Unsustainable [VKOOK]

By HanMinGi_7

After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance. More

House of Cards
Young Forever
Sofa
Save Me
Reflection
Butterfly
Hold Me Tight
I Need You
War of Hormones
Love is not Over
Fire
Rain
Talk - Part One
Talk - Part Two
Stigma
Move
Boys Meet Evil
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Danger
Wings
Tomorrow
Let Go (Sequel)
Illegal (Sequel)
Make me your doll (Sequel)
Not today (Sequel)
Boys with luv (Prequel)
First love (Prequel)
Peaches and cream (Sequel)

One Night in a Strange City

7.1K 283 77
By HanMinGi_7

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm late!" Taehyung swears while jumping out of bed, immediately opening the curtains so that his husband groans into the pillow when a sudden brightness illuminates the room.

"Five minutes more..." He mumbles, blindly reaching for the blanket before pulling it over his head.

"Well you can rest five minutes more, but I can't... I'm supposed to be at work at seven today, we have an important meeting but it's already half past six! I'm so dead..." The brown-haired male whines while quickly putting clothes on, before rushing out of the room. With one last groan, Jungkook sits up while rubbing his temple, eyes scanning the room as he's trying to find his crutches.

It's been six weeks now, six weeks since the accident but also since they started living together anew. It wasn't easy at first, after so long without living together. It took them some time to fall into a new routine, especially since Taehyung had troubles not babying his injured husband. This lead to many other conversations about what he should or shouldn't do, but the two of them managed to avoid any fight. Jungkook, who has always been of an impatient temper, sometimes had troubles remaining calm during their talks, but Taehyung understood and always allowed him time to regain his composure.

Now, everything is starting to get better. The brown-haired male has learned how to make the difference between treating Jungkook as a child and showing his affection to him. Besides, the two of them have gradually adjusted to each other's habits, and Jungkook is starting to really enjoy their life as a couple.

"Tae, have you seen my crutches?" He shouts, hearing a groan coming from the living room, which makes the corner of his lips lift up slightly. He didn't want to bother Taehyung, but it's not like he can get up and search for the damn crutches himself...

"They're here..." The brown-haired male says grumpily, and Jungkook hears quick steps coming towards the bedroom.

"Thanks." He winks when taking them from Taehyung's hold, this one rolling his eyes, but a little smile tugs at the corner of his lips as he remembers why the crutches were actually in the living room. They had been forgotten there last night, after they came back from the cinema and started to make out on the couch, which had led to them drifting to sleep naked on the spot hours later. Taehyung must have carried him to bed later that night, Jungkook realises.

"I'm seriously going to be late." The other's expression becomes serious anew, and he rushes away. He's followed by Jungkook this time, who tries to follow him as fast as he can.

"Eat a little something, at least! You're going to be hungry long before lunch...

-Kookie, I can't." Taehyung says while trying not to lose his balance as he puts his shoes on, and Jungkook takes notes of the annoyed tone that clung to his husband's last word. Thus, he sighs in defeat, waiting for Taehyung to finish getting prepared before beckoning him with a finger.

"Come here..." The raven-haired male makes his crutches rest against the wall, leaning against the latter with his shoulder right after not to fall.

"Be quick, okay?" Taehyung asks but walks towards him anyway.

"I promise." Jungkook nods, lifting his hands before folding back the collar of Taehyung's shirt that was annoyingly straightened. He then fixes his tie and takes care of a lonely button that was forgotten by his husband, before applying a brief kiss on the latter's hair.

"Don't forget our appointment at the counsellor's tonight, yeah?

-Don't worry." Taehyung makes a little smile, his previous irritation visibly gone. "Don't I even have the right to get a real kiss?

-Come and get it." Jungkook smirks, receiving a teasing peck on the corner of his lips, so that he raises his eyebrows at Taehyung when this one leans back, only receiving a chuckle as an answer. The other male scampers away, Jungkook not even being able to run after him because of his infirmity.

"You'll pay for that tonight!" He shouts just before hearing the door closing, rolling his eyes in fake annoyance even though Taehyung isn't here to see him anymore.

