Flicker (mxm)

By LunaMoon1947

This is the old version of Flicker. The new version is now posted on my profile. Feel free to read this versi... More

Rewrite
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Into The Woods
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Fire and Flames
Fire and Flames 2
New Book

Chapter 2

7.9K 411 46
By LunaMoon1947

Church

I wake up, pushing myself into a sitting position. Noah and Eden are still peacefully sleeping while Cole controls the machine we are in. He called it a car. Used to get to places faster than on foot. It's amazing! The seats even warm up!

Cole pulls to a stop telling us that we arrived at the packhouse. I press my tiny hands against the window as I stare at a giant house. It's beautiful. But I can't focus on any details because of a really sweet smell that clouds my mind. It smells like flowers! But stronger and it smells prettier. It makes me feel happier. I've heard of this feeling before. Have I found my mate? My tail swishes eagerly back and forth.

I open the door and slide out. My knees weaken as I look around and see many people surrounding me. Too many. Hundreds. This has to be the whole entire pack. I've never seen a pack this big before. I haven't seen a full pack at all! It is scary. I felt like I'm being trapped. They all gasp. Probably at the fact that I look deathly skinny and very dirty.

The amazing smell drifts closer. I see an extremely tall man in front of me. He's not as tall as Cole though.

His scent is one of a Head Warrior. But over that is the flowery scent. He gets closer and I see that he has tanned muscular skin with amber eyes and dark brown hair. He has a shadow of a beard. He looks scary and mean. A scowl present his face.

I begin to shake even more than before, sinking down onto the ground. I get so scared that a big wet stain in my pants begins to form. Leaking down my legs.

The uncomfortable wet itchy feeling of pee that can clearly be seen by everyone. My mate stops in his tracks and I begin to wail. Nobody wants a mate who is weak. I just embarrassed myself in front of everybody.

My mate slowly sinks down to his knees and holds out his hands. What is he doing? Is he going to get rid of me?

Wade

I wait with my warriors for Cole to return. Our alpha Zaryn came home earlier and stormed into the woods. We didn't bother going after him. I felt as if I had to stay In the clearing.

Cole's car pulls up. My wolf begins to howl urging me to go towards the truck. I take a deep breath and smell blueberry pie. The way my mother's smelt when she made it every Saturday for a treat. My mate is here. And he came from the secret base where a group of alphas were keeping omegas as slaves. I can tell by the new scent filling my senses.

I had been there to fight the men who had started the secret base. I couldn't sense my mate then. Of course all I was thinking about was killing the bastards that were hurting innocent omegas. And it didn't help with the overwhelming smell of death around me. Most of the casualties, I was informed, were the omegas. We were only able to save three of them. Apparently My mate being one of them.
My wolf lets out a feral growl as people clear out of the way as I rush toward the front of the crowd.

When I see my mate I stop. He is beautiful. Red curly hair and creamy skin. Orange ears lay flat on his head. A matching orange tail is curled around his middle. He is dirty and disheveled and covered in bruises from what I can see.

I begin to walk over to him. He crumples to the ground, shaking like a leaf. The sour smell of piss begins to grow as I look at my little mate. I look down at his pants to see a big wet stain at the front. He begins to cry in big heaving sobs.

My mate is afraid of me. I get to my knees, laying down and rolling onto my back. It is a sign of submission. The whole pack gasps as no one of a high rank had ever done this before. If physically pained our wolfs to submit. But this felt right to me. That I need to do this to prove that I wouldn't hurt my mate.

He sees this and stops crying, confused. Seemingly interested in what I am doing. I sit on my hands and cross my legs so he knows I won't touch him. My mate slowly begins to crawl over to me. When he gets close enough he sniffs my head. My wolf and I begin to rumble with pleasure. I feel the soft vibrations deep in my chest.

My mate rolls over into his back. A sign from him of submission and acceptance. My wolf howls with pride.

I roll onto my side and gently touch my mates hand. He begins to purr. Looking up at me with wide green eyes. I smile at him and he returns it. My mate is so beautiful. I run my knuckles along his cheek.

"I won't hurt you. Would you like to take a bath? Or how about something good to eat?"

My mate leans closer to me and i take it as a sign that he trusts me enough. I sit up and pull him into my arms, ignoring the stain on his pants. He wraps his extremely thin arms around my neck and buries his face into my shoulder. I will make sure that he gets enough food so that he is healthy.

I stand up and he wraps his legs around my waist. He is still shaking. I growl at the pack members closest to us as I make my way to my room at the pack house.

I reach my room. I then Walk into my wash room and start the shower. I set my mate down on the sink as I warm up the water. I turn to my mate.

"My name is Wade."

"Wadeeeee." My little mate repeats dreamily, drawling out the "e" at the end of my name. I smile. He is so adorable. He points to himself.

"I'm Church." He says.

"What a beautiful name. Church." I try out his name. He beams.

I begin to pull off his clothes. He becomes limp in my arms and lets me pull them off. I look up at him and draw in a breath. Church has tears in his eyes. Then I realize that he thought I was going to hurt him like those monsters did.

"Church I'm not going to hurt you! I won't ever touch you unless you want me to. I meant what I said. I just need to take them off so you can wash the dirt off."

Church calms and lets me pull off the rest of his clothes. I pick Church up and gently place him into the shower. He holds onto my hand and tries to tug me forwards.

