You Found Me

By hannah_t

I’ve experienced one of the most horrific tragedies a 17 year old girl possibly can. I stayed strong, but the... More

Copyright
You Found Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24 *Bonus Chapter*
Chapter 25
Epilogue.

Chapter 9

89.6K 2.3K 261
By hannah_t

I groaned groggily, blinking as bright light assaulted my eyes. I blinked repeatedly until my eyes became adjusted to the morning light.  It was déjà vu as I looked around the room; I was back in the infirmary.  Dust was dancing in the morning light and a heart monitor was beeping steadily beside me. The room was empty, though cups of coffee sat on a table not far away; one of the boys, if not all had been here.

I pulled the top of my gown down and peeled off the heart monitors. I had an oxygen tube in my nose and carefully took that out as well; I felt fine now, the panic attack had long since passed.

Thankfully there was no IV so I stood and slipped on my clothes that were folded in a neat pile next to the bed. Opening the door I looked down the hallway; coast was clear.

-

I walked around the castle, smiling timidly at people who passed, sidestepping the kids who ran through the halls. They were all little balls of energy from what I’d witnessed, running around, screaming, generally being happy kids, and playing with their friends.

I loved seeing the children running around, so happy. I had the best childhood; loving families, amazing friends, so much freedom and fun.

I followed them out a side door to an orchid of sorts, apples mostly grew with pears and oranges, though the trees were bare of their fruit, instead of lush greens leaves an assortment of browns, reds, yellows and oranges decorated the canopy.

Shouts of happiness filled the air and I smiled as kids of all ages ran around the trees, climbing and swinging from the lower branches. A toddler ran after the older kids, gurgling with joy, a happy smile spread across her face. I walked towards her as she tripped on a branch, landing on her butt. Instead of bursting into tears, she began giggling, tossing handfuls of watery grass, from the snow melt, at the passing children.

“Hello.” I said soothingly as I sat in front of the girl, giving her a bright smile.

“Hewo!”

“Who are you?” I turned to smile at a boy, about seven who stood feet spread apart, hands on his hips, trying to give me a stern look.

“Riley, who are you?” I asked, intimidating his stern tone, trying not to smile.

He puffed out his chest proudly. “Nathan Langley.”

“Well Nathan Langley.” I said, looking him the eyes. “May I join you in your game?” I asked.

He grinned as all the kids gathered around. “We’re playing tag; you can be ‘it’!” Everyone bolted, weaving through the trees. I grinned and stood; cheeky little bugger probably thought I was slow. I quickly stood looking down at the toddler. “Let’s go get them.”

I picked her up, giving her a piggy back ride as I raced around the orchard, gently tagging screaming kids. Once everyone had been tagged, I lay on my back, gazing up at the sky surrounded by children. I hadn’t had so much fun in ages, if only the trees were in season we could play my favourite game.

I sat up, careful of the kids all resting their head on my midsection and legs. I looked around the bottom of the trees and cried out in excitement as I saw a huge pile of cold, mushy apples near one of the trees; perfect.

I looked up at the older kids, sitting on the lower branches of the trees chattering excitedly to each other. “Have you got any cricket bats?” I asked.

The nodded and ran off to the castle, searching for what I had been looking for.  Moments later they came back holding two bright yellow plastic bats.

“I have a game we can all play!” I announced, looking over the hundred or so children all gathered together. “It’s call Apple Schmere.”

“What,” Nathan asked, handing me a bat. “Is that?”

“Oh my dear boy.” I said standing up and picking up a rotten apple. “You have not lived until you’ve played Apple Schmere!”

I threw a really mushy apple at him and it splattered all over his clothes. I knew that his mum would probably get really mad at him but I’d take the full brunt and do all the washing for a week.

He squealed, looking down at his shirt in disbelief. He sputtered in indignation before running over to the tree and hurled an apple at me. With reflexes quicker than I realised I possessed I raised the racket I was holding and had hit the apple, making it explode into little mushy bits as it hit a group of six year olds standing near me.

I began laughing hysterically at their expressions and soon it was all out apple war; most weren’t even bothering to use the bats, they were all just hurling rotten apples at each other.

