Be Your Everything

By wallxflowxer

He tangled his hand in the tips of my hair and rested his chin on the top of my head, "You don't always have... More

Chapter One: Moody
Chapter Two: Family
Chapter Three: Goody Two Shoes
Chapter Four: Tutors
Chapter Five: Concerned
Chapter Six: The Boogy Man
Chapter Seven: I Know a Cute Couple When I See One
Chapter Eight: A Bit of Heart Break
Chapter Nine: Three-Pointers & Rambling
Chapter Ten: Detention? Ugh.
Chapter Eleven: Stuck In The Storm
Chapter Twelve: Perfect
Chapter Thirteen: Snow & Ice
Chapter Fourteen: Everlasting Smiles
Chapter Fifteen: Mickey D's at Midnight
Chapter Sixteen: Being Helpful
Chapter Seventeen: Bruises
Chapter Eighteen: So Many Kisses
Chapter Nineteen: Again
Chapter Twenty: Just Not A Good Day
Chapter Twenty-One: Surprise Surprise
Chapter Twenty-Two: Prom?
Chapter Twenty-Three: Dazed and Red-Faced
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Night
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Day
Chapter Twenty-Six: After
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Alive, Barely
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Always There
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Rules Were Made To Be Broken
Chapter Thirty: Anxious
Chapter Thirty-Two: Love You, 'Night.
Chapter Thirty-Three: Bad Luck
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Long Night
Chapter Thirty-Five: Chimichanga!
Chapter Thirty-Six: Home Sweet Home
Epilogue: My Everything
He Stole My Bandana (So I Stole His Heart) Preview!
Surprise: Please Read!

Chapter Thirty-One: What Am I Going To Do?

7.9K 251 78
By wallxflowxer

Chapter Thirty-One:

What Am I Going To Do?

____________

After dinner was over, I helped Mrs. Bridges clean up the table. Even though she continuously reminded me that it was her job and she could do it, I ignored her requests for me to go relax and helped her anyways. She seemed like she enjoyed my company, actually.

After I called her Mrs. Bridges for the 100th time, she told me to just call her Andy. Her real name was Andrea. I didn't mind calling her that. And Mr. Bridges to me was now Chad.

"Thank you for helping me clean up, Sophia!" She told me when I was almost to the stairs to go up and find Cameron. I was so tired and it was only six-thirty. I was eager to get out of these clothes and into something more comfortable.

"You're welcome! It was the least I could do." I replied and darted up the steps before she could deny my favor to her. I would feel guilty if I didn't help her out while I stayed in her house for however long.

I found Cameron on his bed, phone in hands and her was scrolling up and down. Probably on Facebook. Not something he usually did.

"I'm so sleepy." I mumbled when I leaned against his door frame.

"I have a pair of jogging pants and a t-shirt for you." He pointing to his dresser and I spotted the neatly folded clothes. Clean ones, thank goodness.

"Thank you so very much." I walked over to the bed and crawled up next to him, "love you." I mumbled against his lips when I leaned in to kiss him. He smiled into the kiss and I jumped back off the bed. I grabbed the clothes and walked to the bathroom, completely exhausted. I didn't do much today, so I didn't get why I'm so tired.

After exchanging my clothes for Cameron's, I went back to his room to talk to him before bed for a few minutes.

A few minutes turned into a few hours.

"So you're taking me to my house before school?" I asked him. We both sat on his bed, backs propped against the head board.

"Yep. You can take a shower and get ready for school. Then we can stop by on the way home and get your clothes for you to stay here." He said and tightened his arm around my shoulder. He kissed the top of my head.

"Holy cow. I just remember that Finals are tomorrow." I mumbled when the idea of school came to mind.

"Oh yeah." Cameron said nonchalantly.

"I know most of the ones I have to take anyways, I'm good. What about you?" I asked him. My eyes were drooping and I was yawning every seven seconds. I counted.

"I know it too. If you wouldn't have tutored me then I probably would fail them. No doubt. Thank you, babe." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah." I grinned sleepily.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed." I turned sideways so I could kiss his lips. "I'll see you in the morning."

He pouted.

"I'll see you later, babe." He said as I was walking out the door. I laughed out loud and he did too after hearing me.

Callie's room was painted a light pink color. The pink was so light that it almost looked white. Her bed was mostly three colors: blue, pink, and green. Most of her room was neat and tidy, too.