An hour later, Jungkook is riding down the elevator, heart beating in nervousness as the thought of what is waiting for him swirls into his head. He has tried to overcome his fear as much as he could during the past few weeks, but in the end everything is the same as before. Taehyung keeps telling him that it's alright, that he can take his time, but Jungkook doesn't like to wait. He wants to be courageous, yet it's easier said than done.

"Hey Kookie! How are you today?" Hoseok asks as the raven-haired male gets into his car, visibly noticing the anxious look over his friend's face but not making any comment. As Jungkook can't drive anymore due to his injured leg, his friend decided to pick him up every morning until he can remove the plaster wrapped around his leg.

"I-I'm fine..." Jungkook stammers while putting his crutches behind his seat, Hoseok waiting a few seconds for him to close the door. But nothing comes, Jungkook remaining frozen while a little droplet of sweat runs down his neck, hands trembling on his lap.

"It's alright, Jungkookie. We can try again tomorrow." Hoseok proposes, and it's as if Jungkook had been waiting for his friend's agreement to take his crutches back and jump out of his seat, as though the latter burnt him. Hoseok takes the time to park the car before joining him on the sidewalk, gently putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It's normal to be afraid after what you went through, Kookie..." The other doesn't respond, his gaze casted down in shame. "Let's go take the subway, okay?"

----

"So, how are you two handling sharing the same apartment?" The counsellor asks with a friendly smile, Taehyung not being able to prevent himself from grinning back.

"Pretty well," he starts, "Of course there were some tensions at first, I mean, we had to get used to each other's ceaseless presence all over again...

-What did you argue about?

-We didn't really argue, but we did send some spikes to each other. Like when one of us forgot to do the groceries, or clean the house, these kinds of things... Also Jungkook thought I babied him too much.

-Did you?

-Yes... But sometimes he also had troubles accepting my help. Like, when I wanted to open doors for him, as he couldn't because of his crutches. He took some time to finally let me do it." Jungkook shifts in embarrassment on his seat, not liking to be the centre of the attention.

"I just didn't want you to consider me as diminished or something...

-I never did, Kookie. I just wanted to make life easier for you, but now I finally understood you want to do things by yourself as much as you can. Just let me open the damn doors, okay?" Jungkook sends him a little smile, nodding in agreement.

"Well, everything seems to be great." The counsellor says with a joyous tone, writing down a few words on the notebook she always keeps with her during their sessions. "Anything else you want to talk about? Do you have a problem you don't know how to resolve?" Silence floats in the room, only broken by Jungkook clearing his throat, cheeks the colour of a poppy. This drags the attention of the two others, which does nothing to arrange his state.

"I-I..." He stammers, feeling Taehyung squeezing his hand gently so that he finally finds the courage to talk. "During our last session, Taehyung said he would like to try BDSM... And I think I'm ready to try it." His tone is almost hushed, the blush on his cheeks now reaching his neck. Jungkook has never been ashamed to speak about sex, but admitting in front of two other people – one of them being an almost complete stranger – that he wants to try such a thing is quite embarrassing in his point of view.

"Really?" Taehyung says, and Jungkook hears in his voice more than he sees the astonished expression over his face, his eyes too busy boring holes into his knees.

"That's good news, Jungkook." The woman nods, not seeming bothered the slightest by the awkward aura that revolves around the raven-haired male. "This is not my area of expertise though, so I'm afraid I won't be able to help you. Do you want me to give you the number of one of my colleagues?

-N-No, actually, I would prefer if Taehyung and I did all the... research by ourselves. Do you think it's a bad idea?

-Not at all," The blond-haired woman reassures him immediately, "You have the right to want to keep this part of your sexual life private. What about you, Taehyung? Do you agree with Jungkook?" The said man still seems a bit surprised from Jungkook's earlier statement, but manages to tear his gaze off his husband to look at the counsellor.

"I agree. I mean, there are many things on the Internet, and there are books about this subject, right?

-Sure, just make sure not to take Fifty Shades of Grey as an example." Jungkook can't help but chuckle at the woman's words, his previous uneasiness suddenly gone. Jimin and he had read some passages of that book together, and it had been enough to convince them to never read it entirely.

A thoughtful silence surrounds them when they leave the therapist's office a few minutes later, walking together towards the subway station. It's Taehyung who breaks it first, voice not higher than a murmur so that no one but his husband will hear him.

