Pew Pew: A Collection of Star...

By glompcat

A collection of short fics written in response to prompts sent to me on tumblr More

Leia Organa + Signing a Document
"A Flash of Anger" + Leia Organa
"A Flash of Anger" + Anakin Skywalker
"A Flash of Anger" + Barriss Offee
"A Secret" + Leia Organa and Rey
"A Double Date" + Finn and Rey
"Weary" + Leia Organa
"Angry" + Rose Tico
"Sharing a Drink" + Leia Organa
"A Moment's Respite" + Leia Organa

"A Flash of Anger" + Asajj Ventress

33 1 0
By glompcat

Ky was doing it again.
Talking about what the pirates did as if there was never any benefit.
Didn't he understand that Hal'Sted had cared for her?
Done a better job of watching out for her than the red clad women she could barely remember ever had?
She wished he understood that there was no difference between him and Hal'sted, not really.
They were the two men who had rescued her.
The two men who had loved her like their child, after her own clan had offered her up in exchange for... she didn't know what they had sold her for, in truth.
She knew Ky would not appreciate her response.
He'd scold her for speaking too harshly, for feeling all she did.
For disagreeing with him on this crucial matter.
She bit her lip, choked her swelling emotions back.
Her response still held all her frustration that he was making the assumptions he did, failing to see how he and Hal'sted were truly the same.
Of course, he would never know it when he heard it.

"Yes Master."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

120K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
122K 6K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...