I switched the light off and pulled her covers back before climbing under them. I then realized that I was way too hot to sleep in sweatpants. So, I pulled the sweatpants off and tossed them off the bed, still covered in the blankets of Callie's bed.

I closed my eyes, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep anytime soon.

The digital clock beside the bed read eleven-thirty pm. I'm so tired, yet I can't sleep. Ever had that problem?

Then I heard the door open. I turned my head to look at whoever it was creeping on me, half expecting to see Callie. I hope she didn't mind me sleeping in her bed...

"You're still awake?" Cameron's voice rang through the darkness. I smiled a little.

"Yeah. Can't sleep but I'm so tired..." I mumbled. He walked over to the bed and without hesitation, climbed underneath the covers. His cold skin touched my hot legs which instantly cooled me down.

"Do you have pants on?" He asked me incredulously. I instantly felt my cheeks burn red and silently thanked the good lord above it was dark. I pursed my lips.

"Um... I got hot." I said sheepishly.

He laughed and wrapped his legs around mine, pulling me closer.

"Get some sleep, babe. You're out of it." I could practically hear his smile.

Then, I was out like a light because he was here.

In the morning, I reached my arms around on the bed to find that it was empty except for myself. It was kind of disappointing.

Now, the clock read 7:00. Uh-oh. I had a half an hour to go home and get ready. I had jump start out of bed and ran to Cameron's room, not even knocking.

He was sitting on his bed, laptop on his lap.

"Hello?!" I said, almost shrieking.

"Let's get going! I'm not gonna be late!" I grabbed his laptop and closed it, grabbed his wrist and took off down the stairs.

It felt like a year went by by the time we reached my driveway. Cameron has been quiet this morning, which was sort of unusual for him. He talks to me a lot when we're together, which is pretty much all the time. I didn't let it bother me too much since I needed to hurry up and get ready.

With Cameron still stuck in the truck, I darted into my house and up the stairs in record time. My shower was legit three minutes and I quickly threw on a pair of jeans, flip flops, and a t-shirt. I pulled my wet hair up into a messy bun and put on some light makeup, like I do some days.

I saw Cameron sitting in the truck when I got down locking my front door. He was leaned back into his seat and staring out his window. What was up with him today?

"Ready to get your smarty pants on?" I asked in attempt to make him laugh. His lips twitched like they were going to pull up into a smile.

His eyes met mine for a second before they turned back to the road and he started his truck. He kept both hands on the wheel intentionally, I think, so he wouldn't have to hold my hand.

That's it. He knew something that I didn't.

Once we reached the school, I got out first since he was being slow as a turtle and walked over to him, almost fuming.

"What's going on with you?" I demanded. He shut his truck door and locked it with his key. I liked how this truck was so old that it didn't have one of those remotes. It was nice.

"Nothing," he said. I was surprised that he didn't walk around me since he didn't seem like he wanted anything to do with me this morning.

I started to panic. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked him. I was mad, so naturally, tears came. Gosh, I was such a girl.

"No." He simply answered, looking everywhere but my face.

"Cameron, there is. Just... why do you suddenly want nothing to do with me?" I asked him while my hands dropped limply to my sides. He gave me one hard look before answering.

"I don't know."

I stood at his truck in the same place for about five minutes before someone waved a hand in front of my face. I shook my head to clear it and my vision came back.

It was a boy I knew from my math class in Freshman year. He asked me if I was okay.

"Yeah, I'm good." I answered half heartedly before turning my

Back to him and walking towards the school. I needed to get my head in the game and ready for these finals.

Grades were my priority right now.

But I couldn't think about school when all I could think was "what am I going to do?"

______________

So, why do you think Cameron is mad/upset?

Let me know below!

That rhymed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 115 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...
145K 2.5K 80
the spelling errors in this book are so bad sorry ima rewrite it really soon though ~ Hi my name is mistake or my brother calls me Sophia And yes I...
40.9K 1K 37
|| NOT EDITED SO DONT EVEN COMMENT ABOUT THE MISTAKE I MADE THIS A FEW YEARS AGO || Three year old Sophia has gone through quite a lot. Being abused...
4.5K 133 18
{COMPLETED} Riley, Maya, Lucas, Farkle. They're an amazing group of friends who love each other and would do anything to protect one another. But wha...