AR - MEANT TO BE TOGETHER💔💓...

By LoveARsindu

Hello guys ,I am a big fan of DMG,AR Love,Gang masthi. I missed gang and AR Love in DMG season 2.Main thing i... More

A Short recap of DMG season 2
Truth of AR diary
Armaan's apology and freindship
Confused feelings
Riddhima tries to meet Armaan
Riddhima meets Armaan
AR confrontation
ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA ARE BACK
Armaan and Riddhima's bickerings
AR's funny moment
Armaan ka sharaarthi
Mischievous Riddhima
' AR ' silly fights
AR Teamwork
Armaan finds Shilpa's Truth
Armaan decides to help Shilpa
A New Freind of Armaan
Jealous Riddhima
Riddhima still cares for Armaan
Riddhima's Suspicion
Armaan par sirf Riddhima ka hak hai
Armaan and Riddhima's Feelings
Take care Armaan
Don't let your Love go......❤️
Don't lose him again.........Don't let her go
'AR' DREAM
Helping Shilpa
Riddhima misses Armaan
Knowing Armaan
What about our future?
Hesitations
❤️ SELFLESS LOVE ❤️
❤️ REUNION ❤️
❤️ REUNION ❤️
Unexpected
Memories
Masthi 😁😂😆😉😎😤
The Talk
The Conference
The Accident
Rescued
No words are needed
Dr. LOVE ❤️
Goodbyes
Accusations
Decisions
Seperation
Missing Him
Riddhima - a 'Star' !!!!!
❤️I STILL LOVE YOU❤️
Armaan's breakdown
Riddhima's breakdown
Angry young man.....
Armaan & his Champ
Realisations
Shocks after Shocks
What's with the Smirking?????
APPLE AUR BULBUL
Kuch toh hone wala hai
❤️ SURPRISES !!!!! ❤️
❤️ JAB THEY MET ❤️
❤️ Smile Please ❤️
❤️ DARD ❤️
❤️ Plan : Annoying Armaan ❤️
❤️ Nok - Jok ❤️
❤️ Jealous ❤️
❤️ Forgive me ❤️
❤️ I am Sorry ❤️
❤️ Mein Majboor thi ❤️
❤️ Past is Past, Lets move on ❤️
❤️ Mera Akhdu ❤️
❤️ Badmaashiyaan ❤️
❤️❤️ Love Plans and fights ❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( i ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( ii ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( iii ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ EPILOGUE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Bonus Chapter❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️ Mission : Telling Armaan ❤️

1.2K 39 5
By LoveARsindu

Continuation of previous chapter :-

Sanjeevani, Delhi :-

Evening :-

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

" Armaan Kya soch rahe ho? "

" Kuch nahi,bas aise hi......"

"Kya baat hai armaan?"

"Yahi ki Aaj bahut din ke baad Mann ko sukoon mila hai."

" Achaa woh kyun?"

" Bahut din ke baad Tum sab se Mila na, shaayad isiliye. "

" Mujhe bhi. "

" Kyaa?"

" Mujhe bhi aisa hi lag Raha hai,Mann ko ek sukoon,ek shanthi Mila hai,halka sa lag Raha hai."

" Achaa woh kyun?"

" Bahut din ke baad Tum sab se Mila na, shaayad isiliye. "

" Copy cat....... Sharam nahi aathi tumhe Meri lines churaathe hue."

" Tumne bhi toh wahi Kiya hai na???"

They look at each other and burst out laughing.

" Haha....... Sach bolu mein armaan ?"

" Hmm. "

" Mujhe yeh sukoon aur yeh shanthi tumhaare wajah se Mila hai."

" Meri wajah se? "

" Hmm."

" Mein samjha nahi."

" Jab se tum chale gayye ho na armaan  tab se mujhe humesha yahi chintha rahti thi ki tum kaha honge? Kaise honge? Sahi salaamat ho ki ya nahi ?"

She looks at him and he looks down.

" Par aaj tumhe iss tarah apne aakhon ke saamne,sahi salaamat dekh Kar mujhe sukoon Mila hai ki tum teek ho. "

She smiles at him and he smiles at her.

They all will be in the recreation room including interns planning for celebrations. Armaan and Riddhima will be working together on some arrangements sitting at a corner. Armaan looks outside the window drowned in his thoughts and that's when riddhima comes to him and started talking to him.

" Aur Humaare yeh paagal dost hai na, inn sab ko ek saath phir se dekh Kar bahut Khushi ho rahi hai."