"Jungkook... Are you sure you want to try now? I mean, if you're not ready, we can still wait...

-No, I want to do it." The firmness of his tone makes Taehyung raise an eyebrow, as he wasn't aware his husband wanted to try it so much. "Maybe it won't work, I don't know, but I at least want to give it a go." The brown-haired male nods pensively, heart beating faster into his chest at the thought of all the things he will get to experience. Blindfolds, restraints, along with all the kinks he has always fantasised about... He should really have talked about it with Jungkook sooner, Taehyung tells himself. It was stupid keeping it a secret, especially since in the end Jungkook didn't reject him the slightest, rather the contrary.

"Thank you, Jungkookie, I mean, for not taking me as someone twisted or something... I know many people who'd have reacted badly.

-You know a lot of narrow-minded people then." Jungkook winks at him, "You don't need to thank me for this. I wouldn't do it if I didn't want to try... Actually, I have to say I'm very curious about how it will feel."

The ringing of Taehyung's phone interrupts their conversation, the said man apologising before taking the device from his pocket.

"Hello? Oh, Jimin, how are you? I'm fine too... No, we don't have any plans, why? Really? That's a great idea! Yeah, I'll speak about it with Kookie and you ask Hoseok, okay? Perfect! See you!

-And what is there to speak about with me?" Jungkook smiles once Taehyung has hung up, the two of them entering the crowded subway.

"The other day, I told Jimin that it would be great to take vacations together, I mean, the four of us. It's been weeks so I had forgotten about it, but Jimin apparently didn't since he just asked me if we were free in two weeks, time for us to get a visa.

-Really? Where does he want to go?

-He told me Shanghai, but if you have a better idea...

-No, that's really great! I've always wanted to visit Shanghai." Taehyung grins, looking excited.

"Shanghai it is, then!"

----

"Feels good not to have crutches anymore? Taehyung asks, before thanking the stewardess as she hands him a glass of apple juice. They've been in the plane for a few minutes, having to wait for two hours more to finally land in Shanghai.

"So good..." Jungkook heaves in relief, glad to be able to walk normally again. They had met the doctor the previous day, who told them that the raven-haired male had completely recovered, to their great joy. Jungkook isn't entirely satisfied though, as he knows he actually hasn't completely recovered from the accident. They wouldn't even be able to take a taxi while in Shanghai because of him, he chastises himself. He feels weak, and a bit confused about how to proceed in order to stop fearing getting in a car.

"Kookie?" The said man startles a little, his husband sending him a slightly concerned gaze. "Are you alright? You looked a bit sad just now...

-Oh, yes, it's just... I was lost into my thoughts." The brown-haired male shifts a little on his seat, leaning forward in order to peck his husband's lips.

"I know this face... You're worried about something, aren't you?" He asks softly after leaning back, Jungkook not being able to retain a little smile. Taehyung knows him too well for his own good...

"I was just telling myself that I don't know how to make myself get in a car again." Taehyung sighs softly, taking Jungkook's hand into his. He's been very worried about this problem during the past few weeks, and he hopes his husband can get better soon, as he knows Jungkook is very annoyed by this problem.

"You can take your time, you know?

-Yeah, and spend both of our wages in subway tickets...

-They're not that expensive." Taehyung makes an attempt as a smile, but the raven-haired male notices his gaze is a bit sad. There is a little moment of silence while the two of them remain in their thoughts, Taehyung's thumb gently brushing the back of Jungkook's hand.

"I think you need help, Jungkookie." The man eventually utters after a while, using the softest tone as though not to frighten his husband. The latter's nose scrunches just as he expected, Jungkook immediately protesting.

"I don't like psychologists.

-What would Hoseok say?" The brown-haired male can't help a little joke to lighten Jungkook's mood, at least managing to make the corners of the said man's lips curve upward a little.

"You know what I mean... I have nothing against the profession, but I don't like the idea of seeing a therapist.

