AU Undertale x Reader Oneshot...

By Alpha-Maia

Most of them are Sans and Papyrus (no surprise) I hope you enjoy! More

Sans x Reader
Papyrus x heartbroken!reader
Underfell Sans x reader
Underswap Sans x reader
Underfell Sans x Naga!reader
US!Papyrus x blind!singer!reader
Underfell! Player! Sans x Tough! Reader
Cowboy! Underswap! Sans x Trick rider! Cowgirl! Reader
Underfell! Papyrus x Werewolf! Reader
Rat! Sans x Reader x Rat! Papyrus
Sans x Stuck! Reader
Cat! Sans x Cancer! Reader
Dancefell! Papyrus x Rival! Singer! Reader
Underswap! Papyrus x Horripilation! Reader
Papyrus x Pink soul! Reader
Sans x Disabled! Reader
Sans x Survivor! Reader
Sans x Blind! Genocide! Reader
Underfell! Papyrus x Nymph! Reader
Sans x Skeleton! Reader
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 1)
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 2)
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 3)
Inmate!Sans x Therapist reader

Lamia! Papyrus x Reader x Lamia! Sans

4K 82 20
By Alpha-Maia

~A/N~ A lamia is very similar to a Naga, except they wear clothes, and they have less scales covering their body.

You and some other people were going exploring through a jungle to find fossils. You heard there were dangerous creatures here, but you trusted your crew to always be there for you.

While heading to the grove to gather fruits, you all found a giant, shedded snake skin. And next to it was a large snake trail. You became alarmed and kept close to your crew. The leader warned that there might me an anaconda near by, and to stay alert for any movement. You stayed near the others, nervous to see if any snakes would appear. 

After gathering fruits from the grove, your crew headed back to the camp site, and decided to settle down for the night. You were nervous about sleeping, knowing there were snakes out there, but your crew said that they wouldn't come near the heat of the torches, and that you should calm down.
You took some deep breaths, then proceeded to lay down and go to sleep.

Little did you know, that two very large snake creatures were watching you.

As you slept, you heard noises from outside. You tried to ignore them, assuming it was one of the crew members going to the bathroom. You ended up falling back asleep.
After you dozed off, two large skeleton snakes, otherwise known as the Lamia, slithered into your tent. You looked at your peaceful, sleeping figure. The bigger one thought you were the most precious thing ever, and the smaller one thought that you and your crew were here to hunt them. So, the small one scooped you up in his tail, and proceeded to drag you out of your tent and into the forest.
You woke up when you felt the ground moving, and looked to see you were being dragged along by a large snake. You screamed at the top of your lungs, trying to claw your way out of the snake's coils, but your attempts were useless. You heard your crew shouting, and the snakes hissing, and then you were knocked out.

You woke up in a cave. Your head was bandaged, and you were tied up in ropes. You began to struggle, and call out for help. 
"Quiet down, you're making a racket." a voice said. You whipped your head over to see two half skeleton snakes sleeping in beds. You screamed, and the smaller one shot up and hissed, making you shut up.
You then started to softly cry. The bigger one slithered out of his bed and up to you. "Don't cry. He doesn't mean to be so aggressive." he said, making you look up at him. "He just hates being woken up so early." "Who-... Who are you?" You said, tears streaming down your eyes. "I'm Papyrus. And over there is my older brother Sans." he said, pointing to the smaller one. "He's older than you?" You asked. "But he's smaller." "Well, that is a genetic thing we got from our parents." he said. He reached out and wiped your tears away. 

"Why did you bring me here?" You asked. "That was Sans' idea." Papyrus said. "He thought you and those other people were hunters, and you were trying to kill us." "What? No! We just came here to look for fossils." you said. "Then why did I see people with guns." Sans' voice spoke up, startling you. "They were just for self defense." you said. "If a jaguar or another predator tried to attack us, the men with guns would try to scare it off with the guns, or be forced to shoot it to protect us."

Sans hissed and got up. "I don't believe you." he said. "And until we have further proof, you're going to stay here as our hostage." He scowled, showing off his large fangs. You gulped and nodded. He huffed, and slithered out of the cage.

You started to cry again. "I'm sorry my brother is like this." Papyrus said. "He's just very protective of me and our friends." "Th-There are more of you?" You asked. He nodded. "I promise, we won't eat you, though." he said. "EAT ME?!" You shrieked, and began to struggle harder. "We won't! I promise!" Papyrus said. "We only eat humans if we're defending our nests. And since we have you in our nest tired up, nobody will eat you."
"Is that supposed to make me feel better?!" You cried, tears streaming down your cheeks once again. "I thought it would." he said. "It means you won't die at least, so that's a positive."
You ceased your struggling, knowing it was hopeless. "I wanna go home." you said. "I know, but my brother won't let you go until he's sure that you aren't a threat." he said. "Can't you let me go?" You asked. "No, because then my brother will hunt you, and I'll get in trouble." he said. "If you try to run, you'll most likely be killed by my brother, or by one of our friends."

You and Papyrus waited for fifteen minutes for Sans to get back. You were crying very hard, knowing how helpless you were.
When Sans got back, he saw how miserable you looked. "What happened while I was away?" He asked. "She's very scared, brother." Papyrus said. "She wants to go home, but I told her that you won't let her." Sans huffed, and slithered over to you. He held out a bag, and pulled out a mango. "Eat this." he said. You just shook your head and continued to cry. "You're going to die if you keep crying like that. So stop acting like a baby, and eat." he growled. "Sans, don't be so mean." Papyrus said. "She's very scared, and snapping at her like that won't make her feel any better." 
Sans sighed, knowing his brother was right. He lifted your chin up to have you face him. "Look... I'm sorry that I kidnapped you, but you gotta understand, you're not the only one who's frightened here." he said. "I'm scared for my bro, and for our friend's safety. I'm afraid that maybe you were deceived by the people you were with, and that they were actually coming here to kill us. You gotta understand how hard it is to protect your family."

