Silver Eyes

By KasaiTheQueen19

Kane Simmons is an Omega, which in his old fashioned pack means he's the equivalent of a servant. Being looke... More

Hello My Loyal Pups!!
1- The Impossible Choice
2- A New Alternative
3- Telling The Truth
4- Heading North
Tattoos
5- New Home
6- Family Tree
The Cast
7- My Fathers Mantle
9- Rising Moon
10- Heat
11- Omega Rescue
12- Surprise!
13- Face To Face
14- Coming Home
15- Bonding Moment
16- Luna
17- Family
Sapphira's Family
18- Mate
19- Intruders
20- Aftermath
21- Nightmare
22- Confrontation
23- Little Heirs
-Epilogue-
Thanks So Much!

8- Guardiani Lunari

4.3K 261 21
By KasaiTheQueen19

Sapphira

I trail my fingers over the smooth marble top of the desk, gazing around the large ornate room with slight awe. This place is huge...from me and Kane's bedroom, to the master bathroom, and to the expansive office I'm in right now...

Kane's office...it gives me chills.

It's still a bit hard to believe, even after two weeks here, that this is our home, and our pack. I was happy with just being with Kane, Omega or not, because I cared more about him than his position in the pack. So when it came out that he was the true Alpha of this pack, we were both quite a bit stunned. I went from just being Kane's mate...to a Luna in the span of five minutes.

We've both been working at our new roles for the last two weeks as well, his grandparents helping teach us the roles and duties of both Alpha and Luna before the official ceremony that announces our roles, and Maka is learning her role as Beta as well.

Kane's already been given his first responsibilities as Alpha, which I will be in charge of as well. First is officially naming the pack, second is designing the official crest, and third is choosing the packs Gamma.

Along with that, he's also been training with the warriors, learning how to fight in real hand to hand combat instead of just solo sparring and weight training. It's kept him busy, so he hasn't been able to spend as much time with me as he would like...but considering I'm learning my Luna duties, and doing some fight training of my own, it's not really easy to visit each other. However...since we have only a couple of days till the ceremony, we both really need to figure this stuff out...

The sudden feeling of arms wrapping around my waist makes me jump, and the rumbling purr that vibrates from my huggers chest makes me sigh in content.

"Hello Button...you enjoying yourself?" Kane's mouth lingers against my neck, his warm breath against my skin making me shiver.

"You're done early. I thought you didn't get done until 7?"

He chuckles. "An advantage of being Alpha, is that I can occasionally slip out of my training sessions to see my beautiful Luna..."

I turn around in his arms, tracing over his smooth jaw as his mesmerizing, silver eyes watch me in fascination. His muscle tone has only gotten more pronounced since he started training, with the addition of a higher fat and protein diet.

"You like the view?" He teases, that sexy smirk on his face. That's another thing I've noticed about him, he's grown a lot more open and confident...being away from Black Sun and being in his real  home has made him much more comfortable with expressing himself...and I love it.

"Very much...your training sessions have been paying off."

The black fabric of his tank top fits a bit smugly, and it exposes his bare arms. I run a hand up and down them, and his low growl of satisfaction makes me grin.

"I'm glad you approve...but today, I'd rather train with you..."

A deeper voice slips from his mouth than what I'm used to...and his eyes glow even brighter. Not even a deaf and blind person would be able to miss what he just implied, and the less than innocent thoughts that cross my mind leave a red color on my cheeks that Kane obviously notices. He smirks and I squeak when he swiftly lifts me by grabbing the back of my thighs, which in turn leads me to wrapping my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck so I don't fall.

"You want train with me, mate?" He whispers lowly in my ear and nips at it teasingly, making me shiver. And as he sits me on the empty desk, I remember he usually calls me Button, or baby, and sometimes Saph...but he's never called me mate as a nickname....

"Kane?"

He chuckles deeply, a slight growl to it.

"Not quite little one." He replies, and my eyes widen in realization. If he's not the one talking, than that means...

"Ares?" I whisper, and he chuckles again.

"Hello mate..."

He attacks my lips hungrily, another growl rumbling from his throat, and he presses closer to me from his place between my legs.  He swallows the moans from my mouth as his hands slip under my shirt and wander up my back, leaving a trail of sparks as he goes.

Unfortunately...I need to breath, so I pull away after some effort. But Kane...or Ares rather, seems completely unfazed, and continues his way down my jaw and throat, leaving me a bit of a panting mess.

"You smell so good mate..." He murmurs, inhaling deeply before pressing another kiss to the curve of my neck. The sparks that result are much more potent than the others have been, and I can't hold back the embarrassing sound I make in response. He freezes for a second, then repeats the action, growling when I make the same embarrassing noise again too.

"I like that sound you made...does that mean you like it when I kiss you there?" I can almost hear the smirk in his voice, and the feeling of his fingers tracing my spine makes me shiver. He knows damn well I like it, much to my embarrassment, so I don't answer his mischievous taunt.

"I'll take that as a yes..."

I gasp at the feeling of his tongue on my skin, and I instinctively hook my legs back around his hips, pulling him even closer.

"You should be careful mate...keep this up, and we'll end up marking you right here..." His husky voice warns, and I swallow hard.

"Then why don't you?"

He looks up at me quickly, the look in his silver gaze a primitive, possessive one.

"Are you sure mate?"

I nod."I've been sure for over three months..."