-I know, but think about the counsellor... You were reluctant to go at first, but in the end it was a good idea, right? I'm not asking you to spend the next twenty years on a sofa speaking about your childhood, only to try at least once and see if it helps. The only thing I want is to make you feel better, Kookie, but I'm lost... And I believe that if you don't manage to fix that problem on your own, it doesn't hurt seeking some help." Jungkook sighs, remaining thoughtful for a few seconds. He knows Taehyung is right, but something about speaking to a complete stranger about his personal problems doesn't sound very tempting to him. And yet, Taehyung might be right... After all, seeing a counsellor did help them a lot.

"I'm gonna think about it..." He cedes eventually, but he can't say he regrets when he sees a relieved smile bloom on Taehyung's face.

"That's all I'm asking for. Thank you, Kookie..." Jungkook shrugs lightly, his husband sending him one last gentle gaze before opening one of the numerous books he brought for such a short trip, much to Jungkook's amusement. Taehyung couldn't go anywhere without bringing at least one book...

The raven-haired male's eyes drift a little on the row of seats on the other side of the aisle, his eyebrows raising a little when he spots his two friends. Hoseok is on his laptop while Jimin sleeps peacefully with his head on his shoulder, arm winded around his boyfriend's waist. Hoseok is thus obliged to use the device with one hand only, his left arm too busy being wrapped around Jimin, but he doesn't seem to mind the slightest.

It's new to Jungkook, to witness such displays of affection between his friends. Of course Jimin and Hoseok used to hug before, but now each of their sweet actions towards each other holds a whole new meaning.

Jimin shifts lightly, nuzzling into the skin of his boyfriend's neck while his arm tightens around Hoseok's body. It seems like he truly moved on from his affair with Taehyung, Jungkook tells himself... and maybe he himself should do the same. After all, it's not like Jimin looks like he wants to ever unstick from his boyfriend, literally and figuratively.

Taehyung follows his husband's gaze, a glint of guilt flashing in his eyes as he guesses what the raven-haired male is thinking about. He takes Jungkook's hand into his, squeezing it with force as though he wants Jungkook to understand how strong his feelings towards him are through this gesture. The raven-haired male turns his head towards him, sending him a questioning gaze.

"I'm so sorry... I've been such an asshole..." Taehyung whispers, casting his gaze down. Guilt eats at his chest, just like sometimes at night when he can't sleep and that he replays the past years into his head. He has since long forgiven Jungkook for what he did, but he still hasn't forgiven himself.

Jungkook leans forward and applies a feather-like kiss over his lips, making him feel a tiny bit better.

"Yeah, a real asshole." He says with the hint of a smile on his lips, "But everyone makes mistakes, Tae. Well, it was a really big one, but I think I already told you that I forgive you, remember?" The brown-haired male nods, jaw tight. Self-loathing is strong whenever he thinks about Jimin and him, about what they hid from Jungkook for weeks. "It's done now, and you can't change anything about it. So, we better move on, right?" He nods again, taking a deep breath to calm down and try to make the dark clouds in his mind going away.

"You're right... Let's move on."

----

"I'm so full..." Taehyung whines, feeling like his belly is ready to explode. The four of them spent two days exploring the city, visiting everything from the solemn atmosphere of incense-scented temples to overwhelmingly noisy and crowded clubs. They got out of the Shanghai museum two hours earlier, and allowed themselves a little break in a restaurant for dinner – and Taehyung has to say, he's going to miss the local stir-fried noodles very much when they go back to Korea.

"Yeah, so am I... Do you feel like going back to the hotel yet?" Hoseok asks, and even though Taehyung's feet are screaming from exhaustion, he wants to enjoy being in Shanghai a little bit more. They leave tomorrow after all, so they better visit as many things as they can, he tells himself.

"Not really. What about you?" Everyone shakes their head, making him grin: at least, they're all on the same wavelength.

Their feet eventually lead them to Nanjing Road, the most renewed street in Shanghai. Neon signs are everywhere, the lights reflecting on the glass buildings like splashes of fluorescent paint. The city is bustling with noise even at such a late hour, the roaring of cars and trumpeting of honks echoing all around them. The four of them go from shop to shop, which can be four stories high as well as little stalls in which items are stacked so closely that it sometimes look like the walls and ceiling are made of it. At one point, the four of them start exploring the jungle of alleyways around the street, each store a new discovery.

Until they suddenly find themselves in front of the biggest sex-shop any of them have ever seen.

