it's an event called British Summertime. I'm pretty pumped. Lots of different musicians will be performing and we'll be early enough to see a few.

We arrive and walk backstage through lots of gates and up stairs. We end up in this VIP Lounge where you get food, drinks, and you can socialize. Hehe yay! I guess! Eh okay... here we go. Martin Garrix is currently performing and we can see him from the window in the room. I grab a soda and walk over. I watch and take my phone out. I take a short video and post it to my Instagram story. I love this! I keep watching until Justin wraps his arms around my shoulder. He says "So we have to go on stage. You're welcome to stay up here and Josh can just cover it." I reply "No no. I will be taking pictures. I want to. This place is so fun and so exciting. I want my own photos of my own boyfriend here." He smirks and kisses me on the cheek.

We walk out and down the stairs. We go outside and set out stuff down. Justin runs to change and then he comes out. We then all go out and he goes backstage. Josh and I start creeping up to the front area where photographers stand.

Justin starts and yells in the microphone"HELLO LONDON!" Everyone screams. He does his two acoustic covers, which are heaven. He also keeps singing and going crazy. His dancing is LIFE! Yes! I decide to post a video of him dancing to my Instagram story because I barely ever do this.

After... we leave and head to the hotel. We're all pretty worn out. When we go into our room, Justin says "Tonight, I'm taking you out. We're going to explore and I'm hoping tonight is amazing. One of the best or one you remember." What is this about? I'm excited. I answer "Okay well I'm pumped. You go take your shower first." He replies "Yes I will." He smiles and runs off. I grab my laptop and start editing photos. I send photos to Justin for when he wants post anything.

When he gets out of the shower, I go in the shower. When I'm done, I see Justin posted a photo.
The caption is:
LOVE LONDON!
((Picture below))

After the shower, I walk back and set my stuff in my suitcase. I see Josh sitting in the chair by my bed and no Justin in sight. What the heck? I ask "How long have you been here? Also why are you here?" Josh looks up and answers "Well good thing you're wearing clothes. I was a little wary when Justin asked me to wait, but hey we're all good." I laugh and ask "So... Justin just asked you to stay here or what?" He answers "Well Yeah. He called me and asked me to come stay. He didn't want you to worry about him and he wanted you to not get bored. He also told me that you shouldn't work." Haha. Oh Justin. I reply "That's cool." I finish putting my stuff up and pack my purse.

I move to sit in the seat next to Josh. I ask "What are your plans for the rest of this summer? Surely you have some photoshoots planned, right?" He answers "Yeah a few. I'm excited. I might try to go on some dates and make some friends. My social life could use some work." I reply "Haha same. We always go to these social gatherings and it's so crazy. I mean I make friends, so I guess it's good. I just want to have closer friends." He nods and asks "What are you doing for the rest of summer?" I answer "Not sure. Probably relax and see what life brings." He replies "Cool. Yeah I'll be doing that as well as fixing my social life."

The door opens and Justin walks in. He looks so cute! He says "Hey guys. Josh, thanks for this dude." Josh gets up and shakes his hand. He then walks out. Justin asks "How was your time with Josh?" I answer "Oh good. He's nice and he was nice to talk to. He told me about his plans for summer." He replies "Oh nice. What did you say about your summer?" I answer "Oh I told him that I'd probably relax. I don't know. I also said whatever life brings." He smirks and replies "I just love you so much. Wow." We kiss.

He exclaims "Let's head out!" I smile and reply "Yeah!" We get out stuff and walk out. As we wait for the elevator, he reaches out for my hand and we hold hands. I love him so much! Yes.

When we get out the hotel, we find the train station.
I make Justin take a photo of me.
I post it with the caption:
London!!
((Picture below))

We get on the train and head to the other side of London. We then walk around. I take lots of pictures and we explore. Throughout the whole day, Justin always keeps my hand in his and he sneaks in little kisses on my cheek. I'm in love with today. We're in London, I'm with my boyfriend, and we're having a great day :) So happy!!!!!