“What is going on here?” I turned around to see a beautiful woman, ethereal in her appearance. She actually looked like an angel. She had long blonde hair, bright, sparking blue eyes and a beautiful knee high white dress that outlined her toned curves. 

Everyone froze, including me. We were literally caught red handed. The rotten apple I had been about to throw at a ten year old girl fell out of my hand and plopped onto the grass.

“And why was I not invited?”

She picked up a handful of mushy apple and hurled it at the nearest kid, hitting them on the neck, rotten apple sliding down their neck.

On impulse I launched a huge handful of sludge on her, hitting her right on the face and hair, watching as it slid down her neck. She stood shocked and it was as if a dam had broken, squeals filled the air and everyone unleashed rotten apples onto her. I laughed as she ran after some of the little boys, covering them in mush.

Cold, musky apple slid down my neck as Nathan threw apple down my shirt. I squealed loudly and spun around to see him laughing hysterically. Grabbing him I pushed my hands under his arms and began tickling him.  “You’ll pay for that you cheeky little mister!”

Other kids joined in, dog piling us. I was covered from head to toe in rotten apple and surrounded by screaming children; I had never felt happier.

I heard footsteps and all at once, we were being ambushed by teenagers. It was all out war.

I teamed up with many of the younger kids and together we fought against their siblings and cousins.  Carefree laughter escaped my lips as a little boy hopped onto my back, demanding a piggy back. Soon I was surrounded by little kids demanding to be picked up. The teenagers and few adults were covered in apple and pear, all beaming at me; for once I wasn’t scared, I didn’t feel uncomfortable around so many people, it felt good.

“Riley!” I looked up as Drew ran towards me, the boys following. Everyone went silent as he walked towards me. “What have you been doing? Why aren’t you in the infirmary? What are you covered in?” He looked around at everyone, their eyes widen in panic; why would they be panicked? It’s just apple, I’ll wash out.

“Apple Schmere.” I said, looking to the boys, who’s faced lit up with excitement; it was their favourite game as well. 

“Apple what?” He asked confused, wrinkling his nose as he looked me over.

Instead of answering I scooped cold, mushy pulp off me and took a step forward, smearing it right down his face before he could react. A collective gasp sounded around the clearing as I gently lowered the child on my back, watching Drew’s expression. It slowly went from one of shock to one promising payback.

“You really just did that?” He questioned.

I nodded, giggling happily, beaming.

“Hey Drew?” He turned around towards the boys and in an instant he was covered head to toe in rotten apple and pear.

The boys burst out in laughter and I couldn’t help but reach down to the ground and throw some at Matt and Cam who stood together. Mush trickled down their necks, soaking their shirts as their laughter died down.

Their eyes narrowed at me and looked towards each other with raised eyebrows. I had no time to react as they ran towards me, Matt throwing me over his shoulder and Cam quickly dousing my head in slushy, apple.  It was like an endless supply of mush.

I screamed and thrashed about as everyone began laughing. “Drew help me!”

“Sorry, you got yourself into this.” He replied chuckling. I looked up with a glint in my eye and pinched Matt’s butt hard, making him drop me with a girlish squeal. I ran towards Drew and jumped on him, transferring most of the sludge on my front onto him.

Apple and pear mixed with snow and muddy grass flew through the air as everyone resumed their game, most of the boys- both teenage and adult choose to ditch their shirts and chase after the girls, throwing mush at them.

My game of Apple Schmere had quickly turned into an all-out fruit fight, with boys against girls. There were so many people I think that the whole castle was outside playing; some people were a bit cleaner than others but no one escaped the wrath of half frozen, rotten apple and pears mixed with muddy grass and leaves.

Hours later as the sun travelled towards the horizon, everyone lay on the ground filthy and chattering to one another.

“I don’t think the pack has ever had so much fun.” Drew told me, flopping down beside me and Matt. “This is even better than the barbeques we have each month.”

“Good to know.” I felt more confident, happy; no one was yelling at me or hitting me and everyone seemed taken with this variation of Apple Schmere. No one was punishing me for getting everyone so dirty and for wasting hours of the day.

“Let’s get everyone cleaned up before dark; the washing machines will be working overtime after this.”

I smiled guiltily at Drew as he helped me stand. I don’t know what had changed but I felt more comfortable around him, I wasn’t as scared of his touch.

I was getting better.