"Do we get in?

-What?!" Taehyung shrieks at Jimin's question, the latter having uttered it as if it was something as casual as going to Mac Donald's.

"It could be funny!" His eyes widen even more at his husband's words, never having thought Jungkook would be into this kind of things. "Have you two ever went in one?

-I did, but Seokkie didn't, he's such an innocent boy." Jimin winks at his boyfriend, and Taehyung feels himself reddening from shame. Are he and Jungkook so prude that they never even talked about going to a sex shop? "Hey, don't make this face, Tae, it's gonna be fun!

-I-I just- I've always wanted to try but... I didn't know this was a thing normal people did. I thought I would be taken for a pervert or something..." Jungkook raises his eyebrows, surprised by what he hears.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks with a soft tone, before suddenly seeming to understand. "Oh, let me guess... You didn't dare?" After all, it's very likely that, if Taehyung had been too afraid to talk about his penchant for BDSM-related things, he was also too afraid to talk about this.

"Right... And nowadays I just didn't happen to think about it, so I forgot to tell you.

-Well, now is the time to indulge in your desires, don't you think?" Hoseok winks, and even though Taehyung's face is pretty close to turn into a tomato right now, he nods in agreement.

That's how they find themselves in the middle of at least a thousand sex toys, Taehyung too ashamed to even dare greet the sales person. He has troubles looking at the devices on the shelves without freaking out either, wondering what people would think of him if they saw him in such a place. Thus, he wanders without any particular aim, trying to get used to the feeling of great fluster the sight of sexual-related items triggers in him. On the other side, he can see on the corner of his eyes that Hoseok only looks curious, not even an ounce a shame visible on his face even though it's his first time as well.

"How do you do this?" He asks, the sight of an anal plug making him avert his eyes quickly, preferring to focus on the slender frame of his friend instead.

"Do what?" The other asks with a questioning gaze, taking one of the exposed sex-toys into his hands and observing it with a great interest so that it's hard for Taehyung to utter his next answer as he almost chokes on his saliva.

"Being so... unaffected.

-Well, I just feel like it's natural.

-You mean... sex?

-Yeah, there's no reason to be ashamed. And really, a lot of people go to sex-shops, more than you seem to imagine. I had never went because I never felt the need to and never got the opportunity either, but the idea didn't seem repulsive to me." Taehyung nods slowly, timidly sending a glance to a pair of pink handcuffs, when suddenly he hears a shout. "Hey, look at this! It's perfect for you!" Hoseok exclaims, and Taehyung suddenly understands why going to a sex-shop was actually a pretty good idea when he sees the items proudly standing where Hoseok is pointing out.

Books.

"What's this?" Jimin asks at the other end of the store, showing a strange little device to Jungkook. The two parted from Hoseok and Taehyung a little while ago, exploring further into the web of aisles that spreads through the shop.

"I don't really know..." The raven-haired male replies while taking it into his hand, inspecting it before finding a button. He presses it without really thinking, when suddenly the thing starts to vibrate. The two of them stare at it with round eyes before bursting in giggles like two middle-schoolers in front of a picture of a penis in their biology school manual.

"Oh my God... How the fuck does this thing stop?" Jungkook shrieks between two chuckles, frantically pressing on the button yet the egg-shaped thing is only vibrating more and more. Jimin clings at him, trying not to fall on the floor from laughing too much. Eventually it all stops, the vibrator going still inside of Jungkook's hand so that the said man lets out a sigh of relief, still laughing a little though.

"Wow, I didn't know they put batteries in the vibrators..." Jimin takes the little egg from Jungkook's hands, putting it back on the shelf. "I guess that must be for girls... What about this?" He takes a box into his hands, groaning as there is no inscription written in Korean to help him understand better what it is. "You chose Chinese courses when we were in high school, right? Can you read what's written on there?" Jungkook takes the box from his friend's hands, frowning a little in concentration as he tries to remember his lessons from too long ago. Most of the characters don't make sense to him, but after a while he manages to grasp the meaning of some of them, memories coming back slowly.

"It's a plug you can remotely control." He announces, making Jimin's eyes widen in both surprise and envy.

"What?! I want it!" Jungkook lets out a laugh, handing the box back to his friend.