"W-Well, maybe I could go and see if that's what they're actually planning." you said. "I don't know if I can trust you." he said. "Then you can come with and supervise me." you said, trying to find any possible way to get out of here. "And risk my life and my brother's? Not happening." he grumbled. "Sans, I could wait with Undyne while you go." Papyrus said. Sans froze for a moment, then said, "Are you sure, bro?" Papyrus nodded. Sans sighed and said, "Very well." Then he untied your ropes and helped you up. "Don't try to run or anything." he warned. You nodded, and began to lead him out of the cave and towards your camp.

When you got near, you stopped. "What is it?" Sans whispered. "I need you to hide." you said. "There's no telling what might happen if they see you." He hesitated, but then slithered up a tree. You sighed in relief that he agreed, otherwise he might not have made it if he didn't hide. 

You walked near the camp, trying to listen in on any conversation. "Those slick reptiles are out there now. I can feel it." one of the men said. "We'll hunt them tonight." You silently gasped and covered your mouth. You couldn't believe that they were really after Sans and Papyrus. "What about (y/n)?" Another one asked. "She might still be out there." "What about her?" The first one snapped. "If she knew, she would report us. The whole reason we agreed to bring her along was so that she would get eaten or killed. That way, no one can interfere with our plans. Since she hasn't turned back up, it means she's dead. And that's how I plan to keep it."

You took some steps back, hoping not to be heard, but ended up tripping on a tree root. You grunted as some air was forced out. "What was that?" One of the men said. They ran up to you, but as you tried to get up and run, somebody grabbed you and held a hand over your mouth. "Well well well. If it isn't our good friend, (y/n)." the man said. You felt him press a gun to your head. You started to scream and cry, but his hand muffled every sound you tried to make.

"She must have over heard us." another man said. "We can't risk her telling people." the one holding you down said. "Tie her up. We'll use her as bait." They tied your hands up with ropes and tied a gag around your mouth. "Let's go." one of the men said. Then they began to drag you with them.

However, Sans saw the whole thing.

They placed you in an open area near a tree, and left you for someone, or something, to find you. You struggled and cried in the ropes, desperate to escape before Sans or Papyrus came and they got killed. But you knew it was hopeless.

The men had their weapons ready, and they surrounded the area around you, ready to shoot anything that moved. You tried to get the gag off, but it was tied to tightly around your head. You tried everything you could to get out of the ropes, but there were so many on you.

Then, out of nowhere, you heard a hissing. You froze, then you realized it might be Sans or Papyrus. You started to cry again, knowing that this was all your fault. 

Then suddenly, you heard one of them men scream. The others started yelling and shooting. You saw one of the men fall from the tree and land beside you. He had large puncture marks in his chest area, and he wasn't breathing. You screamed under the gag, and proceeded to roll out of the open area and under a bush.

Several other men were dragged up into the tree, and then all fell down dead. Then, when there was one man left standing, a large, snake like figure slithered down from the tree. He grabbed the gun and threw it, then he coiled around the final man, and began to constrict him. The man weakly begged for his life, but the creature showed no mercy, and crushed the man in his coils.
After that, the snake dragged all the bodies into a pile by the tree. He stripped them of their clothes, and put fresh wounds on their skin. This would attract other predators to eat these men, and he would burn their belongings in a great fire with his brother and friends.

After wounding the dead men, the snake slithered to the bush you were hiding under. "(Y/n), you can come out now." said a familiar voice. You looked out with watery eyes to see Sans. He was covered in blood, so you whined and tried to duck further under the bush. He reached in and pulled you out, causing you to wiggle. "Calm down, (y/n)." he said. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm sorry you had to see and hear all of that, but I didn't know what else to do about those men." You calmed down slightly, and let him carry you back to his den. 

Upon arriving, Sans explained everything to his brother about what happened at the camp site. Papyrus agreed to burn everything they had brought with them. They untied you and gave you some food to regain your strength. You cried for several minutes, the fear and trauma of those men stuck with you, and the sight of Sans being covered in blood scared you to your core.
Sans had washed off, and he and Papyrus came back to you. They saw you shivering in your sleep. Papyrus picked you up, and brought you over to the beds. They both coiled a large circle around you, and placed a blanket on your body. You stopped shivering, and slept peacefully.

When you woke up the next morning, you felt the blanket on you, and looked up to see the two snakes in a formation around you while they slept. You knew it was a way that they protected each other. So they were protecting you. 
You felt happy that these lamia had taken a liking to you.

It had been a year since Sans and Papyrus had welcomed you to their "tribe", as they called it. You had gotten very good at climbing trees, and racing the tigers in the jungle. Sans taught you how to hunt and fight, and Papyrus taught you how to heal. They were your bestest friends, and you loved them with all your heart.

~A/N~ No going home in this story. Sorry :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.6K 17
Sans x reader oneshots This one will have less spelling and grammar mistakes (hopefully). Might have lemons, might not. Who knows.
3.1K 133 26
It's boutta get spooky. basically just a bunch of undertale oneshot shitposts
883K 14.9K 172
I couldn't just leave you guys there! Enjoy the book! Feel free to request
367K 5.7K 61
Hai guys, ReaderReads10 here I'm just doing this one shots with Sans and reader oneshots, sorry sinners NO LEMONS! Anyways I hope you enjoy this boo...