-

Stepping out of the shower I felt so much cleaner. I dried my hair with the towel as best I could and slipped on a woollen dress with long sleeves and a pair of thick tights. It was really kind of Drew to not only give me my own space, but also provide me with nice clothes that fit me to a T. It felt nice to be cared for again, to have my friends around me and people who were generally interested in my wellbeing and happiness.

I literally skipped out of my room to the boys who were all lounging around my apartment or raiding the fridge. “Oi!” I yelled at Archer as he unscrewed the milk bottle lid. “No!” I took it from him just before he could drink directly from the bottle. “Get a glass Archer, none of us wants to have to drink your backwash in my milk.”

I took the lid from him and put it back in the fridge. “Don’t you have food in your own apartments?” I asked lightly. Drew had graciously arranged for rooms around me for them so even when I was alone in my room, the boys were still nearby.

I heard the ‘front’ door open and shut before Drew strode in with a cheeky grin. “Honey I’m home!”

I snorted and pointed to Archer. “Control your children dear.” I mocked, filled with confidence. I just felt happier; honestly I think it was the Apple Schmere and the kids, along with Drew’s caring and patience.

“This is the welcome I get after a hard day’s work?” He asked with all seriousness.

I laughed and shook my head, shoving Archer out of the kitchen. Hard day’s work my ass; because Apple Schmere is so hard.

Searching the fridge for dinner I pulled out a packet of juicy steaks. “In all seriousness though,” Drew began as I pulled out an array of vegetables and began cutting them up for dinner. “You can’t just disappear like that, we didn’t know where you went or if you had run away or been kidnapped! Your safety is not only important to us but the pack and the whole were world; without you I would be nothing, that’s the importance of the mating bond. You’re going to be a queen soon.”

The knife narrowly missed slicing into my finger as I slammed it down, glaring up at Drew with an expression of disbelief. There was my Irish temper speaking, one I had inherited from my mum. Dad and I always feared her temper; she could make even the most terrifying man cower before her like a puppy.

Foolishly I had thought I was free to do what I wanted, obviously I could see his points but I wasn’t some naïve little girl, I knew very well the horrors of the world, better than anyone.

“Do not treat me like a child.” I paused and took deep breaths, thinking carefully of how to approach this, taking time to gain back the courage that had fled from my body the minute he had begun telling me off. This time, I would stand tall and assert my opinion; I wouldn’t let people push me around anymore. “I’m not a naïve little girl, I know what people are capable of very well; as you can see nothing bad happened and it ended up being a very enjoyable day.”

“But what if it had been different; what if something bad had happened? It didn’t this time but there are others who do not like having a monarchy and will do anything to end it- including assassination.” Cam said, looking up from the book he had been reading; which he obviously hadn’t been reading since he was pretty tuned into our conversation.

I sighed; I wouldn’t win this one. “You’re right.” I said, washing my hands and sitting on one of the bar stools. “I’ll be more careful next time.” I rested my head against the cool marble, everything was just so confusing. When I was with Paul I knew one of two things; I would either die before my eighteenth birthday or run away after it. That way the law would be on my side instead of his because I didn’t have proof unless I went right after a beating; though it was not like I could actually walk after one of them.

Now though, now my future was uncertain; I had the boys back with me and Drew- my ‘mate’. Honestly I thought that it was a bit creepy and way too Twilight, however he was a great guy and I wasn’t averse to being in his company. I was coming out of my shell more and more every day, making a bit more human contact- well as human as they could get.

I heard him sigh in relief. “You don’t have to cook dinner you know, there are people more than willing to do it for us.” He said, picking up a piece of carrot off the board and munching on it.

I shook my head and gave him a stern look. “You shouldn’t rely on others when you can do it yourself; I’m sure they have other things to do than cook his highness dinner; like spend time with their family.”

“Speaking of family,” He said sounding so unsure. “Mine want to meet you; they’ve invited us both for a family dinner tonight.”

“How many would be there?” My voice wavered slightly as I stood to keep cooking. Playing Apple Schmere today had been fun and I hadn’t freaked out at the amount of people because I was having so much fun. But I don’t think I could handle a dinner with people I hardly know, who would be watching for any sign of imperfection, the awkward conversations.