"Well help yourself, after all it would be a shame not to take advantage of our little visit!

-I'm gonna show that to Hoseok... Seokkie! Come here, I have something to show you!

-Coming!" His boyfriend shouts from afar, Jungkook deciding to join Taehyung as well. Leaving the two lovers to a discussion that he'd rather not hear, the raven-haired male starts looking for his husband, smirking when he finds him in a section of the shop he should have guessed earlier Taehyung would love. The brown-haired male's back is facing him, Taehyung apparently engrossed in a book so that he doesn't hear his husband arriving behind him.

"Like what you read?" He asks while looking over Taehyung's shoulder from behind, making the poor man startle hard.

"God, I almost had a heart attack..." Jungkook plants a little kiss on his husband's neck as a way to apologise, Taehyung turning around in order to face him.

"What are you reading, hmm?" The raven-haired male gently takes the book from Taehyung's hold, the four letters printed on the covers giving him a little idea of why Taehyung was so into his reading session. "The art of BDSM..." He reads softly, noticing the way his husband's cheeks are visibly reddening. He can't help but lift a hand and brush Taehyung's cheek with the back of his fingers, as though wiping the blush away. "Wanna buy it?

-W-Well, it seems like a good book for beginners...

-Jimin and Hoseok are busy now... I guess you don't want to be seen buying it, so do it now while they're not here to be curious.

-Yeah, you're right... I'll be right back."

A satisfied smile adorn each one of their faces when they all leave the shop, the book safely hidden in Taehyung's backpack. On the other side, Jimin doesn't care holding the big box into his arms in front of everyone, making Jungkook send him amused glances while Taehyung is burning from shame next to him.

"I bought something else." Jungkook whispers into Taehyung's ear on their way back to the hotel, making the brown-haired male's eyebrows disappear behind his bangs.

"When did you do that?

-Secret." Jungkook winks, "You'll know what it is on your birthday...

-I have to wait for two weeks to see it?!

-The more you wait, the better it gets." Jungkook smirks, making his husband rolling his eyes in amusement.

"I hate you... Now I want to know what it is. Are you sure I'm going to like it?" Jungkook thinks about the way Taehyung had shown a great interest in this particular item a little while before they left, visibly hesitating to buy it. He had tried to be discreet, sending glances to Jimin and Hoseok from time to time to make sure they couldn't see him, but Jungkook had perfectly seen the little spark of excitation in his eyes at the sight of what he had been too ashamed to buy.

"Don't worry, Baby, you won't be disappointed."

----

"Fuck, Seokkie... I need you right now, touch me..." Jimin whimpers against his boyfriend's mouth, their bare bodies already shining with a thin layer of sweat and littered with love bites. The hotel room smells like sex, the two of them not having been able to prevent themselves from jumping on one another the moment they entered.

"Do you wanna try the vibrator tonight?" Hoseok pants, punctuating his sentence with hungry kisses on Jimin's lips, both of them too lost in their little world of lust to unstick from each other's lips more than a few seconds.

"Yeah... Aren't you afraid though?" Jimin replies, a bit surprised. The two of them haven't gone all the way yet, satisfied with using their hands and mouths only to please each other. Thus, he's a little taken aback, as he thought Hoseok would be more reluctant to start the real deal, that is to say taking something up his ass, whether it is a sex toy or Jimin's arousal.

"Why would I be afraid?" A frown now adorns the thin man's face, the latter propping himself on his elbows. "You should be the one being stressed... I mean, it's the first time so it's gonna hurt and-

-Wait." Jimin cuts him, not quite believing what he hears. He has to wait for a few seconds before starting to talk again, too shocked that he is after hearing his boyfriend's words. "You didn't quite believe I was going to be the bottom, right?" Realisation slowly makes its way on Hoseok's face, horror visible in his eyes.

"You... You want me to be the bottom? Like, for real?

-Yes, of course! I've never taken anything in the ass and it's not going to start today!

-You- What?! You've never bottomed before?

-Is that so surprising?

-I don't know, you're small and all so I just thought-

-God, this is so cliché...

-So we're both tops." A deadly silence follows his words, all trace of arousal now having completely vanished.