The flash of desire in his eyes turns me even redder, and he presses a short, heated kiss to my mouth.

"Then we won't keep you waiting anymore."

He returns to the curve of my neck immediately, nipping and sucking on the sensitive skin without warning. My body trembles at his heated touch, and after a minute I can feel his teeth grazing against my skin.

"This will only hurt for a second, love."

I wince slightly at the feeling of his sharp canines breaking my skin, but no sooner than the pain appears, it's gone, a wave of pleasure taking its place. His low growl mixes with my moan, and my fingers dig into his shoulders while he grips my waist even tighter.

A sudden flood of thoughts that aren't my own fills my head, and it doesn't take much to realize they're Kane's...a product of his mark being our personal link to each other. After a few moments of our pleasure filled thoughts merging together, he retracts his canines and begins licking at the place affectionately.

"Mine." He rumbles, and I smile as I lean my head against his shoulders, enjoying the euphoria.

"Yours..."

He brings my face to his and places a soft kiss on my lips, and I automatically can tell that Kane has complete control again.

"I'm sorry about that. My wolf got-"

I press a finger to his mouth, and chuckle a little.

"It's fine...I think it's safe to say that we both enjoyed ourselves...right?" I murmur softly, and he kisses my hand before tracing a finger over my shoulder, the sensation making me sigh.

"I suppose you're right..." he replies.

"Besides...I quite enjoyed meeting Ares personally. Is he always so...direct?"

He chuckles."Usually. But since we've been here, I haven't had to put a muzzle on him."

We laugh at the comical idea of muzzling an Alpha wolf...the mental image extremely hysterical.

"I would love to stay longer and see my mark on you Button, but they are going to send a search party if I don't leave soon..." He sighs reluctantly after a few minutes, and I mimic the sound. So soon? He just got here...

"Alright...go on, do a good job and I'll reward you later..."

"Oh, then I'll definitely hold you to that baby."

He presses a quick kiss to my mouth before trotting on the door, a little bit of pep in his step, I trace my fingers over the spot that will soon hold his mark. No doubt he's going to be a handful when he comes back...but I wouldn't have it any other way.

~~~~~~~

It's been three hours since he left, and after one  hour the mark he gave me finally appeared on my skin.

The silver colored wings glimmer beautifully against my skin, and I haven't been able to take my eyes...or hands off of it since it appeared. It's so fitting for us, I think, for his mark to be a pair of angel wings...

Staring at it, I suddenly have a bit of inspiration, and I quickly return to Kane's office with my sketch pad in hand to act on it before it disappears. Sitting in his chair, I flip open to a blank sheet of paper and getting to work.

I start off with faint outlines and rough drafts before I finally settle on one in particular, letting the design fill a whole different page as I work out the slight errors. I don't really notice how much time has passed since I started, but I don't really care either...I just finish my work and grin triumphantly, looking over the piece from multiple angles until I begin adding a little bit of color.

"That's beautiful Button."

I jump at the sound of Kane's voice behind me, and I scowl at him as he leans around the back of the chair, grinning like a possum at me. It quickly melts though when he notices the mark on my shoulder, and he brushes over the skin softly...a dazzled look on his face.

"You like it?"

He smiles, pressing a kiss to my mark lovingly.

"I love it...both of them..."

I blush, and return to my drawing.

I had left the wolf and wings black, but I couldn't decide on the colors for the paw print, or the eyes.

~Make the paw print dark blue...~

I jump again, this time at Kane's voice in my head. I suppose I'll have to get used to that soon enough, because once the ceremony is complete, I'll have voices of the pack members in my head too.

"I was thinking...maybe this could be the pack crest?" I ask as I fill the paw print with dark blue pencil, and I watch Kane lean closer to the drawing, his eyes glittering with inspiration.

"I love it Button, it's perfect!"

He turns to see me blush, and I avert my gaze.

"I kind of got the idea from your mark...If that's okay?"

"Baby, it's perfect! The pack crest should have personal meaning to the pack, and what better personal meaning than the mark of its Luna?"

He cups my cheeks in his hands and kisses my forehead, then turns back to the picture. I use his distraction from me to finish the last touch...giving the black wolf silver eyes...after its Alpha...

"All done...it kind of reminds me of a guardian angel..." I murmur to myself, and Kane traces the wing faintly...

"That's it..." He whispers, and looks up at me, a wide smile on his face.

"What's it?"

"The pack name...Nonna has been teaching me some Italian words...Guardiani means Guardian." He pauses, and I jump when he shoots upright.

"Nonna said the pack in Italy was called Guerrero Lunari...maybe we could pay tribute to the pack?"

Smiling, I place my hand over his.

"Guardiani Lunari."

The name rolls off my tongue easily, like I've said it all my life. Kane's unfiltered excitement has me giggling, and he swiftly pulls me out of the chair and into his arms, trapping me in a bear hug.

"Guardiani Lunari pack...I can't wait to make it official."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 14.8K 52
Meet Liam Being an Alpha he has waited for his mate for a very long time and on top of that he is a CEO of Eirmon company and he has lost all his...
248K 8.3K 25
| Highest Ranking #47 in Werewolf | Riley Cole is the omega of her pack. Though she is constantly doubted and mistreated due to her weak ranking, she...
1.2M 30.3K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
12.5M 339K 34
At the age of 31 Alpha Kane Locus Black had given up on looking for his mate, since the age of 18 it was all he wanted, now at 31 he was cold, scary...