“Well, my mother, my father, three brothers and their mates so five people- excluding you and I.” When I looked at him, I could tell that he really wanted me to meet his family.

Deciding to meet him halfway I suggested a comprise. “Why don’t you invite your parents here for dinner? I’m making steamed vegetables and steak.”

“Deal.” He said smiling. “I’ll go tell mum.” He stood and quickly gave me a peck on the temple before dashing away. I felt my face heat up, burning a bright red as I bowed my head, trying to block out the boy’s teasing.

“Oh cut it out!” I said after a few minutes. “He just kissed me on the forehead, nothing more!” I said exasperated, moving around the kitchen. “Now I assume that it’s just me, Drew and his parents so get, all off you!” I ordered when they tried to argue.

They all filed out, single file with their heads bowed as Drew returned. “Whipped.” He said, cracking an imaginary whip.

“Drew can you set the table?” I asked sweetly.

“Sure.” I heard the boys laughing from outside as he set the table for me. I shook my head smiling with covering the steaks in marinade. I still felt so happy; I never wanted this to end. I felt so relaxed and peaceful, I wasn’t scared and the future didn’t seem so daunting.

“Mum and dad will be here soon, mum’s bringing desert.” I nodded as Drew walked into the kitchen. “Can I cook it? I am pretty good at barbequing things.”

I nodded and gave him the tongs. I sat down near the bookshelf and pulled out Alice and Wonderland, continuing from where I had left off.

A large rose-tree stood near the entrance of the garden: the roses growing on it were white, but there were three gardeners at it, busily painting them red. Alice thought this a very curious thing, and she went nearer to watch them, and just as she came up to them she heard one of them say, 'Look out now, Five! Don't go splashing paint over me like that!'

'I couldn't help it,' said Five, in a sulky tone; 'Seven jogged my elbow.'

On which Seven looked up and said, 'That's right, Five! Always lay the blame on others!'

'YOU'D better not talk!' said Five. 'I heard the Queen say only yesterday you deserved to be beheaded!'

'What for?' said the one who had spoken first.

'That's none of YOUR business, Two!' said Seven.

'Yes, it IS his business!' said Five, 'and I'll tell him—it was for bringing the cook tulip-roots instead of onions.'

Seven flung down his brush, and had just begun 'Well, of all the unjust things—' when his eye chanced to fall upon Alice, as she stood watching them, and he checked himself suddenly: the others looked round also, and all of them bowed low.

'Would you tell me,' said Alice, a little timidly, 'why you are painting those roses?'

Five and Seven said nothing, but looked at Two. Two began in a low voice, 'Why the fact is, you see, Miss, this here ought to have been a RED rose-tree, and we put a white one in by mistake; and if the Queen was to find it out, we should all have our heads cut off, you know. So you see, Miss, we're doing our best, afore she comes, to—' At this moment Five, who had been anxiously looking across the garden, called out 'The Queen! The Queen!' and the three gardeners instantly threw themselves flat upon their faces. There was a sound of many footsteps, and Alice looked round, eager to see the Queen.

First came ten soldiers carrying clubs; these were all shaped like the three gardeners, oblong and flat, with their hands and feet at the corners: next the ten courtiers; these were ornamented all over with diamonds, and walked two and two, as the soldiers did. After these came the royal children; there were ten of them, and the little dears came jumping merrily along hand in hand, in couples: they were all ornamented with hearts. Next came the guests, mostly Kings and Queens, and among them Alice recognised the White Rabbit: it was talking in a hurried nervous manner, smiling at everything that was said, and went by without noticing her. Then followed the Knave of Hearts, carrying the King's crown on a crimson velvet cushion; and, last of all this grand procession, came THE KING AND QUEEN OF HEARTS.

Alice was rather doubtful whether she ought not to lie down on her face like the three gardeners, but she could not remember ever having heard of such a rule at processions; 'and

besides, what would be the use of a procession,' thought she, 'if people had all to lie down upon their faces, so that they couldn't see it?' So she stood still where she was, and waited.

When the procession came opposite to Alice, they all stopped and looked at her, and the Queen said severely 'Who is this?' She said it to the Knave of Hearts, who only bowed and smiled in reply.

'Idiot!' said the Queen, tossing her head impatiently; and, turning to Alice, she went on, 'What's your name, child?'