Riddhima says looking at their friends who started bickering again about the arrangements and laughs. Seeing her laugh made armaan smile and he looks at his stupid friends chuckling who are now fighting with each other without any reason.

" Yeh log waise ki waise hi hai bilkul nahi badle hain."

" Aur tum?"

" Kya?"

" Tum badle ho Kya?"

"Tumhe Kyaa lagta hai?"

" Tum Sach mein jaan na chaahte ho ki mujhe Kya lagta hai?"

" Ha,of course."

" Tum badal gayye ho armaan. Tum woh armaan nahi ho jise mein p..... Jise mein jaanthi Hoon."

"Matlab?"

" Uff......dekho tumhe......tumhaare yeh kapde,yeh dhaadi, yeh thakha hua chehra jisme bahut gussa dikhtaa hai humesha, aur yeh angry young man ki tarah look.......yeh Sab armaan nahi hai."

She whines and he sighs.

" Kya hua armaan? Tum to kabhi aisa nahi the.....aaj Maine dekha hai tum kis tarah se apne interns ke saath baat rahe the. Armaan toh aisa nahi karta,humesha sab se muskuraa ke baat karta tha."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai,bas thoda sa work tension hai."

" Tum acche se jaanthe ho ki tum mujhse joot nahi bol sakte,agar bolthe toh bhi aasaani se pakade jaaoge."

" Sighs . Maybe I learnt to live like this, that's it."

" So you are saying that you have been living like this ."

She looks at him with pain and he nods.

" You remember armaan you promised me that you will be hap......."

She blinks away her tears and he looks away.

" Yeah I remember. I have tried riddhima. I have tried so much to be happy and to learn to live without you. But......"

" But what armaan?"

" This is how I learnt to live without you and I am ok with it riddhima , really and don't worry.".

" Don't worry? How can I not worry? I really don't like this angry young man types armaan. Uff."

She Crosses her arms in anger and he smiles at her.

" Ok "

" What ok?"

" Koi farak nahi padta hai riddhima, ab yahi Meri life hai mein aise hi jee Raha Hoon aur mujhe aise hi jeena hoga ."

" Farak padta hai armaan."

" What?"

He looks at her expectantly and she looks into his eyes.

" Mujhe farak padta hai."

He stares at her and she looks down.

"Sighs. Can I ask you something? "

" Hmm"

"Is everything alright between you and Sid?"

" Why are you asking like that?"

" I don't know ,I just felt something wrong because you are being normal like before ,you didn't talk about Sid at least once since you came and he also didn't come here."

He looked worried and she Frowns thinking.

" I am asking you something riddhima."

"Y.yeah......"

" Are you ok riddhima? Please tell me if something is wrong."

She smiles at him assuring.

" I am okay Armaan."

" Mujhe bataao Kya baat hai ."

" Umm woh...... A.armaan.......Mera aur......."

Her words were caught in her throat and then an announcement is made for all the doctors to come to general ward as there is an emergency. All of them rushes out of the room and reaches to general ward.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

There were many patients in blood who got into the bus accident and needed immediate treatment. All of them including interns rushes to each one of them and treats their wounds.

Armaan and Riddhima takes the ones who are in critical condition to the ICU.

Rahul treats the kids who got wounded and fractured their bones and ribs.

Anjali and Atul handles the people who needs immediate attention to the  wounds and bruises which are bleeding terribly.

Muskaan goes to the maternity ward to delivery the woman who is pregnant and in critical condition as the child inside womb has turned upside down.

Interns will be taking care of the people who needs first-aid for their cuts and bruises.

After 2 hours everything is settled. There was no loss of life and everyone are safe. Gang will be happy after suffering 2 hours of tension worrying about the patients.

They all hug each other happily and congratulate Muskaan for saving mother and child, having a successful delivery which added another complicated case in her success record.

Interns looks at their senior doctors who are happy and talking to the patients making them smile and assuring them that everything will be fine. Before few minutes they saw the gang worried and praying for the patients and now they smiling and making everyone smile by their antics.

In the past two days they saw a totally different armaan which they never saw. They thought may be this was what about armaan Atul was talking that day. Little did they know this was just a trailer of armaan ,picture toh abhi baaki hai.

Interns thought glancing at the gang that they are best doctors they have never seen as they not only enjoy their work but are also very professional,sincere and hard working. They know how to make people happy and be happy for them. They felt really lucky for meeting and for getting chance to work with such wonderful people.

They think that in normal time if someone sees them they will not believe that they are actually doctors as they look childish,immature and negligent. But they are not like that as they now understood that they behave like that when they all are together. They are very strict ,sincere and professional when it comes to work. Interns admires and adores the people in front of them and laughs as they again started their usual bickering making everyone laugh.