"We can't quite be satisfied with blowjobs and handjobs all our life, right? As good as it is..." Jimin mutters after a minute, leaning back from his boyfriend in order to sit next to him.

"Definitely not..." Hoseok sighs, sitting up as well. "So one of us has to surrender...

-Not me.

-Well, I don't want to either..." Hoseok pouts, a frown wrinkling his pretty face. "Or maybe we can like, be top and bottom alternatively..." Jimin heaves a loud sigh, head falling back against the wall.

"I don't really know... I guess we have to think about it. God, this is ridiculous..."

Silence follows his words, the two of them feeling stuck because of this new problem. Jimin is a bit frustrated though, the thought they didn't reach any physical satisfaction nagging at him.

"Seokkie... Let's forget about it for now, okay? I seriously really want to suck you off right now..." Hoseok sends him a little smile, beckoning him with a finger. Jimin likes to go down on him, he knows it, and who is he to deny him?

"Let's have amnesia for tonight, then..."

----

"Tae... Oh my God, don't stop... Ah- there..." Jungkook throws his head back into the pillow, emitting a long hum of satisfaction.

"I didn't know foot massage could make you sound like a pornstar." Taehyung mocks him, Jungkook giving him the finger as an answer so that he chuckles.

"Seriously, after a whole day of walking, it's heaven." The raven-haired male replies, closing his eyes for a brief second when Taehyung's thumb rubs against a particularly agreeable spot. "Want a massage as well afterwards?

-It's alright, don't worry... I just want a good night of sleep.

-Agreed." Jungkook yawns, his eyelids indeed starting to prickle. Taehyung takes that as a cue to stop, wiping his hands slick with oil on tissues before comfortably settling next to his husband. His hair is wet from the shower, and Jungkook can't help but inhale deeply the scent of his shampoo, a reassuring smell that always has the power to calm his nerves. Taehyung has already closed his eyes, but the raven-haired male knows he's not sleeping. This is confirmed when his husband shifts a little in order to wind an arm around his waist and squeeze Jungkook against him, fondness blooming into the latter's chest.

"Good night, Tae...

-'Night, Jungkookie..." The said man applies a little peck on the crown of his husband's head, Taehyung nuzzling even further into the soft fabric of Jungkook's hoodie.

Jungkook is indeed tired, but somehow he cannot get himself to close his eyes tonight. Too many thoughts are swirling into his head, all related to the same things: his fear of driving. He doesn't know how to get rid of it, and it worries him greatly. He has rarely felt so powerless in his life, and his naturally impatient temperament only makes it harder for him to bear. He could do anything for it to stop, he thinks, and maybe going to a psychologist will be a great effort, but if there is a chance for it to help him, then he's decided to give it a go.

"Taehyung?" He whispers, afraid to wake his husband up. A muffled little hum answers him, and he can't help but tighten his hold around Taehyung's slender body, feeling protective all of a sudden. He doesn't want Taehyung to worry about anything, let alone Jungkook's problems, so that he's determined to get rid of his fears in order to make him feel better. "I'm okay to try... Going to a psychologist, I mean." There is a little second of silence, before the brown-haired male lifts his head up and clumsily kisses the corner of his mouth, the room being too dark for him to properly see. It makes Jungkook smile, turning his head lightly so that his lips now fully touch his husband's.

"I'm really proud of you, Jungkookie." Taehyung mutters with a tired yet relieved voice before laying his head down anew, weakly squeezing his husband against him with his arms heavy from slumber.

Jungkook falls asleep barely a minute after that, lulled to sleep by the steady pace of Taehyung's breath.

****

Hope you liked this chapter :)! See you tomorrow for the next one~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 629 10
Sweet love story of two lovers. All picture credits to their owner.
35.6K 1.9K 21
Where Jimin pretends to be the perfect, calm, obedient boy and hides his bad side from his boss. Or where Yoongi would give a chance to his assistan...
21.8K 1.5K 15
Jin and Jungkook were young and madly in love, then one day Jungkook was gone without a trace. Now he has no memory of Jin at all, but you cant keep...
301 0 5
Tae Hyung is tired of people leaving him, and Jeong Guk just so happens to develop a crush on his closed off, yet kind hearted new friend, but he's s...