'My name is Alice, so please your Majesty,' said Alice very politely; but she added, to herself, 'Why, they're only a pack of cards, after all. I needn't be afraid of them!'

'And who are THESE?' said the Queen, pointing to the three gardeners who were lying round the rose tree; for, you see, as they were lying on their faces, and the pattern on their backs was the same as the rest of the pack, she could not tell whether they were gardeners, or soldiers, or courtiers, or three of her own children.

'How should I know?' said Alice, surprised at her own courage. 'It's no business of MINE.'

The Queen turned crimson with fury, and, after glaring at her for a moment like a wild beast, screamed 'Off with her head! Off—'

'Nonsense!' said Alice, very loudly and decidedly, and the Queen was silent.

The King laid his hand upon her arm, and timidly said 'Consider, my dear: she is only a child!'

The Queen turned angrily away from him, and said to the Knave 'Turn them over!'

The Knave did so, very carefully, with one foot.

'Get up!' said the Queen, in a shrill, loud voice, and the three gardeners instantly jumped up, and began bowing to the King, the Queen, the royal children, and everybody else.

'Leave off that!' screamed the Queen. 'You make me giddy.' And then, turning to the rose-tree, she went on, 'What HAVE you been doing here?'

'May it please your Majesty,' said Two, in a very humble tone, going down on one knee as he spoke, 'we were trying—'

'I see!' said the Queen, who had meanwhile been examining the roses. 'Off with their heads!' and the procession moved on, three of the soldiers remaining behind to execute the unfortunate gardeners, who ran to Alice for protection.

'You shan't be beheaded!' said Alice, and she put them into a large flower-pot that stood near. The three soldiers wandered about for a minute or two, looking for them, and then quietly marched off after the others.

My hair stood on end and it felt like I was being watched. I looked up at Drew to find that he was staring at the sizzling pan, looking up to smile at me and then diverting his gaze once again to flip a steak. I looked out the window, searching the darkness for something, someone.

I quickly rose and closed the curtains, blocking whoever had been watching me; I knew that I wasn’t just being paranoid, someone was out there watching. A knock on the door reverberated around the loft and I nervously wiped my sweaty palms on my tights.

I swear I nearly fainted as I watched the same blonde angel engulf Drew in a hug, giving him a big kiss on the cheek. Holy mother of cow! I had thrown rotten apple at Drew’s mother, the queen!

“Riley, how are you my girl?” Zander asked, walking over and smiling at me. I couldn’t respond though, my gaze was frozen on Drew’s mum, mouth hanging open in shock and horror.

“Riley?” Drew asked as he noticed my shock. “What wrong?”

“I-I-I,”

“She threw rotten fruit at me today.” Drew’s mum said bluntly. “It was great.” She gave me a radiant smile as she approached me, arms outstretched. “It’s good to finally meet my future daughter- in- law.”

“Mum what did I say?” Drew warned before she could engulf me in her arms, stopped her progress towards me.

“Right, right.” She said, lowering her arms, instead offering me her hand to shake.  Searching her angelic features for any sign of malice and finding but a bright, happy smile I took her hand and shook it. Taking deep breaths I could hold her hand for a few seconds without freaking out; it was progress.

“Nice to meet you too.” I said giving a small smile.

“Young lady,” I turned to Drew’s father who had his arms crossed over his chest, trying to act stern, though I could see that he was trying not to smile- my own father used to do the same tough guy routine when I did something. “I heard about your tryst this afternoon.”

My face burnt a deeper shade of red as I looked at the floor with a small grin. “Apple Schmere.”

I heard Drew’s mother begin laughing. “It was the most fun I’ve had in ages, everyone joined in!”

“Everyone’s talking about Riley; they all love her, though I’m sure that the washing ladies might not appreciate it as much.”

I gave a guilty smile as I moved into the kitchen. “I would happily help them in the clean-up.”

He seemed surprised and then smiled at me, talking to Drew. “You have been truly blessed with this angel Drew; cherish her.”

-

“Thank you for cooking for us Riley, the food was amazing!” Arael, Drew’s mum, told me as they left. “I hope to see you soon.”