It was already past ten so all of them signed out their duties and went to their homes to sleep as they were so much tired and exhausted.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Next day at sanjeevani :-

" Best of luck. "

" Don't worry. "

" We are with you."

" We will be hiding and keep an eye on you both."

" Why are you so calm?"

" What are you thinking?"

" Di ,I am afraid if riddhima di comes to know that I told armaan about divorce she will not like it and she will get upset with me."

" Oh so you are thinking about riddhima's reaction and not armaan's?"

" Maine armaan ka gussa bahut dekha hai ,mujhe aadat hai uska gussa par di.........agar di mujhse naaraaz ho gayyi toh."

" Ridzy ka tum tension mat le ,mein sambhalungi usse,kyun champ?"

" Ha ,tum ridzy ka hum par chod dho aur armaan ko sambhal bas."

" Ok "

" Riddhima ko hum nana se busy rakhenge. Tum armaan ko cafe mein laake usse bataa Dena. Mein, Muskaan,Anji aur Atul waha pillar ke peeche chupke tumhe guide karte rahenge. Alright? Everything clear ?"

" Ok "

" Arey Shilpa ok ke alaava kuch aur toh bol."

" Mein yeh Kaam karke rahungi,apne di aur apne best friend ke Khushi ke liye itna toh mein Kar hi sakti hoon."

" Waah!!! Meri sherni aise hi himmat rakh ke chal,tum zaroor kaamyaab hoge aur humaara aashirvaad tumhaare saath humesha rahega chintha mat karna."

Muskaan says dramatically lifting her hand to give her blessings acting like a goddess making everyone laugh and this eased shilpa a little bit. Everyone leaves for their mission going towards armaan.

And armaan on the other side will be thinking about the riddhima's unfinished sentence yesterday. He thinks it must not be that bad because he didn't sense any worry or tension in riddhima's face. But he didn't understand why she was so hesitating to tell him about Sid.

He didn't know whether his freinds know anything about this or not. His mind clicked that Shilpa might know because she is the one who is friends with Sid and also close to riddhima. He thought of asking Shilpa about that and so that riddhima also will not be stressed.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Interns stood there watching the sight in front of them. They saw extremely nervous Shilpa walking in front of four extremely looking determined senior doctors walking like military men with their heads high.

They stopped walking until they reached armaan's cabin. Interns didn't understand anything but follows them and watches Shilpa being hell nervous to knock his cabin and looks back at her friends. They tell her to go ahead by sighing her holding thumbs up with their hands.

Shilpa was about to knock the door then the door opened making Shilpa stunned. Gang disappears from there not to get caught by armaan. Shilpa turns to see them but they were no where. She thinks if they know some magic or what ,they disappeared just like that in a second.

" Shilpa,Tum yaha?"

" Umm.....mein tumse Milne aayi hoon."

" Kya baat hai?"

" Kuch nahi bas thodi si baat karni thi tumse."

" Mujhe bhi tumse kuch baat karni hai."

" Good!..... I mean come we will talk."

" Where?"

" In the cafe."

" We can talk here in the cabin."

" No!!!....."

" Huh?"

" I mean.....not here."

" Why?"

" Kitni garmi hai yaha pe,armaan cafe pe chalthe hai na."

" Par......"

" Par var kuch bhi nahi......ab Chalo."

Saying this she drags armaan to the cafe and they both sat on a table. Interns left for some work and gang reappears from nowhere making Shilpa shriek suddenly seeing them behind armaan hiding behind a pillar.

" What happened?"

" Nothing......"

" Are you alright? I am seeing from past few minutes you are nervous and tensed."

" Huh?.....nothing like that."

" Ok,then talk what you wanna talk about."

" First you talk about what you wanted to talk to me."

" Ok..... Its about riddhima."

" What?"

" Is there anything that I should know ? Because I am feeling something is wrong with her and Sid."

Shilpa was stunned when armaan himself asked about what she was about to say. She looked behind armaan to see gang is doing their happy dance like idiots.

" Shilpa?"

"Huh?.....umm.....ha.....w.woh.....umm."

" Are you ok? Why are you so nervous?"

"....."

" It's ok, if you are tensed don't worry I will ask riddhima myself."

" Nahi!!!"

" Huh?"

" I will only tell you. Actually I came to you to talk about this only."

" Really ?"

" Yes "

" So tell me what's the matter?"