I pull away and take my clothes off. Leaving my underwear on, I enter the shower behind him. I take the bottle of shampoo down from the shelf and pour some into my hand. I scrub his hair. Dirty water streaks down his body and swirls down the drain. Next I lather some body wash onto a cloth and gently scrub his small body. Being extra careful of the bruises that cover his form.

After conditioning his hair I reach over to turn the water off. Church stops me. He points to the shampoo bottle. I give him the bottle and he squirts some into his palm. He is trying to wash my hair. He reaches upwards but can't quite get to my head. I tower over him by more than a foot and I enjoy watching him trying to pull me downwards to reach my hair. I laugh and finally pick him up from under his arms. He squeals and wraps his legs around my middle.

Church begins to scrub my hair while looking deep into my eyes. I never thought that having a mate would make me this happy. As I look at Church and how he reacts to me already, I am left with pure happiness. I feel his emotions already. He has been aching for this moment to come. He is so brave, my mate. That he was willing to forgot everything that happened to him so easily so that we could both be happy. I am still going to take things slow, but I am glad that, at least with me, he is already making quick progress. That he hopefully won't be that afraid of everything.

Church tilts my head back into the water and rinses out my hair. Making sure that no soap suds gets in my eyes. I smile. My wolf purring from our mate touching us.

When my eyes open I scan Church's body now that he is clean. He has purple bruises everywhere. Especially on his hips and the insides of his thighs. My wolf growls. Church senses my anger and holds me closer.

I was never known to be nice to anyone. As the Head Warrior it was my job to be closed off and cold to others. To be known as strong and scary. But with my mate I feel as if I want to be a different person. I want to be happy and smile because I want to see Church's smile more often.

Church leans down so our foreheads are touching. He rubs our noses together before burying his head in the crook of my neck. I let out a low rumble which makes Church giggle, his tail swishing excitedly back and forth, ears standing strait up and twitching.

I'd never heard of an omega with ears and a tail before. I think it makes him look even more innocent. I smile and inhale his beautiful blueberry scent.

I decide that the shower was long enough and just wanted to cuddle with Church. I turn the water off and grab a towel drying off my little mate.

Eden

Church had found his mate as well. His mate took him into the house. I got scared at that because I don't want Church to be hurt. As Cole and I walk down a hallway to the pack doctor to tend to Noah's leg further, I can feel Church's happiness since we have a strong connection with each other. I sigh a little in relief.

Maybe Cole was being truthful when he said that everyone would welcome us and not harm us.

The sweet smell wafts into the house and I gasp. There it is again.

"That smell... what is it?"

"What do you mean?" Cole says as he shifts a sleeping Noah closer to his chest. Noah lets out a small yawn and wraps his arms around Cole's neck.

"I don't know. It smells... like the best thing in the world. I don't know. It's just really good."
Cole frowns and looks down to Noah.

"You've found your mate."

"Really?! Do you know who my mate is?" I ask. A little rush of excitement jolts through me. But my wolf seems wary. Like something is wrong.

"We will talk about this after we get your brother to the pack doctor."

I nod softly, wanting nothing more than to follow the heavenly smell. As Cole walks down the hall I slow my steps. I turn and run towards the smell of my mate.

I run until I come across a door that smells of my mate and another person. My wolf whines.
I open the door to see my mate. An extremely tall man with a powerful aura. An Alpha. He has tanned muscular skin and jet black hair.
There is also a girl with long blonde hair kissing him.

My heart breaks...

My mate and the girl notice me. My mate stares at me intensely his eyes flashing golden.

I know what I must look to them. I'm dirty and bloodied and bruised.

"Um.. do you need something?" The girl says crossing her arms curiously.

"I'm new here. I was from..."

The girl gasps, taking in my appearance.

"Oh my goddess! You poor thing! Do you need anything?" The girl tugs up the strap of her tank top which had fallen off of her slim shoulder.

"I got lost," I lie. "I don't know where the pack doctor is. They need to give me some medicine because of how many times I was..." I take a deep breath. Being so close to this man was so hard for me. Especially when he just had his tongue shoved down this girl's throat. At least she seemed nice. "It is hurting my back and tummy a lot." I finally whisper.

The girl rushes over to me and holds me close. I become rigid in her arms, surprised by the closeness. She smelt like my mate.

"It's okay. You're safe now! We will get you to the pack doctor. Right Zaryn?" She looks back at my mate.

Zaryn...

"Zaryn?" The girl says. Zaryn is too busy looking at me to notice that the girl is talking to him.

"Oh. I'm Leila and this is Alpha Zaryn. I'll take you to the pack doctor now. Come on sweetheart."

I follow Leila down the hallway. Even though she was just kissing my mate my wolf doesn't feel threatened by her. My wolf feels that she is genuinely nice. I do not feel threatened by her.

As for my mate, the sorrow is crushing my. I look back at Zaryn and he scowls.

One single tear drips down my cheek. Then I turn and follow Leila down the hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
540K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
707K 33.7K 32
| REWRITE OF ORIGINAL TORN BOOK | Omega Berlin adores his mate and Alpha of his pack, Max. And Max loves Berlin. But sooner than later, Max is gone...
848K 39.3K 75
BOOK #1 IN APOLLO SERIES Blaze was not happy in life, and everyone knew it. The adopted son of the Alpha and Luna was taking it day by day until he c...