I nodded and in the spur of the moment, gave her a fleeting hug, barely there. A bright smile lit her face as I gently shut the door, her smile matching mine. I was so proud of myself; little bit by little bit I was slowly coming out of my shell, gaining confidence and becoming less of the scared girl every day.

It felt like my life was finally picking up, I was happy again, happier than I have been in a while. I turned to the kitchen to see Drew stacking the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, well trying to; he had absolutely no idea how to stack things properly from the look of it.

Walking up to him I took the dish from him and rearranged them all so that they would be cleaned better. Once the dishes were being cleaned I went into the room and pulled out a loose shirt and sweat pants, something warm and comfortable.

“Thank you for cooking for us.” I turned around to look at Drew who leant against the wall, smiling at me from across the room. “Both my parents love you.”

I smiled and nodded. “It was nice meeting your mum, I enjoyed tonight.” I looked back towards the bathroom, wanting to get changed and go to bed.

“Good night Riley.” I felt him move towards me and he planted a sweet kiss on the top of my head before leaving.

“Night Drew.” I whispered with a smile as the door to my apartment shut.

-

I awoke confused as the light flutter of a footstep reached my ears from the next room. I lay perfectly still, heart beat spiking as I realised that someone was in my apartment. It wasn’t one of the boys; the footsteps were too light and I know that Drew wouldn’t be sneaking around my apartment in the early morning, hours before sunrise.

I slowly slid out of bed, making no noise, adrenaline pumping through my veins. Looking around I searched the room for something that would act as a weapon; anything. There was nothing.

Slowly I peeked around the half wall and held back a gasp at the towering form looking through cupboards. Their back was to me but I could tell it was male from the sheer width of his shoulders.

He looked deadly clad in black leather with one long sword strapped to his back. Tears welled in my eyes as he turned towards where I hid, glowing blue eyes looking at me directly. “Make a sound and I will kill you. Make any move other than to walk forward and I will kill you.”

Slowly I took a step forward, I was literally shaking in fear and I dared not make a sound. My only hope was that somehow the boys would scare away this man.

“Are you Riley Tyler?” His voice was so quiet that I was surprised that I had heard it.

I was too scared to reply. Would he kill me? From the sword strapped onto his back and the way he moved; with the grace of a panther, a predator, I didn’t doubt it. I watched as he extracted a piece of paper from his pocket and held it up, looking from my face to the paper.

“What do you know of Paul Lee?” My breathing hitched and I fell to the floor, black spots dancing in my vision.

No, no, no! I can’t go back there. “No!” I shouted, clawing at the man in front of me as he tried helping me off the floor.

“Quiet!” He hissed, pressing his hand over my mouth, pinning me to the floor with one arm while he kneeled next to me.

I’d rather die than go back to Paul; he wouldn’t hurt me again. I began thrashing around, panicking at his proximity.

“Paul is looking for you, I was sent to protect you.” My eyes narrowed, unbelieving; lying bastard. He was a vampire, he could be one of Paul’s friends- he could be here to take me back, to continue my torture.

I heard a door open and someone began banging on my door. “Riley? Riley are you ok?”

“Shit.” I heard the guy next to me whisper as I began struggling, my shouts muffled by his hand. “Don’t tell them I was here and I’ll explain everything.”

He disappeared as the lock clicked open; it was like he was never there. “We heard your scream, are you ok?” I nodded as Matt helped me up, the boys and Drew standing around all dressed in nothing but lounge pants.

I didn’t know whether to tell them. On one hand it would be stupid not to since he had threatened to kill me, but if I did my curiosity would never be satisfied; what did he mean ‘sent to protect me’? Who sent him? Why was he sent? Why would they protect me from Paul; one of their own?

“I had a nightmare and came out to get water but ended up tripping over in the dark.” I said, looking towards the open window beside the empty fireplace. That window hadn’t been open before I went to bed; at least I know how he got in. “Can I please sleep with you guys tonight?” I was shaking in fear still. “I don’t want to be alone.”

The boys all nodded, Matt picking me up. I wasn’t scared of their touch now; I knew they wouldn’t hurt me. They took me to Drew’s room since he had the biggest bed and tucked me in as Drew, Matt and Jesse surrounded me, Archer, Cam and James lying on the huge pillows from the cinema on the floor. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
63K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
2.3M 55.1K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
1M 26.9K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...