We reach the bridge across Parliament and Big Ben. Justin stops and looks out. I stop next to him and look around London. I love London!! When I look back to Justin, my heart stops. Omg! What? No way! He's down on one knee Oh my god! YES!!!!! 

Justin says "Clarissa, this year has been the best year of my life. We've known each other longer than that and the whole time, it's always been you. When I said I wanted to marry you in Madrid, god I meant it. I wanted to ask and get married forever ago, but the timing was never right. Now it is and ... Clarissa Carnell, would you like to do me the honor in becoming my wife?" I squeal with excitement and say "Of course. Yes!" He slides the ring on my finger and stands up. We kiss!

I hear people cheering and I laugh. He hugs me and I honestly can't believe it. I look at my ring finger and smile. It's so pretty and simple. So pretty!

I see Josh standing by a tree and wave. Justin says "Oh yeah. Josh was taking pictures and videos all day." I turn to him and ask "Is that why he was with me earlier?" He answers "Yep. I wanted to make sure you wouldn't snoop on social media looking at photos to see where I was. I had to get the ring and I knew he was all set for later." Josh walks up and I thank him. Josh says "I was glad to take pictures today. I'm so happy you two are getting married soon. You both really deserve it." Justin replies "Thanks man." Josh then lets us know that photos and video are to come!

Justin and I walk around London. I keep glancing down at my ring because it's so beautiful. I'm so so so happy!!! :)

We arrive at a restaurant and head inside. We get a table for two and are led back to sit. We get a booth and it's so nice. We order two glasses of champagne and food! We also get more drinks! Party! Celebrate!

After dinner, we leave and head around London.
Later... we head back to the hotel.
We open the photos from Josh and smile. So good!!

Justin posts a photo:
She said YES!
((Picture below))

I post the same photo:
I said YES :)
((Picture below))

Justin says "Hey you get to switch your username when you become my wife." I reply "Haha yep. Clarissa Bieber. My initials will be catchy, CB." He says "Clarissa Bieber, I like that. The same last name." I smirk and give him a kiss. Clarissa Bieber, wow. I'm pretty excited. Omg! Yay!

We change into pajamas and lay in bed. I ask "How are you doing, fiancé?" He smiles and says "Ah that sounds good. You know what will sound better?" I ask "What almost husband?" He smiles and rolls closer to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and kisses me on the cheek. I turn to him and we kiss.
After the proposal, whenever we kiss, the kisses feel more intoxicating and I honestly feel more in love.

Justin asks "What are you thinking about?" I answer  "Our kisses are better now that we're engaged." He asks "Really?" I answer "Yep." He leans in and the night just takes us away.

NEXT DAY

I wake up wrapped up in the blanket. The sun shines though the crack in the curtains and warms up my body. I look over at Justin and smile. He's mine. We're almost to the point where it will be forever although I feel like we will be forever. I've felt like this for quite some time. I'm just so so happy.

I reach over and hug Justin.
He wakes up and kisses my forehead.
I say "Morning fiancé!" He replies "Morning to you too fiancée." Hehehe so cute!! Love this!!

......................................................................................
Justin just proposed to Clarissa and they're getting married soon.

The next chapters will cover the wedding plans & everything to do with the wedding!!

Too much is going on so sorry for being a day late this update.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

156K 6.5K 199
PART ONE: Justin gets drunk and texts the wrong number, the girl he texts does not want anything to do with him but keeps texting him anyways. She do...
190K 3.3K 59
Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for a while but didn't tell anyone not wanti...
30.6K 866 53
Justin Bieber, the worldwide pop star is constantly on the tabloids for his bad behavior. Every belieber defends him. But there is one person ready t...
62.6K 1.9K 23
Sequel to for you « j.b Justin and Emilee now have a family of their own and it's not as easy as it sounds. As the young artist Justin is, it's very...