"Armaan......umm......woh"

" Stop being nervous and tell me!!!"

Shilpa looks at gang who will be peeking at them and sighs her to go on and tell him.

" Ok.....calm down.....ufff.....this is so hard......but I have to......yes I can....and I will......"

" Over?"

" Ha"

" So tell me."

" Armaan..... Di and Sid got divorced."

Shilpa says and closes her eyes tightly in fear. Gang also does the same. Sensing the calmness both gang and Shilpa opens their eyes and peeks at armaan who will be having different expressions on his face..... confused,stunned,shocked.....etc etc.....

Armaan was shocked is an understatement but he gets confused when he doubts if he heard right or not. He looks at Shilpa who will be anxiously looking at him.

" Did you just said what I heard?"

" Yes "

" You are joking right?"

" No "

" Are you serious!!!???"

" Yes "

" No no no.....you must be kidding or it must be a prank or something right?"

" No Armaan, this is the truth."

Armaan leans back on his chair running his hands through his hair and shuts his eyes. He will be thinking and thinking and thinking....... Gang and Shilpa watches his every move anxiously. Some thing struck in his mind and that made him angry. He opens his eyes and stood up in his place infuriating.

" That Sid......how dare he do this to riddhima?" Armaan yells which made Shilpa stand in shock.

" What are you saying armaan?"

" Sid again must have hurted riddhima by accusing her of something again and asked for divorce."

" Nahi Armaan......."

" Mein usse chodunga nahi......uski himmat kaise Hui riddhima se yeh Sab Karne ka......uski problem Kya hai?" Armaan will be ranting and yelling in anger which made gang and Shilpa to step back in fear.

" Armaan calm down.....first listen to me......."

" What should I listen?"

" You didn't let me finish what I am saying?"

" What you will say ? What is left to say?"

" Armaan please......"

" Mujhe kisi ne bataaya kyun nahi.....mein abhi usse sabak sikhaata Hoon, Armaan Mallik kaun hai dikhaata Hoon mein usse aaj." He shouts making everyone flinch.

" Armaan tum chilla kyun rahe ho? Mujhe laga tum khush honge.....?"

" Khush? Jab riddhima ko itna dukh mili hai toh mein khush kaise rah sakta Hoon."

Thoughts of riddhima's pain and crying made him angry even more and tears form in his eyes. He holds a glass on the table tightly thinking about Riddhima and she not telling him anything about this made him more angry. With each thought the hold on his glass became more tighter and the glass broke in his hand making his hand bleed.

It caught everyone's attention in the cafe even more. Shilpa was shocked and rushed to him to see but he jerked his hand away. Gang came out of their hiding place and looks with tears at his bleeding hand.

" Armaan yeh Kya Kiya hai tumne?
Mujhe dikhaao. Armaan......"

" Nahi.....mein teek Hoon."

" Armaan tum aisa kyun behave Kar rahe ho?"

" Kyun? Uski life mein itna sab kuch ho gayya hai. Kisi ne mujhe bataaya Tak nahi aur tum pooch rahi ho ki mein kyun aise behave Kar Raha Hoon? Woh itni dukh mein hai ,takleef mein hai aur tum pooch rahe ho ki mein khush kyun nahi hoon?"

Armaan yells at her banging his bleeding hand on the table making it even more worse and now everyone are watching them baffled to know what happened including interns.

" Tumhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki di dukh hai armaan?" Shilpa yells back at him.

" Woh dukh nahi hai?" Armaan asks confused.

" Nahi Armaan, woh khush hai."

" Khush?"

" Ha armaan "

" Par woh kabhi nahi chaahthi thi yeh sab ho, toh woh khush kaise ho salti Hain?"

" Di is happy armaan because it was di who asked for divorce but not Sid."

" What!!!???"

" Ha armaan this is the truth, it was her decision."

Armaan was shocked and rooted in his place processing the information while everyone stood baffled not understanding anything about their conversation. Shilpa looks at the gang who will be smiling at her sighing her that she has done the good job.

Everyone's trance was broken by a loud shriek...........

" ARMAAN !!!!! "

.
.
.
.
.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

To be continued.........

Sorry guys for the delay........just caught up in some work and no time to write.

Love AR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 343 36
Friendships last a lifetime but rarely work out when there was a romantic involvement in the past. And it's quite difficult when you still love them...
373K 34.6K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
106K 6.8K 54
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
860K 59.1K 78
#3 in General Fiction [17-08-2018] BOOK 2 OF THE HEARTS SERIES. THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SERIES IS RECOMMENDED AS IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE SECOND...